PDA

View Full Version : guys grinding in back of girls

wuswordz95
09-05-2006, 11:35 PM
So can you guys help me out here. Im just wandering when you're at a club/bar dance floor and you see a chix dancing with her female pal is it okay to start putting yer hands on her hips and start grinding her booty. I witness this going on at clubs. its like homeys never asked the girl to dance. they just start grinding the booty. it seems like the girls dont mine. im no fan of booty shaking music. its just that I love them hot girls dancing or demoting themselves and I want to grind their booty but I dont know if its cool. it seems like a disrespect even if you dont know them. I really dont like the idea of booty grinding. I only like it cuz I see other guys doing it and fell like Im missing out. am I missing out?

mashqauck
09-05-2006, 11:54 PM
I didnt read this but yo I think u should definitely has sex with a girl from the back

maestro wooz
09-06-2006, 12:35 AM
dont be a pussy, grab that bitch and start rubbing your cock. Do it!

Kriszy Substance
09-06-2006, 12:47 AM
lol @ wooz & akamayoya...that is one big (or small) reason that I dont dance much or like club type scenes...dick rubbing....it doesnt seem to be your thing either wuwordz95 so save the grindin for home when you find a woman you feel good with...*; :)9:(

Big Risk
09-06-2006, 12:49 AM
So can you guys help me out here. Im just wandering when you're at a club/bar dance floor and you see a chix dancing with her female pal is it okay to start putting yer hands on her hips and start grinding her booty. I witness this going on at clubs. its like homeys never asked the girl to dance. they just start grinding the booty. it seems like the girls dont mine. im no fan of booty shaking music. its just that I love them hot girls dancing or demoting themselves and I want to grind their booty but I dont know if its cool. it seems like a disrespect even if you dont know them. I really dont like the idea of booty grinding. I only like it cuz I see other guys doing it and fell like Im missing out. am I missing out?

youre a sad sack of shit. oooh alliteration.

mashqauck
09-06-2006, 12:52 AM
LOL

so this thread is about dancing?

DONT FUCK WIT DAT SHIT SONDU

PLAY THE WALL LIKE A CHAMELEON

EAGLE EYE
09-06-2006, 01:16 AM
man i dont even walk into any local clubs these days cuz theres so many black mambas up in 'em that samuel L jackson would be scared to go in..

wuswordz95
09-06-2006, 01:21 AM
lol @ wooz & akamayoya...that is one big (or small) reason that I dont dance much or like club type scenes...dick rubbing....it doesnt seem to be your thing either wuwordz95 so save the grindin for home when you find a woman you feel good with...*; :)9:(

hey r u a chix?

Kriszy Substance
09-06-2006, 01:27 AM
hey r u a chix?

yeap

Jesus Christ
09-06-2006, 01:32 AM
[

I don't understand where your going with this question. You see people dancing who appear to be complete strangers, and their touching bootys and rubbing pee pee to ass, and you want to know how to get in on the action? Just start thrusting your little inch worm out there and quit being a pussy or you'll never get pussy.

wuswordz95
09-06-2006, 01:53 AM
yeap

hey i viewed yer profile went under yer home page. if thats you then yer cute. thanks for the tip.

wuswordz95
09-06-2006, 01:55 AM
[

I don't understand where your going with this question. You see people dancing who appear to be complete strangers, and their touching bootys and rubbing pee pee to ass, and you want to know how to get in on the action? Just start thrusting your little inch worm out there and quit being a pussy or you'll never get pussy.

yeah i should do it. then tell the girl u need to learn how to dnce

Kriszy Substance
09-06-2006, 02:00 AM
hey i viewed yer profile went under yer home page. if thats you then yer cute. thanks for the tip.

Thanks. That's an old site..I frogot about that, thanks for the reminder to change it. Best wishes with the grindin...Im sure you will do well with whatever you do/decide. Go with your gut...or something else. Goodnight & good luck.

SHRAP
09-06-2006, 04:44 AM
I really dont like the idea of booty grinding. I only like it cuz I see other guys doing it and fell like Im missing out. am I missing out?

actually i think youre missin out on bein heterosexual buddy, go hang yourself cuz youre a FAG FAG FAG

Chief 'Broom
09-06-2006, 06:31 AM
ahh the old credit card swipe

snapple
09-06-2006, 07:48 AM
hahah i really dont know what to tell you man, maybe you should drink and just let go....everytime ive been to a club its just tons and tons of slutty pussy all over the place, just post up on the dancefloor, look fly if their is a stage get up on it and start toprocking, some hoes will jump on stage and start rubbing up on you.

JASPER
09-06-2006, 08:50 AM
I do this with my homies when we're clubbing... bouncing our butts against eachother and after a couple of drinks we rub our concealed but not any less hardened penises together to the rythem of the beat. Usually we end up getting thrown out of the joint... which is kind odd since it's a gay bar... fucking thsilly

Inspectah_Dirk
09-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Just do it, go walk up the the girl, stand behind her, and start the grinding already. And if she doesnt like it, get some ducktape, tape her to a wall or some shit, and continue ur business with the ass grindin.

wuswordz95
09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
actually i think youre missin out on bein heterosexual buddy, go hang yourself cuz youre a FAG FAG FAG

ask yer mama

cap
09-06-2006, 01:25 PM
well the golden rule for me is : i gotta have eye-contact with her before i make my move,that way u can (almost) never strike out.
im not much of a dancer anyway /(

have u ever seen an italian with rhytm??...didnt think so.

snapple
09-06-2006, 01:40 PM
^^thats why they love the techno, just playing much love to the italian brothers! my moms side of the family is real italian too, and new york italian so theyre fucking insane, having conversations with my grandmother makes me wanna die

cap
09-06-2006, 04:51 PM
^^thats why they love the techno, just playing much love to the italian brothers! my moms side of the family is real italian too, and new york italian so theyre fucking insane, having conversations with my grandmother makes me wanna die

yeah italians always scream at you during conversations.
you could be talking about cooking and they'll scream like your arch enemies,lol

SHRAP
09-06-2006, 05:28 PM
you said u dont like booty grindin and u think its disrespectful even if u know them hahahahahah VIRGIN 4 LIFE YO

if the chick likes what she sees shell grind on you to see if she likes what she feels, but youre gay and/or makin threads askin stupid fuckin questions about grindin on wu forums so i know u know u dont know how 2 tell when a chick is diggin u

CherChezLaMarauder
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Yes, my 2 penises would rub each butt cheek.

Murdah Piff
09-06-2006, 09:35 PM
you sure you straight homie ?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
fuck that shit. .someone tries to grab me hes getting slapped..

Bloo
09-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Na homie, you ain't missin out. Cause if your luck is anything like mine you'll end up grindin on some chick and her man will be close by ready to beat some ass or put a bullet in you.

Tame your hormones and prevent a pointless homocide.

urban_angel
09-07-2006, 06:31 AM
this happens to me ALL the damn time!!!

Well it really depends on the situation like if I'm out with my girls just having a girlie time, then I really hate it when guys come up and grind with me without even speaking to me.

Pretty much all the time it happens, the guy just expects you to dance with him, and so just str8 comes behind and grabs me....now that aint cool at all. I hate that, and it is rude man! So then, I just turn around and tell them to back off!!

There have been some guys who have asked, and in those cases, I would say yes if I wanted to dance with them, or no, simple. I prefer a guy asking, it says alot about a guy if he considers you first.

plus grinding can be real intimate, and u don't wana be doin it with just any dude......well I don't.

peace

O:)

Frontal Lobotomy
09-07-2006, 06:38 AM
I'm more interested in the bar than the dancefloor.

CHRONZ
09-07-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm more interested in the bar than the dancefloor.

word.