PDA

View Full Version : Wu Shu in China

senno52
09-06-2006, 06:27 AM
What's up yall

So im in China for 10 months...im teaching english in Jinhua
a city in the Zhejiang provience...

im most def gonna try to find some gung fu lessons out here...there is a Wu Shu school by me which i visited and was going to take lessons at but they are trying to rip me off and i cannot really afford it...too bad....i think imma try to teach there next year and get lessons....

but this place MAAAAn....pardon my chinese, but it was fuckin AWESOME, straight outta a movie...
i mean dozensm of kids from 5 - 20 practicing all types of shit...flips, katas, running and other exercise, sparring...everything

i had a quick session with my would b teacher, he seem good and cool, i really wish i can find a way to get into that place...it was huge and beautiful....i wish i took my camera, i might try to go back and snap some pics....

if anyone is in China let me know maybe we can get up....

any mods or something need some street team in Zhejiang ill give you my address...hook me up...im repping wu

yall love this...many kids have asked me to help pick an english name for them...the first time i was so excited i could help myself and gave him the name Genius, i told him he could b called gza....the gza gza genius

some kids like hip hop so it seems pretty cool...ive only been here 4 about a week....i freestyled in a couple classes and they loved it...the applauded..ha

i think next week we will go over the lyrics to CREAM...any other suggestions....
peace
Jin Long (my new Chinese name) Golden Dragon...

Racailla
09-07-2006, 09:39 AM
lol nice trip, man

Chinese love to gamble, you prolly find some hiphop-lyrics for that

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Chimpo?

CHRONZ
09-07-2006, 09:47 AM
hope you find some dragons or some shit !

Peace

100pr00f
09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
post some pics man
haha