PDA

View Full Version : Death to Sony!! Delayed in Europe

mizzywoe
09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Sony messes up again........they announced there only shipping 400,000 in the US and only 100,000 in Japan at launch.(Booo) And it's delayed until March 2007 for Europe , Aus, Africa, etc. And the lowered there December 06 shipping estimates from 6 mil to only 4mil.......OUCH!!!
I'm not surprised.......If the Nintendo Wii launches on time, and is under 250 as promised, then there gonna wipe the floor with Sony.......
Death to Sony...YAY!!

36chambers
09-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Hopefully by the time it hits Europe, the bugs would have been fixed. I never buy consoles on the day they come out, they always buggy. Plus I was never going to buy this straight away, waiting on GTA4, MGS4 and such...

Not a massive problem, but to those who were going to get it straight away, you'll have to wait :p

HANZO
09-06-2006, 01:06 PM
not surprised, i wont say sony messed up they still aint completed developing the PS3 they cant release it when it will have loads of glitches and problems. ofcourse business wise microsoft and nintendo are laughing this is the news they wanted to hear.

4-Bar Killer
09-06-2006, 02:00 PM
without being a game-freak, I have never been into anything but PlayStation.. maybe I just like it the most because it seems as the "original" (I know it's not the first consol but still).. and xbox, gamecube and whatever they're called are all ugly as hell. PS2 was ill.. I haven't seen ps3 yet..

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Whatch the PS3 news thread lol

shaolinsword
09-07-2006, 03:44 AM
quite glad it's been delayed really, at least it gives sony time to sort everything out and the price might not be as high. I do find it strange than the USA have more units than japan. But anyway with any luck sony should compensate for the delay like some companies do with their games