PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on the "way" of Islam..

the silencer
09-07-2006, 02:20 AM
it's mad late right now (almost 2 am) and i have school tomorrow but a pretty cool thought just hit me...

I've been thinking alot lately about the concept of Islam. Not like Shiite, Sunni, etc kinda stuff. I mean the actual principle behind the whole thing.

The word, of course, comes from "al-Islam" which in Arabic means "the peace". Meaning being at peace with Allah and "submitting" to Allah..

Well I was kinda grasping that whole idea but not fully getting it. Until about 10 minutes ago. I was reading the Tao Te Ching and I keep seeing an emphasis on almost the same exact concepts and principles..

now bear with me here..
this is from Chapter 16:

"....Returning to the source is stillness, which is the way of nature.
The way of nature is unchanging.
Knowing constancy is insight.
Not knowing constancy leads to disaster.
Knowing constancy, the mind is open.
With an open mind, you will be openhearted.
Being openhearted, you will act royally.
Being royal, you will attain the divine.
Being divine, you will be at one with the Tao.
Being at one with the Tao is eternal.
And though the body dies, the Tao will never pass away."

theres a bunch more chapters that say things like that but i'm not gonna bother typing it all up. I think you get the point.

Anyway, so I start thinking about what Rza said in an interview once, that the planet Earth lives by Islam. Just submitting to Allah's will and going about it's path. The earth, the moon, the planets they almost look ageless is what he said..

If you think about it, everything the exists in the entire UNIVERSE lives by Islam. From the biggest planets and the biggest stars and galaxies and shit all the way down to the tiniest particles of atoms. They all just go by the Way of nature..They just "submit" to what is going on..Everything in the universe except for humans do this..

even animals, plants, everything..they just live their lives and do what is necessary (eat, grow, mate, whatever)....But humans, we are the only living thing that can CONTEMPLATE things..and have the DESIRE to do things and change things..Think about that..We try to almost go against the laws of nature..(a line from an old 60 Second Assassin freestyle: "Instead of tryin to order the laws of nature, u shooda been turned on to learn how to respect ya Maker! Master Allah King Equality Ruler!"))

Studying the I-Ching, Tao Te Ching, and reading the Qur'an i keep coming across the emphasis on "giving up our desires"..i definitely can see it now what that is leading to..

Also, By looking at things this way you can see the Godly-ness of man...we are the only beings in the universe who can actually THINK about the universe and contemplate it and shit...and with deep meditation and focus we can "see" the divine light within our souls and realize this shit...

im finally beginning to actually grasp "I Stimulate Light and Matter" as an acronym for I.S.L.A.M.

i dono maybe im totally buggin but i didnt wanna go to sleep and then forget this shit tomorrow so i had to write it down somehow.....im sure my method of trying to get my point across probably came across mad sloppy but ill try to fix it tomorrow...

lemme know what yall think (if im crazy or not)...

P.E.A.C.E.

SubtleEnergies
09-07-2006, 02:32 AM
You aren't crazy at all. I once tried to explain that they were essentially the same thing on a martial arts board - unfortunately alot of people can't see past the details.

You really want to see something grab the gospel of Phillip - large sections are almost identical to the Tao Teh Ching.

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 05:25 AM
Silencer,

This field in Islam is what I love discussing most.

As you already mentioned, Islam means Peace and Submission to the Will Of Allah.

Submission to the Will of Allah has a very divine meaning. By you saying that Islam is everything is absolutely correct.
People view Islam as the religion in the media, but it is a way of life.

The planets all rotate around something, the moons rotate around something etc etc... all this is a calculated system which is adjacent to the will of Allah. Islam views Allah as the source, the centre, the creator, the controller, the all-knowledgable.

And by those virtues, he made everything how it is with the way he conducts himself, which is ISLAM.

Eastern philosophies often coincide by Islamic beliefs because of the simplicity that for example the Tao Te Ching puts forward. The Yin and Yang philosophy for example is incorporated into the Quran.

There are verses which i will quote by paragraphs :

1) Chapter 36 verse 37
2) Chapter 42 verse 12
3) Chapter 51 verse 50

If you have a look at those verses, you will agree.

I have written an article on how Taosim actually explains the exitence of God... hit me back if you want to check that out..

peace and blesiings

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 12:02 PM
chek ur inbox palehorse

the silencer
09-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Princerai hit me up with that article too please..

and thanks for the responses

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
here it is anyway.. its on page 60 in that file.. there may be some printing error , but i guess u'll get the main point

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0358F9A030BF3722

the silencer
09-07-2006, 01:42 PM
nice work on that article Princerai..

the yin and yang stuff is something i kinda forgot to touch on last night.

it's such a beautiful idea, the yin standing for "the receptive" and the yang for kind of like "the assertive".

Yin is like darkness and yang is light. the darkness must receive the light and accept it and yield to it and it becomes light.

if you think about it the Earth is always half lit up by the sun and half dark..it has perfect balance at all times..same with everything else in our solar system..

Kind of along those same lines, in order to achieve balance within themselves, man must receive (yin) God which is being shown all around him everywhere on this earth. God is being asserted to him (yang)..In Supreme Mathematics, the number 6 represents equality..equality with mankind..but when a man receives knowledge of self (number 1) he becomes God..6 + 1 = 7......does that sound like it makes sense?

Prince Rai
09-07-2006, 03:47 PM
nice work on that article Princerai..

the yin and yang stuff is something i kinda forgot to touch on last night.

it's such a beautiful idea, the yin standing for "the receptive" and the yang for kind of like "the assertive".

Yin is like darkness and yang is light. the darkness must receive the light and accept it and yield to it and it becomes light.

if you think about it the Earth is always half lit up by the sun and half dark..it has perfect balance at all times..same with everything else in our solar system..

Kind of along those same lines, in order to achieve balance within themselves, man must receive (yin) God which is being shown all around him everywhere on this earth. God is being asserted to him (yang)..In Supreme Mathematics, the number 6 represents equality..equality with mankind..but when a man receives knowledge of self (number 1) he becomes God..6 + 1 = 7......does that sound like it makes sense?

absolutely agree. everything is "one" bu virtue of "balance" which comes forth by two opposing forces at any time.

glad you enjoyed the article.

peace and blessings

Aqueous Moon
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Peace Silencer....I'm digging tha build so far, keep it up!

SubtleEnergies
09-07-2006, 08:59 PM
I know it's slightly off topic, but has anyone else read the Gospel of Phillip. I find in uncanny how similar it is to Taoism. I have a book that puts forth the idea (backed up with finds) that Jesus had an influence on Taoism.

Whether or not it is true, I think they were spittin the same stuff.

SubtleEnergies
09-07-2006, 09:02 PM
I also have a belief that a prophet is someone who removes their ego to follow God's will. I think it isn't anything spooky or mystical, and it isn't "chosen" in the literal sense.

I also see this as something we should work to ourselves. Not to put prophets on this pedastool as born superhumans, but to see them as people who worked hard to attain a spiritual state.

GENERAL WISE
09-07-2006, 10:12 PM
humans are a special case because they have evolved beyond the state of survival only. Human kind is working ahead to EnSURE its survival AS A COMMUNITY not simply individually. We do our best (in part to be more desirable, sexually which means having $$$ in some cases) to increase the chances of our seed and future generation to survive. Basically we are so far ahead of the game that we tend to take our survive granted at a young age.
Human's in many aspects are more benevolent than other creatures, for we care if another human being is killed/harmed. (don't tell me you like seeing people dying)

go_skim
09-08-2006, 12:24 AM
this thread is mad. peace keep it up

the silencer
09-08-2006, 01:03 AM
I know it's slightly off topic, but has anyone else read the Gospel of Phillip. I find in uncanny how similar it is to Taoism. I have a book that puts forth the idea (backed up with finds) that Jesus had an influence on Taoism.

Whether or not it is true, I think they were spittin the same stuff.

peace Subtle,
i meant to ask u this earlier but i been runnin around like crazy all day..

do u mean the gospel of the Phillipians?? Cuz i was looking thru the Bible today and i didnt see a gospel of Phillip and i didnt think there was one..

I also have a belief that a prophet is someone who removes their ego to follow God's will. I think it isn't anything spooky or mystical, and it isn't "chosen" in the literal sense.

I also see this as something we should work to ourselves. Not to put prophets on this pedastool as born superhumans, but to see them as people who worked hard to attain a spiritual state.

word thats a beautiful thought right there..

i keep comin back to these 2 passages from the Bible, Mark 11:22 and Matthew 17: i think its verse 14..

in the one from Mark, Jesus curses some tree or somethin like that and then they come back in a little while and the tree is dead..the disciples are like "how'd u do that?" and Jesus basically tells them "if u put all ur trust in God u will be able to hurl a mountain into the sea.".....thats a deep line right there...

and in the one from Matthew, a dude from town takes his sick ("possessed") son to the disciples but they can't heal him...then later Jesus heals the boy and he flips out on the disciples saying that if they wood just have a mustard seed worth of faith in God they could (once again) hurl a mountain into the sea...

I think He was trying to prove that He was just as much a MAN as they were..but he fully gave himself up to God and had full faith in God..

I think once ppl start to actually look at the teachings of the man Jesus Christ and look away from the whole Son of God, died for sins stuff...u start to see that he was truly like the perfect human being....like he was here to show what MANkind is capable of..

SubtleEnergies
09-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Peace!

That tree story is cool.

You won't find it in the Bible because (surprise, surprise) the Church wasn't too fond of it. It is part of the Nag Hammadi (dead sea) scrolls.

These scrolls give you a more complete insight into what Jesus taught in my opinion. You can find the gospel of Phillip pretty easily in books stores.

I will see if I can google up some passages.

SubtleEnergies
09-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Light and Darkness, life and death, right and left, are brothers of one another. They are inseparable.Because of this neither are the good good, nor evil evil, nor is life life, nor death death. For this reason each one will dissolve into its original nature. But those who are exalted above the world are indissoluble, eternal.

Nuff said?

Names given to worldly things are very deceptive for they divert our thoughts from what is correct to what is incorrect. Thus one who hears the word God does not perceive what is correct, but perceives what is incorrect.So also with the Father and the Son and Holy Spirit and life and light and ressurrection and the Church(Ekklesia) and all the rest - people do not perceive what is correct. The names which are heard in the world to deceive. If they were in the Aeon, they would at no time be used as names in the world.Nor were they set among worldly things. They have an end in the Aeon.

Tao that can be talked about.....also similar to a few ideas by Chuang Tzu IMO.

Some neither desire to sin nor are able to sin. Others, even if they desire to sin, are not better off for not having done it, for this desire makes them sinners.

Reminds me of recognizing good as good is itself evil.

If the woman had not separated from the man, she would not die with the man. His separation became the beginning of death. Because of this Christ came to repair the separation which was from the beginning and to again unite the two, to give life to those who died as a result of the separation and unite them. But the woman is united to her husband in the bridal chamber. Indeed, those who have united in the bridal chamber will no longer be separated. Thus Eve separated from Adam because she was never united with him in the bridal chamber.

The man and woman is obviously Yin and Yang. This whole thing refers to the only reason we suffer is coz we perceive duality - we aren't one with God. I believe the bridal chamber thing may also be a reference to the Tree of Life? Bride and Bride groom are used to represent the Kingdom and the Crown I think?

Here's the link:
http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/LostBooks/phillip.htm

However, the actual printed translated I have seems a bit nicer...internet stuff can be dogey. The Gospel of Thomas is another one where Jesus is telling us to be INNOCENT and to be like little children who can walk naked and not care.

the silencer
09-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Subtle that is some dope stuff right there my dude...

the first paragraph you posted reminds of the Bhagavad Gita....thats a beautiful book im readin it right now for the second time...

but anyway, this Gospel of Phillip definitely sounds like something i wanna get my hands on.. same with the Gospel of Thomas u mentioned...

if i just go over to Barnes and Noble tomorrow and ask for them, you think they will have them there??

the silencer
09-08-2006, 02:36 AM
holy shit...

u dont gotta answer that question i just looked it up at their website..

i gotta get my hands on that Gospel of Thomas..this is just from the publisher's thingy:

"Jesus preaches the coming of a new man, the genesis of the man of knowledge. In this gospel, Jesus describes a journey from limited to unlimited consciousness. The Jesus of Thomas invites us to drink deeply from the well of knowledge that lies within, not so that we may become good Christians but so we may attain the self-knowledge that will make each of us, too, a Christ."

thats like exactly what i was just saying a couple posts ago..

SubtleEnergies
09-08-2006, 02:42 AM
Most shops that have a decent "new age" and philosophy range will have them. Those complete dead sea scrolls by penguin or whatever look tacky though...I got a Tao Teh Ching by them and a Koran and I didn't like either. I guess you get what you pay for.

the silencer
09-08-2006, 02:57 AM
the copy of the Bhagavad Gita i have is from penguin books...

i really like the translation...i truly think its one of the best books ive ever read....but theres alotta added bullshit in the beginning....like almost half the book is interpretations and stuff....thats all cool or whatever but i wanna interpret the book for my damn self...

the silencer
09-08-2006, 05:07 PM
humans are a special case because they have evolved beyond the state of survival only. Human kind is working ahead to EnSURE its survival AS A COMMUNITY not simply individually. We do our best (in part to be more desirable, sexually which means having $$$ in some cases) to increase the chances of our seed and future generation to survive. Basically we are so far ahead of the game that we tend to take our survive granted at a young age.
Human's in many aspects are more benevolent than other creatures, for we care if another human being is killed/harmed. (don't tell me you like seeing people dying)
along that same note...whats kinda crazy to think about is that humans as a species are relatively very young...theres animals and stuff here that have been here for millions of years..sharks were here when the fuckin dinosaurs were here.....

BUT you never heard of sharks creating space shuttles to explore and shit...we are definitely a very advanced (if very young) species..

the crazy thing about tho is that we have acquired the capacity to completely wipe out our entire species and this entire fuckin planet..thru the use of nuclear weapons...its crazy to think about it....but it just goes to show u the true power of knowledge...but that knowledge has been put to negative and destructive uses.....like that corny line in Spider Man: "with great power comes great responsibility"

the silencer
09-08-2006, 05:43 PM
from the Gospel of Thomas, i picked it up today:

"When you make two into One,
when you make the inner like the outer
and the high like the low
when you make male and female into a single One,
so that male is not male and female is not female
then you will enter into the Kingdom.."

thats fuckin crazy right there...sounds just like yin and yang type stuff..

theres alot more deep knowledge in this book maybe ill put more up later but on the first fuckin page he's talkin bout knowledge of self:

"The Kingdom is inside you,
and it is outside you.
When you know yourself, then you will be known,
and you will know that you are the child of the Living Father
but if you do not know yourself,
you will live in vain
and you will be vanity"

SubtleEnergies
09-10-2006, 05:54 AM
^ good to see I sparked something :)

Since we all seem in agreement on the original point let's build a bit deeper.

"Making the two one"

So what does spirituality and duality have to do with each other?

Egyptian religion also had aspects dealing with duality. What is the significance?

I have some opinions on this but just spent 13 hours straight doing an assignment and I am going home and the fuck to sleep.

I will get back and build.

SubtleEnergies
09-10-2006, 05:55 AM
The Islamic concept of the unity of God is related to this I think.

7EL7
09-10-2006, 12:27 PM
If you think about it, everything the exists in the entire UNIVERSE lives by Islam. From the biggest planets and the biggest stars and galaxies and shit all the way down to the tiniest particles of atoms. They all just go by the Way of nature..They just "submit" to what is going on..Everything in the universe except for humans do this..

even animals, plants, everything..they just live their lives and do what is necessary (eat, grow, mate, whatever)....But humans, we are the only living thing that can CONTEMPLATE things..and have the DESIRE to do things and change things..Think about that..

why are we the only ones who do this ?

because we are god and everyone else is a break off from the original god
we are also devil
a tree of life were found on both sides of the river in those end times
no longer will there be any curse

Synergy777
09-12-2006, 09:33 AM
very good thread, i am impressed. i go on the icke forum, but this is along my personal views of yashuah/creator. the sun of god/saturnalia is a solarisation/satanic creation. the council of nicea, etc.

yashuah was a normal man, like us. he was not some solar god lovechild.the european corruption, remember was created by the people that killed him.

yashuah said the kingdom of god is within(soul, chi, atman). he detested the clergy, threw the traders out of the temple, was against the babylonian talmud, which the jews followed, and the zionists still do. islam, has a more accurate description of yashua/issa, than the kjv etc. the dead sea scrolls, etc are good. the essene/nazarite angle of yashuah is also kept out of the bible. many books were ommitted such as the book of enoch( fallen/nephilm).

yashuah, was a hebrew(african), not european. the message, appearence has been corrupted,to suit their nwo agenda.

yashuah sat with the poor, outcastes, infirm. he was a teacher that showed us our true potential, as children of the creator. we might be born/created in the same manner as mammals, but our souls are what the real image of the creator is.

the silencer
09-12-2006, 11:46 PM
^ good to see I sparked something :)

Since we all seem in agreement on the original point let's build a bit deeper.

"Making the two one"

So what does spirituality and duality have to do with each other?

Egyptian religion also had aspects dealing with duality. What is the significance?

I have some opinions on this but just spent 13 hours straight doing an assignment and I am going home and the fuck to sleep.

I will get back and build.
im waitin on you Subtle..

in the meantime heres another quote that relates to my first post:

"even a wise man acts under the impulse of his nature: ALL BEINGS FOLLOW NATURE. Of what use is restraint?"
-The Bhagavad Gita

7EL7
09-13-2006, 11:59 AM
im waitin on you Subtle..

in the meantime heres another quote that relates to my first post:

"even a wise man acts under the impulse of his nature: ALL BEINGS FOLLOW NATURE. Of what use is restraint?"
-The Bhagavad Gita

law and culture brings restraint

SubtleEnergies
09-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Sorry I got some exams coming up. I will get back after them.

SubtleEnergies
09-13-2006, 10:33 PM
If we transcend duality would we be one with everything? Is that possible?

hidden ninja
09-13-2006, 10:48 PM
aren't we already one with everything, despite whether we choose to realize it or not?

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 10:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickapope.jpg

WuTangWarrior
09-13-2006, 11:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickapope.jpg

yo what kinda shit is that man, straight up disrespectful

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 11:27 PM
I Hate Organized Religions, U Know How Many Fuckin PEOPLE Have Died Because Of Allah And God

the silencer
09-14-2006, 12:24 AM
yo Sicka than Aidz i aint a muslim dude...

and i aint talkin bout religion either...do the knowledge before u hijack a thread a make urself look like a fool

Lil' Ruger
09-14-2006, 12:26 AM
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh disssssssssssssssss u gottttttttt sssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvee eeeeeeeedddddadada

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
lol christianity all da way

the silencer
09-14-2006, 12:28 AM
shit man...

since when did the Know the Ledge section start attractin idiots?

SubtleEnergies
09-14-2006, 01:08 AM
^ LOL since the day it opened?

That's how I see it. That dissolving the self into a unity with all is the goal of spirituality. In that way you naturally conform to your proper function.

This is why religions are, in my view, a misleading thing. If you actually still see a distinction between your religion and someone elses (or both and the Way) then you are still hung up on the little things. At a point the religion itself would have served its purpose and no longer be necessary because you are in a state of unity whether what you do conforms to the rules of religions or not (all religions being man made, or at least best heavily man influenced).

I mean honestly, when your one with God 24/7, and all your actions and intentions are one with his will - do you honestly think it matters if you pray? Fast? Go to church? Mosque? Those things are tools to get you closer - if you become attached to the tools they become a hindrance (Trungpa Rinpoche calls this Spiritual Materialism).

When you follow the will your entire life will be a prayer. Every action will be fasting. This is what I believe to be the deeper point of religion. Anything short of it and the entirety of a person's practice comes to almost nothing.

the silencer
09-14-2006, 01:12 AM
thats a deep fuckin post

SubtleEnergies
09-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Hidden Ninja - I just read your post. We are. But until we conciously realize it a part of us will strive against this in the ignorant thinking that it is some how separate and substantial. I think it can be admitted that most of us do not live our lives under the principle that we are a smaller component of a larger whole, and even those of us who understand this intellectually are most likely very far from truly understanding this.

Like the Buddha said "Nirvana and Samsara are the same world seen through different eyes."

Also I think this is like what Metu Neter says that you don't develop spiritual faculties - you simply remove the obstructions stopping them from functioning - ie. We are already perfect deep down. In a book the similar Buddhist concept was described with the metaphor of gold coins with dust on them. You get that dust off and its gold.

SubtleEnergies
09-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Haha No doubt Monk is blessin; ;)

SubtleEnergies
09-14-2006, 01:31 AM
This is the meaning I see in texts like the gospel of Thomas/Phillip and the Tao Teh Ching etc.

Also, a Koranic quote that fits Hidden Ninjas question, imo, would be "All things submit to Allah, either by choice, or not" (something to that extent).

When it's a choice it is Islam - peace. When it isn't God knocks you into line by putting you through hell.

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2006, 02:11 AM
yo Sicka than Aidz i aint a muslim dude...

and i aint talkin bout religion either...do the knowledge before u hijack a thread a make urself look like a fool
good for u

i aint lookin like a fool tho. your the dumbshit who's asking for wutangcorp's KTL poster's opinions. look, i used like KTL, back when we'd discuss cool shit. u know, aliens, crop circles, spontaneous combustion, bermuda triangle type shit. but naw, those threads get ignored and pushed aside by fucckin chumps who think white mans a devil and run there mouth like they're actually gonna build and accomplish somethiing. recycling the same old opinions, and basically driving away anyone worth chatting with. i mean its pathetic. they shouldnt be here. they should be on allah.com or blackplanet or some shit. they ruined KTL dude, it used to be cool. go avenge your ancestors in the real world. not the fuckin internet. go make a diffference around your community, not your favorite rappers message board. fuckin retards, what im saying is everyone hates this place because of these members. i got just as just as much of a right to be here as anyone else. pisses me off what these people did to this place man. fucked up. step back and take a look, where are they going with this racial shit? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. exactly, they barely make sense, thats ok, they're "NEVER WRONG", morons everywhere usually the more intelligent folks drive the assholes away, but not here. this ktl's run by fuckin nut jobs who think they're really holding it down for there people. yeah right, man they should be out fighting for whatever in the real world. not starting racial threads in a place that supposed to be interesting. i know alot of folks who are pissed off cuz these fuckwads choose to fuckin preach there shit, im not saying it aint true, im just saying they're just as pathetic as anyone else who starts beef and whatever on this forum. do u get it now bro, THEY RUINED KTL. so ima fuck with em all i want cuz thats what they want. another excuse to persecute the whiteman. like i said, its just as pathetic as anyone in general chat, "myself included" trying to be funny. i aint gonna lie, i know im a loser when it comes down to it. but yeah,, pisses me off how they drive everyone off. they shouldnt be here. fuckin fagz.
thats my 2cents...i know doesnt entirely make sense what i just said, im not a very good writer. but i can tolerate and understand shit which most of these bitches refuse to do cuz they think they're gettin back at whitey by running their pathetic opinions over and over when all it actually does is give peeps more of a reason to shut this forum down, cuz its useless.

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2006, 02:25 AM
oh yeah, i agree im totally outta line tonight. i just get upset when i see the same threads (i dont know about this one) but yeah, and no one cares about the threads that i find interesting. yes. ill seek life elsewhere. im tired of this mentally dead website, dont worry, you'll know what i mean soon enuf. 1

the silencer
09-14-2006, 09:00 PM
good for u

i aint lookin like a fool tho. your the dumbshit who's asking for wutangcorp's KTL poster's opinions. look, i used like KTL, back when we'd discuss cool shit. u know, aliens, crop circles, spontaneous combustion, bermuda triangle type shit. but naw, those threads get ignored and pushed aside by fucckin chumps who think white mans a devil and run there mouth like they're actually gonna build and accomplish somethiing. recycling the same old opinions, and basically driving away anyone worth chatting with. i mean its pathetic. they shouldnt be here. they should be on allah.com or blackplanet or some shit. they ruined KTL dude, it used to be cool. go avenge your ancestors in the real world. not the fuckin internet. go make a diffference around your community, not your favorite rappers message board. fuckin retards, what im saying is everyone hates this place because of these members. i got just as just as much of a right to be here as anyone else. pisses me off what these people did to this place man. fucked up. step back and take a look, where are they going with this racial shit? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. exactly, they barely make sense, thats ok, they're "NEVER WRONG", morons everywhere usually the more intelligent folks drive the assholes away, but not here. this ktl's run by fuckin nut jobs who think they're really holding it down for there people. yeah right, man they should be out fighting for whatever in the real world. not starting racial threads in a place that supposed to be interesting. i know alot of folks who are pissed off cuz these fuckwads choose to fuckin preach there shit, im not saying it aint true, im just saying they're just as pathetic as anyone else who starts beef and whatever on this forum. do u get it now bro, THEY RUINED KTL. so ima fuck with em all i want cuz thats what they want. another excuse to persecute the whiteman. like i said, its just as pathetic as anyone in general chat, "myself included" trying to be funny. i aint gonna lie, i know im a loser when it comes down to it. but yeah,, pisses me off how they drive everyone off. they shouldnt be here. fuckin fagz.
thats my 2cents...i know doesnt entirely make sense what i just said, im not a very good writer. but i can tolerate and understand shit which most of these bitches refuse to do cuz they think they're gettin back at whitey by running their pathetic opinions over and over when all it actually does is give peeps more of a reason to shut this forum down, cuz its useless.
i understand what ur sayin that this threads got alotta wacko shit now and stuff.....fair enough..but this thread has nothin to do with any of that shit....i dont think even the words "black man" or "white man" were used in this thread at all....maybe they were but im pretty sure they werent'...

i can feel u on not likin how the KTL forum has evolved to the way it is right now but u came into this thread and showed a retarded pic and started sayin totally irrelevant shit..ur totally wastin ur time yo.....take ur stupid bullshit and opinions about the state of this forum somewhere else next time..maybe someone else gives a fuck.......and im not tryin to start an internet beef or wutever, that shits gay and theres no reason to

PEACE

7EL7
09-14-2006, 09:10 PM
he has feelings

Sicka than aidZ
09-16-2006, 09:51 PM
i understand what ur sayin that this threads got alotta wacko shit now and stuff.....fair enough..but this thread has nothin to do with any of that shit....i dont think even the words "black man" or "white man" were used in this thread at all....maybe they were but im pretty sure they werent'...

i can feel u on not likin how the KTL forum has evolved to the way it is right now but u came into this thread and showed a retarded pic and started sayin totally irrelevant shit..ur totally wastin ur time yo.....take ur stupid bullshit and opinions about the state of this forum somewhere else next time..maybe someone else gives a fuck.......and im not tryin to start an internet beef or wutever, that shits gay and theres no reason to

PEACE

no, nobody gives a fuck. peace