PDA

View Full Version : best playstation 2 games in the last 2 years?

Ink Is My Drink
09-07-2006, 07:11 AM
okay im not getting a psp anymore so am now interested in the top ps2 games frm like the last 2 years cos thats roughly when my playstation started to fuk up

ive had a playstation 2 since it has come out so i have alot of good games but jus wondering what you think is the best and if i dont have it i will buy it when i buy my playstation tommw

whats the new tomb raider like? (i love tomb raider 2! i hate the 3rd one though) and yeh anyhtign else realy

Frontal Lobotomy
09-07-2006, 07:28 AM
God of War, GTA: San Andreas, Pro Evo 5, SNK Vs. Capcom, Timesplitters 3

J-DON
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Check out Shadow of the Colossus

JASPER
09-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Fifa 06
Tekken 5

shaolinsword
09-08-2006, 02:28 AM
the new tomb raider is shit, you get way too much help and it ends just as it starts to get good so i reckon;

hitman - blood money
Fifa 06
shadow of colossus
GTA - San Andreas
god of war
whiplash - ok it came out more than 2 years ago, but who else wants to run around as a weasel thingy with a rabbit chained to him or is it just me?

Ink Is My Drink
09-08-2006, 06:11 AM
the new tomb raider is shit, you get way too much help and it ends just as it starts to get good so i reckon;

hitman - blood money
Fifa 06
shadow of colossus
GTA - San Andreas
god of war
whiplash - ok it came out more than 2 years ago, but who else wants to run around as a weasel thingy with a rabbit chained to him or is it just me?

i rented that rabbit and weasel game! hahaha its so weird!!! hahahaha. never ever heard anyone mention that game before

and my mate rented hitman its so good! will def buy that

and explain more bout tomb raider is it really that bad?

Prince Rai
09-08-2006, 07:44 AM
you know, Gran Turismo 4 is pretty good too, perhaps a lil boring for non-car fans, but its tight with graphics and realism!

Prince Rai
09-08-2006, 07:45 AM
screw it, any Fight Night game gets my thumbs up anytime!!!!

Round 3 is great

Ink Is My Drink
09-08-2006, 09:27 AM
you know, Gran Turismo 4 is pretty good too, perhaps a lil boring for non-car fans, but its tight with graphics and realism!

i have the 3rd one and they seem exactly the same so i kinda jus stick to that

Ink Is My Drink
09-08-2006, 09:29 AM
im getting my ps2 either tommw or on sunday and at the moment im wanting hitman blood money and madden 07

there must be anouther essential though (i have all the grand theft autos apart frm the new one but thats jus the psp one isnt it so not sure if its worth getting. quick question bout the new GTA can u flt helicopters and planes in it cos u cant in the psp and jus wodnering if they made any changes like that?)

RagnaroK
09-08-2006, 09:44 AM
metal gear 3 snake eater takes the crown

36chambers
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Fuck a Fifa... buy Pro Evolution Soccer. But you may aswell wait next month for the PES6.

PES5
GTA: SA
MGS Snake Eater
Hitman: Blood Money
Fight Night Round 3
The Warriors

zeppelin2k
09-08-2006, 11:05 AM
kingdom hearts 2

Roman Deini
09-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Fuck a Fifa... buy Pro Evolution Soccer. But you may aswell wait next month for the PES6.

AMEN

Tage
09-09-2006, 11:47 AM
GTA: SA
MGS Snake Eater
Hitman: Blood Money
Fight Night Round 3

^co-sign.. but you missed: God of War.. POP: The Two Thrones is worth getting but i wouldnt go as far to say its one of the greats.

:thumbup:

oLd_KaiNry
09-09-2006, 12:52 PM
socom 3 for the online mode

San andreas

NFSU2 online

madden 07 online

Wu-Ronin
09-09-2006, 12:55 PM
good call on capcom vs snk. that game has like 80 people to pick from. good for parties and shit.

Koolish
09-09-2006, 11:39 PM
don't forget DEVIL MAY CRY 3.

but it takes some devotion to be good at it.

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:25 PM
resident evil 4 but if u got a gamecube then fuck it

genji even tho its very short

devil may cry 3-is hard...like ninja gaiden(black) hard

god of war of course

socom 3

killzone(this game is the shit,fuck what u heard)

RagnaroK
09-11-2006, 06:16 AM
yo! i got genji too it have great graphics but yeah is to damn short and the characters never learn new move those are the only problems of the game.

shaolinsword
09-11-2006, 07:29 AM
im getting my ps2 either tommw or on sunday and at the moment im wanting hitman blood money and madden 07

there must be anouther essential though (i have all the grand theft autos apart frm the new one but thats jus the psp one isnt it so not sure if its worth getting. quick question bout the new GTA can u flt helicopters and planes in it cos u cant in the psp and jus wodnering if they made any changes like that?)

tomb raider is a good game (think it was you who asked) but it guides you through every level you can't run around, get stuck then get pissed off like you used to be able to in the old raiders, unless you play the mansion level which is pretty cool. And no you can't fly planes or helicopters if you're talking about liberty city stories although there is one level (early on i think?) where you can access a helicopter on one of the roofs just off the red light district but it fucks the mission up cos you gotta follow it if i remember correctly