PDA

View Full Version : SuperPowers

Visionz
09-07-2006, 01:15 PM
If you were given the choice to have one superpower of your choosing, regardless of what it was, what would you choose and why?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Turn invisible...I would walk into banks and walk out with cash while invisible.

I would walk into a womens Lockerroom at the Gym.

I would feel up women on the bus.

Etc, Etc...

Visionz
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
I think I'd pick to be able to travel at the speed of thought. All I'd have to is think about a spot & I'd be there instantly. Seems to me that'd be the illest shit. Like when you on here chillin and someone says, "man I smokin the illest dank in the world, too bad you ain't here" & I'd just say "turn around muhfucka, I'm on your couch." That'd be the most useful shit. This would also works for Ms.Rza haha. Like, "here let me take those pics for ya".

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
The power like that one kid in the Marvel Universe has, he can think something, and then it happens, no matter what it is.

Visionz
09-07-2006, 01:23 PM
The power like that one kid in the Marvel Universe has, he can think something, and then it happens, no matter what it is.

^mayne that shit could possibly have all kinds of dire consequences. You'd have to keep your mind MAD tight

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, but he can think like everyone else, but when he wants something to happen he can make it happen just by thinking it. Like a God.

Visionz
09-07-2006, 01:26 PM
word, nice superpower. Right now I'd think about being off from work and school, with a dank blunt in my hand.

tekunique
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
i'd choose the power to CURE. any disease, whatever conflicts and/or confusions thruout the world caused from ignorance & misunderstandings. :yes:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Hahaha, yeah that would be nice :D

But the writers of that whole Marvel shit, didn't let him appear in too many stories and shit, cuz otherwise he would be the strongest and could wipe out all other characters lol :D

PANDA PISS
09-07-2006, 01:34 PM
superpower of generating drugs and alchohol as if from magic

Gawd
09-07-2006, 01:40 PM
I was going to say to be invisable.....but since that is allready mentioned my choice is now: To be able to turn flesh and any non living object into what I desire it to be ..... example....your at a party and you run out of blunts....well Ill just turn a can of cheap beer into some garcia vegas....and so on as i see fit.

PANDA PISS
09-07-2006, 01:42 PM
I was going to say to be invisable.....but since that is allready mentioned my choice is now: To be able to turn flesh and any non living object into what I desire it to be ..... example....your at a party and you run out of blunts....well Ill just turn a can of cheap beer into some garcia vegas....and so on as i see fit.

so your basically copying me

tekunique
09-07-2006, 01:42 PM
STFU, nigga you'd turn everything into them monster burritos

7EL7
09-07-2006, 01:44 PM
To control everything that existed in the past, what exist now, and whatever comes in the future

Gawd
so your basically copying me I just saw that after i clicked reply.....so yeah.

sigh* I will now change my super power into this: The ability see the future and change it as I please....oh snap World President Big Head.

STFU, nigga you'd turn everything into them monster burritos I know...your right.....But I changed my powers above^.

PANDA PISS
STFU, nigga you'd turn everything into them monster burritos

lol
like hed be at work and turn the stapler into a taco:lmao:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Id still be the best en strongest anyway with my chosen powers tho. Can't beat that. And if u could, i'd just think you couldnt.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 01:45 PM
To control everything that existed in the past, what exist now, and whatever comes in the future

I just saw that after i clicked reply.....so yeah.

sigh* I will now change my super power into this: The ability see the future and change it as I please....oh snap World President Big Head.

I know...your right.....But I changed my powers above^.

GAWT DamnIT!!!11 every1 is one step ahead of me....ok Ill change it again: I would have the ability to Inflict harm and violence on any1 I wanted by simply looking at them.

Visionz
09-07-2006, 01:46 PM
i'd choose the power to CURE. any disease, whatever conflicts and/or confusions thruout the world caused from ignorance & misunderstandings. :yes:
nice but you'd need a homeboy w/ some other superpowers to protect ya neck cuz the pharmasutical (sp?) companies would definetly put the hit out. I got ya back though, I just think about bein in their secret offices, then put 'em outta their misery.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 01:46 PM
lol
like hed be at work and turn the stapler into a taco:lmao:

the fax machine would become a salsa bar.....

CHRONZ
09-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Were my blood drops, Weed will grow...

PANDA PISS
09-07-2006, 01:48 PM
GAWT DamnIT!!!11 every1 is one step ahead of me....ok Ill change it again: I would have the ability to Inflict harm and violence on any1 I wanted by simply looking at them.

i know a good one, the abilty to turn peoples faces so they looked like morrisey, and also dance like him:satisfy:

Gawd
09-07-2006, 01:50 PM
i know a good one, the abilty to turn peoples faces so they looked like morrisey, and also dance like him:satisfy:

that may get old after a while tho huh? I mean thats like saying youd like to have the ability to turn ppl into tara reid long enough for her boob to pop out.....

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 01:51 PM
ya id use my invisible powers to jack area 51 spacecraft blueprints, sla george w in the face then try and get some alien pussy

hahahahaha!
Will cost u some work tho, id just think it, and presto, its done :p

PANDA PISS
09-07-2006, 01:55 PM
that may get old after a while tho huh? I mean thats like saying youd like to have the ability to turn ppl into tara reid long enough for her boob to pop out.....

yeh but it would be funny if someone was pissin you off, they suddenly turn into morrisey and start dancin like a queer

tekunique
09-07-2006, 01:57 PM
yeh but it would be funny if someone was pissin you off, they suddenly turn into morrisey and start dancin like a queer
haha

Gawd
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM

what if they were in their cars in traffic.....

tekunique
09-07-2006, 02:00 PM
what if they were in their cars in traffic.....
theyd be driving miss daisy

Gawd
09-07-2006, 02:03 PM
id rather have the power to make some one have explosive smelly diareha just by saing the words 'OH SNapz!!11' then they would crap themselves