PDA

View Full Version : Muslim VS. Christian battle

soloist
07-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Im ah Christian tryin to set it straight. Most of yall are muslims, so whoever wanna throw some bars defending your religion, lets do it.

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 02:59 PM
satanism is a form of christianity isnt it?

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 03:04 PM
satanism is a form of christianity isnt it?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybuttrock.gif

Racailla
07-10-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm tired of that attitude you support, Soloist

I just quote The GZA: "... difference was their ammo..."
nuff said

soloist
07-10-2005, 04:19 PM
alright thats what gza said, what do you have to say about it? I made this thread to see what you have to support your beliefs. So if anyone wants to throw some lyrics on here defending your religion, please do so.

BlaK FuRYaN
07-10-2005, 05:30 PM
alright thats what gza said, what do you have to say about it? I made this thread to see what you have to support your beliefs. So if anyone wants to throw some lyrics on here defending your religion, please do so.
Im Muslim....i dont mind spittin a few bars....but idont need to defend my way of life....plus maybe you could learn suin from Islam....but anyway set tha pace....

peace

soloist
07-11-2005, 12:19 AM
yo, Christ the King a minor prophet?/ how come He performed more myricals than any other that God sent?/ yall preach peace but muhamad killed anyone who claimed Christian/ aint that a corrupt religion?/ don't you know your accountable for your sinnin?/ livin like theirs no afterlife/ dont you know the Sacrifice payed for our sins, which you couldnt even pay half the price/ my Master Christ owns the key to Haydes and Heaven/ and when we leave this planet you'll have to step to Him/ then youll reside in one of the two sections/ if you dont accept Him/ youll be thrown with the wretched/

BlaK FuRYaN
07-11-2005, 06:35 AM
yo, Christ the King a minor prophet?/ how come He performed more myricals than any other that God sent?/ yall preach peace but muhamad killed anyone who claimed Christian/ aint that a corrupt religion?/ don't you know your accountable for your sinnin?/ livin like theirs no afterlife/ dont you know the Sacrifice payed for our sins, which you couldnt even pay half the price/ my Master Christ owns the key to Haydes and Heaven/ and when we leave this planet you'll have to step to Him/ then youll reside in one of the two sections/ if you dont accept Him/ youll be thrown with the wretched/
nice work kid

ill be back wit suin in a sec....

one

LowREz
07-11-2005, 07:18 AM
wack.

soloist
07-11-2005, 10:24 AM
lowrez, write if you gonna write about the topic but don't gimme ah tired speculation. Thinkin you can appraise some Christian lyrics when you probly know nothin about it. Go on postin some played out, unrealistic bars thinkin you all tight but get outah here if you aint got nothin profound or intelligent to say.

Racailla
07-11-2005, 10:53 AM
As you are of Christian belief, soloist, you should know that "haydes" was used in Roman myths which do not correspond with your belief. Important fact, ain't it?

Nah, I can get friend with your thoughts

"Masta-Mind"
07-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Yo soloist, its all peace here but whatch what u say when u talk 2 ppl face to face coz what u said in your lyric is completly false man. It actually made me laugh cuz. Peace

Definitive X
07-11-2005, 11:15 AM
As you are of Christian belief, soloist, you should know that "haydes" was used in Roman myths which do not correspond with your belief. Important fact, ain't it?

Nah, I can get friend with your thoughts
Hades, greek mythology, but good point anyway...

soloist
07-11-2005, 11:21 AM
racaillia- Revelation chapter 1 verse 18 Jesus said " I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! and I hold the keys of death AND HAYDES."

"masta-mind"- if the Rapture happens soon, your the type of guy who will follow the Anit-Christ. I suggest reading Revelation, its an eye opener.

Definitive X
07-11-2005, 11:26 AM
^^^^Aiight, there, Reverend Fawell, calm the Hell down...we aren't attacking your religion, nobody here would do that...we're just pointing out places where you don't exactly have your facts straight, and that's it...peace.

"Masta-Mind"
07-11-2005, 11:29 AM
"masta-mind"- if the Rapture happens soon, your the type of guy who will follow the Anit-Christ. I suggest reading Revelation, its an eye opener.
I will pray 2 GOD that me and u both do not follow him lol. thank u 4 ur sugestion. I ment ur statement about my Prophet (SAW) killing those who claimed christian being false. contrary 2 popular beliefs, Islam completely forbids such a thing. And Muhammad (SAW) never did such a thing. I suggets u read Qur'aan and hadeeths, its a real heart opener

BlaK FuRYaN
07-11-2005, 11:41 AM
By tha will of Allah
Jesus performed miracles....cured tha dead
but them people who were revived were still subjected to death
Tha greatest miracle is tha Quraan sent for tha whole of mankind & is with us today
"Tha most prolific literature on this earth" qouted from a "born again"
Jesus is highly respected in tha fold of Islam as prophet....not tha son of god
This born again never done his job
to seek knowledge on tha prophets and tha message they dropped
That theres none worthy of worship but God
this dude is just another pea-in-tha-pod
Where in tha bible does it say Jesus is god
palm thru your psalms as i refute this born again wid indigenous charm
did Jesus call himself a christian....coz im a man of evidence so wheres tha proof
your knowledge berely leaves a crack in tha roof
if he was sacrificed for our sins....how can we be born sinners.....
....a contradiction amongst other like Bishops touching kids benieth covers
Paul a self appointed appostle wrote three thirds of tha bible...& this aint wrong
....he use to slaughter christians and this is who you base your faith on
Tha church fathers were architects of aparthieds arrangement
gave slave masters biblical justification for black enslavement
left a whole nation as residual cripples
painted tha beloved Jesus in their own image and visuals
....white Jesus....indoctrinated tomorrows youth
told tha field nigguh suffer today & god will reward you with truth - after death in tha name of christianity dread....depravity spread....
....& that aint even a fraction of tha mess
christianty was Islam before it became a corrupted text
with incorporation of scholars, greate thinkers and a couple of poets
Tha final prophet came and went but left behind Allah's miracle
Tha noble Quraan....dethronin your psalms and dark rituals......

Definitive X
07-11-2005, 11:42 AM
^^^^DAMN STRAIGHT! Preach, furyan, preach...we should give you your own Hip-Hop mosque, homey...peace.

BlaK FuRYaN
07-11-2005, 11:48 AM
^^^^DAMN STRAIGHT! Preach, furyan, preach...we should give you your own Hip-Hop mosque, homey...peace.
lol

"Masta-Mind"
07-11-2005, 11:51 AM
BLAAAOW!

Nice work bruv

Prince Rai
07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
lol

BOOM, man that was madd peace....

islamically blessed, i see light within ur words,,,

lets if anybody may wanna try a comeback...

Peace BLAK respectt

blackwisdom
07-11-2005, 12:01 PM
BlaK spoke a lot of truth. But the ultimate truth lies in ancient Nubia. Every other religion as we know them today are offsprings form those origins.

I'm not trying to cause any waves, I'm just stating my claim.

The Creator is who she/he is (period).

Everything else that women/men has placed on her/him is based off of ego, ignorance, and hate.

Please don't be a part of this people. Love each other and live your lives righteous.

peace be unto you

BlaK FuRYaN
07-11-2005, 12:02 PM
BLAAAOW!

Nice work bruv
Peace M-M

much love

BlaK FuRYaN
07-11-2005, 12:03 PM
BOOM, man that was madd peace....

islamically blessed, i see light within ur words,,,

lets if anybody may wanna try a comeback...

Peace BLAK respectt
peace princerai.....and good lookin out Wisdom

much love

MC MIDAS
07-11-2005, 12:38 PM
By tha will of Allah
Jesus performed miracles....cured tha dead
but them people who were revived were still subjected to death
Tha greatest miracle is tha Quraan sent for tha whole of mankind & is with us today
"Tha most prolific literature on this earth" qouted from a "born again"
Jesus is highly respected in tha fold of Islam as prophet....not tha son of god
This born again never done his job
to seek knowledge on tha prophets and tha message they dropped
That theres none worthy of worship but God
this dude is just another pea-in-tha-pod
Where in tha bible does it say Jesus is god
palm thru your psalms as i refute this born again wid indigenous charm
did Jesus call himself a christian....coz im a man of evidence so wheres tha proof
your knowledge berely leaves a crack in tha roof
if he was sacrificed for our sins....how can we be born sinners.....
....a contradiction amongst other like Bishops touching kids benieth covers
Paul a self appointed appostle wrote three thirds of tha bible...& this aint wrong
....he use to slaughter christians and this is who you base your faith on
Tha church fathers were architects of aparthieds arrangement
gave slave masters biblical justification for black enslavement
left a whole nation as residual cripples
painted tha beloved Jesus in their own image and visuals
....white Jesus....indoctrinated tomorrows youth
told tha field nigguh suffer today & god will reward you with truth - after death in tha name of christianity dread....depravity spread....
....& that aint even a fraction of tha mess
christianty was Islam before it became a corrupted text
with incorporation of scholars, greate thinkers and a couple of poets
Tha final prophet came and went but left behind Allah's miracle
Tha noble Quraan....dethronin your psalms and dark rituals......BOOM BOOM BOOM.....FEELING THIS!! NOTICE HOW THE CHRISTIAN KID STARTS THE BATTLE!! KID GOT SACRIFICED!!

soloist
07-11-2005, 08:09 PM
im sorry you feel that way but thanks for writin.

soloist
07-11-2005, 09:32 PM
the only person born from a virgin/ the only person to fully defeat the serpent/ who had love for his enemies/ who froze the pharacies/ who walked on water/ Who never upset the Father/ who fed five thousand off a few fish and bread/ who was falsely persectued and didnt seek revenge but instead/ never complained when the slashed Him red/ put thorns through His head/ crucified Him and thought He was dead/ but after three days He ressurected!/ now you tellin me thats a normal human/ there must have been somthin more than His strength runnin through Him/ He aint just ah messenga'/ its gonna be sad when you step to tha Lord im tellin ya/ cuz the Rapture could happen this minute/ and i'd dissapear leavin this text unfinished/ you'd have seven years left of livin/ tribulation with satan commandin' the anti Christ who rulin the Nation/ deception of how Christian just went out like poof!/ like he gonna give you false conception like by aliens were were swooped/ yall best get in touch with the truth/or life on earth will be the best thing thats ever happened to you/ like its good here! ha thats sad to know/ but thats how it has to go/ give Christ the glory and youll last fasho

Sicka than aidZ
07-11-2005, 09:46 PM
BlaK spoke a lot of truth. But the ultimate truth lies in ancient Nubia. Every other religion as we know them today are offsprings form those origins.

I'm not trying to cause any waves, I'm just stating my claim.

The Creator is who she/he is (period).

Everything else that women/men has placed on her/him is based off of ego, ignorance, and hate.

Please don't be a part of this people. Love each other and live your lives righteous.

peace be unto you
well said w.i.s.d.o.m.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif

444trumpets
07-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Its War
Proclaim The World Order
This Thread Is Used To Worship Devilish Actions
Its A War Going On
Yall Acting Out The Scripts Muslim Againts Christian
Ill Break This Thread With Hope
The Savior
Brings Gifts Life Lessons
Allah To Muhammed
Jesus