PDA

View Full Version : drug test!

snapple
09-07-2006, 04:11 PM
wow, i just got hit out of fucking NOWHERE today. ive taken my share of drug tests, but that was years ago....found ways around it...all urien tests....its offical i am now an employee of X. i start next week. but as soon as i get my hours and shit they go "ok so are you ready for the drug test" and i just had to say yea...i was planning on diluting it and ruining the sample...but it was a fucking cotton swab! ive never heard of this before...you stick a cotton thing in your mouth for 2 minutes and it tastes disugusting...i dont know what im gonna do....i took 2 bowl hits this morning....only 2....for almost 2 weeks i havent smoked a blunt just a few bowls a day....but before that when i was in NY i was getting at least a QP every 2-3 days....i can't see it possible me not coming up positive for mairjuana. what the fuck kind of test is that...and what would you do if you were walking in my nikes....but as of right now im stopping smoking untill monday(when they get the resluts) and am gonna begin my cleansing. looks like im gonna be drinkin the next couple of nights....but fuck man I REALLY need a job..and i blew half an aderole the first morning of class cause i was so tired i havent woken up that early in a long time....FUUUCK amphedimes better not test positive....thats what aderole would come up as right? but im making calls and seeing if some people are gonna hold me down with some shit i wont get into, but damn does anyone have any suggestions at all? by the way my metabolism is really really really fast i dont have much body fat on me at all....help me out!

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Sorry, not in the mood to read more than 2 lines.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Your fucked...keep looking for a job. Stay of drugs

jallainINS
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
hah, ur screwed.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
the saliva test will fail you......

Visionz
09-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Keep lookin man, that's all you can do.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-07-2006, 04:15 PM
maybe if you swill your mouth out with bleach before you head in, you'll be ok. Otherwise, you're in some shit

stak84
09-07-2006, 04:17 PM
never ceases to amaze me, get off the shit a month before
the job search begins then you dont have to worry about this
shit, come on snap i know your better than that

ArcherPriest
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
jus work construction. ..... shit, i make 18 an hour to sniff coke and swing a hammer all day

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Swab test = Your Fucked and will test Positive for marijuana and Meth

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
jus work construction. ..... shit, i make 18 an hour to sniff coke and swing a hammer all day
King keeps it real!

Visionz
09-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Dudes goin thru qp's in a couple of days mayne. He ain't stoppin for shit.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Snapple does meth...ahahahaha...d00d you make yourself out to be full of knowledge and you tweek....fuxing $2 glass dick puffer.....

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2006, 04:34 PM
im in the same boat mahfucka.

Yo, what works the best for covering up the weed in my system? I have the nicest po, and the meanest judge. snapple, good luck man.

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM
nevermind, those swab tests aint shit. Everyone i knows passed that shit. Ima find out what to do snapple, you'll probably pass the test.

Visionz
09-07-2006, 04:37 PM
if its a piss test just drink an assload of water and don't eat anything. I'm talkin like a gallon in a couple of hours , if they pull some cotton swab shit u just fucked....btw you're ready when your piss and water look the same.

Gawd
nevermind, those swab tests aint shit. Everyone i knows passed that shit. Ima find out what to do snapple, you'll probably pass the test.I think he allready took the test

Sicka than aidZ
Snapple does meth...ahahahaha...d00d you make yourself out to be full of knowledge and you tweek....fuxing $2 glass dick puffer.....

Adderal isnt meth dude

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Adderal isnt meth dude
you should get clean and be a pharmacist

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Theres this guy i know, he did alot of ether and other shit one evening, got a bad trip, so he went to sit in the shower. But then he thought the showerhead was mad at him :D so he started fighting with it, and ended up with a black eye. What a noob.
I thought it was funny as fuck tho.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Theres this guy i know, he did alot of ether and other shit one evening, got a bad trip, so he went to sit in the shower. But then he thought the showerhead was mad at him :D so he started fighting with it, and ended up with a black eye. What a noob.
Shrap?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
No.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 04:47 PM
No.
He fit the description

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Hahaha, then he must be a noob as well. Dont know Shrap too well and everything :p

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Adderal isnt meth dude
Yeah but it has amphetamines in it = Meth

oLd_KaiNry
09-07-2006, 05:42 PM

lol my friend was on some blue diamond pill (mix of xtc and other stuff)
and i had to go to the petshop to buy some food for my dog so i told him to come with me cuz he was allready at my house... so anyways we went to the pet shop and my friends see's this big ass parrot sayin some random shit, so he goes to talk to the parrot and i go take the food,so i come back to tell him were leavin and he is fckin yellin at the parrot cuz the parrot kept on sayin " peanut " when my friend was talkin to him

was some funny shit

Inspectah_Dirk
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Hahaha, drugs make people do some fucked up funny shit man :D

snapple
09-07-2006, 05:54 PM

up your drug knowledge hick. its adeorle with is an amphedimine. the pills they perscribe kids in elemtreny school. not a glass dick puffer you just dont know your shit. and its fucking 10 MG the salt cut ones.. its pussy shit man you don't get fucked up off it. and damn that really sucks, but i got a plan im gonna demand a retest and i'll be straight for sure i already made some calls, and does the GNC drinks only work for urien tests?

Gawd
09-07-2006, 06:03 PM
up your drug knowledge hick. its adeorle with is an amphedimine. the pills they perscribe kids in elemtreny school. not a glass dick puffer you just dont know your shit. and its fucking 10 MG the salt cut ones.. its pussy shit man you don't get fucked up off it. and damn that really sucks, but i got a plan im gonna demand a retest and i'll be straight for sure i already made some calls, and does the GNC drinks only work for urien tests?
If it so puusy then y take it? omg I dont know my prescription drugs..that makes me a looser.

snapple
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
^^it doesn't make you a loser. it just means you shouldnt flap your jaw like you do when you're ignorant. i took it for what its perscribed for. i had to make up mad work that day...just stop ebighead if you dont know you dont needa know...stick to the peode is that how the desert dudes get down

Gawd
09-07-2006, 07:05 PM
there is no buttons out here.....thats in Texas...you sound ignorant acting like you know what drugs r in the desert(in snapples voice) sheesh....

snapple
09-07-2006, 07:45 PM
^^i dont know where you live..and dont give a fuck eather way..all i know is there is a lot of sand and its like a desert, it's far from ubran and thats all i need to know, it was a joke cause peode comes from cactus...

Gawd
09-07-2006, 07:46 PM
^^i dont know where you live..and dont give a fuck eather way..all i know is there is a lot of sand and its like a desert, it's far from ubran and thats all i need to know, it was a joke cause peode comes from cactus...
I was only trying to post like you for once...

Frontal Lobotomy
09-07-2006, 07:48 PM
By the way, in case you haven't taken your test yet, check this site out:
http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/kits/saliva-test.htm

I dunno if any of this shit works, but it might be worth a try

ArcherPriest
09-07-2006, 07:59 PM
I need Drugs to blink

snapple
09-07-2006, 08:06 PM
^^i dont need drugs i just need that green, and archerpriest i think u posted a pic of u with your eyes bugged, got cake? i wish i knew about that shit before....ill just gargle some draino lol

ArcherPriest
09-07-2006, 08:08 PM
^bud aint drugs tho.... it just helps to sleep

snapple
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM
^^haha, yea i did cake once without weed...ive never had a "comedown" untill then lol, was crazy back then havent gotten with a girl in a minute

SHRAP
09-08-2006, 12:21 AM
He fit the description

wtf youre a fag, on drugs i only fight walls, people and animals never a showerhead

mashqauck
09-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Dont Doo Drugs And Drugs Wont Doo U

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
sounds as though there is no way you'll pass.

pretty unlucky they pull that on you on your first day or watever.

maestro wooz
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM

gnc doesnt sell shit anymore, government banned it or something. You can get them at head shops and, around me at least, at record stores. Youre gonna have to look around though.

snapple
09-08-2006, 10:35 AM
i actually got it on lock, im meeting up /w someone today. what is the test called they gave just a "saliva test" and would the oldschool cleansing methods save me from this how does this test work....someone tells me that it only stays in your mouth for 3 days?

Gawd
09-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Saliva testing is generally a short-term procedure. It is commonly used by insurance companies for detecting the presence of nicotine, alcohol, amphetamine, morphine, phencyclidine, THC (marijuana), methamphetamine and cocaine metabolites in the saliva. Since this is usually a surprise test or a scheduled test such as an insurance test, your only defense is to be prepared.
The saliva swab drug screen test is a one-step chromatographic immunoassay device for the qualitative detection of nicotine, alcohol, amphetamine, morphine, phencyclidine, THC (marijuana), methamphetamine, cocaine, and their metabolites in saliva.
Contrary to current popular drug tests that require the individual to donate urine, the saliva swab drug screen test is an oral fluids drug test. Oral fluids drug testing detects active drugs present in the saliva.
Based on immunoassay principles, The saliva swab drug screen test is an easy-to-use test that requires the donor to place the saliva swab drug screen test into the mouth and the administrator to confirm the test results.