PDA

View Full Version : Scientology

Dokuro
09-07-2006, 04:00 PM
im so fuck tierd of the bitches claming that scientolgy is the true way of existacs i read that shit and its the only relegion that 100% persent bullshit this is what roining cali so going and say what you think af scientolgyand all the fuck who belive it

Ya_Bane
09-07-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't think anyone really belives in that.. It's mostly a status-thing, ppl know that celebs who's scientlogists contributes millions of dollars, so it's better showing-off than driving a fancy car. U don't see no b-star from a soap-opera joining them right?

edit: this is not the right forum for this tho

Dokuro
09-08-2006, 04:31 PM
the form reads you have sothin your unhapy with expres your self eny thing gose here
and ferther mor are you from LA the cat is serus about it even b list selebs like that perpatrater vinella ice all the way down to the busters in the LB

Ya_Bane
09-08-2006, 04:45 PM
the form reads you have sothin your unhapy with expres your self eny thing gose here
and ferther mor are you from LA the cat is serus about it even b list selebs like that perpatrater vinella ice all the way down to the busters in the LB

Nah. If I'm unhappy with anything it's that this is the weirdest fricken "religion" whatever ever invented. For christ sake, I've read about their belief, and I just can't help laughing my ass off..

sonny getz
09-08-2006, 05:02 PM
"the only rule here is that you keep things related to wu-tang."

See the sticky thread at the top.

But yeah, scientology is really fuckin goofy. I can't even take it seriously enough to get mad about it. Ever see the South Park episode about it?

GENERAL WISE
09-08-2006, 05:13 PM
kabala, if madonna does it then it must be the true way
FUCKL THA T SHIT!!

go_skim
09-09-2006, 04:26 AM
hahahahahah