PDA

View Full Version : Irish Whiskey

EAGLE EYE
09-07-2006, 09:11 PM
I just got myself a bottle of Jamesons Irish Whiskey and Im gonna mix it with some gingerale and a peel of lemon w/ice. This is my first time trying this recipe.

Anyone drink this stuff on a regular basis or have any mixer recomandations for tha future?

http://www.mintat.co.uk/images/jobs/Jamson-pack.jpg

yum yum

oLd_KaiNry
09-07-2006, 09:25 PM
whiskey...

dont make mixes with WHISKEY

whiskey is made to be drink alone, with no ice

oh well hope u'll enjoy your drink anyways

god bless jack daniels

EAGLE EYE
09-07-2006, 09:29 PM
I know what you mean, but I came across hundreds of drink recipes that you can mix whiskey with and was wondering if people here had any favorites.

Gawd
09-07-2006, 09:30 PM
you dont need a mixer for it dood...just sip on it...its smooth

mashqauck
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM
drink milk to get taller

drink whiskey to recieve nothing but a young DEATH

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Ed if I went shot for shot with you, you'd probably shoot yourself in the foot with one of your guns.

Gawd
09-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Ed if I went shot for shot with you, you'd probably shoot yourself in the foot with one of your guns.

If you ever come to phx we can go at it.

Visionz
09-08-2006, 01:22 AM
on the real good whisky/scotch/brandy should be sipped on, at least if you buyin the high dollar shit, otherwise just grab that midlevel type shit (but for your own good, stay away from plastic bottles). I do know of a couple of drinks that take whiskey but it's like long-islands and you'll need about 4 or 5 more liquors for those, otherwise I'd just grab whats around the house, cola, lemonade, tea. I'd stay away from juices.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-08-2006, 02:19 AM
"like mixing vodka and milk, im going out blasting"

and eric is right, theres no point in sipping any spirits unless they are quality. just take shots or mix.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-08-2006, 08:35 AM
If you're gonna put anything with that Jameson, it should be cola, its about the only tolerable mixer. But the only thing I add to it is ice

TiKaL
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Jameson Whiskey aka Irish Blood

Best served with only Ice and a Beer chaser.

SmoKe a bud first, get that slight thrist with cotton mouth, then turn on some good music.
Its always alright to drink alone if you got (Good) Whiskey, ....

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 03:24 PM
yeah some fuckin black velvet an a can of dr. Rite should be sufficient. Fuck all that highclass bullshit

oLd_KaiNry
09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
on the real good whisky/scotch/brandy should be sipped on, at least if you buyin the high dollar shit, otherwise just grab that midlevel type shit (but for your own good, stay away from plastic bottles). I do know of a couple of drinks that take whiskey but it's like long-islands and you'll need about 4 or 5 more liquors for those, otherwise I'd just grab whats around the house, cola, lemonade, tea. I'd stay away from juices.

is that long island drink that taste a bit lemon ? and it looks like white limonade ?

that shit is nasty my ex girl used to make those kinda drinks cuz she hated alcohol taste and booze

Visionz
09-08-2006, 03:44 PM
is that long island drink that taste a bit lemon ? and it looks like white limonade ?

that shit is nasty my ex girl used to make those kinda drinks cuz she hated alcohol taste and boozeI don't think so, Long Island Iced Tea taste like tea if they're made right. They'll get you Mad fucked up if the bartender's not holding out on you

1 part whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, tequila and triple sec
pour in a lil' sweet & sour mix and top w/ Coke.

I always thought they tasted pretty good, definetly not a fruity, sweet type drink which I can't stand. I recomend trying one if you never have.

oLd_KaiNry
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM
oh nvm i wasnt talkin bout that