PDA

View Full Version : Drinkers

noel411
09-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Shitfaced as in drinking anywhere of say 12 + standard drinks in one night. And I'm only talking about drinking. Not taking any other drugs.

Just wondering. I've been doing that shit pretty much at least once a week since I was about 16, and I've really been thinking lately about how fucked up it is, and where it will end. My main drinking buddy has decided he wants to lay off it, but I'm not sure how long that's likely to last.

How about you motherfuckers?

noel411
09-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Also if you post a reply you might want to mention how long you've been drinking at that level of regularity.

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2006, 09:52 PM
i drink alot:beer:

snapple
09-07-2006, 09:52 PM
well tonight i drank, i'm not slammed or anything, had 6 drinks, and nah i drink on the rare

maestro wooz
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
ive been drinking for about 2 years now. Not gonna lie, i dont drink all that hard. From about whenever to now, i only drank maybe 2-3 times a week. Right now ive been taking it up to maybe 3-4 days a week. I like nice big parties, but im more of a kill some natty light and watch baseball tonight type guy. Smoke every day, but not a big drinker. I think its better to smoke more then to drink more cause drinking really stops you from doing anything. You might decide to not do it when youre baked, but you could do it if you just got up.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I dont drink alot and when I do its on occasion..

oLd_KaiNry
09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
i drink a beer everyday

but i get drunk once a week and its usally friday night

but the last time ive got drunk without weed was a while ago...

when im drunk i need a fuckin joint and apack of cigarettes

for some reason when im sobber i can live easilly without cigarettes... kinda wierd

Gawd
09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
i drink untill my heart stops

snapple
09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
ive been drinking for about 2 years now. Not gonna lie, i dont drink all that hard. From about whenever to now, i only drank maybe 2-3 times a week. Right now ive been taking it up to maybe 3-4 days a week. I like nice big parties, but im more of a kill some natty light and watch baseball tonight type guy. Smoke every day, but not a big drinker. I think its better to smoke more then to drink more cause drinking really stops you from doing anything. You might decide to not do it when youre baked, but you could do it if you just got up.

i understand what you're trying to say, but hang around some older people and you'll realize that a lot of people can maintain and drink what we would think is a LOT....like when i use to cheif with people who didnt really cheif, theyd get BLITTTTTED to the point where they can't function and shit..you gotta look at the specific scenario you know...can't just be like well WEED IS BETTER or DRINKING IS BETTER, life isn't black and white like that feel me?

oLd_KaiNry
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
u guys ever smoked sambuca's vapor ?

sounds nerdie but u goin to choke if its ur first time trust me!

u take 2 real big shooters (the ones that almost looks like a normal glass)

u filled one of the shooters with sambucca, u light it

then u put your hand on the glass so you hand stops the fire
(put your hand in water first so your hand is wet and u dont burn yourself)

(when u will have your hand on the shooter u will feel a presure its normal.. u gonna see vapor appearing in the glass)

then u take your second shooter and fill the first shooter in it (but u still have your hand on the 1st shooter)

u chug the 2nd shooter and u take a straw and u put it in the first shooter and u just take a puff of the alcohol vapor

that might sounds complicated like that but next time ill do it ill take pics to show u how to do it

i first tasted that 2 years ago and since that day everytime i can get my hand on sambucca i get it... the buzz is completly different from all the other buzz ive got with other types of alcohol and its the best buzz ive got with alcohol...

i sugest u can a bottle of these and u try it... i know it sounds nasty like that but its amazing

maestro wooz
09-07-2006, 11:37 PM
i understand what you're trying to say, but hang around some older people and you'll realize that a lot of people can maintain and drink what we would think is a LOT....like when i use to cheif with people who didnt really cheif, theyd get BLITTTTTED to the point where they can't function and shit..you gotta look at the specific scenario you know...can't just be like well WEED IS BETTER or DRINKING IS BETTER, life isn't black and white like that feel me?

yeah yeah, but i think alotta people could use to drink less and smoke more.

GENERAL WISE
09-07-2006, 11:45 PM
i never drank alcohol (intentionally)

EAGLE EYE
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Oh goodie a poll about how much we drink. I feel that I really dont need to explain my drinking situation or habits cuz we all know by now that I have "The
Lushest Life." And for the record I've managed to drink enough Irish whiskey tonight 2 correct my sleeping disorder. Passing out now.........

Visionz
09-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I like drinking and smoking weed. At the most I put about six or seven beers away in a night of quality beer. Alot of time though its more like three or four. I don't get real shitfaced on the regular and I can't remember the last time I drank till I puked. Its have to been atleast 6+years ago. I gave that shit up when I was young. At my bachelor party I did have about 15 big glasses off the keg along with a couple of keg stands + blunts and weed brownies. I knew it was time to crash out when I started seeing doubles of absolutely everything. That was the last time I got absolutely shit-faced

Frank Drebin
09-08-2006, 01:17 AM
bout 4 times a year :D

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-08-2006, 05:09 AM
I am a fuckin alcaholic..

Frontal Lobotomy
09-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I rarely get battered on the booze. I'll have a drink a couple times a week but i got a well high alcohol tolerance, so its just too expensive to get hammered. I can put a bottle of Jacky D away in a night, along with beers. Had to lay off it though, the Irish have a terrible weakness for the drink after all.
I stick to blazing more, no headaches that way :D

Jet Set
09-08-2006, 07:55 AM
I drink irregular. It just depends on the cash flow. And then I will go over to Vodka, and if I have nothing planned I'll just go and get wasted.
The last years it's really about once a month that I just go over the limit and start throwing up. Just trying to expand my borders.

L~>1<~NKS
09-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Im a "lush" - 1nce a week.

JASPER
09-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Just a night cap..

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2006, 09:37 AM
i seen jasper drink a pint of hienken at amsterdam , then he said " my tummy "
then i was like "WTF"

then he ran into the little girls room and threw up, then damaja ran into the bathroom and helped jasper apply some more blush to keep his cheeks extra rosey so we wouldnt be able 2 tell

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/3584/gayjaspxh0.jpg

JASPER
09-08-2006, 09:50 AM
I don't drink heineken...

Fuck you buddy, if the Corpse wasn't down I'd post your tuxido picture...

Gawd
09-08-2006, 10:04 AM
he does have rosey cheeks.....

snapple
09-08-2006, 10:16 AM
thread went from cool to gay real quick

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2006, 10:17 AM
yea jasps face tends 2 gay threads

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't drink heineken...

Fuck you buddy, if the Corpse wasn't down I'd post your tuxido picture...

i was looking snazzy

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9689/snazzypm1.gif