PDA

View Full Version : Azreal - The Caucasian 5%er

SubtleEnergies
09-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I just picked up a copy of the 5% album. I was surprised to realize that it came with a small book on the Nation of the 5%.

One section in this book was titled "Azreal - The Caucasian 5%er." It discusses a caucasian who was taught by Clarence X while they were both institutionalized.

I have heard views from 5%ers and non-5%ers alike ranging from the white man is the literal devil and can't be taught a thing, to he has a bad nature but can be taught after 30 years of study, to the opinion that most of the teachings are metaphors and the white mentality represents the devil.

I have personally, despite being white, being largely influenced by the 5%. I am the type of person who will can gain what I can from knowledge despite it "not being made for me" or even if I don't agree with the view in totality. I tend to see alot of the 5% teachings as multilayered and metaphorical.

I was wondering what do 5%ers make of Azreal, and what perspective does this give us when looking at the 5% and its teachings.

7EL7
09-07-2006, 10:35 PM
added on

The 5% is not limited to the NGE

KBA7
09-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Knowledge exceeds all color lines.

Prince Rai
09-08-2006, 05:02 AM
Lord Jamar himself said that if you act devilish, you are a devil, if you act otherwise, you do not reflect the devil.

SubtleEnergies
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
This is how I have always seen it.

7EL7
09-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Knowledge exceeds all color lines.

but only the originals got the real understanding of it all

7EL7
09-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Lord Jamar himself said that if you act devilish, you are a devil, if you act otherwise, you do not reflect the devil.

stories on the father wasn't the full though

7EL7
09-09-2006, 12:06 AM
what is the definative teachings i hear so much different strories between % just like catholics, menonites, jews, presbytirians, what is the definative "rules " of 5%? do all u look at me like a devil? would u kill me if u had the chance? its like sufis, shitte. sunnis, wtf????? i can fuck with 5% anyone trying to elevate themselves with righteousnes and knowledge i can fuck with but really the % is just as hypocritical as christians and muslims and etc.etc. the truth represents itself as 1 one understanding 1 truth i dont know it because i been mislead from birth and so have the people that taught me but a whole lot of shit is obvious fuck it im gonna post this even though i didnt get my point` across llke i wanted eh fuck it reply lets build

in these times, any one who is labeling themselves after a group,religion,or some mans tactics for that mans times is in loss

Prince Rai
09-09-2006, 06:28 AM
stories on the father wasn't the full though

i suppose so,

i assume that many teachings have been interpreted in different ways, or put forward in certain ways as to make certain people understand the angle a little better.

The truth lies within.

snapple
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
yea there is a difference between the man and someone who is white....the white devils are people like corupt pollice officers, judges, politcal leader, government officals etc....

7EL7
09-09-2006, 03:59 PM
they'll say the same thing about Tupac 50 years from now
paint people who returned to the earth as some type of immortal
like they never did no wrong

zeppelin2k
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
tupac is jesus' ressurection lol