PDA

View Full Version : Bars influenced by the Christ

soloist
07-10-2005, 03:31 PM
The whole world seems to be hexed/ demon possessed / feinen for sex/ continuing to neglect/ and be with the rest/ reachin the vexed/ seems questionable/ like disciples breakin bread and eatin a fish/ but 5000 people were fed/ anythings possible when He's in my head/ since we the reason He bled/ shouldnt we bow ah knee and ah head/ and thank him for freein the dead/ He needs the cred!/ if you don't believe me we'll see in the end/ on the real you need to be cleansed/ cuz your dirty like peein the bed/ the devil is schemin your death/ while the Lord is freein the rest/ who were bein the best followers/ and beatin the six/ you should really start readin the text/ cuz your in need of a fresh start/ aka born again/ start breathin again/ believen in him/ is freedom within/ no need to be grim bout your past/ cuz he can forgive/ Jesus hyms leak from the pen/ to mc'n to out the speakers end/ to reach the men/ who are sleepin on Him/ deep in sin in earthly things/ drownin in the deep end/ tryin to help them reach the brim/ teach to swim/ to help em reach the brim/ to stay above this world/ watch our for devious men/ who seem to be friends/ but leave when/ you got no cream to spend/ on pleasin them/ or sleezy women who seem to be interested/ but want your cheese and bread/ please instead free ya head/ cuz if you wanna be with them/ your bein lead/ by a deamons freind/ instead join a team that spends their days and eveinings pleasin Him/ and at any second we could be with Him!/

ANYBODY JOIN IN

444trumpets
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Revelation
Told The Truth
To My Words
I Recite
Spit Light
Last Name Christ
Shine Bright
Star From One End Of The Planet
Biblical Wonders Happen Fish Cooked Grilled Salmon
Life Famine
Pork Eating Monkeys
Havent Evolve Yet To Say
My Nature Stayed The Same
Written Proof Blow The Trumpets I Write Truth
Commandments Teach Youth
Snakes LinGER I Weather The Conquest Sword Swing Arch Angel Micheal While I Hold The Bible True Diciple Vision The Scripts You Commit To Six See The Signs 4.4.4. Open Your Eyes Realise The Prize
Trumpets Againts Jihad Suicides
Peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 04:06 PM
444trumpets is good too

BlaK FuRYaN
07-10-2005, 04:16 PM
The whole world seems to be hexed/ demon possessed / feinen for sex/ continuing to neglect/ and be with the rest/ reachin the vexed/ seems questionable/ like disciples breakin bread and eatin a fish/ but 5000 people were fed/ anythings possible when He's in my head/ since we the reason He bled/ shouldnt we bow ah knee and ah head/ and thank him for freein the dead/ He needs the cred!/ if you don't believe me we'll see in the end/ on the real you need to be cleansed/ cuz your dirty like peein the bed/ the devil is schemin your death/ while the Lord is freein the rest/ who were bein the best followers/ and beatin the six/ you should really start readin the text/ cuz your in need of a fresh start/ aka born again/ start breathin again/ believen in him/ is freedom within/ no need to be grim bout your past/ cuz he can forgive/ Jesus hyms leak from the pen/ to mc'n to out the speakers end/ to reach the men/ who are sleepin on Him/ deep in sin in earthly things/ drownin in the deep end/ tryin to help them reach the brim/ teach to swim/ to help em reach the brim/ to stay above this world/ watch our for devious men/ who seem to be friends/ but leave when/ you got no cream to spend/ on pleasin them/ or sleezy women who seem to be interested/ but want your cheese and bread/ please instead free ya head/ cuz if you wanna be with them/ your bein lead/ by a deamons freind/ instead join a team that spends their days and eveinings pleasin Him/ and at any second we could be with Him!/

ANYBODY JOIN IN
sup yo....I hear your content and tha ryme skeme definately fitted/suited whut your sayin....you could of played about with a few bigger words to make you content tighter....but i must say liked this one even tho Jesus pbuh is only a messenger.....but we wont go there......

peace soloist

soloist
07-10-2005, 05:24 PM
thanks yall. Nice verse 444.

GuardianOne
07-11-2005, 04:04 AM
sup yo....I hear your content and tha ryme skeme definately fitted/suited whut your sayin....you could of played about with a few bigger words to make you content tighter....but i must say liked this one even tho Jesus pbuh is only a messenger.....but we wont go there......

peace soloist
Yah it was a very simple verse, as is with most gospel verses. They are not really creative. Cause they are using information already placed in verse (or the bible). So repeating whats said in the bible doesn't manifest how deep your faith is. Manifest it through your own knowledge. elaborate on your lyrics also.

Peace
PS:Keep posting.

soloist
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
News flash satan im placin all my faith in JESUS/ you vacatin our location cant reach us/ deflaitin your temptation/ best to flee us/ tryin to break in by fakin cant deceit us/ cant beat us cuz we trust/ and follow Him wherever He lead us/ your attempt at trickin with ah wicked plan is hopless/ cuz im livin and spittin where the Holy Ghost is/ I was givin that gift when I asked, thatís how I know this/ see my mission while livin is too show men where the hope is/ dismissin your existence in all who listen and approach it/ getting cats our your system who couldnít cope with/ the fact that theyd be never livin and forever slippin hopeless/ The one Rison and didnít give in when u tried to trick him is the reason I wrote this/ so just/ back up with that hocus pocus/ that witchcraft is worthless, so is everthything you roll with/ thatís why im hittin and kickin you ferocious/ listen I got the wisdom of what your goal is/ division between me and Him, now thatís bogus/ cuz the only way u winnin is if im sinning/ oh wait im forgivin/ haha your hopeless/ ill never give in to your system, so just/ quit and slippin to where your dark hole is

PsYkOsUs
07-11-2005, 10:21 PM
decent verse, but your format is garbage... G One pretty much summed up it's lack of originality though...

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1872

check that link if you wanna check out my seethin' hatred for christianity...

soloist
07-11-2005, 10:40 PM
ill pass on that like angel dust psykosus. Sorry u think the format is bogus but i wanna know what u mean by that? You think i couldnt be spitten? cuz i spit it pretty good already. just hit me back

PsYkOsUs
07-11-2005, 10:41 PM
LOL, fair enough...

PEACE

PSY