PDA

View Full Version : Up to 20 boys assaulted 11-year-old gir

snapple
09-08-2006, 10:58 AM
MILWAUKEE - An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching."It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," said Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.
The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which took place Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames, so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbeson.
Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with Memorial Day weekend, in which 28 people were shot. Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.
According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.
The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.
Boys gathered in basement
The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males, and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.
The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.
The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbeson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.
Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.
A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.
Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area of the alleged sexual assault, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.
"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming."
2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

-----

isn't this world such a beautiful place sometimes:thumbdwn:

Gawd
09-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Yeah for good parenting

36chambers
09-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Nasty shit. Lock em up for years.

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2006, 11:14 AM
jaspers dream, this explains bennos millwackee visits

maestro wooz
09-08-2006, 11:15 AM
sounds like a good 'ol time

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 11:45 AM
first girl i fucked was eleven an i was twelve:thumbup: no lie

Inspectah_Dirk
09-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Hmm, even tho they are still kids, i think they should be tortured to death. Also to set an example to other idiots who think they can do shit like this. If everyone knows the penalty is being tortured to death people will think twice. And fuck human rights, cuz these people dont deserve that. Thats only for well behaving civilians, and these people are no such thing anymore. FUCK EM! FUCK EM ALL TO HELL!

By the way, most people will be against the whole torturing thing, at least thats what they will say, because its "not normal to think that way and treat people like that". That's what the majority of people will think and say, but thats only cuz they are afraid of what people might think of their opinion, but they KNOW they want to see those kids tortured to death as well as i do, but they just wont admit it.

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 11:49 AM
no doubt, i was raped no lie

zeppelin2k
09-08-2006, 12:01 PM
line them up
and kill them all
kill the 15 yr old and 16 yr old last
let them watch all the other people die first
preferably by have a cock shoved down their throats until they choke to death

L~>1<~NKS
09-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Send 'em to County down here - they'll happily be treated by 20 big dick Bubba'z... but don't send the kidz - send the fuckhead parentz.:thumbdwn:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I don't understand why criminals are treated so nice. I mean, a few years i jail, or even life aint nothing. Even the deathpenalty is way to civilized. I want them to suffer, to be in excrutiating pain, to be tortured. That will teach them. And other idiots will think twice. I know i already said this, but it would make me feel sooo much better.

Oztradamus
09-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh they will get taken care of in prison, trust me on this..

Inspectah_Dirk
09-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah, i know rapists and that sort are not treated nice in prisons by other inmates. But they are young, and don't end up in the "right" prisons i guess :(

smokebongoncliff
09-08-2006, 02:38 PM
i dont really understand how its the 15 and 16 year olds fault when the girl is picking who she wants to fuck. i mean they are only guys. the girl put herself in the situaiton it seems like. and she might have even liked it

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-08-2006, 03:01 PM
WTF is wrong with these kids Parents?? Obviously its a generational thing if the uncle was involved. These kids have no morals, and they will never have them since its obvious the parents did not do their job and let social circumstances raise their kids

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
i feel the same way about what white people did to natives an blacks. Where the fuck was the humanity. My mom said its all true and she's white. She said the way people treat each other is sickening and those people were no different than us now in a way. I dont know, guess all of us got lucky bein born in the 70's and 80's and not the 50's or whatever
I could never hurt a person over skin color. I think thats why ktl is always a big racial argument cuz i want yall to know id never put a hand on a child or adult of different color. I luv different colors man makes the world dope. So yeah i think whites just want yall to know we hate what our ancestors did. Off topic. peace

maestro wooz
09-08-2006, 03:25 PM
i feel the same way about what white people did to natives an blacks. Where the fuck was the humanity. My mom said its all true and she's white. She said the way people treat each other is sickening and those people were no different than us now in a way. I dont know, guess all of us got lucky bein born in the 70's and 80's and not the 50's or whatever
I could never hurt a person over skin color. I think thats why ktl is always a big racial argument cuz i want yall to know id never put a hand on a child or adult of different color. I luv different colors man makes the world dope. So yeah i think whites just want yall to know we hate what our ancestors did. Off topic. peace

you gonna get raped

Razorsharp
09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
man... these fuckers need to get locked up.. and stay forever on the meat poles of the presincts

Grongle
09-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Nasty shit. Lock em up for years.

word

Co-sign

Sultan Stringer
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/iansmk/COMIN.jpg

bitch had it comin, she probably was dressed way to provacatively

snapple
09-08-2006, 04:15 PM
^^nobody would laugh in real life if you said that, so what makes you think they would on-line?

JASPER
09-08-2006, 04:31 PM
They were probably blacks

snapple
09-08-2006, 04:34 PM
They were probably blacks

nah it was rape, that has white written all over it+)

JASPER
09-08-2006, 05:22 PM
nah it was rape, that has white written all over it+)Taught by the master... slave master...

Dirty Knowledge
09-08-2006, 05:30 PM
i dont really understand how its the 15 and 16 year olds fault when the girl is picking who she wants to fuck. i mean they are only guys. the girl put herself in the situaiton it seems like. and she might have even liked it

I agree, that is what it sounds like to me. They'll never know because of course the 11 year old will now say she didn't want to do anything. This is just typical bullshit that happens all the time only this time it managed to make the news. Sick world we livin' in.

HANZO
09-08-2006, 06:29 PM
this is sik wats wrong with the world today, why is an 11 year old girl offering to suck dick, why??? where the fuk are her parents. they should be hang drawn and quartered, or tortured for the rest of their lives. in jail they will get protection, just like the guy in england who killed the 2 girls. his protected in jail. if the other prisoners get their hands on him they will kill him. thats what they do in turkey, if you done a sik crime they will put you in prison read out your crime to everyone there and the other prisoners will go after him. the guards wont protect him they will turn a blind eye, let the other prisoners do what they want with the rapist.

snapple
09-08-2006, 06:31 PM
^^how naive some of you are....she wasn't offering to suck dick....she was led into a basement with mad heads....they "let her pick whos dick she could suck first" i'm sure she was put in a situation where she had to suck them all of and fuck some 40 year old....shes 11....

Sultan Stringer
09-08-2006, 06:52 PM
^^nobody would laugh in real life if you said that, so what makes you think they would on-line?
i was being serious
^^how naive some of you are....she wasn't offering to suck dick....she was led into a basement with mad heads....they "let her pick whos dick she could suck first" i'm sure she was put in a situation where she had to suck them all of and fuck some 40 year old....shes 11....

snapple can relate, hes been put in some pretty tough situations as far as decision making when his friends lead him into a basement with 'mad heads' and he has to decide wether or not to suck dick and whos first

snapple
09-08-2006, 08:44 PM
hmm you seem real familiar...i wonder....

Sexy Jasper
09-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I once gang raped 20 youngsters...

SHRAP
09-08-2006, 09:11 PM
According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

jasper strikes again

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-08-2006, 10:28 PM
hey im in milwaukee now.....the girl has HIV....she got them back in the end

CherChezLaMarauder
09-08-2006, 10:31 PM
chooo chooooooooo...let's run this trizzy B-X style

Sexy Jasper
09-08-2006, 10:32 PM
hey im in milwaukee now.....the girl has HIV....she got them back in the endNo fucking way!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-08-2006, 10:35 PM
swear to fuckin god yo.....shit is crazy http://www.todaystmj4.com/_content/news/topstories/story_4246.asp

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 10:37 PM
thats crazy

Sexy Jasper
09-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Suicide rape also known as kamakaze bukakke... a rare phenomenon indeed.

deadlymelody
09-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Milwaulkee is not looking like a great place to live.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-09-2006, 03:12 AM
sounds like a good 'ol time

lmao :lmao:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-09-2006, 03:12 AM
http://209.238.151.47/images/nbaimages/bucks.jpg

CHRONZ
09-09-2006, 03:18 AM
line them up
and kill them all
kill the 15 yr old and 16 yr old last
let them watch all the other people die first
preferably by have a cock shoved down their throats until they choke to death

Word.

CHRONZ
09-09-2006, 03:20 AM
swear to fuckin god yo.....shit is crazy http://www.todaystmj4.com/_content/news/topstories/story_4246.asp

hahahaha, Revenge is at hand.

urban_angel
09-09-2006, 03:38 AM
damn that is so fucked up.......see it's come down to 16 and 15 year olds now?!??!!? man, we are supposed to be saving the youts! *smh* I hate this shit..

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2006, 03:53 AM
Life as a shorty shouldn't be so ruff
But as the world turns I learned life is hell
Living in the world no different from a cell
Everyday I escape from Jakes givin chase, sellin base
Smokin bones in the staircase
Though I don't know why I chose to smoke sess
I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed
But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth
Who explained working hard may help you maintain
to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain

Sicka than aidZ
09-09-2006, 12:46 PM
we got stickup kids, corrupt cops an crackrocks... " Somethin, somethin.. " All on a block that stays hot

mashqauck
09-09-2006, 05:46 PM
i'd probably rape someone because my mentality has always been towards that way

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
everytime mashquack posts i feel like my mind has been raped

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Life as a shorty shouldn't be so ruff
But as the world turns I learned life is hell
Living in the world no different from a cell
Everyday I escape from Jakes givin chase, sellin base
Smokin bones in the staircase
Though I don't know why I chose to smoke sess
I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed
But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth
Who explained working hard may help you maintain
to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain

9:|6
Inspectah Deck is Ill!

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 01:20 AM

then why not stay at the corpse? or maybe stop reading my posts? or how about you stop being an asshole since I didn't do shit to you :cheerlie:

Sultan Stringer
09-10-2006, 12:21 PM
lol aww sad

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 12:25 PM
lmao

Eddie
09-10-2006, 12:28 PM
nasty shit

maestro wooz
09-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Suicide rape also known as kamakaze bukakke... a rare phenomenon indeed.

haha

wuswordz95
09-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I wanted to have a sex witha 11 year old. when I was 11 back in 6th grade I had a crush on this white chix named jennifer. yeah I wanted her so bad. after the 6th grade I found out she liked some fag named eddie. oh yeah when I was 12 my freinds 11 year old sister grabbed my cock.

Kong
09-15-2006, 01:20 PM
world is mad

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:22 PM
9:|6
Inspectah Deck is Ill!

So is Inspectah Dirk ^O^