PDA

View Full Version : Question, Can someone tell me if it's possible to know when you'll die?

J.T.S.
09-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Since i was like 11, iv'e had the same dream of getting gunned down at 29, even my mother has had the same dream. And everyday iv'e had this feeling since i was 11, i'm a righteous man and fear that this might come to pass, Can anyone shed light on this topic, thanks.

Gawd
09-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Since i was like 11, iv'e had the same dream of getting gunned down at 29, even my mother has had the same dream. And everyday iv'e had this feeling since i was 11, i'm a righteous man and fear that this might come to pass, Can anyone shed light on this topic, thanks.

If you think this may happen then do not worry about it while you are alive...enjoy your time here and with the ones who love you.

snapple
09-08-2006, 10:17 AM
yea word man live everday like it's your last, just ball out and do you live life to the fullest we only live once. peace im going out now motivation!

LHX
09-08-2006, 10:32 AM
the only way its possible to know when youll die is if you kill yourself

J.T.S.
09-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Well if that's so i only have 1 year left to live.

J.T.S.
09-08-2006, 11:39 AM
In the dream i have one on the bullets are hollow tips.

J.T.S.
09-08-2006, 11:51 AM
That's easy to say but sometimes a person can just pop you from behind, or catch you sleeping. In my dream i'm shot point blank in the face, and chest as i'm getting out of a car!

J.T.S.
09-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Well i know this girl she's predicted 3 peoples death's years before they ever happened, and she predicted mine the same, and this was before i even told her about the dream. Well Bruce Lee predicted his, Tupac, and i think Bob Marley as well, the only thing is i can't think of anyone i have had beef with that would wanna take me out!lWell i'll just maintain, and live it up til' it happens if it does!

LHX
09-08-2006, 12:13 PM
cant predict football scores

cant predict hurricanes

cant predict death

all you can do is observe trends and increase your chances

if you want to try and make your 29 deadline, start using meth

that will increase your chances fo sho

Prince Rai
09-08-2006, 02:23 PM
meh, predictions are estimations.

Live your life!

LHX
09-08-2006, 07:26 PM
meh, predictions are estimations.

Live your life!

how predictable

thelion1856
09-08-2006, 10:32 PM
John Lennon also predicted his, "when asked once in the 1960s how he expected to die, Lennon's offhand answer was "I'll probably be popped off by some loony." John lenonn also saw a reoccuring number everwhere he went its the number 9. In the IMAGINE documentary about lennon there is video footage of Lennon staying in a hotel room with the number 1208, the date he died 12-08-1980.

Abraham Lincon had a dream about his own death. fucking trippy. here is what he said to his wife a few weeks before he died.
http://members.aol.com/RVSNorton/Lincoln46.html

SubtleEnergies
09-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Haha I can't believe the superstitious replies on here.

"Truth be told you will probably die when you are 29"

I could dream of having sex with JLo doesn't mean I will! Just that I like her big ass.

Dreams are far from literal, the are the wandering of your subconcious when you let you mind go in sleep.

A while back I had dreams of dying. Of death. Of killing. Dead animals. Of dead friends, friends killing me. I looked it up in a few dream sources and they said death can possible mean an end to a stage, the beginning of a new. Like the Death card in the tarot.

All this made a shit load of sense when I looked back on the dreams. The dead animals it said could be me killing inferior elements in my make up. And at that time I was fucking massacring inferior elements in me.

Maybe you think at 29 something will change? Maybe that age is some how significant? Maybe you saw something happen to someone else at that age? (my mum was paranoid about turning 34 - the age her mother died)

Dreams mean different things depending on the dreamer. You have to work out in metaphorical terms what "gunned down at 29" symbolizes to you.

Last thing you want is to make it a self fulfilling prophecy by being paranoid.

LHX
09-09-2006, 01:01 AM
o shit i just broke a mirror when i was walking under a ladder trying to get away from a black cat

now ive been sentenced to live in a world where people make retarded threads

i just found out today that i'm the lowest paid moderator at wu-tang corp

i feel so used

Prince Rai
09-09-2006, 06:26 AM
how predictable

lol...
half soothsayer

J.T.S.
09-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks too all who replied respectively, all i gotta say is this feeling is strong man!
And the dream stays in my psyche 247, so to have something haunt you and ya mother too, is no way a coincidence! So it might happen

PANDA PISS
09-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I Hope I Die Soon, Im Gettin Tired Of This Shit
Life Just Aint Fun No More

mashqauck
09-09-2006, 08:58 PM
If it was possible to see your future it would just appear as a deja vu and it is possible to change the fate

I've done it twice

Ultimate Fist
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Have you considered reincarnation? i dont know you're religion but maybe last time around you died when you were 29. Maybe there's a lesson you need to learn from a past life not something to fear for this one.

Also whatever you do dont avoid your fate. People did that in the old Greek dramas and things only turned out worse.

SubtleEnergies
09-09-2006, 11:32 PM
I once had a dream I was someone else...I got shot and died. It was so vivid. Feltl ike some past life shit.

Does anyone know this guy? Someone should be responsible for letting us know if he does get shot? :|

SubtleEnergies
09-09-2006, 11:33 PM
I have had heaps of those deja vu things. Dreams that came true too but you don't realise to the moment is happening. But only really insignificant experiences.

Ultimate Fist
09-09-2006, 11:46 PM
If no one knows you here James please tell a friend to register so they can post if you get shot.

INF
09-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Peace James, heres what you do to answer that- Listen to ready to die and Life after Death For a few days and nothing else. I'm serious, Biggie had everything to say about this matter and then lived it out so you cant really argue with what was his opinion.

RIP Biggie Smalls

SubtleEnergies
09-10-2006, 04:51 AM
^ true

Everyone should be ready. Coz not one of us here is guaranteed even a day, definitely not a year.

Grab a Hagakure.

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 06:37 AM
if u got shot coming out of a car..stop driving.maybe that will change your fate.Cause maybe when ur 29 u cut some loony off while driving and he shoots u in the face.....

Os3y3ris
09-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Dream lucidly and next time you have this thing, park, wipe the guy from the gym, and then proceed.

phadde96
09-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Look at it from different perspectives. Let's say on your 29th birthday you go somewhere noone can get at you and stay there for a year (this is NOT an advice, just a hypothetical situation). This is possible to do. Now tell me: how could your dream come true? Reaccuring dreams are probably trying to tell you something, but maybe they shouldn't be taken literally. If you believe in reincarnation, maybe you were shot in an earlier life. Cheer up, dude, it may never happen. Peace

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Look at it from different perspectives. Let's say on your 29th birthday you go somewhere noone can get at you and stay there for a year (this is NOT an advice, just a hypothetical situation). This is possible to do. Now tell me: how could your dream come true? Reaccuring dreams are probably trying to tell you something, but maybe they shouldn't be taken literally. If you believe in reincarnation, maybe you were shot in an earlier life. Cheer up, dude, it may never happen. Peace

what if he sleep walks into a car then steps out and gets shot while hes sleep walking.

phadde96
09-10-2006, 11:59 AM
I hear thats the most pleasant way to go.

phadde96
09-10-2006, 12:06 PM
By the way, J-Cee, on the picture it kind of looks like you are driving a car, yielding a meat-cleaver.

LHX
09-10-2006, 01:02 PM
^ true

Everyone should be ready. Coz not one of us here is guaranteed even a day, definitely not a year.

Grab a Hagakure.

POST OF THE DAY

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 01:05 PM
By the way, J-Cee, on the picture it kind of looks like you are driving a car, yielding a meat-cleaver.

lol...good observation