PDA

View Full Version : Mugged

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I just got mugged man. thats gay screw that dude. screw lancaster city. get a job bum.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-09-2006, 12:16 AM
I just got mugged man. thats gay screw that dude. screw lancaster city. get a job bum.

glad you're ok and in one piece. be careful those type of creeps will get away with anything

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:24 AM
near Prince street

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:25 AM
i hope not or ur a fag

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:26 AM
i just moved to lancaster like a month ago

hectis
09-09-2006, 12:26 AM
is lancaster near erie?

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:27 AM
whats that supposed to mean palehorse?

and no lancaster is like south east

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:28 AM
i dno dude we were just walkin around

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:29 AM
i doubt the dude that mugged me even knows how to use a computer.

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:30 AM
man im already pissed that i got mugged tonight do you gotta be a dick bout it?

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:34 AM
nah im white and im from massachusetts originally. yeah i know it was stupid now but at the time i was just like yeah lets just go for a walk itll be cool. and he was latino and looked pretty ripped so we werent about to get stabbed or something cuz he had at least one other guy with him. sucks dude that you cant walk around in this world without gettin robbed.

cmon can u stop bein a prick.

tommytootone
09-09-2006, 12:35 AM
yo man how you get mugged by gun point or by knife. did you ever see time travel where the guy and his girlfriend gets mugged and he goes back in time to try and keep her alive. Well no pun intended atleast your alive. If your a girl it could have been worse.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-09-2006, 12:35 AM
my brothers, lets not fight on here 2nite. let's keep it cool and calm

tommytootone
09-09-2006, 12:37 AM
yo do you have a tube it video of the mugging

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:38 AM
im assuming you mean you tube and not tube it. and whatever if ya'll gonna be dicks ill just go do somethin better with my time.

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:41 AM
yeah im not gonna be walkin around no more. i live pretty close to there though cuz i go to thaddeus stevens college and im in the dorm that used to be county hospital. but man i can so other stuff besides walk around the city from now on.

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:42 AM
its like parkside and orange street i think

tommytootone
09-09-2006, 12:47 AM
im assuming you mean you tube and not tube it. and whatever if ya'll gonna be dicks ill just go do somethin better with my time.

Nah man your right it's you tube and im just playing. But atleast your alive to tell it so keep your head up just another life learned lesson

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-09-2006, 12:48 AM

just ignore the nonsense iight??? just be careful the next time when you go out. it could've been worse, just be thankful god was on ya side 2!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: O:) O:) O:) O:)

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 12:50 AM
true that i thanked God for keepin me safe and all that. and for Him giving me such a positive attitude cuz i literally walked away laughin it didnt realy bug me all too much until i got home and thought bout it and then people started makin fun of me for it. its all good though could have been much worse and he will be judged by God who definately saw it so im not sweatin it.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-09-2006, 12:54 AM
true that i thanked God for keepin me safe and all that. and for Him giving me such a positive attitude cuz i literally walked away laughin it didnt realy bug me all too much until i got home and thought bout it and then people started makin fun of me for it. its all good though could have been much worse and he will be judged by God who definately saw it so im not sweatin it.

let those hataz talk about u. you made it out alive and God was on your side. folks should count their blessings cause they may never know what could happen to them in a blink of an eye

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 01:02 AM
u know chicks that go here? damn. there is like 600 guys and 100 girls i hardly ever see any of them walkin around. and most of them arent too good lookin.

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2006, 01:03 AM
no ones gonna mug robby cuz he rides the lowrider with tha brass knuckles. but on the real keep a weapon, cuz why you gonna be scared of a mother fucker breathin tha same air as you? I learned that when i was 9.

jallainINS
09-09-2006, 01:04 AM
i have a riot stick and woulda had it on me but i was in my buddys car and my stick was in my car. that thing woulda snapped his knee in half though.

crass
09-09-2006, 03:33 AM
god is dead

KISS....THE GOAT!

SHRAP
09-09-2006, 07:37 AM
the fuck, u get mugged and instead of findin the motherfucker and poppin his fuckin ass u come home and make a thread on wutangcorp about it? what the fuck did he get u for, your fuckin balls? sound like a bitch that got raped and shit, ahhhh i got mugged!!!

CashRules
09-09-2006, 11:04 AM
the fuck, u get mugged and instead of findin the motherfucker and poppin his fuckin ass u come home and make a thread on wutangcorp about it? what the fuck did he get u for, your fuckin balls? sound like a bitch that got raped and shit, ahhhh i got mugged!!!

Ha Ha, a bit insensitive, but quite true.....

Sicka than aidZ
09-09-2006, 11:20 AM
if u take electrician or plumbing or hvac around heer u can make mad money especially if they send your ass to philly i was a 1st year electrician apprentice and i was making 23 an hour and if i finished i wuold be making 50+ an hour hvac and plumbers make more unions are mad strong around here

I WAS AN APPRENTICE LIKE U I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS KINDA FUN BUT MY BOSS WAS A PRICK. I SOLD TO MUCH BUD THO. NO POINT IN WORKING WHEN U GET POUNDS OF CHRONIC FOR 2000 IN THE USA.

snapple
09-09-2006, 02:52 PM

shrap if you came to the jungle and someone wanted to rob you, beleive me, they would do it, and theyd do it real hard, and if went "looking for them" youd have the entire blok stomping your ass out

you got caught slippin and lost some loot, that really sucks man, but if you have biz in the hood you shouldn't be in the hood period. you did the right thing by letting it go, if you tried to take your loot back you would have probably lost your life.

Sicka than aidZ
09-09-2006, 02:57 PM
shrap if you came to the jungle and someone wanted to rob you, beleive me, they would do it, and theyd do it real hard, and if went "looking for them" youd have the entire blok stomping your ass out

you got caught slippin and lost some loot, that really sucks man, but if you have biz in the hood you shouldn't be in the hood period. you did the right thing by letting it go, if you tried to take your loot back you would have probably lost your life.

REAL TALK^ YO, IF U AINT BEEN TO THE GHETTO DONT COME TO THE GHETTO CUZ YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE GHETTO SO STAY THE FUCK OUT THA GHETTO YA HEARD

*BUMPS NAUGHTY BY NATURE "EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALRIGHT"..COUNTS THE 6 DOLLARS TAKEN FROM INS LAST NIGHT*

SHRAP
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
bitch im from the fuckin jungle, i represent my hood and my city and i let them cowards know. if by some miracle somebody actually succeeds in robbin me without gettin their ass blown the fuck off, carved the fuck up like a turkey or stomped flatter than a fuckin pancake, thats a huge disrespect to my area and my click and fo sho there wouldnt be nothin happenin. if somebody talk about me they get stomped the fuck out. if somebody beat me up they get clicked on. if somebody rob me u know what happens. nobody walk over N.E.L, im down to ride on any bitch ass sucka that think he tougher than this UPT shit to let them hoes know what its like 2 fuck wit da click.

SHRAP
09-09-2006, 07:53 PM
yo INS theres a gay bar down on lemon street try going there u would fit in

yeah he should bring his buddy snapple tryna stick up for his ass, they both vaginas so they need to find a dick to shut them the fuck up

Sicka than aidZ
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
yo INS theres a gay bar down on lemon street try going there u would fit in
LOL

ShaDynasty
09-09-2006, 08:07 PM

holy shit!
i just got robbed too
id have to say it was my own fault, still it REALLY pissed me off
i tried to buy weed....
the fucker just took the money and ran
i feel incredibly stupid right now
btw yall muthafuckaz is scum yes yall deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell

snapple
09-09-2006, 10:14 PM
yeah he should bring his buddy snapple tryna stick up for his ass, they both vaginas so they need to find a dick to shut them the fuck up

hahahahahah im sure those ghettos are real wild in canada HAHAHAHHAHA

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 10:19 PM
t-dot is mad hood sons

snapple
09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
^^yea there are hoods all over the place.

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 10:29 PM
the only city i can think of off the top of my head that u are 100% safe is probably salt lake city, but maybe i just had a good impression, those mormons

SHRAP
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM
hahahahahah im sure those ghettos are real wild in canada HAHAHAHHAHA

too wild for a pussy like you, go drink by yourself some more u internet shit talking hermit.

INF
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Common's Be album is a five mic album.:i

snapple
09-09-2006, 10:49 PM
too wild for a pussy like you, go drink by yourself some more u internet shit talking hermit.

son you have the mentality of a 13 year old.

SHRAP
09-09-2006, 11:04 PM
son you have the mentality of a 13 year old.

bitch youre this guy

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~alanwong/Josh%20Francis_1.jpg

shut the fuck up

INF
09-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Immortal Technique could be a head to the revolutionary table of hip hop. We'll see.

snapple
09-09-2006, 11:09 PM
LOL i'm pastey, eat pork, and have gel in my hair and have thin lips, and i wear t shirts, especially 1s from 2003. and even if i was that guy, what would be wrong with that? do you know that dude?

snapple
09-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Immortal Technique could be a head to the revolutionary table of hip hop. We'll see.

i hope so man. i wish i was back home, get to meet more of you wutangcorp dudes from NY, some cool motherfuckers. take it to the streets and make some fucking noise. i know tek is going to hold it down...hope dirty pnoid tekunique and the rest of my new york brothers are gonna hold it down.

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 01:43 AM
LOL i'm pastey, eat pork, and have gel in my hair and have thin lips, and i wear t shirts, especially 1s from 2003. and even if i was that guy, what would be wrong with that? do you know that dude?

dont know anybody who even looks like that

jallainINS
09-10-2006, 02:44 AM
aright i dont see why you guys gotta come on here and make fun of me but its whatever. heres the story.

im a small guy, like 5'7" 130 pounds, white boy from massachusetts. i know im not gangsta, i dont dress like i am. i like real hip hop music which is why i post here, not cuz i think im tough. me and my bud were just chillin at this cafe cuz they have wifi there so he was on his laptop. we put his laptop in his car but we didnt wanna go home yet so he wanted to walk to this club called the chameleon just to see what was going on there. and dude took my cash. i wasnt tryin to be hood, or gangsta. just tryin to hang out with my friend and this is what happened. so you can make gay jokes and pussy jokes and whatever if that makes you feel tougher or whatever cuz im pretty much over this whole situation, i was pissed and came and posted about it just to tell people but i can see its more gangsta to make fun of people for gettin mugged so its cool. i wasnt about to get stabbed over 40 bucks, anyways, im done with this thread so you guys can keep makin fun of me, or keep makin fun of each other or do whatever ya'll want. im out. peace.

CEITEDMOFO
09-10-2006, 02:47 AM
I'll Never Get Mugged Im A Legend

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 05:29 AM
aright i dont see why you guys gotta come on here and make fun of me but its whatever. heres the story.

im a small guy, like 5'7" 130 pounds, white boy from massachusetts. i know im not gangsta, i dont dress like i am. i like real hip hop music which is why i post here, not cuz i think im tough. me and my bud were just chillin at this cafe cuz they have wifi there so he was on his laptop. we put his laptop in his car but we didnt wanna go home yet so he wanted to walk to this club called the chameleon just to see what was going on there. and dude took my cash. i wasnt tryin to be hood, or gangsta. just tryin to hang out with my friend and this is what happened. so you can make gay jokes and pussy jokes and whatever if that makes you feel tougher or whatever cuz im pretty much over this whole situation, i was pissed and came and posted about it just to tell people but i can see its more gangsta to make fun of people for gettin mugged so its cool. i wasnt about to get stabbed over 40 bucks, anyways, im done with this thread so you guys can keep makin fun of me, or keep makin fun of each other or do whatever ya'll want. im out. peace.Exactly. Skale/Shrap has no right to speak, posting about stabbing someone and having to go to jail... and your comment about drinking alone... aren't you the guy who popped XTC, a party drug, at home in front of your computer?

If you have internet access, you don't live in the hood.

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 05:30 AM
yeh whats with u yanks n shit(not all of u obviously) always tryna say how hood u are,how gangsta n shit u r,how tough u r..its funny to me ay,i dont try to prove to ppl how tough i am..anyone can be tough.Wheres tryna be the hardest cunt around gonna get ya..?i choose knowledge over violence.fuck anyone.
And god had nothing to do with this situation,thank god?he got mugged..where was god?

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 05:31 AM
ive been mugged Once be4..but thats probably karma..cause i use to be a lil cunt who robbed and beat adults with my mates to get paid each week..lol.Stupid shit.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-10-2006, 06:35 AM
Fucking bum should be tortured to death try to take other peoples shit. Hope he gets AIDS, SARS and cancer at the same day, and that he will die in a really painfull way :D

Frontal Lobotomy
09-10-2006, 06:48 AM
Heh, getting mugged by street rats is low. Get tooled up next time, fuck their shit up

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 06:55 AM

im a small guy, like 5'7" 130 pounds, white boy from massachusetts. i know im not gangsta, i dont dress like i am. i like real hip hop music which is why i post here, not cuz i think im tough. me and my bud were just chillin at this cafe cuz they have wifi there so he was on his laptop. we put his laptop in his car but we didnt wanna go home yet so he wanted to walk to this club called the chameleon just to see what was going on there. and dude took my cash. i wasnt tryin to be hood, or gangsta. just tryin to hang out with my friend and this is what happened. so you can make gay jokes and pussy jokes and whatever if that makes you feel tougher or whatever cuz im pretty much over this whole situation, i was pissed and came and posted about it just to tell people but i can see its more gangsta to make fun of people for gettin mugged so its cool. i wasnt about to get stabbed over 40 bucks, anyways, im done with this thread so you guys can keep makin fun of me, or keep makin fun of each other or do whatever ya'll want. im out. peace.

lol

first time i tried ecstasy i was alone 2 see what that motherfucker was gonna do, theres no such thing as a party drug thats some kind of faggot whiteboy term. you live near amsterdam and probably never popped pills :thumbdwn:

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 07:20 AM
I think that was meant for me...

It's widely accepted XTC is a party drug, you sat alone in your room popping pills and acting goofy on instant messenger. That's all there is to it, whiteboy. I don't do drugs because that shit is for losers, just like stabbing people and not being able to handle the consequences...

J-Cee
09-10-2006, 08:08 AM
drugs are for losers..lol..says who..u?
well Paracetemol,Valium etc theyre drugs..do ppl who take them to help them losers 2?

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 08:16 AM

....who the hell brags to the internet about being mugged? Instead of rushing home to whine to the Corp, you should have went back and fucked that dude up.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2006, 08:20 AM
i dont think hes bragging about it....

and lol at all the idiots in here saying shit like hes a pussy for being mugged....its never happened to me but i dont see how it makes you weak or some shit.

anyway continue to talk shit tough guys.

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Your not pussy because you get mugged, fuck that. Your pussy if you don't do something about it, but when dudes got a shank in ya side or a gun in your face, you are kinda defenseless but hey, theres always another day! Some of you don't realize that in the real world, when somebody spots a weak looking person that they jump all over that opportunity and will milk it till its dry.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2006, 08:33 AM
yeah i dunno, didnt actually read the first post so i dunno what happened. just assumed he got approached by someone with a weapon. its just funny how people make fun of stuff like this when they would probably have a cry if it happened to them.

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm sure a theres a few cats on here that would buck back. I didn't read the thread though so I didn't even know cats were talking shit, I just read the first post. I'm sure enough people here would shit a kilo brick if someone robbed them lol....

snapple
09-10-2006, 09:58 AM

upmost respect for keeping it real. glad you see what hiphop is really about, not these faggots who think theyre cool for trying to be gangster trying to glamorize hood life when they don't have a fucking clue.

snapple
09-10-2006, 09:59 AM
lol

first time i tried ecstasy i was alone 2 see what that motherfucker was gonna do, theres no such thing as a party drug thats some kind of faggot whiteboy term. you live near amsterdam and probably never popped pills :thumbdwn:

whiteboy term...YOU'RE WHITE!!!! YOU TRYING TO USE BLACK TERMS TO FIT IN OR SOMESHIT?:(W

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:10 AM
black terms, white terms...there fucking words, whats the difference? using a word doesn't make you who you are....

INF
09-10-2006, 10:31 AM
PPl see what they want. Thats the bottom line that nobody will change untill one of us starts to float in mid air or walk on water. There are cultures and with them comes certain customs such as language and if you heard somebody That came form a certain part of the world where they dont speak like the other side and he sounded like he was in the wrong side of the world then you might ask why. Eh?

If I was to say "eh" alot then you might ask me if I live in canada. If I referred to my friends as Blokes then I would be asked if I was from the UK.

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 08:45 PM
whiteboy term...YOU'RE WHITE!!!! YOU TRYING TO USE BLACK TERMS TO FIT IN OR SOMESHIT?:(W

yeah im white, good observation sherlock, youve cracked the fuckin case. im talkin bout whiteboys wit white friends who talk like whiteboys. i dont try nothin, i use my own terms and i dont give a fuck about fittin in especially wit some internet nerds. like white bitches think im too ghetto or whatever that doesnt concern me, i be who the fuck i be so fuck what u hoes THINK cuz it dont matter jus what i KNOW

snapple
09-10-2006, 09:42 PM
yeah im white, good observation sherlock, youve cracked the fuckin case. im talkin bout whiteboys wit white friends who talk like whiteboys. i dont try nothin, i use my own terms and i dont give a fuck about fittin in especially wit some internet nerds. like white bitches think im too ghetto or whatever that doesnt concern me, i be who the fuck i be so fuck what u hoes THINK cuz it dont matter jus what i KNOW

shrap is the male version of bucky from flavor of love

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:34 PM
...is that the bitch who shat on the floor?

snapple
09-10-2006, 10:36 PM
^^no, its white honkey bitch with the nice part in her hair whos credibility is constantly attacked and she claims thats who she really is and thats how she really talks then flav compleltely exposes her clownass.

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:38 PM
^^no, its white honkey bitch with the nice part in her hair whos credibility is constantly attacked and she claims thats who she really is and thats how she really talks then flav compleltely exposes her clownass.

If Shrap didn't love STD infested MTL gutter-shlews, I'd say Bucky would be the perfect match for him....

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 11:01 PM
that aint bucky thats buckwild, bucky is somebody else. i just got done watchin that shit, glad my girl bootz is still on even tho i didnt like how she folded 4 that ho new york that shit was wack, up until then i thought bootz was my counterpart on that show but she fold and i aint

buckwild is just stupid as fuck tryin to justify her voice changin or whatever the fuck she was doin, bitch was corny as fuck glad 2 see her get kicked off

me i cant be exposed cuz im me bitch, all day and all night puttin somethin in yall pipes ho N.E.L wolfpack bump bump comin down on u bitch ass suckas like a hurricane and this bad boy dont stop so what the fuck u want. u sad ass bitches still talkin /(

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah yeah, we all know the story man, you the hardest...i only give you credit cause you got Tear Da Club Up on ya page

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 11:12 PM
aint no fuckin story, fuck somebody story its all about their HIstory

oLd_KaiNry
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM
shrap...

you should stop acting like a wigger

even if u sell crack and u live in the hood

its allways sad to see a white boy acting like he's black...

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 11:27 PM
i dont act like im black, fuck that shit theres no actin involved, a mothafucka is me and me all day. i got a certain swagger so im tryna act black thats some straight up bullshit man, fuck you haters cuz aint nothin sad. im ghetto cuz thats my environment, anything i sold has nothin to do with it, i was the same way long before i moved anything or even knew the game and im gonna stay the same way all day bein me while yall yap like some hookers

why u haters try 2 criticize anyway? are u nuff insecure in yourself that u gotta try 2 call me out on me bein me? thats some weak ass shit and yall need 2 go hit that psychiatry couch cuz ridin my nuts is not goin 2 help your ass wit your self esteem issues.

Robert
09-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Your not pussy because you get mugged, fuck that. Your pussy if you don't do something about it, but when dudes got a shank in ya side or a gun in your face, you are kinda defenseless but hey, theres always another day! Some of you don't realize that in the real world, when somebody spots a weak looking person that they jump all over that opportunity and will milk it till its dry.
Bullshit, its not about spotting a weak looking person, its about spotting someone who doesnt seem armed when you got a knife, a baseball bat, a gun whatever, and thats some cowardly shit imo.......

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:29 AM
mugged so sad

snapple
09-11-2006, 07:39 AM
that aint bucky thats buckwild, bucky is somebody else. i just got done watchin that shit, glad my girl bootz is still on even tho i didnt like how she folded 4 that ho new york that shit was wack, up until then i thought bootz was my counterpart on that show but she fold and i aint

buckwild is just stupid as fuck tryin to justify her voice changin or whatever the fuck she was doin, bitch was corny as fuck glad 2 see her get kicked off

me i cant be exposed cuz im me bitch, all day and all night puttin somethin in yall pipes ho N.E.L wolfpack bump bump comin down on u bitch ass suckas like a hurricane and this bad boy dont stop so what the fuck u want. u sad ass bitches still talkin /(

see, what the fuck does you flippin crack have to do with anything at all? you see with pyrex vision huh? i bet you don't even have wristgame. its sad your bitchass talks the way you do.

SHRAP
09-11-2006, 08:09 AM
see, what the fuck does you flippin crack have to do with anything at all? you see with pyrex vision huh? i bet you don't even have wristgame. its sad your bitchass talks the way you do.

too bad i wasnt talkin about rock that time, i was talkin bout MY FUCKIN DICK }:T

bitch i will see your wrist game and raise u 1 kick in the fuckin face

SHRAP
09-11-2006, 08:11 AM
fiends cried when i got arrested :'( :'( :'(

snapple
09-11-2006, 08:38 AM
"all day and all night puttin somethin in yall pipes"

"was the same way long before i moved anything or even knew the game"

oh, i wonder how i got confused.

hahah you have no affiliation with the wolfpack. you aren't down with the 40 wolves mang youre from canada knock that wolfpack shit.

Robert
09-11-2006, 11:00 AM
^^^ Snap do you realise that you have differently spelt "differtly" in your sig?

INF
09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
PPl see what they want. Thats the bottom line that nobody will change untill one of us starts to float in mid air or walk on water. There are cultures and with them comes certain customs such as language and if you heard somebody That came form a certain part of the world where they dont speak like the other side and he sounded like he was in the wrong side of the world then you might ask why. Eh?

If I was to say "eh" alot then you might ask me if I live in canada. If I referred to my friends as Blokes then I would be asked if I was from the UK.

(I) Fuck with your soul like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "God's son" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already

Brace yourself for the main event
Y'all impatiently waitin
It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm
Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone
How could Nas be garbage?
Semi-autos at your cartilege
Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
I got this, locked since '9-1
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced
Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
With Hawaiin Sophie fame, kept my name in his music
Check it

Ay yo, pass me the weed, pour my ashes out on these niggas man (no doubt)
Ay, y'all faggots, y'all kneel and kiss the fuckin ring

I've been fucked over, left for dead, dissed and fogotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just piss on me, shit on me, spit on my grave (uh)
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some "well wishers," friendly actin, envy hidin snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?
When these streets keep callin, heard it when I was sleep
That this Gay-Z and Cockafella Records wanted beef
Started cockin up my weapon, slowly loadin up this ammo
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers, I can handle
This for dolo and it's manuscript, just sound stupid
When KRS already made an album called Blueprint
First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
Dick suckin lips, whyn't you let the late, great veteran live

(talking)
(I...will...not...lose)
"God's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already
The king is back, where my crown at?
(Ill...will) Ill Will rest in peace, let's do it niggas

Y'all niggas deal with emotions like bitches
What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
You traded your soul for riches
My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watchin his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissin women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was gettin chased through your buildin
Callin my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
I still whip your ass, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?
Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though
That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow
Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy
Rockafeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas?
Philly's hot rock fellas, put you in a dry spot, fellas
In a pine box with nine shots from my glock, fellas
Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think, you gettin girls now 'cause of your looks?
Ne-gro please
You no mustache havin, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You ass, went from Jaz to hangin with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own shit
You a dick-ridin faggot, you love the attention
Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons
Ha, R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick
J.J. Evans get gunned up and clapped quick
Your whole damn record label gunned up and clapped quick
Shaun Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz dick
So little shorty's gettin gunned up and clapped quick
How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop shit, apologize, nigga, just ask Kiss

ShaDynasty
09-11-2006, 04:24 PM
I Cant Believe Some Of The Shit I Posted The Other Night

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 07:41 PM
lol

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 07:45 PM
I Cant Believe Some Of The Shit I Posted The Other Night

DONT WORRY BOUT IT DUDE, NO ONE READS YOUR DUMBASS POSTS ANYWAYS.

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I lost 16 pound and I'm still phat!

Skellington
09-12-2006, 06:17 AM
well.....get over it

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 06:18 AM
"all day and all night puttin somethin in yall pipes"

"was the same way long before i moved anything or even knew the game"

oh, i wonder how i got confused.

hahah you have no affiliation with the wolfpack. you aren't down with the 40 wolves mang youre from canada knock that wolfpack shit.

canada will rob you "son" your pussy ass posts make NY look like disneyland