PDA

View Full Version : Superhero shit

INF
09-09-2006, 08:24 PM
So, I'm goin to dinner tonight and about to cross this intersection of a busy road round where I stay and my girl points out this 2yr old kid pushin one a them big yellow an orange cars that kids can get in and flintstone they way around in out in the street. I had the red light but the cars from the other way was comin so I jumped out the expedition an went to save lil man. I ran out in the intersection and tried to stop traffic while goin after him. This car bout ran both us over but I scooped him an his lil car and took him back up to the street he was walkin from. There was a trailer park there and I could see an hear some kids talkin so I look up an they playin on a porch. I asked em if lil man was they bro or some shit and it turned out he was so I asked if they moms or they dad was around and they said they was tryin to get em but couldnt so after a minute of standing out there tryin to get myself together from all that shit , lil mans moms looks out the window and comes out. I'm like "yo, I just saved ur lil boy from gettin hit" and she dont even look at me she jus asked the other two kids why they wasnt watchin. Other two kids was like 4 an 5. So anyway, I tell her again "look, for real, ur lil boy was jus about ran over but I jumped out my truck to save him". Still she actin like nothin happened so I walked off b4 I started gettin heated.

The fuck is wrong with ppl not givin a fuck about kids these days? Thats all we got is them an they dont even give a fuck. SMH.

I aint ever even seen no shit like this b4. This happen to anybody else?

PANDA PISS
09-09-2006, 08:26 PM
liar, in real life people just rob you and fuck you over

INF
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
liar, in real life people just rob you and fuck you over

naw for real, that shit just happened like two hours ago. I dont know how I'd live watchin lil man get smashed all over the road an shit. That shit woulda fucked me up. I just jumped out an did it all automatic an shit. Had my adrenalin pumpin for about 45 min.

I aint ever been robbed and everybody gets fucked over now an then. I got a fortune in a cookie for dinner from tonight that said -

If you are never scared, embarrassed, or hurt, it means you never take chances.

On the back the learn chinese word is children / Hai-zi

PANDA PISS
09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
naw for real, that shit just happened like two hours ago. I dont know how I'd live watchin lil man get smashed all over the road an shit. That shit woulda fucked me up. I just jumped out an did it all automatic an shit. Had my adrenalin pumpin for about 45 min.

I aint ever been robbed and everybody gets fucked over now an then. I got a fortune in a cookie for dinner that said -

On the back the learn chinese word is children / Hai-zi

well youre a rarity
all people do in real life is fuck with me

Sexy Jasper
09-09-2006, 08:37 PM

true.

INF
09-09-2006, 08:39 PM
well youre a rarity
all people do in real life is fuck with me

I pretty much live by the code I laid down in a song that I made called Its a habit. Everything in that song is what I'm all about. Of course ppl fuck with me, that happens to everybody. It's a part of the balance in life. the point is to regulate that shit with the way you live ur life.

INF
09-09-2006, 08:42 PM
It just means that she loves something more than her kid(s) and shouldn't be a parent

Hate to say it but that chick was high than a mf. Thats prolly wh ythat happened. She woulda felt fucked up for life if life didnt put me there. I wonder if she is gonna change over time cuz a that? Most likely not. I hope so though.

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 09:06 PM
ur the asshole that was in the middle of the road? i saw him and started speeding up, but u fucked it up

INF
09-09-2006, 09:07 PM
ur the asshole that was in the middle of the road? i saw him and started speeding up, but u fucked it up

Ahhhh, foe then huh?

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 09:24 PM
what?

INF
09-09-2006, 09:39 PM
what?

Thats what I thought.

He said "{Fuck you, bitch} you don't know me
Watch I bring the truck through, switch like you owe me"
If you in luck, I get richer off you, blow me

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 10:18 PM
oh wait, friend or foe? are u fucking kidding me, lighten up u bitch, its the internet, lol "are we gonna be cool on here or not", u can e-beef with me all u want hoodlife

INF
09-09-2006, 10:23 PM
oh wait, friend or foe? are u fucking kidding me, lighten up u bitch, its the internet, lol "are we gonna be cool on here or not", u can e-beef with me all u want hoodlife

What's beef?

I know what those lyrics are. I just last posted was El chupa nibre remix. It was on at the time an just seemed like some ill shit to put in my thread being as that we are in times of hacker refugees from outer space. idk...

Sultan Stringer
09-09-2006, 10:27 PM
im listening to party artie i think, its an old mix, i lost all my music so i have to rely on my old shit, it was in my car

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Good Job Infinity...We all must represent who we are...and you are a good person! You will make a great Father when you are ready

INF
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Good Job Infinity...We all must represent who we are...and you are a good person! You will make a great Father when you are ready

Yo, I am a father B! My boy is in my webpage. He's four months. Thanx tho for the comment. You a good person too B. You keep it balanced and look forward and in the end , thats what its all about. aN PEACE to all those that keep it peace as well. Snakes should take notes an play they corner.

BRONZBODY
09-09-2006, 10:56 PM
that was a good thing u did man....sum simalar shit happend to me my senior year in high school back in 2000...im walkin home and shit and a little kid was standin on the train track..and a train was commin...now im a big mutherfucker and shit...but i aint never ran that fast in my fucking life son...not even for food....i like scooped him up over my backthen i tripped over a rock and we fell down the hill and shit...we was ok a few scrapes and shit but thats better than gettin splattered by a train on sum mortal kombat shit...i walked him home...come to find out his parents were beating him and his little sister...last time i saw little dude.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Yo, I am a father B! My boy is in my webpage. He's four months. Thanx tho for the comment. You a good person too B. You keep it balanced and look forward and in the end , thats what its all about. aN PEACE to all those that keep it peace as well. Snakes should take notes an play they corner.

WORD, man I think I remember you mentioning it before...It takes a strong dedicated person to become a great father and you already are...ONE LOVE

snapple
09-09-2006, 11:19 PM
good work man. i was @ a bodega getting a dutch and some more minutes and in the parking lot this bitch is talking to some dude and her daughter is on one of those powerwheel toys driving around in the fucking parking lot....people are dippin in and out honking and shit and her mother is just standing there and the girl continues to just play...my boy black rolls down the window and started repremanding her and she comes over and hits the top of my car and he throws his gallon of water in her face....and i turn on the whip and sped off...absolutley priceless...parents in new york are garbage these days.

INF
09-09-2006, 11:22 PM
good work man. i was @ a bodega getting a dutch and some more minutes and in the parking lot this bitch is talking to some dude and her daughter is on one of those powerwheel toys driving around in the fucking parking lot....people are dippin in and out honking and shit and her mother is just standing there and the girl continues to just play...my boy black rolls down the window and started repremanding her and she comes over and hits the top of my car and he throws his gallon of water in her face....and i sped off...absolutley priceless

Haha , that shits funny. On the real tho, it aint funny that ppl can have kids but no wits. Age at times is not wisdom.

snapple
09-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Haha , that shits funny. On the real tho, it aint funny that ppl can have kids but no wits. Age at times is not wisdom.

worst part is ma had to have been like 33....it's not just that teenagers are having babies....it's that parents aren't disiplining kids and teaching morals/values....you end up with these kids who come online and are 20 years old talking about how they'll shoot and stab any mother fucker blah blah blah....it's sad how people are today....

BRONZBODY
09-09-2006, 11:24 PM
true man...u should always listern to what the older cats kick to yo....but sum of them older cats are just as dumb as us young dudes

BRONZBODY
09-09-2006, 11:26 PM
thats the problem...parents not breakin the foot off in they kids asses no more.....my folks used to kick my ass..i turned out pretty damn good...only been to jail once

snapple
09-09-2006, 11:26 PM
true man...u should always listern to what the older cats kick to yo....but sum of them older cats are just as dumb as us young dudes

for real, age is just a number, look at a motherfucker like NAS who could drop illmatic when he's 17 years old. i know motherfuckers who are 40 years old and are so unethical and stupid it's not even funny....they still think the way a 12 year old in the hood thinks.

BRONZBODY
09-09-2006, 11:30 PM
for real, age is just a number, look at a motherfucker like NAS who could drop illmatic when he's 17 years old. i know motherfuckers who are 40 years old and are so unethical and stupid it's not even funny....they still think the way a 12 year old in the hood thinks.thats sad man. sad indeed

oLd_KaiNry
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM
damn

yo shit sound complicated

shit is meessd up

dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

budwesr nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaa BUDWEISER BUD BUD BUD BUD BUDDDDDDDDDDDDD

INF
09-09-2006, 11:44 PM
I know, I see that shit everyday. Elders that aint got knowledge. Whats worse is when they in the position of power. Like say................the president of the USA????? idk

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 11:13 AM
So, I'm goin to dinner tonight and about to cross this intersection of a busy road round where I stay and my girl points out this 2yr old kid pushin one a them big yellow an orange cars that kids can get in and flintstone they way around in out in the street. I had the red light but the cars from the other way was comin so I jumped out the expedition an went to save lil man. I ran out in the intersection and tried to stop traffic while goin after him. This car bout ran both us over but I scooped him an his lil car and took him back up to the street he was walkin from. There was a trailer park there and I could see an hear some kids talkin so I look up an they playin on a porch. I asked em if lil man was they bro or some shit and it turned out he was so I asked if they moms or they dad was around and they said they was tryin to get em but couldnt so after a minute of standing out there tryin to get myself together from all that shit , lil mans moms looks out the window and comes out. I'm like "yo, I just saved ur lil boy from gettin hit" and she dont even look at me she jus asked the other two kids why they wasnt watchin. Other two kids was like 4 an 5. So anyway, I tell her again "look, for real, ur lil boy was jus about ran over but I jumped out my truck to save him". Still she actin like nothin happened so I walked off b4 I started gettin heated.

The fuck is wrong with ppl not givin a fuck about kids these days? Thats all we got is them an they dont even give a fuck. SMH.

I aint ever even seen no shit like this b4. This happen to anybody else?
u dont even know how much luv i got for u man, u tha man. i aint a snitch but the kids cant speak for themselves so do it for them. i mean if u feel they still in danger call CPS (child protection services) they'll go look for themselves.

check this out, this bitch my cousin knew( i got more cousins than a bucket full of fruit) was in her front yard an she smacked her lil kid, girl guy i dont know, so the neighbor called CPS and CPS reported a fucked up smell coming from the crib. turns out there was a hole dug threw the garage floor with a meth lab in it. she had 15 tweekers in the place when the cops busted her. i met that bitch her name was goofy like a name from "dont be a menace drinkin juice" or some shit, shaQUEEFah or some shit. but yeah, that neighbor saved that kid by callin CPS. u should do the same i fuckin hate bad parents, unless they retarded, but yeah, do dat shit son. u tha man:king: . peace

INF
09-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Thanx Sicka, you my muhfucka but I cant snitch to CPS. My girl would and kept talkin about it but I told her that I wasnt gonna go there. I done been through some shit in the meth world( I think you know about that). I had a close homegirl that cooked, I been knowin since she was 14 stay with me right before I joined the Corp( I joined to get away from what was going on around me). Anyway, she would show up all the time with her baby girl and her old man rides with the Gypsies so he constantly beat her ass and would send her to me with blood all over her and the baby. He would kick em out his truck on the side of the road and shit in the middle of nowhere. I had to go get em too many times so thats why she ended up stayin with me but she couldnt quit cookin. I finally got sick of it and told her that I had to cut her off. A week later the fuckin feds picked her up so I dipped out the Tone(san antonio) and hid out and got a wucorp account and stayed in most of the summer. I still went out and did dirt but I cut off all meth world ties. I was like Ross from spun. For real. Anyway, I never told on my homegirl even though I loved her babygirl and wanted the best for her. I was raised to not snitch no matter what.

I feel what you sayin though. Thats the reason they got CPS, to take care of the shortys that nobody care about and treat wrong but its still snitchin to me and who knows if tha trailer I took lil man back to was a dope spot. Niggas dont play around my way and they done seen me an shit. you know? I still gotta roll around my hood an shit. If I tell then next thing I know I gotta missin expedition and then they gonna have missin homies and its gonna start a small war that I dont even feel would be justified cuz it started with me lookin out for the seeds.

Catch 22. Catcher in the rye. Catch a tiger by his toe.

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 11:43 AM
i dont think its snitching, someone gotta speak for 2 year olds. and all u be doin is bein concerend. if the kids are safe cps wont do shit. im not saying tell em the kid almost got run over im just saying wake those parents up. who knows, if u think its snitching dont do it, but i dont think it is cuz those little kids arent even aware of bad parents..i see what u mean tho. i dont know if id call them either. guess i had to be there, u still the man for saving that kid peace

INF
09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Say tho sicka, I just drove past that place yesterday and was lookin to see if I seen that bitch an there was a sign in the window made outta cardboard written in marker that said " stuff for sale " it didnt say nothin else an it dont look like they got a garage sale if you know what I'm sayin. I wouldnt expect no less from somebody that dont give a fuck about they kids.

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 03:41 PM
shit happens, kids can be hard to take care of. they're probably good parents. u never know, she was probably embarrased or some shit, couldnt look u in the eye or talk. most kids seem to have like a gaurdian angel lookin over them man. seems like cuz they can get away with mad stupid, dangerous shit. im sure they're probably alright. i dont know what to say bout that garage sale shit. probably just morons, forgot to take the sign down. who knows. use your best judgement man. if they are shitty parents im sure someone's reported their bitchasses by now. i dont know its tough to talk about shit i wasnt involved in. im sure its undercontrol. peace

Kriszy Substance
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Well done Infinity... I did not know until just the other day that you were a father. I am surprised you didnt mention it but maybe it was recently that it happened or maybe you like to keep that stuff private since it is a very personal thing. Anyway, my best friend works for CPS and they do good things. I would say never hesitate to call if you have concerns for a child.

Discipline is the key for sure and it takes a lot of follow through and effort. If you dont have the time for the effort then you shouldnt have children. I dont spank my child but she gets time outs and has consequences to her actions. She is a well mannered and outgoing person which has a lot to do with her personality but discipline has been essential in her growth. Bad parents piss me off more than just about anything.

PANDA PISS
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
yknow promiscuos girl is straight out of an old human league song

INF
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
yknow promiscuos girl is straight out of an old human league song

Is that science?