PDA

View Full Version : Internal Thoughts.......

NiceLady
09-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Internal Thoughts....... :'( :dead: :'o :(
My heart bleeds cause no one sees my needs. I cry as thoughts of you pass me by. My mind races are these my cases? Body trembles cries run freely. Drip,Drip the blood runs down. Mixed with tears brain full of fears. Darkness fills my eyes people look at me with sighs don't give me none of your lies. Days seem few you don't even have a clue. Internally dead these thoughts in my head.

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 09:33 AM
they created Temple of Darts (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11) for a reason, use it

btw, cry me a fucking river

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2006, 09:34 AM
^hahaha

Inspectah_Dirk
09-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Didnt u already post this? Trying to get noticed?

Yeah u did, here:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24021&page=9

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Wack gimmicks...

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 12:22 PM
:clap: good job but yo, why post it here on wucorp.? here lady,nicelady. go to www.thecorpse.com (http://www.thecorpse.com) run this thread if u wanna get props for your emo poems. PEACE!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-10-2006, 12:39 PM
My heart bleeds cause no one sees my needs. I cry as thoughts of you pass me by. My mind races are these my cases? Body trembles cries run freely. Drip,Drip the blood runs down. Mixed with tears brain full of fears. Darkness fills my eyes people look at me with sighs don't give me none of your lies. Days seem few you don't even have a clue. Internally dead these thoughts in my head.

I like it, keep posting in this trhread maybe I'll reply with my own poem

INF
09-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Babygurl didnt even leave an intro thread??? Okay then nicelady, do ur thing. Welcome to the corp. It's good to see more females come in here ....that is if they a female an not a chica06. Chica dun ruined the word chica. When I saw this thread I though "yes! finally Obie Trice has Come to the corp!" , but I guess not. *opens up second window to leave message with obie, message number 347*8O

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 02:01 PM
ha! Peace

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
:clap: good job but yo, why post it here on wucorp.? here lady,nicelady. go to www.thecorpse.com (http://www.thecorpse.com) run this thread if u wanna get props for your emo poems. PEACE!I think she should post at your grafity site, they're really into that sort of homo poetry

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 05:17 PM
I think she should post at your grafity site, they're really into that sort of homo poetry

yeah i dont know if that shits still up i stopped checking it out cuza all the fuckin posers

snapple
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
word, good to see more females coming on here, i feel like less of a piece of shit for posting on here lol

hectis
09-11-2006, 09:37 AM

Ill^O^

NiceLady
09-12-2006, 01:43 AM
To all that gave me props good looken thanx. To all you haters hey II'm gonna be me and If you wanna diss me so be it.

urban_angel
09-12-2006, 03:05 AM
peace NiceLady, interesting thread....I like it :) oh and welcome to the corp :) nice t see another female join :)

O:)

NIGHT MAYOR
09-12-2006, 03:12 AM
Didnt u already post this? Trying to get noticed?

Yeah u did, here:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24021&page=9

caught out biyatch.

hey angel

urban_angel
09-12-2006, 03:15 AM
caught out there........damn!

hey Fredy! man!!! it's been too long, how are U?!?!

NIGHT MAYOR
09-12-2006, 05:21 AM
good good. been bissy with work etc.

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 07:33 AM
word, good to see more females coming on here, i feel like less of a piece of shit for posting on here lol

your cornstarch ass posts make me physically sick you captain saveaho ass mothafucka

noel411
09-12-2006, 07:48 AM
Why is it that females can't write for shit? I mean ok, they suck at sports partially because they're not as strong as men, but it doesn't take much to write something decent.

Sexy Jasper
09-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Someone change the thread title to internal bleedings

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Why is it that females can't write for shit? I mean ok, they suck at sports partially because they're not as strong as men, but it doesn't take much to write something decent.

cuz we the fuckin virus they just the carriers

Aqueous Moon
09-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Set it up then bitch...since you tallkin sooo much shit....you drop first

Aqueous Moon
09-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Dae bitch slapped yo ass already...stop frontin, bring it

Sicka than aidZ
09-12-2006, 01:42 PM

Yeah Dae's a soldier. Coolest broad i met online. Someone should post her soundclick her raps are fuckin sick.

'HOBBLE TO A BATTLE ON A CRUTCH,..
SHOULD BITCHSLAP YOUR POPS FOR BUSTIN SUCH WEAK ASS NUTS".

YEAH IM PRETTY SURE SHE WAS DISSIN NOEL IN THAT SHIT

Sicka than aidZ
09-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Naw Nicelady, I Like Your Poem Its Cool, I Just Said Post It On Thecorpse.com To Fuck With Some Of My Online Homies. No I Agree With Bigben Keep That Shit Coming, Girls On This Site Got Some Ill Flows. Peace

snapple
09-12-2006, 03:03 PM
cuz we the fuckin virus they just the carriers

you post on here a lot for a hustler, being a hustler is a 24/7 job no time to chill on the computer, yet youre always on posting during the day and shit....hmmm....i wonder.....

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2006, 03:11 PM
thoughts typically are internal

Sexy Jasper
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
thoughts typically are internalNot if you're a woman.

INF
09-12-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm still lookin for Obie Trice To appear in this thread and start becoming a regular poster at WuCorp. Dudes got a bullet stuck in his head. You know he's gonna post some funny shit. I have sent many invites to him to come here but.........

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Not if you're a woman.ha ha
(you're right)

noel411
09-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Set it up then bitch...since you tallkin sooo much shit....you drop first
I'm not gonna get into this again, fun as it is. I don't have time for this shit. I actually took the day off work to get some shit done, so fucked if I'm gonna waste time quarelling with you again. I don't know why you wanna keep coming back for more anyway. I'm beginning to think that you genuinly do enjoy being humiliated. But I'm afraid you're gonna have to find another guy to become infatuated with.

As for Dae, in case you didn't notice that wasn't actually a lyrical battle. It was sorting out some real shit which was actually none of my business and I should have stayed out of. But anyway, the people who thought it was a normal battle seemed to think I won anyway, so I don't know what you're talking about. Then again, I don't really know what the fuck you're talking about in your interpretation of just about anything.

Not to take anything away from Dae btw. She is a very talented writer. Just like Serena Williams and Anika Sorenstam are very talented athletes. Just because women are generally shit at most stuff, doesn't mean there can't be exceptions.

And Sicka, for God's sake would you stop pretending Dae and I have some sort of beef. If you wanna discuss imaginary beefs there's plenty of that in the hip hop spot and Wu Chamber. We had our "battle", we quarelled, then we settled it through pm's and made up, and that was that.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Yo on the real this bullshit gotta stop..

noel411
09-12-2006, 09:27 PM
And btw, the reason I made that initial comment was because this girl had already started 3 or 4 of these threads in the temple, which was irritating enough, so then when I saw she had done one in general chat too, that rather agitated me. That and I also get really tired of seeing so many guys suck up to the females on here, and act like they're some sort of incredible rare specimen. Go outside guys, you'll find that roughly half the people you see are females.

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 09:30 PM
you post on here a lot for a hustler, being a hustler is a 24/7 job no time to chill on the computer, yet youre always on posting during the day and shit....hmmm....i wonder.....

how many times did i post and tell your dumb fuckin ass that im on vacation, seriously i told your dumb fucking ass to check to see how often i posted before i got arrested. see theres a few posts around where i said i got arrested and before that its about JACK SHIT. right now i work at a fuckin supermarket. because im not hustlin now doesnt mean im not a hustler u fucking retard, im on involuntary vacation which i told your bitch ass about 20 times, i got court cases and then after that possibly probation so i cant get arrested for anything or im royally fucked, a real hustler dont take stupid ass risks like that.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-12-2006, 09:32 PM
And btw, the reason I made that initial comment was because this girl had already started 3 or 4 of these threads in the temple, which was irritating enough, so then when I saw she had done one in general chat too, that rather agitated me. That and I also get really tired of seeing so many guys suck up to the females on here, and act like they're some sort of incredible rare specimen. Go outside guys, you'll find that roughly half the people you see are females.

word I feel you Noel...

Aqueous Moon
09-12-2006, 09:43 PM
That's bullshit Noel....whenever you get ready to drop, let me know.

And...you prolly are "nicelady" and shychica....I know how you like to get down with that posing type shit. don't front.

Aqueous Moon
09-12-2006, 09:56 PM
lmao...you are shychica!!! I just read that shit in the 9/11 thread! you fuckin crazy noel...if you ain't shychica I'd be hella surprised...smh

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah I Dont Know Noel I Thought U An Dae Were Battling. No Dis Bro.

IrOnMaN
09-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Drugs

noel411
09-13-2006, 02:30 AM
lmao...you are shychica!!! I just read that shit in the 9/11 thread! you fuckin crazy noel...if you ain't shychica I'd be hella surprised...smh
Ermmm, I wouldn't even know who "shychica" is if I didn't see her name come up constantly in every thread I open. All I know is that her post count indicates that she spends an awful lot more time here than I am willing to these days.

If you really wanna know who I was referring to when I mentioned your getting worked up over a mystery account I used recently, keep guessing. It should be blatantly obvious to you if you recall the thread I posted with that account. And as with any account I've had, I'm not trying to hide anything. Just having a bit of fun. So if you guess it right I will have no hesitation in admitting it's me.

noel411
09-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Oh, and it's cool Sicka. I just saw you mention in some other thread something about Dae and I having beef, which we don't at all. Just clearing it up for you.

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 02:33 AM
thats cool dae's really cool i miss her.

Lil' Ruger
09-13-2006, 02:36 AM
Drugs

lol randomnesss

for the rest of you your setting a bad example for young ppl like me

Aqueous Moon
09-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Yo..this shit is really fuckin wack....it's starting to piss me off...lol, but fo real tho.

I think Ya'll fuckers made up that shychica shit to say "look Aqueous, we makin fun of you"

I didn't give a fuck, then I noticed that ya'll was fucking wit people's head wit that shit, and I was thinking like that's real fucked up. I got more to say...but, I'll drop it if you emo niggas fall back and respect tha Wu like propa.

Lil' Ruger
09-13-2006, 02:40 AM
Yea Like Propa Niggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzz Sorry Im Bored I Shud Go Write Sum Lyrics Damn Fishcale Track Three Bricks Is Sick As Hell Nice Murda Song!

Aqueous Moon
09-13-2006, 02:53 AM
Yea Like Propa Niggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzz Sorry Im Bored I Shud Go Write Sum Lyrics Damn Fishcale Track Three Bricks Is Sick As Hell Nice Murda Song!
Yo, yo, yo....there ain't that many niggaz on this site - so watch out!

Fools be talkin like they know wuz up - word is life...No, they don't. They be haterz, fo real.

Its Big Lu baby
09-13-2006, 03:22 AM

suicide works sometimes?

Aqueous Moon
09-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Oh, and it's cool Sicka. I just saw you mention in some other thread something about Dae and I having beef, which we don't at all. Just clearing it up for you.
That shit looked liked beef to me...Yo ass going undercover, doing your old impersonating, multiple mysterious accounts type shit - tryna trick her...then you come up wit a wack ass battle rap to try to get cred. Youz a bitch... you got somethin against black women - I think you are menatlly unstable.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-13-2006, 03:36 AM
how many times did i post and tell your dumb fuckin ass that im on vacation, seriously i told your dumb fucking ass to check to see how often i posted before i got arrested. see theres a few posts around where i said i got arrested and before that its about JACK SHIT. right now i work at a fuckin supermarket. because im not hustlin now doesnt mean im not a hustler u fucking retard, im on involuntary vacation which i told your bitch ass about 20 times, i got court cases and then after that possibly probation so i cant get arrested for anything or im royally fucked, a real hustler dont take stupid ass risks like that.

still lame as ever :clap:

noel411
09-13-2006, 04:13 AM
That shit looked liked beef to me...Yo ass going undercover, doing your old impersonating, multiple mysterious accounts type shit - tryna trick her...then you come up wit a wack ass battle rap to try to get cred. Youz a bitch... you got somethin against black women - I think you are menatlly unstable.
Seriously, do you understand english? When you read something do you just block out whichever bits don't suit you and pay attention to the rest?

First of all, yes, like I said we did have "beef", then we squashed it.

Secondly, the account I was using at the time was old and several people knew it was me. It was public knowledge to anybody who cared.

Thirdly, she started the battle and I plainly admitted who I was in my battle rap. So I wasn't trying to "get cred", I didn't start shit, and I didn't try to trick anybody.

Fourth, you saying my lyrics are wack just shows how desperate you are to try and insult me, so much so that you're not even being true to yourself anymore. I'm a good writer and you know it. If you want me to I can quote some of your feedback from other pieces I have posted.

Fifth, I don't hate black women. I hate all black people, just like every other white person in the world. I mean come on, you already knew that.

Last of all, yes I am mentally unstable, which makes you look like an even bigger twit for constantly embarrassing yourself by trying to call me out on some shit.

Face it, you can come after me as much as you want, but when it gets to the point where you're not even being realistic anymore, you'd really be better off to just leave it alone and find somebody else to humiliate you. Or alternately you could just go back to humiliating yourself off your own free will, with nobody else's encouragement.

Man I'm really getting tired of wasting my time on these posts.

Aqueous Moon
09-13-2006, 04:17 AM
blah blah...I see the real hater in you Noel...you try to act like you normal and shit, but watever.....just to let you know - I ain't stupid.

SHRAP
09-13-2006, 06:33 AM
still lame as ever :clap:

your hero died fag, nothin lame bout some thugs australia cant handle

Chief 'Broom
09-13-2006, 07:39 AM
suicide works sometimes?haha

Sexy Jasper
09-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Seriously, do you understand english? When you read something do you just block out whichever bits don't suit you and pay attention to the rest?

First of all, yes, like I said we did have "beef", then we squashed it.

Secondly, the account I was using at the time was old and several people knew it was me. It was public knowledge to anybody who cared.

Thirdly, she started the battle and I plainly admitted who I was in my battle rap. So I wasn't trying to "get cred", I didn't start shit, and I didn't try to trick anybody.

Fourth, you saying my lyrics are wack just shows how desperate you are to try and insult me, so much so that you're not even being true to yourself anymore. I'm a good writer and you know it. If you want me to I can quote some of your feedback from other pieces I have posted.

Fifth, I don't hate black women. I hate all black people, just like every other white person in the world. I mean come on, you already knew that.

Last of all, yes I am mentally unstable, which makes you look like an even bigger twit for constantly embarrassing yourself by trying to call me out on some shit.

Face it, you can come after me as much as you want, but when it gets to the point where you're not even being realistic anymore, you'd really be better off to just leave it alone and find somebody else to humiliate you. Or alternately you could just go back to humiliating yourself off your own free will, with nobody else's encouragement.

Man I'm really getting tired of wasting my time on these posts.Wreckage.

One.

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 12:06 PM
8O

Heeeeeeeeeeey, I resent this statement ... |( ... lol

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah Dae's a soldier. Coolest broad i met online. Someone should post her soundclick her raps are fuckin sick.

'HOBBLE TO A BATTLE ON A CRUTCH,..
SHOULD BITCHSLAP YOUR POPS FOR BUSTIN SUCH WEAK ASS NUTS".

YEAH IM PRETTY SURE SHE WAS DISSIN NOEL IN THAT SHIT

LOL ... no I wasn't ... noel and I are way beyond all the beef ... for real. But thanks for checking out my soundclick, I appreciate that ;).

Jeru
09-22-2006, 12:11 PM
LOL @ Noel

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm not gonna get into this again, fun as it is. I don't have time for this shit. I actually took the day off work to get some shit done, so fucked if I'm gonna waste time quarelling with you again. I don't know why you wanna keep coming back for more anyway. I'm beginning to think that you genuinly do enjoy being humiliated. But I'm afraid you're gonna have to find another guy to become infatuated with.

As for Dae, in case you didn't notice that wasn't actually a lyrical battle. It was sorting out some real shit which was actually none of my business and I should have stayed out of. But anyway, the people who thought it was a normal battle seemed to think I won anyway, so I don't know what you're talking about. Then again, I don't really know what the fuck you're talking about in your interpretation of just about anything.

Not to take anything away from Dae btw. She is a very talented writer. Just like Serena Williams and Anika Sorenstam are very talented athletes. Just because women are generally shit at most stuff, doesn't mean there can't be exceptions.

And Sicka, for God's sake would you stop pretending Dae and I have some sort of beef. If you wanna discuss imaginary beefs there's plenty of that in the hip hop spot and Wu Chamber. We had our "battle", we quarelled, then we settled it through pm's and made up, and that was that.

Gee, thanks noel, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now :yes:

And for the record, what he's saying is 100% true. Our shit was over as quickly as it started. It was a "battle" that should have never taken place, but it did and we're waaaaaaaaaay over it now.

Peace

What's up J' *D

Jeru
09-22-2006, 12:20 PM

What's up J' *D

Helloooow lil' lady.I'm good.Started school Monday.How iz you hon?

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 12:24 PM
thats cool dae's really cool i miss her.

Awwww ... I miss you to Sicka ... what's good Papi?

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Helloooow lil' lady.I'm good.Started school Monday.How iz you hon?

I'm good thanks, ... just taking a bit of a break from writing and thought I'd check out the site. I see some things never change ... lol ...

snapple
09-22-2006, 12:34 PM
everybody welcoming this, welcoming that, he wasn't welcomed in the first place....how we welcome him back?

Jeru
09-27-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm good thanks, ... just taking a bit of a break from writing and thought I'd check out the site. I see some things never change ... lol ...

Like what ? LOL