PDA

View Full Version : karma wins, 11 year old girl is HIV positive

snapple
09-10-2006, 11:06 AM
11-year-old sexual-assault victim also assaulted 5 years ago
MILWAUKEE (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl who was allegedly sexually victimized by as many as 20 people last week had also been sexually assaulted five years earlier, a local newspaper reported Saturday.
Police said the girl engaged in sexual acts with the group Monday in a house on the city's north side, under the direction of a 16-year-old girl.
The 11-year-old had been assaulted five years ago by a 14-year-old boy during a family visit, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
According to court records, the boy was convicted of first-degree sexual assault and sentenced to one year of probation and intensive treatment. The girl's father did not believe his daughter's allegations and sided with the boy, records show.
http://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gif http://oascentral.hosted.ap.org/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/WIFON.hosted.ap.org/STATE/1805610984@x03 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/)
http://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gif
http://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gif http://hosted.ap.org/icons/spacer.gif The girl's mother died of AIDS and the girl, who is HIV-positive, lives with family, Alderman Mike McGee Jr. told The Associated Press on Friday.
The girl was reluctant to report the earlier assault because the abuser lived in her father's household and she was afraid she wouldn't see her father again, prosecutors wrote in 2002.
"Her contradictory need to tell trusted persons and to seek protection from the accused juvenile makes sense," an assistant district attorney wrote at the time.
The 16-year-old's uncle, Freeman Gurley, 40, and Darnell Chaney, 17, were charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child in the incident Friday.
The 16-year-old girl was charged Wednesday in juvenile court with four counts of being a party to first-degree sexual assault of a child. A 15-year-old boy was charged with two counts in juvenile court.
Police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said Friday they were still seeking five others in the case.
No child can give legal consent for sex, District Attorney E. Michael McCann said in a statement Friday.
"Whether the 11-year-old child consented or not is utterly irrelevant," he said.
---

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:07 AM
This is why you copy the link and not the article...

on another note, karma is a bitch :clap:

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 11:19 AM
This girl must be hot as hell..

snapple
09-10-2006, 11:43 AM
haha my bad, but i figured half the people on here would be to lazy to click a link, but just read around the weird garbage in the middle

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Just Rename It, "

11 Year Old Had Aids,..i Just Saved A Shitload Of money on my car insurance By Switching To Geico!!!!"^O^

CashRules
09-10-2006, 11:53 AM

What a prick......

Inspectah_Dirk
09-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Hahahahaha. http://www.lmalla.com/storage/miscpics/owned.jpg

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 12:11 PM
haha my bad, but i figured half the people on here would be to lazy to click a link, but just read around the weird garbage in the middle

lol thats all i did, i wasn't hatin' though jus makin jokes

Sultan Stringer
09-10-2006, 12:20 PM
i shoulda wore a condom than

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 03:35 PM

yeah she's gotta be one fly bitch

What a prick......

don't get all angry on us :satisfy:

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-10-2006, 03:39 PM
i already posted this two days ago in the last thread

IrOnMaN
09-10-2006, 04:00 PM
HIV/AIDS

/shakes head

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 04:24 PM
These guys would catch HIV in prison anyway...

IrOnMaN
09-10-2006, 04:49 PM
^^How? Wait a minute. Don't prisoners get tested for HIV/AIDS and other diseses?

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Not that I know of, but I do know plenty of cases where prisoners got HIV from prison sex.

snapple
09-10-2006, 05:34 PM
^^yea, plus motherfuckers cary sharpies with that shit, and its not manditory to be tested, so of course a lot of people don't get tested. and a lot of people in the bing could care less if they are positive or not.

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah, They Act Like They Care But They're Only Thinkin Bout The Gaurds. I Doubt They Give A Flying Fuck About Prisoners Man Jails Tough. Someone With Hiv Scratched Someone Up An Tried Spreading That Shit IN COUNTY WHERE I LIVE. ONLY HEARD OF THAT SHIT ONCE. SHITS STILL GROWING THO.AIDS EPIDEMIC

zeppelin2k
09-10-2006, 07:01 PM
well there isnt any guarantee that those people will get hiv or aids
bc they would need to come into contact with he bodily fluids, I dont think spit counts

unless they fucked her

Sultan Stringer
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
dude we fucked her raw dog, im fucked

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 09:56 PM
i was thinkin today that maybe i got HIV from crazy bitchs that dont know how 2 suck dick but i dont wanna take one of them invasive swab tests on a lil hunch like that

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 10:04 PM
just finger your anus to check for hemmoroids and shit

snapple
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
i was thinkin today that maybe i got HIV from crazy bitchs that dont know how 2 suck dick but i dont wanna take one of them invasive swab tests on a lil hunch like that

you're 20 and haven't been tested.....good thing your grimey ass lives in canada. and they do blood tests these days....it's 2006.....as much as i dont like you, you could be a walking plauge and should do yourself the favor by getting yourself checked out

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:26 PM
If I had even the slighest feelin' that I might have something, I'd get checked. The best part about posting on the Corp is hearin' Shrap brag about fuckin' with hood-rat bitches that might have HIV/AIDs, like congradulations man, your the coolest motherfucker alive now!

Sultan Stringer
09-11-2006, 12:23 AM
first off skale has never penetrated a vagina to even worry about aids

SHRAP
09-11-2006, 12:33 AM
If I had even the slighest feelin' that I might have something, I'd get checked. The best part about posting on the Corp is hearin' Shrap brag about fuckin' with hood-rat bitches that might have HIV/AIDs, like congradulations man, your the coolest motherfucker alive now!

who the fuck is braggin dude, i make a post about somethin means im braggin. i make a post about gettin a shitty blowjob and im braggin. i make a post about gettin court cases cuz a mothafucka startin beef and then snitchin on me after i show him what beef with me is and im braggin. :nonono: mothafuckas got it twisted like some pretzels

for real i dont think i need 2 get checked just yet, i think im gonna save that shit for when i find a chick im really diggin and feelin like i could start a family wit her and move 2 the next stage and shit, i gotta get the bitch checked and of course she wont want me to be no hypocrite so i gotta get my ass checked at the same time so i got the shit comin anyway, no use jumpin the gun

Bloo
09-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Such might be true, but even still... You're only hurtin yourself by not getting tested yo, especially if you fuck with more than one chick. 50% of folks with an STD don't have symptoms and 1 in every 5 people got one. So if any of ya'll done fucked 10+ this year you've already exposed yourself at least twice if not more, jimmy or not.

But back on topic, that's what them fuckers get! Fucking with an 11 year old... Just nasty! They should all have gotten dick-rot too...

IrOnMaN
09-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Not that I know of, but I do know plenty of cases where prisoners got HIV from prison sex.

Prison sex? ROLMMFAO!!!!!!

Can't someone just pour bleach on their penis to kill the deadly virus?

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm no doctor, but that sounds like a terrific idea, regardless if it helps or not.