PDA

View Full Version : So, 9/11 is tomorrow...your thoughts?

Pages : [1] 2

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
What do ya'll thinks gonna go down tomorrow? I don't mean no terrorist bullshit either, I mean how do you think people are gonna act, how are they gonna be feeling? Whats going to be on TV? Are there gonna be 100 different 9/11 specials that all seem to cover the same bullshit?

ArcherPriest
09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
im over it

Sexy Jasper
09-10-2006, 04:30 PM
We must never forget.

oLd_KaiNry
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
my friends bday is the 9/11

so tomorrow means get drunk with buddys

IrOnMaN
09-10-2006, 04:52 PM
It's going to be a sad day. I remember when in happen. I was in 10th grade at the time, I was in art class, and it was 10:30am when all of the students got the news. I was like "WTF is going on?"

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 05:26 PM
i was at the YWCA when i got the news. so i'm gonna be in prayer with all of my friends and light a candle for all of the people who lost their lives on a day that should've never happend.

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 05:28 PM
im probably gonna run 'FUCK AL QUIEDA AN OSAMA" thru my head over and over, allready starting to do it.

snapple
09-10-2006, 05:29 PM
my mom lost a friend who was at work, i didn't lose anyone but still it was a fucked up day, its gonna be weird feelings, it is every year.

Sultan Stringer
09-10-2006, 09:03 PM
im gonna stick my head in the oven

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm going to school and we are going to do a nice little pledge of allegiance most likely. Or have an earthquake/fire/terrorist attack/hurricane/tornado drill

oLd_KaiNry
09-10-2006, 09:48 PM
It's going to be a sad day. I remember when in happen. I was in 10th grade at the time, I was in art class, and it was 10:30am when all of the students got the news. I was like "WTF is going on?"

damn u should of seen how it was in nyc

i live in Long island but i was going at a bronx school

been a heck of a day... when the second tower blowed up our principal told the hole school to go back to theyre house i had to wait at the bus stop for like 2hr's ....i was 12 years old so i couldnt afford taxi ...

at first i tought it was some random stupid tourrist that couldnt fly a plane... oh welll

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 09:53 PM
im gonna blow up yo mommas pussy

VernakuLa
09-10-2006, 09:56 PM
im gonna blow up yo mommas pussy

shrap is saying hes going to buy red white and blue strap ons, buy sparkelers and go try and pick up black girls at the mall

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 09:59 PM
shrap is saying hes going to buy red white and blue strap ons, buy sparkelers and go try and pick up black girls at the mall

the fuck i need strap ons for when i got this Ghetto Thug Dick(tm)

i dont know what the fuck sparklers are either. maybe somebody can tell me what an iced latte and a frapuccino is at the same time, what is this shit, somebody please tell me what this shit is

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 10:02 PM
the fuck i need strap ons for when i got this Ghetto Thug Dick(tm)

lol at using TM

maestro wooz
09-10-2006, 10:10 PM

ha, 9th grade and going from art class for me, they had it on some tv's in the hallway and i was like "what thhhhe fuck". My grandma worked in manhattan at the time and saw the the second one hit the building, she was one of those people wondering around manhattan for a couple hours with no idea what was going on.

I have mixed emotions on this. I feel for everyone who lost people in it and its a terrible thing to happen to our nation. But, im pretty sure it wasn't a "terrorist" attack and that it was orchestrated by the "globalists" (www.prisonplanet.com). Tommorow is gonna be filled with alot of fake bullshit about it as the "news" media try to all outdue each other in their "patriotism" and "compassion". Ultimately its just gonna be another way they push bullshit into peoples minds.

zeppelin2k
09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
its sad most of the public still believe the bullshit propaganda that calls itself news

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 11:13 PM
its sad most of the public still believe the bullshit propaganda that calls itself news

Amen to that!!! The media brainwashes the brain. I dont watch tv neither do my kids.
I rather watch Justice League all day or NFL BABY!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Fuk Im To Old For This Place. I Hadnt Been To School For 10 Years When The I Watched The Towers Fall. Oh Well Ben's In His 30's, He Keeps It Real. Im Just Gonna Act Like Its Any Other Day. If We Mourned Every Tradgedy Thats Ever Wiped Out Thousands Of People We'd Need Therapy Or Suicide. Yo Much Love To The Victims Of All This Terrorist Shit.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 11:18 PM
it's just gonna be a day where all televisons will be turned on to see specials, documentaries, movies, etc. about what when down on 9/11 and no dry eyes i'll just pray and light a candle during my peace walk 2morrow with my friends .

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Amen to that!!! The media brainwashes the brain. I dont watch tv neither do my kids.
I rather watch Justice League all day or NFL BABY!!

Cartoons with the kids is the best tv ever, I always get a kick out of watching tv with my nephew. It sucks that half the shows on tv for kids today aren't that great...anybody remember when it was worth it to wake up just as the informercials ended and your favourite cartoons started?

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 11:20 PM
It's all about mr. rogers' neighborhood

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Naaah, its all about Mr. Dressup! Only Canadians know about that shit....

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:31 PM
i was moppin a cafeteria when it happend....sad thing, but im gonna sleep...all day.then i gonna watch still standing cause jami gertz is one hot mama!!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 11:31 PM
http://www.blogadorn.com/graphics/patriotism/ba00186.jpg

NEVER FORGOTTEN 2001-2006

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Its a sad day yes it will be... it won't be forgotten.... but I am over that shit

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Its a sad day yes it will be... it won't be forgotten.... but I am over that shit

believe me, i was scared to fly when this occured but i was excited 2 fly to Washington,DC this year, so i may go back again. NYC will rebuild another building and will rise above the ashes like the almighty Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
i was over it when i found out why the shit really happened,hate thatem folks died fo absolutly nothing man...sad

snapple
"Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality"

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:39 PM
believe me, i was scared to fly when this occured but i was excited 2 fly to Washington,DC this year, so i may go back again. NYC will rebuild another building and will rise above the ashes like the almighty Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!i havnt been on a plane since 1988. 9/11 diddnt change the fact tha i have not rode on a plane in damn near 20 years

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 11:43 PM
"Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality"

lets not talk or think negative, lets start talking and thinking positive. noone wanted that tragedy to happen but it did. if we could come together when 9/11 occured then we can come together when suffering is happening. we can lend a hand to our fellow brothers and sisters or just give the shirt off our back so that they can have one or just care about folks can't or won't.

Marinate on that!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:46 PM
lets not talk or think negative, lets start talking and thinking positive. noone wanted that tragedy to happen but it did. if we could come together when 9/11 occured then we can come together when suffering is happening. we can lend a hand to our fellow brothers and sisters or just give the shirt off our back so that they can have one or just care about folks can't or won't.

Marinate on that!!!!!!!!true chica..but that dont change the fact that them sombitches knew the shit was gonna happen,and they let them do it....just like fdr told japan to bomb pearl harbor...all im saying is dont belive everything yo see on tv and read in them bullshit history books....

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 11:47 PM
It was a tragedy to the people that died.. all innocent people.. but look at the wars that are going on each day in different countries. Its all about politics, all about power.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 11:56 PM
true chica..but that dont change the fact that them sombitches knew the shit was gonna happen,and they let them do it....just like fdr told japan to bomb pearl harbor...all im saying is dont belive everything yo see on tv and read in them bullshit history books....

i understand that, but noone should have 2 be afraid to fly or live a normal life in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago,Atlanta, San Francisco, Etc. or live in fear. now i believed that something was gonna happen when Bush stepped into office and i also knew that our country ws under attack when this occured.

the news, radio and newspapers spoke the truth and i still believe everything that happened on 9/11

baby jesus
09-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Man I Was In 12th Grade When That Shit Happened I Use To Cut Class And Go In This Study Hall And Motherfuckers Were Huddled Around My Friends Cell Phone Cause He Got News On That Shit I Couldnt Believe It When They Told Me. Are School Never Annonuced It Happen Or Nothing But Peoples Parents Were Coming To School To Take There Kids Out Of School. I Didnt Know Anyone In The Buildings That Day But One Of The Teachers Husband Died And My Friend Use To Drive A Kid Home Whose Uncle Worked There He Luckily Called In Sick That Day And A Few Of My Other Friends Have Fathers Who Work For The NYPD And FDNY But They All Came Out Safe. You Know Tommorrow Defiently Will Bring Some Sad Emotions Back But I Dont Plan On Doing Anything Out Of The Ordinary.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 11:57 PM
So u believe it was terrorists who actually planned the attack?

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:01 AM
got lovefor u chica...but if u really think it was a bunch of muslims that causedthe shit then u are sadly mistaken....i know who the real terrorist is and so do alot of people

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:06 AM
So u believe it was terrorists who actually planned the attack?

yup i sure did. they had this planned all along when they tried 2 bomb the WOrld Trade Center back in 93. when that plan failed, i know they started thinking of a new way 2 bring that building down and have every American Livng in fear in NYC. if a bomb couldn't bring that buildning down, what else could do it??? An Airplane.

so yea that was planned by terrorists. NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!

the news, newspapers, and radio never lied

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:14 AM
got love for u chica...but if u really think it was a bunch of muslims that causedthe shit then u are sadly mistaken....i know who the real terrorist is and so do alot of people

who are the REAL terrorists?? cause if you're talking about Bush, then someone slipped you a mickey in yo drink. terrorsts plotted that whole thing down after they knew they couldn't do it back in 93. 13 yeasrs later, they succeeded. so u tell me who the REal terrorists are then i'll believe you

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:20 AM
bush is just a puppet...the c.i.a. are the real terrorists.

and i dont drink

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:24 AM
bush is just a puppet...the c.i.a. are the real terrorists.

and i dont drink

:(W :(W :(W :(W please the C.I.A??? you gotta be kidding me?? how could the C.I.A plan this??? i'm telling you the terrorists Bin Laden picked were the ones who did that. there is no way on God's green Earth you are gonna sit there and persuade me to think thaa the Centeral Intelligence Agency was the one behind 9/11. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloo
09-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Na, Chica... It goes deeper than that. There's a lot more involved than what the govt is willing to let on to. Just like I'm sure of the other things we don't have a clear answer to like JFK's "Magic Bullet" or Jimmy Hoffa's "dissapearance" there's gotta be more tothis story, nothing a major as this is as simple as the story we've been fed.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Na, Chica... It goes deeper than that. There's a lot more involved than what the govt is willing to let on to. Just like I'm sure of the other things we don't have a clear answer to like JFK's "Magic Bullet" or Jimmy Hoffa's "dissapearance" there's gotta be more tothis story, nothing a major as this is as simple as the story we've been fed.

that's a bunch of BULLSHIT that i'm smelling and hearing. terrorists were behind 9/11 not no CIA or FED'S or anyone else. i knew that if Bush stepped into office, some shit was gonna go down and my predictions were right on the money.

people can say the feDs were behind it and the C.I.A was 2 i don't believe it and still don't believe it. every newsanchor on tv and radoio brodcaster on the radio said they same thing as i said, TERRORISTS WAS BEHIND 9/11, NOONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:33 AM
:(W :(W :(W :(W please the C.I.A??? you gotta be kidding me?? how could the C.I.A plan this??? i'm telling you the terrorists Bin Laden picked were the ones who did that. there is no way on God's green Earth you are gonna sit there and persuade me to think thaa the Centeral Intelligence Agency was the one behind 9/11. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come on now im not arguing with u just statin my opinion..the government is trying to make the us a third world country..take our rights away,and people are gettin so scared they are gonna let the government do it..just be ready when it happens..oh and mr laden is a major asset to bush..money wise

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:45 AM
look all im trin to tell u is u gotta learn to read between the lines..thats all dont belive everything u hear..especially in the media

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:46 AM
come on now im not arguing with u just statin my opinion..the government is trying to make the us a third world country..take our rights away,and people are gettin so scared they are gonna let the government do it..just be ready when it happens..oh and mr laden is a major asset to bush..money wise

i'm not gonna be ready for anything. i don't care if Bin LAden was president Bush's son that still don't make up the fact the terrorists were behind 9/11. it's not a conspiracy. It's a FACT!!!!!!!!! Michael Moore's movie Farenheit 9/11 was and is a movie that folks should watch cause he states truth about 9/11 and the war in Iraq and i believe him 100%!!!!!!!!!!

the governnment are a bunch of assholes anyway!!!!!!! i don't care if they strip me of my rights or turn the U.S.A into a third world conrty, i'll still be human on this earth and will still have a voice 2 shout for what i believe in!!!!!

PEOPLE, STOP LIVING IN FEAR IN THIS USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A GRIP AND FLY 2 ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING PLEASE, GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP HIDING FROM THE NEGATIVE FOLKS WHO FEED YOU PROPAGANDISH JUNK FOOD 24/7 365!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY,LIVE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 12:49 AM
I will probably get fucked the hell up all day because the Giants kinda depressed me tonight. Last time we played the night before the actualt 9/11 and I think we lost to Denver )or came back to win, forget( but I will do something to forget Week 1. As for 9/11, I don't give a fuck to be honest.

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 12:50 AM
well 9/11 is ma cuz's b-day so its not easy u know its just something u gotta move on know going back to da past or nuttin.......yet

* o and i posted ma rap in temple of darts like ya'll told me* (punishment chamber)

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:51 AM
the govenrnment are a bunch of assholes anyway!!!!!!! i don't care if they strip me of my rights or turn the U.S.A into a third world conrty, i'll still be human on this earth and will still have a voice 2 shout for what i believe in!!!!!
thats the point i was trying to prove.. r u willing to die for what u belive in??? i know i am.

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 12:51 AM
i'm not gonna be ready for anything. i don't care if Bin LAden was president Bush's son that still don't make up the fact the terrorists were behind 9/11. it's not a conspiracy. It's a FACT!!!!!!!!! Michael Moore's movie Farenheit 9/11 was and is a movie that folks should watch cause he states truth about 9/11 and the war in Iraq and i believe him 100%!!!!!!!!!!

the govenrnment are a bunch of assholes anyway!!!!!!! i don't care if they strip me of my rights or turn the U.S.A into a third world conrty, i'll still be human on this earth and will still have a voice 2 shout for what i believe in!!!!!

PEOPLE, STOP LIVING IN FEAR IN THIS USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A GRIP AND FLY 2 ANYWHERE YOU FUCKING PLEASE, GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP HIDING FROM THE FOLKS WHO FEED YOU PROPAGANDISH JUNK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!

4 sho

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 12:52 AM
thats the point i was trying to prove.. r u willing to die for what u belive in??? i know i am.

im a lil young but uhhhhhh thats summin i gotta think about ya know no1 gonna take ma rites democracy ma ass this country still fucked up

the usa like 50 cent used to be cool now its fucked up

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:54 AM
farenheit was ok...but 9/11the road to tyrranny shits all over his movie...alex jones did that shit grimey as hell!!!

anyway im goin to bed now...goodnight.

nice debate chica,just be ready for anything

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:56 AM

yes but i still don't belive that this country will be a third world country.

Bloo
09-11-2006, 12:57 AM
yes but i still don't belive that this country will be a third world country.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5702505.html

Believe it's comming, this is just the beginning...

crass
09-11-2006, 12:59 AM
know your enemy know yourself/that's the politic/george bush is way worse than bin ladin is/know your enemy know yourself/that's the politic/FBI, CIA the real terrorists

i know terrorists were behind 9/11 but 9/11 is not an isolated event, it's simply the only time in recent memory that we Americans have been directly faced with the reality of war or violence which is commonplace all over the world (often by america's hand). senseless innocent deaths at home and abroad.

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 12:59 AM
9/11 is fake. Get over it.

Bloo
09-11-2006, 01:00 AM
i know terrorists were behind 9/11 but 9/11 is not an isolated event, it's simply the only time in recent memory that we Americans have been directly faced with the reality of war or violence which is commonplace all over the world (often by america's hand). senseless innocent deaths at home and abroad.

^^ Word up to that. 9/11 ain't shit compared to what other countries have had to go through. It was only a matter of time. And 9/11 won't be the last either.

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:01 AM
thats what every1 gotta do now go gimme a comment on ma rap lol

(punishment chamber) at temple of darts

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5702505.html

Believe it's comming, this is just the beginning...

I won't be ready. FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku:

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:14 AM
bush is a bitch ass cracka no racism lol

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:21 AM
bush is a bitch ass cracka no racism lol

:clap: :clap: :clap: Kanye West told the truth Bush doesn't give a damn about folks, black, white, hispanic, asian, etc

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Bush doesn't care about white people.

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
didnt say he did just said he was shud assassinate him

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I heard Bush don't care 'bout Greenlanders either. That fucka!

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:39 AM
i need feedback on ma rap....... can u help me out on dat pplz

GENERAL WISE
09-11-2006, 01:57 AM
ill penis whip a dog to death

maestro wooz
09-11-2006, 02:02 AM
chica you dont know wtf youre talking about, go look at pretty things and play with barbies

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:07 AM
chica you dont know wtf youre talking about, go look at pretty things and play with barbies

how would u know?? i was just giving my opinons. is it a crime or sin to have opinions?? if it is, let me know iight???

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:09 AM
u right chica ur opinion is ur opinion no1 shud sway dat its like be who u be

and i still need some feed back on ma rap punishment chamber

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 02:11 AM
how would u know?? i was just giving my opinons. is it a crime or sin to have opinions?? if it is, let me know iight???

yes it is

u right chica ur opinion is ur opinion no1 shud sway dat its like be who u be

and i still need some feed back on ma rap punishment chamber

chica is heat :W

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 02:14 AM

SEEMS LIKE IT HUH.

ANYWAYS, THIS IS FUCKNN GAY, YALL KNOW SHYHEIM CHICA IS HEAT RIGHT? LMAO, YALL RETARTED.

BOBBY KNOWS, THE ONLY FUCKN INTELLIGENT PERSON HERE.:beer:

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:15 AM
* copies sicka* YEA RETARDED!!! lol

maestro wooz
09-11-2006, 02:21 AM

no, its perfectly reasonable to have opinions, but youres are wrong, bottom line.

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 02:22 AM
SEEMS LIKE IT HUH.

ANYWAYS, THIS IS FUCKNN GAY, YALL KNOW SHYHEIM CHICA IS HEAT RIGHT? LMAO, YALL RETARTED.

BOBBY KNOWS, THE ONLY FUCKN INTELLIGENT PERSON HERE.:beer:

word up dun! that's why she ain't got nudes. Heat is scared and doesn't have any other options left but to act girly :spin:

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 02:29 AM
yeah HEAT should do something new with shychica, take it to a new level, the wak bold font and smilie technique's played

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 02:30 AM
yeah HEAT should do something new with shychica, take it to a new level, the wak bold font and smilie technique's played

yeah

he should at least get one of his friends to strip and take pics a few days a week so heat can actually post those and front like it's shychica :slutty:

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 02:39 AM
yeah

he should at least get one of his friends to strip and take pics a few days a week so heat can actually post those and front like it's shychica :slutty:
WHERE'S ALL YOUR HO'S MAN? U TAKE MORE PHOTOS THAN ANYONE HERE . WE KNOW U GOT SOME GOOD UPCLOSE PUSSY SHOTS AN SHIT. POST UP LIL NIGGA.

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 02:42 AM
damn man I just got into high school I still gotta find the pussy before I can eat that shit

I got some tits of this one girl I know

check it

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/SHai2.jpg

She made me jackoff so she'd send me pics

I also saw her finger herself!! Ghea

but I will try to get more during this year man

I'M FROM SEATTLE, I FIND VAGINA

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:48 AM
yea imma agree wit everyone lol

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 02:50 AM
Well FUCKING DICKS

i'm out of here

g'night

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:50 AM
damn man I just got into high school I still gotta find the pussy before I can eat that shit

check it

I'M FROM SEATTLE, I FIND VAGINA

o damn so the key is to get in their pants not love them ok lol j/k but dammmn she look good no mo?

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:51 AM
Well FUCKING DICKS

i'm out of here

g'night

peace out

hectis
09-11-2006, 09:29 AM
What do ya'll thinks gonna go down tomorrow? I don't mean no terrorist bullshit either, I mean how do you think people are gonna act, how are they gonna be feeling? Whats going to be on TV? Are there gonna be 100 different 9/11 specials that all seem to cover the same bullshit?

Well the vikings play the redskins thats whats going on

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 12:33 PM
ShyheimChica is brainswashed... as I said before you dont know nothing.
Dont believe the media... they are also controlled..

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:41 PM
ShyheimChica is brainswashed... as I said before you dont know nothing.
Dont believe the media... they are also controlled..

i'm not brainwashed MsRzaRecTaH . i believe everything that the news has 2 provide. the news isn't controlled. terrorists were the ones behind 9/11, NOT THE UNITED STATES!! it would be a conspiracy to say that they helped Al Quaida and Osama Bin Laden cause they didn't. terrorists had this planned after they failed to bring both towers down back in 93'.

so i believe the news, the radio and the newspapers cause it's all facts and not FICTION!!! like i said b4,

GET A GRIP FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!! FLY IN THE HEAVENLY SKIES AND NOT LET FEAR RUIN YOUR PLANS!! THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY, GROW UP AND LIVE IN THIS WORLD CAUSE TOMORROW IS NOT PROMIESED TODAY!!!!!!! AND STOP LISTENING TO THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THEY ASSES AND PUSSYS FROM THE HOLE IN THE GROUND THTA FEED YOU PROPAGANDISH JUNK FOOD 24.7 365 DAYS A YEAR!!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
terrorists did not do it!! listen when i tell you this.. terrorists did NOT DO IT
You need to read and really open up that third eye girl.... wheres Ben when I need him?

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:48 PM
i like junk food...but terroists had nothing to do with it...al qaidea(spelling??) is the c.i.a....im not gonna argue..u belive what u belive. as will i...................

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:49 PM

check it

I'M FROM SEATTLE, I FIND VAGINApleez tell me thatshes at least 18....if she not then i have to kill myself

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:49 PM
terrorists did not do it!! listen when i tell you this.. terrorists did NOT DO IT
You need to read and really open up that third eye girl.... wheres Ben when I need him?

look, terrorists did it. the U.S. wasn't behind this. i read all the books and newspapers and watched the documentaries. terrorists, AL Quaida, and Osama Bin Laden were behind 9/11. my eyes are open and clear. folks and keep saying that terrorists weren't behind it, THEY WERE!!! why would the United States be behind 9/11?? thta's just dumb MsRzaRecTaH. you know it, i know it and everyone else know it.

if they don't believe it or you, THEN GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
terrorist did it, it just wasnt terrorist in the form they try to present it to us in..efuckingzactly!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
i like junk food...but terroists had nothing to do with it...al qaidea(spelling??) is the c.i.a....im not gonna argue..u belive what u belive. as will i...................

man terrosrists were behind this. i dont care what they say, call it an argument call it a debate, terrorists were behind the 9/11 attacks noone else but them!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 12:54 PM
man terrosrists were behind this. i dont care what they say, call it an argument call it a debate, terrorists were behind the 9/11 attacks noone else but them!!!!!!!!thats what u belive...but i dont babygirl...sorry..

i still love u tho!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 12:55 PM
why am I going to hell for seeing the real truth?
Why am I going to hell for knowing?
I am straight. I know the real facts. Its obvious that something is wrong
with your mental issues because you keep screaming at me like I am some kind of little kid. Woman .. I am 30 years old. I know why I am here on this Earth. I know why God created me. You know that Ive seen the 9/11 shit in my visions in 97? Do you know that I seen Tsunami disaster in 2000?
You know that I am gifted? Do you know why I know alot of things that I wish not to share ? Do you even know what my tat even means? Theres alot of shit that people dont know about me.. and no sorry hon.. but I am not going to hell.. I already have a place for me in heaven.. . for which I am the daughter of one of the 144000 chosen.. You dont know shit do you?
I can sit with mad intelligent heads and build on real truth , you are close minded, all you care about is what is being said on the tv and newspapers.

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 01:00 PM
with your mental issues because you keep screaming at me like I am some kind of little kid. Woman .. I am 30 years old. I know why I am here on this Earth. I know why God created me. You know that Ive seen the 9/11 shit in my visions in 97? Do you know that I seen Tsunami disaster in 2000?
You know that I am gifted? Do you know why I know alot of things that I wish not to share ? Do you even know what my tat even means? Theres alot of shit that people dont know about me.. and no sorry hon.. but I am not going to hell.. I already have a place for me in heaven.. . for which I am the daughter of one of the 144000 chosen.. You dont know shit do you?
I can sit with mad intelligent heads and build on real truth , you are close minded, all you care about is what is being said on the tv and newspapers.see this is why i want to marry you!!!! really i do!!!

chica...just open your mind a little...take it slow if u have to...i think taking in too much of the truth right now would cause u to go insane.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I was building with Ras Kass about this shit the other night.
And last night I was building with Gza's cousin about what I know.
Has anyone ever been on the astral plane?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh well. what can we do?
She will find out eventually. And she needs to chill with that red font. or any size font for that matter. We are adults here. this is not a kid forum.
I swear if I become mod.. . Im banning you forever.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:04 PM
i tried that shit once, but my dreams and shit started gettin to fucked up so i stopped.

really?
Mhmm.. u just need a little more preparation thats all.

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM
truth be told it's to late to take it slow, either your gonna accept the truth or your not, if your not your lost your gonna die for nothing just like you live for nothing.

time of great change is hand, shits gonna get much worse before it gets better, so we have to get much better, much faster before shit gets worse.

word is bond im moving back to africa.i agree..but in chica's case letting it all sink in too fast could kill her....seeing that she belives the media...

africa is cool with me prolly around 2008 when they start doin that national id shit here in the united snakes of amerikkka

hectis
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM
I can sit with mad intelligent heads and build on real truth , you are close minded, all you care about is what is being said on the tv and newspapers.

can u see what is to become?

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 01:06 PM
I was building with Ras Kass about this shit the other night.
And last night I was building with Gza's cousin about what I know.
Has anyone ever been on the astral plane?naw not yet...im not quite ready...my oldest brother has though

hectis
09-11-2006, 01:07 PM
what is the astral plane?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:07 PM
can u see what is to become?

ha!
I seen and felt too much pain. I know I am here to save the children.
I seen people that I know die, I hear they cries, but I cant save them. People choose to be ignorant and those are the ones that I cant save.

hectis
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
ha!
I seen and felt too much pain. I know I am here to save the children.
I seen people that I know die, I hear they cries, but I cant save them. People choose to be ignorant and those are the ones that I cant save.

what about me can u save me?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Enough about me.. back to topic though.

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 01:09 PM
i would like to build on this one day...without the fucking red font,but anyway im going to go take a shower now....talk to youse guys later!!!

peace

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 01:10 PM
in chicas case, if you can't catch up you get left behind.
the time to save the weak is over, it's time for the strong to move forward and get shit crackin.true...it might be too late for her then....sad

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Most def! We should all join a chat room or something one day ..... much love though. Im out for lunch be back later.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Im over it, but then again, im not american, so the impact was smaller for me anyway. But i had to work today, so thats what i did. Tonight i might just chill with some beer, and zap past all the 9/11 (11/9 overhere btw :D) shizzle thats on tv.

Locust
09-11-2006, 01:18 PM
to be honest i dont give a shit about 9-11, you're only going along with the goverments plan by giving it more attention. theres alotta other shit thats actually real going on that yall should be thinking about like the tibbeton genocide

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:35 PM

so what:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: ?? i do know what i'm talking about. i made predictions about the 9/11 attacks when bush was first elected in office as well the same thing with the Tsunami back in 2002. i'm not closed-minded like others ok?? i read the paper and believe it word for word, i watch the news and believe it word for word and i listen to the public radio stations and beleive it word for word.

it don't matter to me if folks are just plain old stupid and can't handle the truth. armageddon has came upon us and this whole world is screwed. i don't know about you but i got a plan to get to heaven. like my views or don't like them at all, i'm just stating the God's honest truth and i'm sticking to it. CALL ME CRAZY CALL ME STUPID I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN OR RAT'S ASS ABOUT IT EITEHR. IT'S MY TRUTH AND I'M STICKING TO IT!!!!!!!!!!

EITHER ACCEPT THE TRUTH OR TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!

INF
09-11-2006, 01:37 PM
50 cent sodas in tha hood they goin crazy

Locust
09-11-2006, 01:40 PM
so what:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: ?? i do know what i'm talking about. i made predictions about the 9/11 attacks when bush was first elected in office as well the same thing with the Tsunami back in 2002. i'm not closed-minded like others ok?? i read the paper and believe it word for word, i watch the news and believe it word for word and i listen to the public radio stations and beleive it word for word.

it don't matter to me if folks are just plain old stupid and can't handle the truth. armageddon has came upon us and this whole world is screwed. i don't know about you but i got a plan to get to heaven. like my viwes or don't like them at all, i'm just stating the God's honest truth and i'm sticking to it.

hahhah typical shyheim chica ignorant as hell

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 01:41 PM
SHyheimchica, shuttah! Idiot.
I didnt even read every ish you wrote, but i know its all crap. Talking bout God and hell. I honestly can't stand if people start talking that ish, i find it rather ignorant.
And i promise this; THERE IS NO FUCKIN THING SUCH AS ARMAGEDDON idiot.
This is just the events in the world. There were much worse times on this planet. This is just peanuts. A few attacks by some crazy muslims, which went crazy cuz of Bush mostly, and some nature things, well that shit happens too. Times have been way worse, and that wasnt called armagedoon fool.
Get this through ur thick skull girly; these minor events on earth (which u call signs of the Armageddon) are NOTHING. Just some ish. It will pass. It shouldnt even bother u.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:43 PM
the god that you worship is dead.

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: and your point???

INF
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: and your point???

You need the ol clockwork orange treatment. You would be perfect for that shit.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
if your god is dead, and your god is a maintainer of everything you know, then everything you know is dead, there is no heaven for you to go too.

i'm going to heaven, bottom line. i don't care what you think or anyone else think i'm going to heaven.

INF
09-11-2006, 01:49 PM
i'm going to heaven, bottom line. i don't care what you think or anyone else think i'm going to heaven.

Not the way you conduct urself you aint. Thats science there missy.:picture: :no:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 01:49 PM

Ur using internet and u listen to hiphop, those are sins girly, YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE! :loser:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:52 PM
SHyheimchica, shuttah! Idiot.
I didnt even read every ish you wrote, but i know its all crap. Talking bout God and hell. I honestly can't stand if people start talking that ish, i find it rather ignorant.
And i promise this; THERE IS NO FUCKIN THING SUCH AS ARMAGEDDON idiot.
This is just the events in the world. There were much worse times on this planet. This is just peanuts. A few attacks by some crazy muslims, which went crazy cuz of Bush mostly, and some nature things, well that shit happens too. Times have been way worse, and that wasnt called armagedoon fool.
Get this through ur thick skull girly; these minor events on earth (which u call signs of the Armageddon) are NOTHING. Just some ish. It will pass. It shouldnt even bother u.

yo u ain't gotta be calling me and idiot Dirk!! i don't appreciate that not one bit!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: i'm telling the truth and the whole truth. terrorists were behind 9/11. not the U.S, not the C.I.A noone!!!!!!!!!! i aslo believe that there is such a thing as Armageddon. ti's happening now and folks are starting to get prepared for the unexpected.

call me crazy, i don't give a damn cause it really doesn't mean anything 2 me at all. i'm sticking to my story and that's the way it is!!!!!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Ur using internet and u listen to hiphop, those are sins girly, YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE! :loser:

:(W :(W how is listening to hip-hop music and using the internt sins Dirk?? enlighten me on this topic.:(W :(W

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 01:59 PM
if you are a secondary account youve done a wonderfull of keeping up the charade. the myspace page, the address, tehbored lol pure dedication.

:(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W very funny Gato. i don't have a secondary account.

INF
09-11-2006, 02:00 PM
yo u ain't gotta be calling me and idiot Dirk!! i don't appreciate that not one bit!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: i'm telling the truth and the whole truth. terrorists were behind 9/11. not the U.S, not the C.I.A noone!!!!!!!!!! i aslo believe that there is such a thing as Armageddon. ti's happening now and folks are starting to get prepared for the unexpected.

call me crazy, i don't give a damn cause it really doesn't mean anything 2 me at all. i'm sticking to my story and that's the way it is!!!!!!!

Chica06 , reppin brainwashin to tha fullest. :nonono: :W

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:00 PM
:(W :(W how is listening to hip-hop music and using the internt sins Dirk?? enlighten me on this topic.:(W :(W

Lol, thats what some strong religious people always tell me :D I just spit in their faces then and feel sorry for them, for trying to live their life like shit (cuz they dont have any pleasures), and then discover there never was a heaven. Poor souls.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:01 PM

I have to ask you a question. What hit the Pentagon?

snapple
09-11-2006, 02:02 PM
wow i can't beleive what this thread has turned into once i got back from class...damn some of yall are cold motherfuckers and i guess just can't respect anything....

and shyheimchica, you know the military was allready to shoot down the other plane which would have saved thousands of lives, but bush would not give them the go, he was "unavailable" the US government has a huge involvment in 9/11 but i'm not gonna build with some foolish female. this is hands down the most corrupt and evil administration. RIP to all the fallen ones in 9/11, never forget.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Chica06 , reppin brainwashin to tha fullest. :nonono: :W

:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM

Lol, 2 things, first; get some proof to back that statement up. Otherwise, shuttah.
second; lets keep in touch till were dead, the day before u die i can laugh in ur face telling u i always said there was no such thing as armageddon.

snapple
09-11-2006, 02:05 PM

it don't matter to me if folks are just plain old stupid and can't handle the truth. armageddon has came upon us and this whole world is screwed. i don't know about you but i got a plan to get to heaven. like my views or don't like them at all, i'm just stating the God's honest truth and i'm sticking to it. CALL ME CRAZY CALL ME STUPID I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN OR RAT'S ASS ABOUT IT EITEHR. IT'S MY TRUTH AND I'M STICKING TO IT!!!!!!!!!!

please the media is biased and will never give the full truth you're so fucking naive it's unbeilveable. this big red font telling people to put things up there ass, man fuck you for real. this website should be Invite only, OGs and posters who are ill should be able to stay and thats it. get all these fake ignorant motherfuckers out of here.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
I have to ask you a question. What hit the Pentagon?

uhh, it was a plane that hit the Pentagon. why would you ask me a dumbass question like that yo???:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
uhh, it was a plane that hit the Pentagon. why would you ask me a dumbass question like that yo???:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Was that the wrath of God?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

classic

-dead-

snapple
09-11-2006, 02:08 PM
"going to hell and heaven" ok, people really really need to face the facts that the bible, the koran, and theoligcal text is just LITERATURE IT IS NOT ALL FACT YOURE SUPPOSED TO INTERPET SHIT FROM THE TEXT AND GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND WISEOM TO LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW BETTER, HEAVEN AND HELL IS A SCARETACTIC BECAUSE SOME MOTHERFUCKERS ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO OPEN THEIR EYES. Earth is heaven, and earth is hell. everyone is a devil, and everyone is a god. You make the decision on how you live your life, and you only.

INF
09-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Once again, chica06 = brainwashed and in need of help.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:11 PM
SHe is beyond help yo. But i wont talk about this ish anymore.
I feel sorry for that girl, she will live a useless life, and when she dies she will know there is no heaven. Or well, she wont, cuz she will just close her eyes, pass, and thats that. But she'll find that out on her own.

snapple
09-11-2006, 02:11 PM
as wrong as i may be, part of me won't allow me to feel sorry for the fallen in 9 eleven.

innocent workers who tried to escape the building were forced back upstairs by security guards man....innocent lives were lost, they would not let people save themselves. at least you recognize that it is immoral to think the way you do....and do you know how many innocent new yorkers are slowly dying because of all the jet fuiel and propane and dust that was in the air? the body counts keep getting higher, yet they will continue to lie to the public. they tried to make it so nobody after 2005 could make financle claims for the damages done, it's all big business. the government does not give a fuck about any of us, we're all social security # and more cash in their pockets.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:13 PM
that's a bunch of BULLSHIT that i'm smelling and hearing. terrorists were behind 9/11 not no CIA or FED'S or anyone else. i knew that if Bush stepped into office, some shit was gonna go down and my predictions were right on the money.

people can say the feDs were behind it and the C.I.A was 2 i don't believe it and still don't believe it. every newsanchor on tv and radoio brodcaster on the radio said they same thing as i said, TERRORISTS WAS BEHIND 9/11, NOONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow . you're pretty dumb. i just ignore people like you. who do you think told the news agencies/reporters what 9/11 was.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:15 PM

I wish you were kidding. was it a paper airplane?

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:17 PM
please the media is biased and will never give the full truth you're so fucking naive it's unbeilveable. this big red font telling people to put things up there ass, man fuck you for real. this website should be Invite only, OGs and posters who are ill should be able to stay and thats it. get all these fake ignorant motherfuckers out of here.

thank you^

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:18 PM
wow i can't beleive what this thread has turned into once i got back from class...damn some of yall are cold motherfuckers and i guess just can't respect anything....

and shyheimchica, you know the military was allready to shoot down the other plane which would have saved thousands of lives, but bush would not give them the go, he was "unavailable" the US government has a huge involvment in 9/11 but i'm not gonna build with some foolish female. this is hands down the most corrupt and evil administration. RIP to all the fallen ones in 9/11, never forget.

and i'm not gonna build with some foolish ass nigga like yourself. i gave my respects to all 3,00 victims that were killed 2day. i'm still sticking by my truth that terrorists were behind 9/11.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:20 PM
and i'm not gonna build with some foolish ass nigga like yourself. i gave my respects to all 3,00 victims that were killed 2day. i'm still sticking by my truth that terrorists were behind 9/11.

But for real tho, who cares anyway who is behind it. It happened.
People died. Thats the worst thing. Nothing's gonna change anyway if someone else did it. Only thing thats gonna change is that the person(s) who really did it will be punished. If Bush did it (and if they did, i doubt that we will ever know), they will be punished.
Only thing that matters is that it must never happen again.

smokebongoncliff
^ ur in a little dream world.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
I wish you were kidding. was it a paper airplane?

no i'm not kidding,it was a commercial airplane stupid ass.:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

snapple
09-11-2006, 02:21 PM
^^the administration are terrorists, and so are the people responsible for hijacking the planes, so look at that we agree with something! and we both feel sorrow for the tragedy that occured.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:21 PM
^ ur in a little dream world.

ment for Shyheimchica i hope? :D

INF
09-11-2006, 02:22 PM
no i'm not kidding,it was a commercial airplane stupid ass.:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Wow! you were there?!? Get the fuck out this thread for you get it closed.:fucku:

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:22 PM
you know it

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow! you were there?!? Get the fuck out this thread for you get it closed.:fucku:

i didn't have 2 be there. i saw the footage on the news.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:28 PM

its funny that not one person on this site has not agreed with you. it should tell you somethin. you are going insane. just do some research yourself for once and not just believe what others tell you. are you really 25 years old?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:28 PM

Hahahaha. Lol, o man :D This shit is great. I know some ignorant people, but YOU girl...o man :clap: great shit.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Hahahaha. Lol, o man :D This shit is great. I know some ignorant people, but YOU girl...o man :clap: great shit.

at first i found it funny. but honestly its kinda sad. how can people really be like that.

tekunique
09-11-2006, 02:30 PM
yo R.I.P. to all the victims of the W.T.C. in N.Y.C. 9.11.2001

and codolences to all the families...

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:30 PM
at first i found it funny. but honestly its kinda sad. how can people really be like that.

Yeah i know, its really sad. People without knowledge, always makes me sad :'(

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I just returned from Ground Zero (paying respects to my cousin)..........I thought each year it would get easier and it doesn't............

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM
its funny that not one person on this site has not agreed with you. it should tell you somethin. you are going insane. just do some research yourself for once and not just believe what others tell you. are you really 25 years old?

yes i'm 25 years old. i don't give a damn if folks agree with me or not. i don't care if i'm going insane or not, these are my POINT OF VIEWS noone elses. i've done the research and i still believe all the news from the tv, radio and internet. if you don't like it, TOUGH GRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
go seek some medical help. or better yet stay in your own little box. its obvious that no one respects what you have to say. you are just a big joke.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
go seek some medical help. or better yet stay in your own little box. its obvious that no one respects what you have to say. you are just a big joke.

AND YOU ARE 2!!!!!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh come on.........can't we all find peace at least in this thread.........I thought I would come on and release some thoughts since I returned from Ground Zero but it's always arguing...........

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I would suggest to watch Loose Change, but yesterday i saw a dutch show in which they kinda prove that things said in Loose Change are bs.
Anyway, i dont care whats the truth, like i said, people died, thats what matters to me.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:43 PM
AND YOU ARE 2!!!!!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Lol. No she isn't. She has knowledge, gets respect, is wise.
And u are, well like MsRza said, a big ass joke. Turn off ur pc wussy.

Queen Of Poetry
whats good queen, i was just thinking about you.

Yeah why did I do something wrong?

LOL

INF
yo R.I.P. to all the victims of the W.T.C. in N.Y.C. 9.11.2001

and codolences to all the families...

There were posters in here that died from this shit???

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Oh come on.........can't we all find peace at least in this thread.........I thought I would come on and release some thoughts since I returned from Ground Zero but it's always arguing...........

i'm finding peace but ignorant folks have just turned cold when i tell them terrorists were behind 9/11 and not the government. i don't care if folks wanna be dummies and not accept the truth but i knew that this event was gonna take place when Bush stepped into office the first term.

so i found peace 2day. i paid my respects and will be moving forward. i'm not gonna hide under a rock or in a box all because folks tell me that it's not safe to fly on a plane anywhere in the world.

SCREW THEM!!!!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 02:44 PM
How can there ever Peace?
There will never be Peace..... I wish idiots like shyheimchica never existed.
waste of skin, waste of life, wish i can give it to someone who actually needs life in their system.

wait until.......

mark my words....
forever banned.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
waste of skin, waste of life, wish i can give it to someone who actually needs life in their system.

wait until.......

mark my words....
forever banned.

Lol yeah, i always hate it when i have to share this planet with such fools.

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 02:48 PM
lol nah u aint do nuffin wrong, i just like hmm she aint been chyea in a second. just wonderin is all.

True...........thx to be perfectly honest I kind of had a breakdown......my cousin acting crazy..........anniversary of 9/11 and my cousin died..........the casino I work at is closing and I'm a mom.............I don't know I just came unravelled............down to 94 pounds but I'm gettin better.........

BLACKNEFERTITI07

wait until.......

mark my words....
forever banned.

YOU'RE A WASTE OF MY TIME, ENERGY, BREATH SKIN AND LIFE!! YOU SUCK..............BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STICKING TO MY BELIEFS AND LEAVING YOUT SILLY ONES ALONE MsRzaRecTaH CAUSE IT REALLY MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. ALL I DID WAS GIVE MY VIEWS ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND ASSHOLES JUST TORE ME DOWN. CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN OR RAT'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INF
So.... does anybody know if any posters from here died or not?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Anyways, I think Im officially going to put her on ignore. I rather not waste my energy on something so lifeless.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:50 PM
I have no idea, but what i do know is that Shyheimchica is going in IGNORE :D I've had it with such stupid people. And off course she thinks im stupid, but we all know better. Hopefully she finds out one day that she is soooo wrong. But untill that time, IGNORE!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
Anyways, I think Im officially going to put her on ignore. I rather not waste my energy on something so lifeless.

SCREW YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
I AMA PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!!

BITCH CALM DOWN WITH THAT RED FONT OR ILL SWEAR ILL GET YOU BANNED FOREVER.. DONT FUCK WITH ME.

Roman Deini
09-11-2006, 02:51 PM
here we go again. where is a mod when you need him?

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Man o man.....................damn this thread is fucked................

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:52 PM
if you dont stop with the font im going to have everybody here put you on ignore, between me and msrza we can have you ignored by the whole damn site.

fine i'll stop but would some just agree with me on this???????????? jeez louise!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

INF
09-11-2006, 02:53 PM
I aint ever put nobody on ignore but yeah, that bitch is pushin it with a whole page text of big red. I like red but not that much and I know we all gotta have ignorance in life to keep it balanced but damn. For real. If you got somethin to say then keep it regulated to normal standards. This just shows that this bitch aint got any normal standards about herself. Didnt she get banned while I got banned?

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 02:55 PM
yeah for real Deini..

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 02:55 PM
I have no idea, but what i do know is that Shyheimchica is going in IGNORE :D I've had it with such stupid people. And off course she thinks im stupid, but we all know better. Hopefully she finds out one day that she is soooo wrong. But untill that time, IGNORE!

i'm not stupid iight?? you're the stupid one Dirk. i don't care if you ignore me or not, it still won't change a damn thing about this topic!!!! so screw you and the horse you rode it on!!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Can you please shut the fuck up?
I swear if I was there I would cut your fingers so you stop typing already.
Fucking ignorant ass dumb bitch.

CHRONZ
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
i'm not stupid iight?? you're the stupid one Dirk. i don't care if you ignore me or not, it still won't change a damn thing about this topic!!!! so screw you and the horse you rode it on!!!!!!!!

I actually think Dirks horse is wiser than you, atleast that horse dont believe all kinds of shit as you do

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
I actually think Dirks horse is wiser than you, atleast that horse dont believe all kinds of shit as you do

Yeah Mr. Ed is dope. ^O^

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 02:59 PM
fine i'll stop but would some just agree with me on this???????????? jeez louise!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Look sis..............everyone has they own opinions, I mean I have my opinions about what happened and if others don't agree with me, I don't care.............just stay true to u.............and forget others

BLACKNEFERTITI07
Can you please shut the fuck up?
I swear if I was there I would cut your fingers so you stop typing already.
Fucking ignorant ass dumb bitch.

whatever. you're the ignorant ass and the dumb bitch 2 so don't get smart with me cause if i was you i would tone that shit down before you get slapped!!!

CHRONZ
Yeah Mr. Ed is dope. ^O^

so you rode in on Mr. Ed ? hahaha
give him a carrot or some shit from me ! he deserves it :beer:

INF
09-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Aint nobody talkin bout 911 no more. It's been Chica for two pages an thats fucked up. I tried twice to switch to get back on topic by asking a Q that I wont ask 3 times. Maybe thats why we got hit like that cause we got mad ignorance runnin around clouding advancement. idk....

CHRONZ
09-11-2006, 03:00 PM
whatever. you're the ignorant ass and the dumb bitch 2 so don't get smart with me cause if i was you i would tone that shit down before you get slapped!!!

Those greasy fat or etremely thin branch arms can't do shit, you can even lift a cock !

Roman Deini
09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
So.... does anybody know if any posters from here died or not?

i dont think so. if i remember one poster, dont ask me who, lost some family members or friends.

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Aint nobody talkin bout 911 no more. It's been Chica for two pages an thats fucked up. I tried twice to switch to get back on topic by asking a Q that I wont ask 3 times. Maybe thats why we got hit like that cause we got mad ignorance runnin around clouding advancement. idk....

I tried too..........hopeless................

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Look sis..............everyone has they own opinions, I mean I have my opinions about what happened and if others don't agree with me, I don't care.............just stay true to u.............and forget others

i'm staying true 2 myself . so i'm jsut gonna drop the issues since folks have just been talking shit to me and about me on here. i was being peaceful 2day and calm since my weekend was a mournful weekend but smart ass niggas and bitches just wanted 2 push my buttons and just piss me off. so i'm gonna let it go.

INF
09-11-2006, 03:05 PM

I knew it! Busted! Compare the text with the Horse comment and the whole "gee wilikers" attitude that she post in prior. This muthafucka is a fake! Seriously, it dont matter who the fuck Goddess ever is but this shit is enough. I done read way too many mystery novels to not solve this shit and expose this bitch. Trust me. Its somebody else up in here so check it out bitch, go head an fess up now or get exposed and fucked with.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 03:06 PM
so you rode in on Mr. Ed ? hahaha
give him a carrot or some shit from me ! he deserves it :beer:

He only likes BigMacs, cigarettes and beer.
I'll give him a cig, and say u wanted him to have it.
Im not giving hiim beer tho, cuz after beer he starts talking all kinds of shit. :p

CHRONZ
09-11-2006, 03:07 PM
He only likes BigMacs, cigarettes and beer.
I'll give him a cig, and say u wanted him to have it.
Im not giving hiim beer tho, cuz after beer he starts talking all kinds of shit. :p

lmao ! hahaha
That's fine to, just add alittle bit of weed ! naah mean ! :i

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Lmao! She said slapped. Bitch come thru my crib.
Believe me ,, you will be rolling home when I cut your legs and arms..
dont be threating me when you dont know shit about me.
And what tone? U dont see me typing with big ass size 7 font and it being all red. get a life. you are not true to yourself and thats obvious. I laugh everytime you post something stupid, I laugh at your threats, I laugh at you period. Because you are a joke, you aint shit to me. You dont mean shit to me.
If you were to die tomorrow oh well, I dont give a fuck about you. The reason why you get so upset is because TRUTH HURTS. When people dont know how to react to TRUTH, they dont know how to act, yet they cover the EXPOSED TRUTH with some lies that they manufactored in their head. Die already.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 03:14 PM

co sign that

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 03:16 PM
And what tone? U dont see me typing with big ass size 7 font and it being all red. get a life. you are not true to yourself and thats obvious. I laugh everytime you post something stupid, I laugh at your threats, I laugh at you period. Because you are a joke, you aint shit to me. You dont mean shit to me.
If you were to die tomorrow oh well, I dont give a fuck about you. The reason why you get so upset is because TRUTH HURTS. When people dont know how to react to TRUTH, they dont know how to act, yet they cover the EXPOSED TRUTH with some lies that they manufactored in their head. Die already.

hold up now, you ther one that twas threating me. don't get it tiwsted. all i was saying was terrorists made plans 2 do something to make the U.S.A. suffer after they realized that they failed 2 bring down the World Trade centers down back in 93. some folks agreed with me, some didn't.

so i really don't ccare what you say or think about me cause you don't even know me or have a clue about getting to know me because you don't give a damn and neither do i!!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 03:18 PM
I think your signature where it says ANGEL should be changed to DEVIL.
Yes I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we are all saying and obvious agreeing that no one agrees with your opinion, yet you call us names, that is not necessary.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 03:20 PM
hold up now, you ther one that twas threating me. don't get it tiwsted. all i was saying was terrorists made plans 2 do something to make the U.S.A. suffer after they realized that they failed 2 bring down the World Trade centers down back in 93. some folks agreed with me, some didn't.

it took them 8 years to figure that out? shit. they are dumb as ur bitch ass.

MsRzaRecTaH
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Please all this shit has been planned for years... anyways... RIP to those that lost their families. On with the topic.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
for real

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I think your signature where it says ANGEL should be changed to DEVIL.
Yes I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we are all saying and obvious agreeing that no one agrees with your opinion, yet you call us names, that is not necessary. no, you and everyone else call me names so it's vice versa. i don't need t change my sig for anyone or for any reason. yes everyone is entitled to their views and opinons, but why i gotta be the bad apple out of the whole bunch??

im not gonna call you sutpid shy ima just call you lost and blind.
why i gotta be blind and lost??? all because i give my views on what i believe and noone else??? that's really a low blow and i don't like that one bit Gato:(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 03:26 PM
^ its cause ur views and beliefs are fucked up man. nobody else gieves their views?? what are you on. i cant waste my time on this anymore

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 03:31 PM
because the govenrment are making moves right in front of your eyes, they dont even hide it anymore. its on the news its in the newspaper the wrong they do and they basically say shit we have the right to do it.
your claim your good and religious yet your knowingly supporting evil.
there is no excuse for that.

i don't have 2 claim i'm good and religious cause i am.i'm not supporting any evil whatso ever for any reasons.so what if the government is making moves?? they are n't doing anything 2 stop other things that matter to folsk in this world. so hand me that lame ass bullshit!!!!!!!

CHRONZ
09-11-2006, 03:33 PM
i don't have 2 claim i'm good and religious cause i am.i'm not supporting any evil whatso ever for any reasons.so what if the government is making moves?? they are n't doing anything 2 stop other things that matter to folsk in this world. so hand me that lame ass bullshit!!!!!!!

Brænd i fuckin helved man !

wuswordz95
09-11-2006, 03:39 PM
IM so fucking sick and tired of 9/11. every news channel remembering this day. god its just another day. what about the world trade center bombing? There has been far more worst tragedies then 9/11. Im suppose to think that 9/11 was the worst day of my life. get the hell out of here. my worst day of my life is when my uncle died. so all you lame ass networks cant manipulate my mind. 9/11 should only effect those who knew somebody that was apart of it.so stop crying like bitches and move on. the best thing about 2001 is the yankees losing to the d backs in the world sereis. hahaha I just had to throw that in there

snapple
09-11-2006, 03:49 PM

i'll fly out th chi-town to see this shit, lets get some bets goin, i got 100 on shyheimchicas bustead weave gettin scalped by T. shyheim chica, word of advise, dont fuck with a gully ma, especailly one who is a mother and can't afford to lose, cause they will get WILD.

and stop with the obnoxious font for real saying "ITS MY POINT OF VIEW FUCK YOU" i dropped some serious knowledge on you, but youre close minded, you just ignore it, you dont want to learn, you dont have the thirst for knowledge, youre afraid of leaving your comfort zone and what you know. therefor you are not a critical thinker, and are a silly ignorant bitch who just makes the female race have an ever worser rep then you guys do already. at least T holds it down, respect ma 1 love.

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
I love seeing this :hooray:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ThaGeniuz/pwned.jpg

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Hall of gay.

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
pleez tell me thatshes at least 18....if she not then i have to kill myself

lol im only 13 i shud get da hook up lmao

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 04:31 PM
I love seeing this :hooray:

thats just funny!!!! but on the real can we jus have an intelligent convosation without the fucking red font?????????????

please???

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 04:32 PM
lol im only 13 i shud get da hook up lmaoshe cool for u man...im 24 and i dont like jail!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
i'll fly out th chi-town to see this shit, lets get some bets goin, i got 100 on shyheimchicas bustead weave gettin scalped by T. shyheim chica, word of advise, dont fuck with a gully ma, especailly one who is a mother and can't afford to lose, cause they will get WILD.

and stop with the obnoxious font for real saying "ITS MY POINT OF VIEW FUCK YOU" i dropped some serious knowledge on you, but youre close minded, you just ignore it, you dont want to learn, you dont have the thirst for knowledge, youre afraid of leaving your comfort zone and what you know. therefor you are not a critical thinker, and are a silly ignorant bitch who just makes the female race have an ever worser rep then you guys do already. at least T holds it down, respect ma 1 love.

I'M NOT CLOES MINDED, YOU ARE. I DO HAVE A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE, I DO READ AND I DO RESEARCH.

THEN YOU GOT THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT IT'S FEMALES LIKE ME THT GIVE THE FEMALE RACE BAD REPUTATIONS?? NO YOU GOT THE SHIT ALL FUCKES UP AND BACKWARDS, IT'S NIGGAS LIKE YOU THAT FEMALES LIKE MYSELF CUT OFF DICKS AND HAND THEM TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T HANG AND WANNA THOW TEMPERTANRUMS WHEN THEY CAN'T KEEP THEY WOMEN IN CHECK .GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THT LAME ASS BULLSHIT CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS TO WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY CAUSE YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. ALL I KEPT SAYING WAS THIS INCIDENT WAS PLANNED AND THE TERRORISTS WON THE BATTLE TO MAKE US AMERICA SUFFER. SO DON'T BE CALLING ME A BITCH STUPID LAME ASS NIGGA! CAUSE I'M NOT A BITCH AND NEITEHR ARE THE FEMALES IN MY FAMILY ARE BITCHES YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

I ALREADY SAID MY PEACE AND GAVE MY RESPECTS TO ALL THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES TODAY. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING ON MY GODDDAMN CASE OVER SOME STUPID ASS BULLSHIT???

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN A CORNER AND KISS MY ASS SIMPLE ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
9/11 is today, change the thread title.

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I posted the thread last night bucko and Bronz, its hard to have an intelligent convo here. One will start, but eventually they get off track...we should get a WTC chatroom kickin' or something

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
I posted the thread last night bucko and Bronz, its hard to have an intelligent convo here. One will start, but eventually they get off track...we should get a WTC chatroom kickin' or somethinghells yeah...dumbasses not allowed....i always respect peoples beliefs,u know religon,god devil sexuality,shit like that...but then u mutherfuckers that shit on ur opinions then get mad when 100% of the peeps dont agree with that person. bringin out the fuckin red font and shit.........

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Ahhh, it all depends on my mood. Somedays I feel like an asshole, somedays I don't....

THE W
09-11-2006, 04:45 PM
just another day as far as im concerned.

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 04:48 PM
holy fuckhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyshitter.gif

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
I saw this documentary called loose change... they suggested the CIA is behind the attacks. They try and make it seem like the WTC was blown up with explosives and said a plane couldn't do that much damage. It was very convincing. Right after the documentary, some experts were asked some questions about loose change and they completely debunked the claims and explained how wrong the documentary is. Proved to me there is no conspiracy theory.

crass
all this useless bickering is a good way to remember 9/11 :beer:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
hells yeah...dumbasses not allowed....i always respect peoples beliefs,u know religon,god devil sexuality,shit like that...but then u mutherfuckers that shit on ur opinions then get mad when 100% of the peeps dont agree with that person. bringin out the fuckin red font and shit.........

YO DON'T BE CALLING ME A DUMBASS. YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT YORSELF. I WAS TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONO UNTIL STUPID LAME ASS NIGGAS AND BITCHES ON HERE HAD 2 GET ON MY LEVEL AND PISS ME OFF!!! SO DON'T BE CALLLING ME NAMES WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR TRY 2 GET TO KNOW ME CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I saw this documentary called loose change... they suggested the CIA is behind the attacks. They try and make it seem like the WTC was blown up with explosives and said a plane couldn't do that much damage. It was very convincing. Right after the documentary, some experts were asked some questions about loose change and they completely debunked the claims and explained how wrong the documentary is. Proved to me there is no conspiracy theory.see chica...j-fed dissagres without the red font..

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Lol, i thought to un-ignore Shyhochica for a sec, to see if she calmed down yet..but noooooo :D

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Ironically, my small yellow fonts are easier to read than big red billboard size letters.

Inspectah_Dirk
I saw this documentary called loose change... they suggested the CIA is behind the attacks. They try and make it seem like the WTC was blown up with explosives and said a plane couldn't do that much damage. It was very convincing. Right after the documentary, some experts were asked some questions about loose change and they completely debunked the claims and explained how wrong the documentary is. Proved to me there is no conspiracy theory.

Yeah, Zembla rocked :p

BRONZBODY
YO DON'T BE CALLING ME A DUMBASS. YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT YORSELF. I WAS TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONO UNTIL STUPID LAME ASS NIGGAS AND BITCHES ON HERE HAD 2 GET ON MY LEVEL AND PISS ME OFF!!! SO DON'T BE CALLLING ME NAMES WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ME OR TRY 2 GET TO KNOW ME CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow i guess u told me........................

not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah...i kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks for quoting her Bronz, I see the dumb bitch is still up to her old shit. Does she even like Wu-Tang Clan? I mean for christ sakes, this is a Wu-Tang forum and I don't think I've ever seen her post outside of General Chat...

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:00 PM
wow i guess u told me........................

not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah...i kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what??? i don't appreiate the name calling from you or anyone else. just because peepz did or don't agree with me on my views about 2day doesn't mean that u gotta be making me out as the bad individual and calling me name up the wazoo and adding extra bullshit about me either.

i already said i meade peace 2day with this incident and is trying to move on from this topic. but i can't because folks just won't leave well enough alone and leave other shit alone too like myself.

so i didn't appreciate you calling me a dumbass a few minutes ago.

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 05:02 PM

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks for quoting her Bronz, I see the dumb bitch is still up to her old shit. Does she even like Wu-Tang Clan? I mean for christ sakes, this is a Wu-Tang forum and I don't think I've ever seen her post outside of General Chat...

you're the dumb bitch you dumb fuck!!!! i do like WU-tang clan for along time now and yes i have posted outside the general chat. look at the other posts on here dumbass canadian bitch!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 05:04 PM
aahhhh, i can just feel the love in here. Happiest place on earth must be here :)
I love it.

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Your clearly the dumb fuck, I can't view your posts....

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Yo Close This Shit, Its Wak As Hell.

smokebongoncliff
09-11-2006, 05:07 PM
I'M NOT CLOES MINDED, YOU ARE. I DO HAVE A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE, I DO READ AND I DO RESEARCH.

THEN YOU GOT THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT IT'S FEMALES LIKE ME THT GIVE THE FEMALE RACE BAD REPUTATIONS?? NO YOU GOT THE SHIT ALL FUCKES UP AND BACKWARDS, IT'S NIGGAS LIKE YOU THAT FEMALES LIKE MYSELF CUT OFF DICKS AND HAND THEM TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T HANG AND WANNA THOW TEMPERTANRUMS WHEN THEY CAN'T KEEP THEY WOMEN IN CHECK .GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THT LAME ASS BULLSHIT CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS TO WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY CAUSE YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. ALL I KEPT SAYING WAS THIS INCIDENT WAS PLANNED AND THE TERRORISTS WON THE BATTLE TO MAKE US AMERICA SUFFER. SO DON'T BE CALLING ME A BITCH STUPID LAME ASS NIGGA! CAUSE I'M NOT A BITCH AND NEITEHR ARE THE FEMALES IN MY FAMILY ARE BITCHES YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

I ALREADY SAID MY PEACE AND GAVE MY RESPECTS TO ALL THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES TODAY. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING ON MY GODDDAMN CASE OVER SOME STUPID ASS BULLSHIT???

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN A CORNER AND KISS MY ASS SIMPLE ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

ur a joke

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
ur a joke

YOUR A JOKE 2!!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :(W :(W :(W :(W

Unforgiven
09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
It's funny because you can't tell she's really angry and typing fast because of her fucking shitty grammar.

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 05:11 PM
It's funny because you can't tell she's really angry and typing fast because of her fucking shitty grammar.the red shit hurts my eves...and i have 20/20 vision

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 05:12 PM
I Dont Know Of Any Site That Would Put Up With This Other Than Wucorp. Leave It Up To The Nerdy Europeans To Let This Shit Drag On

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
i live in texas man-lol!!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2006, 05:19 PM
:no:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
the red shit hurts my eves...and i have 20/20 vision

i'll stop using the red fonts if folks stop breathing down my back over my so-called stupid opinions about the events that occured 2day, calling me names and saying stupid shit about me too. if they can't then so be it.

i'm not begging i'm just asking.

BRONZBODY
09-11-2006, 05:23 PM
i'll stop using the red fonts if folks stop breathing down my back over my so-called stupid opinions about the events that occured 2day, calling me names and saying stupid shit about me too. if they can't then so be it.

i'm not begging i'm just asking.fine with me...

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:24 PM
fine with me...

cool

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM

i'm not begging i'm just asking.I suggest you use dark grey instead...

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I suggest you use dark grey instead...

i suggest you leave me alone. i'm tying to ignore all the B.S on here iight?? i'll use whatever font and color i want to use without your help.

Sexy Jasper
09-11-2006, 05:35 PM
i suggest you leave me alone. i'm tying to ignore all the B.S on here iight?? i'll use whatever font and color i want to use without your help.Thanks for cooperating.

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2006, 01:25 AM
This thread was hilarious.

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Yo I heard Al Qaeda dropped a new mixtape today too. Haha.

4-Bar Killer
09-12-2006, 03:08 AM
"going to hell and heaven" ok, people really really need to face the facts that the bible, the koran, and theoligcal text is just LITERATURE IT IS NOT ALL FACT YOURE SUPPOSED TO INTERPET SHIT FROM THE TEXT AND GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND WISEOM TO LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW BETTER, HEAVEN AND HELL IS A SCARETACTIC BECAUSE SOME MOTHERFUCKERS ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO OPEN THEIR EYES. Earth is heaven, and earth is hell. everyone is a devil, and everyone is a god. You make the decision on how you live your life, and you only.

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth.

R.I.P. to everybody who lost their lifes that day, and thoughts to people who lost family/friends. Shame that we haven't heard the truth yet, and probably never will. They're lying right in front of people, and some just don't realize it.

smokebongoncliff
09-12-2006, 03:19 AM
YOUR A JOKE 2!!!!!!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :(W :(W :(W :(W

lol. its like im back to elementary school

ZiG 9th
09-12-2006, 06:51 AM
i havnt been on a plane since 1988. 9/11 diddnt change the fact tha i have not rode on a plane in damn near 20 years

Same here! But 9/11 didn't do anything to make me wanna rush 2 get back on a plane either! I think i will wait until we get a new president before i fly again? Just too many plane crashes under Bush's watch!

ZiG 9th
09-12-2006, 06:57 AM
who are the REAL terrorists?? cause if you're talking about Bush, then someone slipped you a mickey in yo drink. terrorsts plotted that whole thing down after they knew they couldn't do it back in 93. 13 yeasrs later, they succeeded. so u tell me who the REal terrorists are then i'll believe you

Ur math is wrong! U mean 8 yearz later the succeeded.

Skellington
09-12-2006, 07:13 AM
I was at my cousins hosue, who's birthday is September 11th....We were high as hell, then we saw the new and saw the North tower was on fire...At first we didn't give a shit....we were like "oh well, a lil' fire, happens all the time"...then they said a plane crashed into it....Now that's where we started sobbering up...So we were watching this news....still smoking....just the two of us....And then whaaam, that other plane hit the South tower!!?
Now THAT was freaky, our first reaction was like DAAAMMMN and we started laughing cause we were high, it didn't seem to mather, shit was like a trip, like watching a movie, we were to high to realise this was the real stuff.....

That's for how far my memories go...

Thank Mr. President for this shit....