PDA

View Full Version : YO waddup im new

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 09:41 PM
im only like 13 but i still like wu-tang clan alot my dad got me into it. i rap and i viewed this forum awhile ago and i saw some beats and shit that was tight like Grandmassive so waz good?

snapple
09-10-2006, 09:48 PM
welcome to the board i guess, aint a damn thing writing a paper right now bumpin stoooopppp thhhaaaat trrraaaaaiiiiiinnnnn mmm leavvvvvin woooontttt beee toooo looonnnnggg weeeettthhhhherrrrr iiiim riiiight oooorrr wroooong

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
im only like 13 but i still like wu-tang clan alot my dad got me into it. i rap and i viewed this forum awhile ago and i saw some beats and shit that was tight like Grandmassive so waz good?

peace and blessings. Welcome 2 da board!!!!

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:00 PM
actually doe im from da dfb boards but they aint like my wu-tang and gravediggaz rap style so here i am

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 10:11 PM
How old is your father?
He gotta be in his late 30's

mashqauck
09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
hahahaa finally a dude younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's see if he is as active as me though!@@222

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
no he lioke 40 why moms 36 4 years about riite he gave me the wu-tang forever cd 1st tape a while ago cuz i was tryna find out a two songs names one goes summin like

torture its da muthafuckin torture and den he says summin and den i think he says dead mans chest or summin

the other goes nigga run wit it have fun wit it use ya gun wit it and be done wit welcome to da killing feilds wit johnny blazes summin summin

do ya'll know what they called?

mashqauck
lol

are you a wu fan? or do you like other music a lot more?

Lil' Ruger
hahahaa finally a dude younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's see if he is as active as me though!@@222

lol

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
lol

are you a wu fan? or do you like other music a lot more?

i like wu-tang and some otha new shit but not as much u know DMX usd to like mobb deep gravediggaz kill army all of wu. ruff ryders i like diddy a lil jay-z beyonce (just cuz she sexy) and some othas big pun maybe

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
just to make shure me and ma friend is rite cyanide is poison rite?

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 10:23 PM
FUCK YOUR YOUNG, DONT POST YOUR PICS, JASPER WILL ONLY MASTERBATE TO THEM

ANYWAYS...WELCOME ABOARD JUNIOR:thumbup:

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:25 PM
lol who jasper masterbate that funnny so ya'll be doin some real rappin shit ova here? cuz i need like a mixtape cover and i saw ppl makin em and shit they got beats and er thang. this board look like it got more ppl and rappers too

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 10:27 PM
no he lioke 40 why moms 36 4 years about riite he gave me the wu-tang forever cd 1st tape a while ago cuz i was tryna find out a two songs names one goes summin like

torture its da muthafuckin torture and den he says summin and den i think he says dead mans chest or summin

the other goes nigga run wit it have fun wit it use ya gun wit it and be done wit welcome to da killing feilds wit johnny blazes summin summin

do ya'll know what they called?

Nigga run with it, have fun with it
Blow your gun with it, and be done with it
Welcome to the killin field, where Johnny Dangerous
Headbanger Boogie niggaz, goin through changes

KILLING FIELDS, METHODMAN T-2000

FUCKIN ONE OF THE SICKEST MOST GENIUS ALBUM OF ALL TIME. BEYOND SICK, 10 FUCKIN STARS MAN, HIPHOPS FINEST SHITS SO ILL I WANNA RAPE IT

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
lol-u say its funny..but he will do it....j-fed is crazy....but welcome to the corp!!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 10:31 PM
lol who jasper masterbate that funnny so ya'll be doin some real rappin shit ova here? cuz i need like a mixtape cover and i saw ppl makin em and shit they got beats and er thang. this board look like it got more ppl and rappers too

YEAH THERE''S A FUCKIN HERD OF US.:beer:

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:31 PM
thanx i knew it was da killing feilds but i cudn't get it on ma music download thing so dats tical riite?

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:32 PM
YEAH THERE''S A FUCKIN HERD OF US.:beer:

daz good cuz i like rappin and its good cuz i use wu-tang terms u know and the ppl at the other site so damn stupid dont know what im saying i could post a rap if u want alll of em in lyrics doe

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 10:33 PM
yes..tical 2000-judgement day.underatted album..alot of people shit on it

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:33 PM
LOL @ Wu-Tang terms.

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Use The "official Freestyle Thread" In The Temple Of Darts. Wu Tang Slang Choppin Off Yo Muthafuckinnnnnnnn Dome...

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2006, 10:36 PM
yes..tical 2000-judgement day.underatted album..alot of people shit on it

WU FOREVER AN T-2000, BEST WU ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. FUCKIN BEYOND SICK, REMEMBER WHEN THE VID FOR JUDGEMENT DAY HIT RAPCITY. BACK WHEN MUTHAFUCKAZ WERE RIDIN MASTER P'S DICK. I WAS SO FUCKIN HAPPY TO SEE THAT SHIT. CRUSHED MAINSTREAM RAP AND EVERYONE KNEW IT

Lil' Ruger
ma first hardcore gravediggaz rap was wu related its called da punishment chamber

MsRzaRecTaH
yeah and stay active.

Unforgiven
i hope this isnt another white guy that says "god" and "skunk"

haha, just cause he thinks they mean jesus when they say god...

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:40 PM
yo one of the best songs i think and it gotta nice video is triumph i bomb atommically soccartees philosphy and hypothesis cant define how i be droppin these mockeries lyricall performed armed robberies flee wit da lottery possibly they spotted me

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:41 PM
i am gonna be active i hate just standin on da forums waitin for someone to show up i post pretty quick anywayz

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 10:42 PM
i like little dudes passion about wu...thats a good thing!! much respect to ya pops!!!

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:42 PM
shackling the masses with drastic rap tactics/graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths

didn't even notice you was 13 little man, jus' keep bumpin the good music and you'll be rockin' it when you older!

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:46 PM
pharreal dats how i roll lol i hate it over here all deez lil niggas like wu-tang old and shit snoopp old dont mean dey not good only REAL rappers can respect legends

GENERAL WISE
09-10-2006, 10:47 PM
13 is too young for that hip hop, especially that emo gravediggaz music.
stick to lil' pow wow!!!

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:47 PM
much respect to da abbot http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/offwhyte/RZA-A.gif (kinda random)

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:49 PM
stick to lil' pow wow!!!

bow wows a bitch and gravediggaz is good to me i got some white just a lil in me but w/e rap is rap

the only rappers i would litterrally like to kill are ICP (they aint even really rappers)

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
pharreal dats how i roll lol i hate it over here all deez lil niggas like wu-tang old and shit snoopp old dont mean dey not good only REAL rappers can respect legends

Don't worry man, I'm damn near 18 and all my boys think Wu is old. Don't listen to Wise either, pops got you listenin' to anythin' other than Wu? Maybe some Boot Camp Clik?!

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 10:51 PM
stick to lil' pow wow!!!

ahh wise .. leave him alone.. at least he appreciates wu .. most kids dont know who wutang are...

my kids do though and they are 4 and 6.... but they learn it from me!!!

hahaa i remember when i went to the wutang concert.. I was getting ready to go.... my son was like mami where u going... im like im going to go see wutang... his eyes got real big and he got excited.. hes like mami can I go??
Im like what? Hes like yeah.. can I go see Bobby Digital with you..??

Im like aawwww baby u 4.. you got many more years to go before you can ever go to a concert... however I dont think wu may be around in 12 years... but their kids might be...

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
DMX fa sho ummmmm lemme see what else all ruff ryders i like cash money a lil ludacris he good busta rhymes ppl dont realize how long busta and DMX been out
also killarmy and ONYX

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
bow wows a bitch and gravediggaz is good to me i got some white just a lil in me but w/e rap is rap

the only rappers i would litterrally like to kill are ICP (they aint even really rappers)well little pimp..when u ready to take icp out..im more than willing to help u out!!!!!

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 10:53 PM
good 2 see a youngun discoverin that theres other shit 2 listen 2 that isnt da franchize boyz or g-unit

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:54 PM
ahh wise .. leave him alone.. at least he appreciates wu .. most kids dont know who wutang are...

my kids do though and they are 4 and 6.... but they learn it from me!!!

hahaa i remember when i went to the wutang concert.. I was getting ready to go.... my son was like mami where u going... im like im going to go see wutang... his eyes got real big and he got excited.. hes like mami can I go??
Im like what? Hes like yeah.. can I go see Bobby Digital with you..??

Im like aawwww baby u 4.. you got many more years to go before you can ever go to a concert... however I dont think wu may be around in 12 years... but their kids might be...

by dat time RZA gonna realize dat and create da second generation like diddy did b4 (diddy's aint really work though)

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 10:55 PM
DMX fa sho ummmmm lemme see what else all ruff ryders i like cash money a lil ludacris he good busta rhymes ppl dont realize how long busta and DMX been out
also killarmy and ONYX

Good shit lil' man, DMX, in my opinion, is and always will be the most hardcore dude out there. Cash Money used to be good back in the day, tracks like Project Bitch, Bling Bling, Get Cha Roll On, Hood Rich, Back Dat Ass Up and a few others.

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 10:57 PM
good 2 see a youngun discoverin that theres other shit 2 listen 2 that isnt da franchize boyz or g-unit

im from da DFB boards but after i really listened to it and by passed da beat half dey shit aint rhyme and da rest was gizzay lol

and for a quick laugh http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/UnhollyConfessions/883bbc5f.gif

MsRzaRecTaH
09-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Listen to the following:
a Tribe called quest, Rakim, Slick Rick, Boot Camp Click, DmX Onyx..
Busta Rhymes is good .. umm I cant think right now.. .Im not even sober...'

Lil' Ruger
Good shit lil' man, DMX, in my opinion, is and always will be the most hardcore dude out there. Cash Money used to be good back in the day, tracks like Project Bitch, Bling Bling, Get Cha Roll On, Hood Rich, Back Dat Ass Up and a few others.

juvenile e-40 da whole hyphey thing they good paul wall is good kinda but wudn't buy his cd

Unforgiven
DFB is good for bass, some of that shit pounds on my homies 12s. Don't let people change your opinion on artists just cause they don't like 'em, listen to what you like.

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Listen to the following:
a Tribe called quest, Rakim, Slick Rick, Boot Camp Click, DmX Onyx..
Busta Rhymes is good .. umm I cant think right now.. .Im not even sober...'

RAKIM is like da best rapper....... he shudda been in wu lolaint hear quest or slick rick but i eard of boot camp click

the rest i listen to frequently i gotta question is grym reap dead?

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:03 PM
DFB is good for bass, some of that shit pounds on my homies 12s. Don't let people change your opinion on artists just cause they don't like 'em, listen to what you like.

4 real no1 rule me like dat especially dem unfaithful preps who just listen to da beats and shit and whats cool no respect 4 dat

dis is funny doe ma readin/la teacha listened to wu-tang clan she white but like in her 20's kinda funny she dissed me once and told me 2 go back to the thiry six chambers wit ghost face killah wish she had said u-god cuz then i wud be like he wasn't there 4 half dat album

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:03 PM
yeah, too poetic aka grym reap r.i.p!

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
o damn lol http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m240/psocci/beyonce_knowles200x400.jpg

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:06 PM
4 real no1 rule me like dat especially dem unfaithful preps who just listen to da beats and shit and whats cool no respect 4 dat

dis is funny doe ma readin/la teacha listened to wu-tang clan she white but like in her 20's kinda funny she dissed me once and told me 2 go back to the thiry six chambers wit ghost face killah wish she had said u-god cuz then i wud be like he wasn't there 4 half dat album

haha yeah I got a young teacher for history and she said we could bring in CDs so I'm like yeah, can I bring in Wu-Tang? And shes like Wu-Tang Clan? Only if its 36 Chambers!

peep this video though lil' man

Poetic aka Grym Reaper - Savior (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaPNiVF0OU)

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:06 PM
yeah, too poetic aka grym reap r.i.p!

he was like the best 1 i liked his verse in repentance day

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/wutangcforever36/WUblackflag.jpg

Unforgiven
09-10-2006, 11:09 PM
The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel is my favourite Gravediggaz album but I can't front and I know everybody says it, 6 Feet Deep was a classic!

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:12 PM
The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel is my favourite Gravediggaz album but I can't front and I know everybody says it, 6 Feet Deep was a classic!no doubt 6fd is a classic...but the pick the sickle and the shovel is my personal fav!!!! poetic KILLED dangerous mindz...i can recite tha song fowards and backwards!!!!

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:14 PM
kool

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
diary of a madman is da shit i just only listened to em on my music downloader thingy so i dont know what songs go to which album but 1-800 suicide was good constant elevation pit of snakes trippin bangn ya head 6 ft deep the song etc. i wanna listen to fairytalez neva heard it is it good?

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM
fairytalez is very good..kelis sings the chorus and grym and frukwan flip ghetto versions of three little pigs,jack and jill etc...you wont be dissapointed

SHRAP
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM

the only thing that kept them from bein aight is that snap bullshit, somebody snap their fingers in a song and make up a stupid lil dance and people be like oh wow that shit is so original, the mothafuckas snappin their fingers lets ride their jock when everybody know that real g's dont dance in the first place so half the shit they say dont even ride. mothafuckas pulled their own card plus their shit is atrocious, their idea of a song is snappin their fingers a bunch of times and havin a hook where they repeat the same words over and over, rinse and repeat same formula and mayne WE GOT AN ALBUM on our hands, mothafuckas practically represent the downfall of real music and the come up of completely fake ass bullshit, analyze

and for them 12's theres real artists in the south who been makin real music that bumps so fuck them dfb newjacks wit their finger snappin asses

Sultan Stringer
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
this thread is the funniest thread in this board, hands down, u should all be very proud of urselves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant

BRONZBODY
09-10-2006, 11:22 PM
the only thing that kept them from bein aight is that snap bullshit, somebody snap their fingers in a song and make up a stupid lil dance and people be like oh wow that shit is so original, the mothafuckas snappin their fingers lets ride their jock when everybody know that real g's dont dance in the first place so half the shit they say dont even ride. mothafuckas pulled their own card plus their shit is atrocious, their idea of a song is snappin their fingers a bunch of times and havin a hook where they repeat the same words over and over, rinse and repeat same formula and mayne WE GOT AN ALBUM on our hands, mothafuckas practically represent the downfall of real music and the come up of completely fake ass bullshit, analyze

and for them 12's theres real artists in the south who been makin real music that bumps so fuck them dfb newjacks wit their finger snappin assesyep

yep

yep

yep

yep

yep

Lil' Ruger
09-10-2006, 11:30 PM
true

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
you got busy with posting while I was gone

good job!

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:16 AM
*thumbs up*

mashqauck
09-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Ghea Check out the introduction thread for my low down down on these people

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 01:22 AM
what u mean what err one act like could u gimme feed back on ma rap punishment chamber its in the temple of darts

Inspectah_Dirk
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Peace yo. Welcome to the board!

One tip tho, ignore Shyheimchica. :)

CHRONZ
09-11-2006, 02:40 PM
^ Word.

Welcome to the board.

peace

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 02:46 PM
thanks