PDA

View Full Version : Sad Male

NiceLady
09-11-2006, 07:25 PM
;( SAD MALE. :?

Male with no deal spend your life broke what a joke depending on woman to pay the rent Why don't you go live in a tent. Wack on crack who wants you back. Spittin rhymes about bitches and hoes asking quetions when will we die. standin in the corner with your sign beggin for money with no honey. You choice to live ya life this way, but with me it aint ok. Said your doin better these days, but I know it's not that way. So when you lie and spin that tail just remember your one sad male.

ArcherPriest
09-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Were you writing this to Shrap?

SHRAP
09-11-2006, 09:29 PM
nah shes beefin wit james

NiceLady
09-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Yea because he been up in here while he was with me rappen about doin hoes whatevea and he can't even keep his shit up. He James lived her for a year rent free ect. and just up and left. Used me and then just bounced. Played like he was inlove. Fooled me to use me. One of his raps says he's bonen hoes. I ain't no hoe. He's the hoe.

Lil' Ruger
09-12-2006, 12:11 AM
well as i see it he pimped you

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Lol, Internet meetings... always lead to some fucked up shit... I wanna Jay and Silent Bob some motherfuckas sometimes.. but that about it.

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 07:43 AM
well as i see it he pimped you

yea true

girl it aint nothin new what he did 2 u its the same ol shit. females do that shit too. dont hate the playa hate the game and be more careful. now u know that a mothafucka can do that u can prevent it from happenin again, better it happen sooner than later thats my motto. 2 people lovin each other in this day and age is a fuckin fairy tale. dude used your love thats shit on u cuz u shouldnt have been so naive. i had 2 seperate mothafuckas used my kindness, not even my love but my kind fatherly motherfuckin nature 2 rip me off for dividends food and a roof over their head and when it came down 2 it one of them hoes split like a bitch and the other 1 tried to flip it like he was helpin me out and ended up cryin wolf to 5-0 when his robbery attempt ended in his mark ass gettin a couple of stab wounds. i also loved a fuckin whore once and she tried to play me then ended up callin the police just like that other fuckin bitch except she actually had a vagina. bottom line dont love or be kind to nobody cuz mothafuckas will grab your heart by the strings and rip that bitch out, mothafuckas can be fake as fuck, im real as fuck but if a stupid bitch got somethin i want im takin it, dont be that stupid bitch

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Lol, Internet meetings... always lead to some fucked up shit... I wanna Jay and Silent Bob some motherfuckas sometimes.. but that about it.

i think she knew him from off the internet

Da Dishonourable Don
09-12-2006, 08:23 AM
1 word, HURTING!

J.T.S.
09-13-2006, 07:41 PM
lways two sides to a story, don't cry cause were over shorty!

Da Dishonourable Don
09-13-2006, 08:25 PM
yo, let Da Don hit it son!

Lil' Ruger
09-13-2006, 08:28 PM
ahahahahahaha :)

NiceLady
09-16-2006, 02:43 PM
You suck u stupped jerk. U used me for a place to stay and now U wanna diss me. Your rotten tooth smells like a dead rat. Don't hate me cause I have it down pat. U so broke u couldn't even buy me a coke. I paid the rent cause Your pockets are empty without a cent.I don't smell I shower unlike u, you shower every three days. I'm the one who paid your ways when your little dollars were spent in two days. Making money with your homeless sign U couldn't even pay us to read your line.

Cold,but true.

J.T.S.
09-16-2006, 03:00 PM
:lmao:

Why are you so mad that i won't go back out with you?? Are you really that bored that you have to take time to write threads about me? I mean your giving me alot of attention i really appreciate all of it though! I know i hurt you but i tried to be honest with you, just because i don't want you, you have to get mad. All this does is make me laugh because you are so damn childish for a 32 year old! Quit leaving messages on my voicemail everyday, all i do is just erase them anyway grow up get a life, Get your G.E.D. get off the S.S.I.
All you were anyways was Roberts leftovers, the pussy was wack i needed new pussy because yours stunk everytime i wanted to hit it! And you fart like 20 times a day girl, any man would find that disgusting. You snore like a bear in hibernation, you need to go on a diet, need i go on? You steal money from your mother , i asked you not to do it but you were determined to do it anyway.

ilzPotent
09-23-2006, 10:27 PM
wowsers..lmao

TeknicelStylez
09-23-2006, 10:36 PM
roflmao she definately a fat chick

noel411
09-23-2006, 10:52 PM
All this does is make me laugh because you are so damn childish for a 32 year old
Whoa...That one caught me off guard. I thought this bird must be about 15 or so. What a trip.

TeknicelStylez
09-23-2006, 10:54 PM
James, why the fuck were you dating a 32 year old crack head... definately fat too, I already know the deal.

ilzPotent
09-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Roflmao ---- I was like goodnight.......

nah i think this spanish chick is a victim..... she went 7:30 on a mutha fluffer.

Lil' Ruger
09-24-2006, 11:36 PM
You suck u stupped jerk. U used me for a place to stay and now U wanna diss me. Your rotten tooth smells like a dead rat. Don't hate me cause I have it down pat. U so broke u couldn't even buy me a coke. I paid the rent cause Your pockets are empty without a cent.I don't smell I shower unlike u, you shower every three days. I'm the one who paid your ways when your little dollars were spent in two days. Making money with your homeless sign U couldn't even pay us to read your line.

Cold,but true.

ur dumb she gave me a bj for some crack lol now my dicks white!

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 12:06 PM
James, why the fuck were you dating a 32 year old crack head... definately fat too, I already know the deal.

cant even call that datin, yo it aint bout the bitch its about what the bitch can give u, REAL TALK and u can apply that shit to anything non ho related and its still true

J.T.S.
09-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Like a rotten racoons corpse!

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Like a rotten racoons corpse!

WRONG! a rotten opposoms corpse that has been pissed shitted on and vomited on and dipped in wet fart substance