PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who was feelin Ra The Rugged Man's verse on Think Differently album.....

Chris79
09-12-2006, 12:11 AM
That verse was exceptional and definitely the highlight for me on that album....but he DEFINITELY topped it on the new Jedi Mind Tricks album....he goes for 2 minutes straight about his experience in Vietnam....really deep shit too....talks about Agent Orange and his son who passed away....its freakin crazy....I just listened to the track like 10 times straight and im just blown away

But I wont upload it since the album is coming out....just remember to put it on your to do list if youre into Ra!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-12-2006, 12:17 AM
ra IS NICE!! THE SONG CHAINS w/Killa Priest & Masta Killa IS OFF THE HOOK

venex
09-12-2006, 12:17 AM
I liked "die rugged man die"...

but he's rappin' always about the same thing on that album/mixtape...

I haven't checked the new jedi mind album though...

Chris79
09-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Yo, his new verse is so fuckin dope

The album is eh but his verse is definitely the highlight of the album

waterloo
09-12-2006, 12:34 AM
R.A. absolutley MURRRRRDERS his verse on the new jedi..

Chris79
09-12-2006, 01:01 AM
R.A. absolutley MURRRRRDERS his verse on the new jedi..

HELL YEAH!!....haha this is what happened to me....the track with R.A. is #4....I listen to the first three tracks.....im thinking Stoupe always come nice with the production but Paz doesnt do it for me anymore...I come to the track with R.A....shit just blows me away....literally, the next hour, that track is just on repeat....I forget I have the rest of the album to check out....I dont feel the same way about the album after that track....it sets such a high standard that no way any other track lives up to it

Paz even comes nice on that track....I assume he is telling the true story also

Chris79
09-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Call me Thawborn, John A. Staff Seargent Marksman
Skillin, killin, illin, Im able and willin
Kill a village elephant, rapin and pillage a village
Illegitimate killers, US military guerillas
This aint a real war, Vietnam shit
World War 2, thats a war, this is just a military conflict
Soothin, drug abusin, Vietnamese women screwin
Sex, scamplin, absuin, all this shit is amusing
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream
I dont wanna go home where Im just an ordinary human being

not going to type out his long verse but its dope

Longbongcilvaringz
09-12-2006, 03:34 AM
that verse and the one on the new JMT are intense, he doesnt breathe for like 30 sec on the one on think diff.

havent heard his album though.

bamboo
09-12-2006, 06:28 AM
That verse was exceptional and definitely the highlight for me on that album....but he DEFINITELY topped it on the new Jedi Mind Tricks album....he goes for 2 minutes straight about his experience in Vietnam....really deep shit too....talks about Agent Orange and his son who passed away....its freakin crazy....I just listened to the track like 10 times straight and im just blown away

But I wont upload it since the album is coming out....just remember to put it on your to do list if youre into Ra!!

I agree with u! That verses has me really hooked! But the story he's tellin is thru his fathers eyes. RA is not old enough to have experienced that war himself. The "son" who died is his brother, due to the effects Agent Orange had on his fathers genetics...

spitfire
09-13-2006, 07:14 AM
RA also killed that track with Black Market on the Nature Sounds compilation... his verse is craaazzzyyyy

THE W
09-13-2006, 09:38 AM
ra the rugged man isnt wu-tang

12weLvE
09-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah he killed that shit.

ugodzilla36
09-14-2006, 09:11 AM
RA is garbage in the trash UN

snapple
09-14-2006, 12:10 PM
yea he can flow for days, you know that track is about his father right? deep shit...and vinnie paz speaks some truth...fuck war....

Rakim_Allah
09-14-2006, 12:15 PM
You right^Rugged man's verse is rapped as his dad, his dad is a vietnam vet, n rugged's bro n sis where disabled r suttin caused by that agent orange shit. hence where he says "True Story" before his verse lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Ra is the man..His flow is ILL..

Lil' Ruger
09-14-2006, 02:47 PM
u right