PDA

View Full Version : NY Killed Hip Hop....

pneumatic
09-12-2006, 08:06 AM
This shit is just ignorant:

"Y'all stop cryin' mayne, on the east. Y'all been eating for years... We all got grillz in our mouth, now they want grillz in they mouth on the east. I ain't trippin', do your thing. But, don't be crying that hip-hop's dead. If hip-hop's dead, it's y'all fault that hip-hop's dead. So, get your backpack, jump on the train and get your paying gig up and get in the know." -- Pimp C on 97.9 The Box.

"Now they want grillz"? It started on the east. South is bittin if anything. Ever heard of Public Enemy? Shit... I remember when Jigga was wearin the gold teeth. That shit was funny.

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 08:11 AM
man i shouldnt have clicked that shit in your sig, now that i know youre the xbox live world champion of fucking UNO i cant take anything you type seriously

pneumatic
09-12-2006, 08:43 AM
man i shouldnt have clicked that shit in your sig, now that i know youre the xbox live world champion of fucking UNO i cant take anything you type seriously

WTF did I say? I was quoting Pimp C.

SHRAP
09-12-2006, 08:59 AM
wtf so defensive guy

pneumatic
09-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Forget it.

drippie k
09-12-2006, 12:59 PM
bruh, who gives a fuck who wears a damn grill....erykah badu has a damn grill, whats pimp c gon say? neo-soul copyin southern hip-hop?? everyone wants to say that someone copied their style

Aqueous Moon
09-12-2006, 01:14 PM
This shit is just ignorant:

"Y'all stop cryin' mayne, on the east. Y'all been eating for years... We all got grillz in our mouth, now they want grillz in they mouth on the east. I ain't trippin', do your thing. But, don't be crying that hip-hop's dead. If hip-hop's dead, it's y'all fault that hip-hop's dead. So, get your backpack, jump on the train and get your paying gig up and get in the know." -- Pimp C on 97.9 The Box.

"Now they want grillz"? It started on the east. South is bittin if anything. Ever heard of Public Enemy? Shit... I remember when Jigga was wearin the gold teeth. That shit was funny.

This shit reminds me about somethin I heard about prison life...I never been in prison but I heard that it was like if you get locked up then in order to gain respect and not be fucked wit then you gotta go and beat down or kill the top nigga in the joint...then you get all the cred and benefits and shit...

I'm like damn! Is Hip Hop like prison life now? I mean who tha fuck cares who's sound is popular and shit..."Oh, now the south is popular let's all shit on the East so we can get that cred"??? That kinda mess is straight up wack.

L~>1<~NKS
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
That knuclkehead don't know what he talkin bout. If he wanna spit facks spit 'em literally and truly sun.... Kinda bullshit iz these niggas runnin these dayz mayne?

First off - the east (namely Wutang & P.E.) exploited the whole grill thang and that's real, them doodz need to know a few thingz bout the history of where thingz originated in Hip Hop.

Second - what the fuck? Grills - nigga come on if ur gon hold down an arguement, start up somethin that mattaz... Me and mine used to were grills back in '94 and they were made of aluminum foil!!! Get off the bullshit already sun... it is what it is Kid Shit!!!

Lastly - I ain't from New York - but recognize the source even 1100 miles south. New York hasn't killed Hip Hop fuckhead - nobody has. Like I've said b4 it's been abused; mentally, physically, and spiritually - but it ain't dead. Especially when u'v got the vets still holdin it down.

Hip Hops a culture and like every culture it goes through changes from time to time - but the true never forget the source!

So stop the bullshit already kidz, man up find somethin betta to argue bout...

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Pimp C need to shut his mouth.

snapple
09-12-2006, 01:51 PM
yea who cares about pimp C, its all about bun B fuck that house arrest faggot tell him to go suck on some cough syrup.

Kenny Powers
09-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Who is pimp c? i dont think ive ever heard of him before...

WuTangWarrior
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
That knuclkehead don't know what he talkin bout. If he wanna spit facks spit 'em literally and truly sun.... Kinda bullshit iz these niggas runnin these dayz mayne?

First off - the east (namely Wutang & P.E.) exploited the whole grill thang and that's real, them doodz need to know a few thingz bout the history of where thingz originated in Hip Hop.

Second - what the fuck? Grills - nigga come on if ur gon hold down an arguement, start up somethin that mattaz... Me and mine used to were grills back in '94 and they were made of aluminum foil!!! Get off the bullshit already sun... it is what it is Kid Shit!!!

Lastly - I ain't from New York - but recognize the source even 1100 miles south. New York hasn't killed Hip Hop fuckhead - nobody has. Like I've said b4 it's been abused; mentally, physically, and spiritually - but it ain't dead. Especially when u'v got the vets still holdin it down.

Hip Hops a culture and like every culture it goes through changes from time to time - but the true never forget the source!

So stop the bullshit already kidz, man up find somethin betta to argue bout...

damn man thats the truth right there, pimp c needs to stfu

Grongle
09-12-2006, 04:43 PM
NY Killed Hip Hop....

But also made it....

Bone Collecta
09-12-2006, 04:53 PM
bsically his point is.............yall bitch too much

snapple
09-12-2006, 06:03 PM
damn man u dont know who pimp C is? UGK! UGK UGK UGK

who is "yall" bone collector. hes saying stupid shit about the entire east coast. pimp C is a moron.

oDoUoSoKo
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
give him that rza pic wit the fronts