PDA

View Full Version : busta rhymes - the coming

cap
09-12-2006, 11:53 AM
i just copped this album,and im wondering what yall think about it.
this is arguably busta on his wildes shit.

opinions please...

smokebongoncliff
09-12-2006, 11:54 AM
his best album in alot of respects. classic shit

listffa
09-12-2006, 12:15 PM
definetely the best busta's lp. 'flipmode squad meets def squad' always knocks me down. good choice cap

INF
09-12-2006, 12:24 PM
definetely the best busta's lp. 'flipmode squad meets def squad' always knocks me down. good choice cap

I gotta co-sign with this. I seen this thread an this is exactly what I was gonna. I like how the sample for Whoo haa was an outro for the song before it. This is most likely his best work so far but I cant say that fully cuz I aint gotten Big Bang yet. I been sleepin on it. I heard tracks here an there but "I love my bitch" makes me cautious to even D/Ling it. One album just ruined my judgement on getting albums that I aint sure about. That album is Docs da name. I aint got no respect for Redman right now. He did rip it the best on Defsquad VS Flipmode though.

Origin™
09-12-2006, 12:36 PM
yup, a great album indeed, i like all dudes albums, they all great in there own way, only one i didn't really get on well with was, "I't ain't safe no more" but that still had some decent shit on it.

cap
09-12-2006, 02:14 PM
yeah,definitely a dope album!!

but whatsup with him saying the world's gonna end within 4 years throughout the whole album?

oDoUoSoKo
09-12-2006, 07:12 PM
nah ele was busta's lyrical debut...great beats too...but i love me some coming/..no homo

INF
09-12-2006, 07:16 PM
yeah,definitely a dope album!!

but whatsup with him saying the world's gonna end within 4 years throughout the whole album?

He had this big Y2K theory that was on every album till ele and when it never happened then he shut up about it. He was on some shit but just expressed it wrong. Or .....did he.......???

CharlesJones
09-13-2006, 04:16 PM
The Coming is a tight album. Do My Thing so is so hard. I love that beat. Infinity Tha God i heard some of Busta's The Big Bang album and i wasn't impressed so i won't be buying it. He has a video for In The Ghetto with Rick James. I don't like that song. I saw Snoop, MC Eiht, Daz Dillinger, Warren G in the video.

ShaDynasty
09-13-2006, 04:22 PM
bustas best album by a mile, classic

CharlesJones
09-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I think When Disaster Strikes and Anarchy are Busta's best albums.

ShaDynasty
09-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I think When Disaster Strikes and Anarchy are Busta's best albums.

keep thinking that

when disaster strikes isnt far off, but anarchy seriously?! that album is way too long, too much wack shit, weak album

CharlesJones
09-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Anarchy had a lot of tight songs such as Bladow, Fire, Show Me What You Got, Get Out, Ready For War with M.O.P., We Comin Through.

ShaDynasty
09-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Anarchy had a lot of tight songs such as Bladow, Fire, Show Me What You Got, Get Out, Ready For War with M.O.P., We Comin Through.

yeah i know but theres also a lotta unnecessary songs on there

the heist is the best song on there imo, dope extra p beat plus ghost and rae, classic joint
i dunno its just always felt like the longest, most boring out of bustas album
btw any M.O.P album beats any Busta album IMO

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-13-2006, 04:57 PM
J Dilla killed production wise on this album

i love this shit

INF
09-13-2006, 05:14 PM

i love this shit

?????

cap
09-13-2006, 06:14 PM

i love this shit

he didnt produce a track for this album.

Kong
09-13-2006, 06:26 PM
great album

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-13-2006, 06:29 PM
he didnt produce a track for this album.
yes he did he produced Ill Vibe and Still Shining are some i can remember its credited as The Ummah because that was the production group him and q-tip did which was basically all him

cap
09-13-2006, 06:52 PM
yes he did he produced Ill Vibe and Still Shining are some i can remember its credited as The Ummah because that was the production group him and q-tip did which was basically all him

ow ok,didnt know that.
ill check my booklet later.