PDA

View Full Version : Count Bass D

oDoUoSoKo
09-12-2006, 09:27 PM
WHAT HAVE ANY OV U HERD OF HIM, HE GOOD? RECCOMMEND SOME SHIT FOR ME PLZ (OR UP) sorry for the caps

INF
09-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Dwight is the shit. Get his beg borrow or steal album. He got a new album comin called act your waist size comin. Click my sig and check out his webpage. Hes on my page.

oDoUoSoKo
09-12-2006, 09:49 PM
nah i checked his page...only thing of his i heard is potholderz wit doom off mm..food, and earlier in the month i saw the cover and track listin of act ur waist size....that song case'o Dilla...think its a dill song? cuz if it is that is the most clever shit ever

quesadilla

Case 'o Dilla lol

INF
09-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Dwight is a good person. If you hit him up he will hit you back. his wife Oriana is badass too. Shes a school teacher and she has some spoken word stuff too. She handles all his stuff for him too. I wish that his message board moved faster but it has some real quality to it though. I just set up an account last week.

noel411
09-13-2006, 02:38 AM
"Dwight Spitz" is a fucken nice album. Dude's really talented in terms of composing and sampling and shit. Makes some really enjoyable music. He's not a great mc or anything, but he comes off nice when he spits.

To me the "Potholderz" beat is unquestionably the best beat on "MM Food". That's what got me interested in him.

Lil' Ruger
09-13-2006, 02:41 AM
nah i checked his page...only thing of his i heard is potholderz wit doom off mm..food, and earlier in the month i saw the cover and track listin of act ur waist size....that song case'o Dilla...think its a dill song? cuz if it is that is the most clever shit ever

quesadilla

Case 'o Dilla lol

MF DOOM??

INF
09-13-2006, 02:18 PM
"Dwight Spitz" is a fucken nice album. Dude's really talented in terms of composing and sampling and shit. Makes some really enjoyable music. He's not a great mc or anything, but he comes off nice when he spits.

To me the "Potholderz" beat is unquestionably the best beat on "MM Food". That's what got me interested in him.

Potholderz was nice with it but imo One beer left was the diamond on that album. Ur right though, there isnt anything too crazy about his flow. Dwight is just a musical genius. Nice to see that other ppl like his work.