PDA

View Full Version : the god(s) love me

snapple
09-13-2006, 08:27 AM
hahaha well remember that saliva test i took, I START WORK THURSDAY AYE! i'm too ill sometimes i can't belive they called....could be a possible setup since when i took the test my mouth was dry cause i smoked a newport before(i know i quit but i had to bum one, in FL there arent many newpy smokers and i just needed 1) and i didn't bite down on the thing properly i was rubbing it against the side of my cheek it wasnt touching my salivagland, so i think on thursday they might make me re-test cause they couldnt get a good sample of mine, but friday night im gonna face a nice haze L and be real blitted, i havent taken a break in a long long long time i cant wait

tekunique
09-13-2006, 10:06 AM
good stuff. congrats.:thumbup:

SHRAP
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
thought u said u already had a fuckin job? youre turning into intellekt part 2, hope u die of cancer u bitch ass zombie dick sucker

CEITEDMOFO
09-13-2006, 11:07 AM
I Didnt Read The First Post But All I Kno Is That Snapple Is A Faggit

ShaDynasty
09-13-2006, 03:41 PM
hahaha well remember that saliva test i took, I START WORK THURSDAY AYE! i'm too ill sometimes i can't belive they called....could be a possible setup since when i took the test my mouth was dry cause i smoked a newport before(i know i quit but i had to bum one, in FL there arent many newpy smokers and i just needed 1) and i didn't bite down on the thing properly i was rubbing it against the side of my cheek it wasnt touching my salivagland, so i think on thursday they might make me re-test cause they couldnt get a good sample of mine, but friday night im gonna face a nice haze L and be real blitted, i havent taken a break in a long long long time i cant wait

cant you tell your friends this kind of shit, no-one actually gives a fuck

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Holy Fuck

snapple
09-13-2006, 05:14 PM
^^well anyone who uses drugs it would be valubale information for...it seems the 3 out of the 4 biggest cornballs on the site had to come in to hate.

ShaDynasty
09-13-2006, 05:39 PM
^^well anyone who uses drugs it would be valubale information for...it seems the 3 out of the 4 biggest cornballs on the site had to come in to hate.

maybe just apply for a job that doesnt require a piss test?
like mcdonalds, youd be serving the community and all that shit

Its Big Lu baby
09-13-2006, 05:49 PM
err one down here smokes newies yo!
whatchu talkin about

Sexy Jasper
09-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Don't worry Jesus, everything is going to be alright. I'll take care of you, you can even live with me for a while. Give me a hug Jesus.. there you go.

snapple
09-13-2006, 08:13 PM
^^well you much further south then me...everyone on campus is puffin weak shit like parliment lights or camel light menthals.....and drunken wu masta it wasn't a piss test it was a saliva test..and im not gonna work for minimum wage drunken sorry mcdonalds is a nono

maestro wooz
09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
sounds good but im holding off giving props until tommorow, if they make you take it again god doesnt love you. Interesting way to push it back though.

snapple
09-13-2006, 08:35 PM
^^yea thats what im thinking, but i did my homework and the longest it stays in your cheeks is for 7 days, and i think today has been day 7, plus if youre a heavy smoker if you stop it gets out of your system MUCH MUCH quicker then a light smoker. but yea i'm going in tomorrow for "orientation" and theyre gonna teach me how to manage and shit so hopefully i'll be gettin the props tomorrow =) ive been running and doing pushups/crunchs and drinking a LOT of water and trying to eat as much meat(no homo) as possible.

snapple
09-15-2006, 12:12 AM
im blitted and giving uncle sam money every two weeks now AYE

maestro wooz
09-15-2006, 01:35 AM
props