PDA

View Full Version : Why does Nas have beef with virtually every QB rapper?

Tetsuo
09-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Cormega, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Nature, NORE, and even MC Shan dissed him. Nas has to be a real snake to have such bad blood with all of QB's biggest names. I'm suprised he's still down with AZ. On the Tragedy Khadafi movie they show his cousins or something dissing him saying after he popped off he never came back to QB. Nas may be one of the best to every pick up a mic but as a person he seems untrustworthy.

TAURO
09-14-2006, 04:47 AM
I don't think Screwball had beef with him.

Robert
09-14-2006, 07:05 AM
Half of these QB rappers are fake thugs themselves, good on Nas for shunning them

Cesar
09-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Cormega & Nas are cool now,

The only beef with Mobb DeeP and Nas, is that Prodigy keeps talkin shit about Nas, they have squashed it in 04, but again prodigy kept talkin shit about Nas, Nas and Havoc have no beef,

I dont know about Nature & Nas if they still have beef, but i know that Cormega & Nature chill here and there,

Cormega also chills with Wiz, Ex-Braveheart from what i know.

Regarding Nore and & Nas i dont know if they still have beef,

Now regarding Tragedy and MC Shan i never heard a diss from them to Nas, I could imagine Tragedy talkin about Nas but not MC Shan,

maestro wooz
09-14-2006, 09:46 AM
on the tragedy dvd some dude said when nas first blew up everyone was hitting him up for money and for him to put them on. Thats why he doesnt come through qb anymore.

IRONMAN GFK
09-14-2006, 11:15 AM
destroy and rebuild my man..

don't take that "beef" shit too serious. if nas was a phoney, he wouldn't get all those rappers to appear on QB's finest (all the best were together on da bridge 2001)

tragedykhadafi12
09-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Cormega & Nas are cool now,

The only beef with Mobb DeeP and Nas, is that Prodigy keeps talkin shit about Nas, they have squashed it in 04, but again prodigy kept talkin shit about Nas, Nas and Havoc have no beef,

I dont know about Nature & Nas if they still have beef, but i know that Cormega & Nature chill here and there,

Cormega also chills with Wiz, Ex-Braveheart from what i know.

Regarding Nore and & Nas i dont know if they still have beef,

Now regarding Tragedy and MC Shan i never heard a diss from them to Nas, I could imagine Tragedy talkin about Nas but not MC Shan,

Yea why is he an ex braveheart?

snapple
09-14-2006, 12:07 PM
cause nas talks tough maybe?

ShaDynasty
09-14-2006, 01:30 PM
nas has an absolutely huge ego, you only need to listen to his records to know that, and thats gotta piss off the rappers hes friends with
besides most of them probably expected nas to put them on, like get them a major label deal and that, but he dont do that kinda shit

Cesar
09-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Yea why is he an ex braveheart?

AInt you FOulmadih from Cormega forum's???? if not my bad, i dont really know why Wiz left, which is a shame if he did, i really liked him, I spoke to Cormega and he just recently chilled with Wiz and he said that Wiz his focusing on music and acting.

Cesar
09-14-2006, 01:38 PM
nas has an absolutely huge ego, you only need to listen to his records to know that, and thats gotta piss off the rappers hes friends with
besides most of them probably expected nas to put them on, like get them a major label deal and that, but he dont do that kinda shit

And what is Nas??? the Hood Messiah????? he cant be helping out every rapper in QB, why is it Nas responsiblity to put them on????

ShaDynasty
09-14-2006, 02:02 PM
And what is Nas??? the Hood Messiah????? he cant be helping out every rapper in QB, why is it Nas responsiblity to put them on????

i never said any of that shit, im just sayin cats like cormega and nature were probably dead certain they were gonna get rich off their nas affiliation, and they didnt so they started beefin

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-14-2006, 02:31 PM
i really really don't think mc shan or tragedy ever dissed him i could be wrong but i don't ever recall that

he definently ain't beefin wit blak poet or screwball

Cesar
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
i never said any of that shit, im just sayin cats like cormega and nature were probably dead certain they were gonna get rich off their nas affiliation, and they didnt so they started beefin

Ok, but damn you have it twisted, what happened between Nas & Cormega, was that back in 96, Steve Stoute "Nas Manager At The Time" wanted cormega to sign with him to represent him as Publishing Deal but Mega didnt and went with Chris Lighty at Violator, and that resulted in Cormega getting kicked out the Firm and was replaced by Nature , then Nature dropped diss towards Mega for no reason i think, and thats when Cormega & Mike Delorean from Bars & HOoks retaliated with "Never Personal AKA Fuck Nas & Nature" but at the end of the day it was a bad move for Mega to go to Chris Lighty and Violater cause they fucked him over, if you havent go copp Lake & Cormega "My Brothers Keeper" its worth it.

Regarding the fall out between Nas & Nature, i dont really know what that was about, they only thing i know is from the shit that Nas said on Destroy & Rebuild, where Nas says "Nature moved to Marcy" i guess Nas got offended by that because at the same time thats Jay-Z's hood, and Jigga & Nas were beefing at the time.

But i could tell you that Cormega is cool with Nature & Nas, but i dont know if Nas & Nature are still beefin with each other, Also let me mention that Nature is rolling wit Noreaga for a minute now with Militainment, and you know that Nore & Nas are beefing as far as i know.

L~>1<~NKS
09-14-2006, 02:40 PM

L~>1<~NKS
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Cormega, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Nature, NORE, and even MC Shan dissed him. Nas has to be a real snake to have such bad blood with all of QB's biggest names. I'm suprised he's still down with AZ. On the Tragedy Khadafi movie they show his cousins or something dissing him saying after he popped off he never came back to QB. Nas may be one of the best to every pick up a mic but as a person he seems untrustworthy.

Sun, it could be the other way around - there's mufuckas that like bitin the hand that feeds 'em.

Nas the truth IMO, most of the cats u named I've heard ARE snakes and that's a convo Im gon leave @ that... With all due respeck to Queens, I've met sum real shady mufuckaz out that borough...

I'm a fan (or have been a fan) of all the cats u named. But, as long they make good music and don't get in my way on a personal level - it's all luv.

Tetsuo
09-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I agree. Despite all of the rumours and his ego he still makes good music. MC Shan actually did diss Nas in an interview for Nobodysmiling.com, btw

Kenny Powers
09-14-2006, 05:58 PM
cause theyre all jealous of nas...