PDA

View Full Version : ja rule

SHRAP
09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
i heard his track murder reigns on the radio a couple days ago. shit is aight, up til then almost every other track i heard from dude sucked complete fuckin ass and sounded like it was written by a rapping vagina and produced by a producing vagina. only other 1's i liked was clap back and new york. dude gets a bad rap for no real reason, the dude that took him off is a fake ass tough guy who turned around and bit fuckin ja rules style and aint nuff people that call him on it

this dude have any other decent tracks?

Cheech Da WildKard
09-14-2006, 05:21 AM
The Venni Vetti Vecci album was nice.

PANDA PISS
09-14-2006, 05:57 AM
i heard his track murder reigns on the radio a couple days ago. shit is aight, up til then almost every other track i heard from dude sucked complete fuckin ass and sounded like it was written by a rapping vagina and produced by a producing vagina. only other 1's i liked was clap back and new york. dude gets a bad rap for no real reason, the dude that took him off is a fake ass tough guy who turned around and bit fuckin ja rules style and aint nuff people that call him on it

fag

SHRAP
09-14-2006, 06:11 AM
fag

u wish cocksucker, sorry you cant suck my dick unless you have tits and a vagina

Funk_Dock
09-14-2006, 06:25 AM

check out the track livin it up

PANDA PISS
09-14-2006, 06:34 AM
u wish cocksucker, sorry you cant suck my dick unless you have tits and a vagina

or unless youre ja rule

cap
09-14-2006, 07:32 AM
'i got a story to tell'

SHRAP
09-14-2006, 09:19 AM
or unless youre ja rule

i dont give a fuck how good your imagination is, ja rule doesnt have tits or a vagina homo

PANDA PISS
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
i dont give a fuck how good your imagination is, ja rule doesnt have tits or a vagina homo

isnt montreal in canada aka the faggiest country of them all?

and havent you heard the 50 cent song
"i smell pussy, is that you ja?, i smell pussy, is that you irv?"
lol

jallainINS
09-14-2006, 01:20 PM
ja rule sucks. he gets a bad rap cuz hes a bad rapper. he sucks big time.

IrOnMaN
09-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Ja Rule is a freakin' R&B rapper. =/

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 03:49 PM
LOL@Drunken Wu Masta hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would still be a Ja Rule fan if he hadn't changed his style from hardcore to singer LOL. His first album is tight and the rest of his albums suck. I Got A Story To Tell song from Belly soundtrack is hard. Clap Back song is hard too. When is Caddilac Tah and Black Child gonna come out with any albums? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think both of them are better than Ja Rule.

SHRAP
09-14-2006, 08:25 PM
isnt montreal in canada aka the faggiest country of them all?

and havent you heard the 50 cent song
"i smell pussy, is that you ja?, i smell pussy, is that you irv?"
lol

and then 50 turns around and bites ja rules style

aint nothin "faggy" bout yo ass gettin robbed