PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Jeru The Damaja Dissing Puff Daddy Twice

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Jeru dissed him on One Day and Me Or The Papes songs on Wrath Of The Math album. He cracked me up on One Day when he said Suge came and took hip hop from Puff last night. He said Suge said he'll give hip hop up if a real nigga came to retrieve him so we went to LA later that evening. On Me Or The Papes song, he said my name ain't Puff and i ain't got loot to waste LOL. Jeru is so lyrically tight and he's a great storyteller. I like his You Can't Stop The Prophet song a lot because of the way he dissed ignorance in the song. Jeru needs to come out with another album. I wonder what's taking him so long. His fans think that he should've continued letting DJ Premier do his beats and i agree with that. I wonder why he stopped dealing with Guru and Premier.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-14-2006, 05:31 PM
ur very late

and he was dissing Biggie mainly

INF
09-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Jeru be talkin shit on everybody that had a hayday from 98 to 04. He speakin the truth though. That nigga loves hip hop.

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Jeru never dissed Biggie.

INF
09-14-2006, 07:47 PM

Yes he has CJ, he did it indirectly. He dont like MC's that got Dope talk. It's well known.

09-14-2006, 07:52 PM

the entire song One Day is about Biggie & Bad Boy

Kick In The Door was Biggie's reply, to Jeru and anyone else

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Jeru cracked me up on Invasion song on Wrath Of The Math album when he said the police be snatching up a nigga for nothing and he heard that bad guys wear black so he guesses he's the muthafucking villain LOL. He's a ill mc. He's a ugly dude though LOL.

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Jeru dissed Foxy Brown on One Day also when he said he peeped Foxy Brown sipping Cristal in the background with fake alligator boots on LOL.

maestro wooz
09-14-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah, the damaja is the man. Anyone know why he stopped working with premier? I dont think they had beef but why would you stop working with premo....

09-14-2006, 09:11 PM
they did have a falling out, as did guru; the entire gangstarr foundation fell apart save a few

fabiojonz
09-14-2006, 09:14 PM
jeru is quick to diss, if he wasn't an alcoholic who couldn't perform live to save his life,some people would be pissed with him

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2006, 09:14 PM
ha, good thread :king:

i thought this was some news about a jeru come back track....

anyway jeru is dope, two classic albums.

09-14-2006, 09:15 PM
jeru is quick to diss, if he wasn't an alcoholic who couldn't perform live to save his life,some people would be pissed with him

you're talkin about something that happened in 97 which from the way you're talkin doesn't seem like u know much about

jeru didn't like that nigga from day one

fabiojonz
09-14-2006, 10:32 PM
no man, i'm talking about jeru came here in '01 and '02 and everybody says he showed up late both times drunk and rapped badly for less than 45 minutes before bouncing

snapple
09-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Jeru cracked me up on Invasion song on Wrath Of The Math album when he said the police be snatching up a nigga for nothing and he heard that bad guys wear black so he guesses he's the muthafucking villain LOL. He's a ill mc. He's a ugly dude though LOL.

eww man thats the second time youve talked about an MCs appearence you shifty ock. jeru the damaja may not be the best performer, but he he dropped a classic LP, and it wasn't just cause premo had his back.

INF
09-14-2006, 10:40 PM
no man, i'm talking about jeru came here in '01 and '02 and everybody says he showed up late both times drunk and rapped badly for less than 45 minutes before bouncing

There is youtube of that shit. His flow was comin way off. I would be pissed to if I went to go see that and that happened. Jeru still equals the truth though.