PDA

View Full Version : Noreaga Has A New Album Out

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I think his album is called Roc La Familia. I saw a picture of the album cover in the newspaper ads last weekend. Noreaga needs to give it a rest and stop rapping LOL. He sucks. He hasn't been good lyrically since CNN's The War Report album.

TAURO
09-14-2006, 07:50 PM
I heard it's mostly made up of reggaeton tracks, seems he's trying to get in touch with his latin side.
I don't think that this is the right approach for him but I don't listen to his shit anyway so I ain't bothered.

Cesar
09-14-2006, 07:58 PM
I just bought it yesterday, its good, a couple of good reggaeton songs and shit, his spanish suck though.

SHRAP
09-14-2006, 08:26 PM
hes supposed 2 have another album wit rap shit only

Dirty Knowledge
09-15-2006, 12:16 AM
NORE was only good when teamed with Capone. I liked the N.O.R.E. album, his first I think, with Superthug, Banned from TV and some other gritty joints. He sucks now though, damn shame.

CharlesJones
09-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Capone's solo albums Pain, Time and Glory and Menace 2 Society i like. Noreaga's Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album and his first album i like. God's Favorite album sucked but Grimey and Nahmeanuheard songs i liked. Animal Thug skits on his first 2 albums are funny. That arab dude be cracking me up.