PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss Solo Albums Suck

CharlesJones
09-14-2006, 08:45 PM
I didn't like Kiss The Game Goodbye and Kiss Of Death albums. He tried to go mainstream with both albums and it didn't work. Kiss Of Death album had way too many wack guest appearances. He's a hard lyricist but for some reason when he does his solo albums, his albums aren't gutter. Styles P and Sheek's solo albums have been gutter. Sheek's last album After Taxes was so hard.

INF
09-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Only good song off both them albums together was We gon make it. maybe it was just the beat. Jadas voice is fucked up. He always remind me of an MC thats midly retarded(thats right , I said it.)

snapple
09-14-2006, 10:46 PM
914 aye!

tical2000
09-15-2006, 01:19 AM
I didn't like Kiss The Game Goodbye and Kiss Of Death albums. He tried to go mainstream with both albums and it didn't work. Kiss Of Death album had way too many wack guest appearances. He's a hard lyricist but for some reason when he does his solo albums, his albums aren't gutter. Styles P and Sheek's solo albums have been gutter. Sheek's last album After Taxes was so hard.

agreed 100%....

JADA could put out a classic album no problem, but he decides to make his albums full of collabos with pop stars like Mariah Carrey, West coast veats, down south beats

like if this dude just came out with a new york street album it would be classic

Dirty Knowledge
09-15-2006, 01:19 AM
You right, he tried to go commercial and it ain't work. That's what really kills an artist. Styles and Sheek also tried. Then they just went to commercial rapper underground, aka the Mixtapes.

Meta4
09-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I think Kiss Tha Game Goodbye is dope as hell. Never felt Kiss Of Death too much.

cap
09-15-2006, 08:49 AM
omfg!
i get really frustrated about this man,why cant this guy just drop a classic street album??
one of the dopest in the game,and he wants to come out on some pop shit???
if he was in the game in 1994 he would have dropped a 'reasonable doubt' or something.

snapple
09-15-2006, 09:04 AM
well dont forget he was a ball and chain artists, puffy owned his ass. i know im prolly be biased and trying to defend jada, but i mean come on they have been murdering the mixtape scene forever. they pay homage to all the classiscs so much and always come rugged its never on that bubblegum shit. i woldn't say the albums suck they have some dope tracks, but yea jada could have definitly dropped 1 certified classic by now

CharlesJones
09-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Dirty Knowledge, Styles P and Sheek never tried to go commercial with their solo albums. Jadakiss does need to stop doing pop songs and collaborating with Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams and work with New York producers that will give him hard beats so his album will be strictly hardcore. LOL@Infinity Tha God saying Jadakiss sounds retarded.

INF
09-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Dirty Knowledge, Styles P and Sheek never tried to go commercial with their solo albums. Jadakiss does need to stop doing pop songs and collaborating with Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams and work with New York producers that will give him hard beats so his album will be strictly hardcore. LOL@Infinity Tha God saying Jadakiss sounds retarded.

Well he does. that stupid laugh gets on my nerves all the time. I got both of them albums and I wish I didnt have them. Then again, I just dont like MC's with a gruff vox. Like DMX and....well...theres others. Oh , Vinnie Paz. Yeah. They might have great lyrical content but I cant get past the voice. Rather, I cant listen to a whole album of that stuff. Sadly , I have albums like that. Dont know why cept I figured I give em a try. To each they own.

tommytootone
09-16-2006, 09:15 AM
^ for real kiss of death was good track 5 with nate dog

snapple
09-16-2006, 05:07 PM
jada has the best adlyb in the game

12weLvE
09-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I actually like both of them...kiss of death is better

CharlesJones
09-18-2006, 05:16 PM
LOL@Infinity Tha God saying you wish you didn't have Jadakiss solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. His laugh is stupid.