PDA

View Full Version : BOOK: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE (book on how white jews are not the true/real jews)

thelion1856
09-15-2006, 01:27 AM
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm

history of the so called white jew.

Kephrem
09-20-2006, 02:08 AM
It's a good source of information on the false Jews of today, but these cats rather read adult comic books written by Dr. York.

yukka
09-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Rosh Hoshanna me friendz.....Happy new Year 5767..Shana Tova!

I don't get how any of these infos bring anyone to the conclusion of the Jews today being false....., coz' even a black jewish fella couldn't go anywhere else to pray or participate as to Jah and their community...

Let them and Jah decide who is jewish

BTW: Arthur Koestler? Fuck, that guy is very fukkin jewish...

Lev Tov and peace

Urban_Journalz
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Look, The Jews of today know they're not the real Jews. The very WORD "Hebrew" is an Afro-Asiatic people or modern-day Palestine that claimed descention from Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael (peace and blessings be upon them). Looking at most so-called Jews today, can you see anything Afro-Asiatic about them??
All this talk about "it's in my blood". Judaism is a RELIGION, not a DNA CODE!!!! If they were to say it right, they'd say "I have Hebrew blood." Which most of them DON'T.

Peace

blackwisdom
09-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I just started reading this book. I knew of it for some time now. I just been putting it off.

Peace

verbalkent
10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
damn son. i gotta get that shit.

one