PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to take this time to make the following announcement.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:06 PM
SHRAP is a pussy ;D . the kinda pussy that when you hit it real hard it makes that farting sound. man, why'd you go in your pops' shoe box and take pictures of his money and put it on myspace for? you know he'd whoop your ass if he found out!!! :)9:( you're a fuckin joke. :lmao: if anything you sell your asshole for pennies, and the only time you see the fuckin streets is on fuckin mapquest.com or google earth or some shit. :nerdy:

get the fuck off the site and go do what you talk about doin on the site every damn day, but in reality, you'd probably die then.:hooray: motherfuckers in new york would eat you alive and leave you as a fuckin pile of bones.:dead: every post you make is fuckin retarded. straight up, the more you talk, the less you do. go get laced by a real fuckin thug you little bitch. :ouch: and get some rogaine for your face dun!!!!!! you aint shit!!!! :thumbdwn:

peace! :loser:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Uhm, who are u again?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Brent Schulze welcome back!

Queen Of Poetry
09-15-2006, 01:10 PM
LOL............I was thinkin that too Dirk!

Man............this is gonna be good! Let me get some popcorn!

Grongle
09-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Uhm, who are u again?

Yeh ???

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Ben seems to know this here fella.
And i do not really care about him or Shrap, so im gonna stay out of this.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Uhm, who are u again?

sometimes they say i'm a legend, other times, people just start speaking in tongues. i cant translate though, but i think it has something to do with my presence...

SHRAP
09-15-2006, 01:13 PM
mapquest.com? the fuck kinda weak ass joke is that? you just another hater, i remember mothafuckas roasted u back on dynasty, it took u that long to recover fag? get back pussy mothafucka i aint postin in this thread, i got nuff fake ass faggots hatin me already i dont need to talk more to their gay dickridin asses

p.s. arent u european?

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Yeh ???

look above. i remember when that dude was skale and he was a regular old virginal white boy that used to complain about not being able to get any pussy. now he's frontin on some bullshit!

Frontal Lobotomy
09-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Isn't the Montreal shooting thread already dedicated to giving Shrap shit?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
p.s. arent u european?

I know i said im not posting here anymore, but euhm, whats that gotta do with anything? U dislike european people or what?

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
mapquest.com? the fuck kinda weak ass joke is that? you just another hater, i remember mothafuckas roasted u back on dynasty, it took u that long to recover fag? get back pussy mothafucka i aint postin in this thread, i got nuff fake ass faggots hatin me already i dont need to talk more to their gay dickridin asses

p.s. arent u european?

lol, what are you even talkin about man. jordi banned me like 3 years ago cuz i called him hitler for shutting down the knowledge section. that dude was a bullshitter.

definitely not european either, i'm from new york. you can come see me in connecticut if you want. i'll be waitin!

p.s. i remember when you used to post about how you couldnt get pussy all the time

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:18 PM
lol, what are you even talkin about man. jordi banned me like 3 years ago cuz i called him hitler for shutting down the knowledge section. that dude was a bullshitter.

definitely not european either, i'm from new york. you can come see me in connecticut if you want. i'll be waitin!

p.s. i remember when you used to post about how you couldnt get pussy all the time

I just gotta say this one thing tho; ur kind of a fag too with all ur bullshitting. :W

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Isn't the Montreal shooting thread already dedicated to giving Shrap shit?

that'd be too easy man. why'd the dude have to miss?

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:21 PM
I just gotta say this one thing tho; ur kind of a fag too with all ur bullshitting. :W

like you actually mean anything :'o

ima have to talk to kawz!

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Brent Schulze welcome back!

good looks, what's good? it's been a fuckin minute!!! that 50 second waiting shit is pissin me off already

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:24 PM

Hahaha, ur a funny corndog. Get the fuck out.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Hahaha, ur a funny corndog. Get the fuck out.

who the fuck are you??? i was here before you existed. 03 bitch

go drink some superior beer. utilize what you got over in europe son

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
who the fuck are you??? i was here before you existed. 03 bitch

go drink some superior beer. utilize what you got over in europe son

Oh, so since u were on wu-corp before me ur all that? Yeah...

And i will drink some of that superior beer.

crass
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM

good choice :b

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh, so since u were on wu-corp before me ur all that? Yeah...

is there something out there better than stella?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah, Warsteiner. Die Koningin Unter Den Bieren.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah, Warsteiner. Die Koningin Unter Den Bieren.

i gotta check that out, apparently they have it in the US.

funny how this shit turned to a beer discussion. dude must be out selling rock to imaginary crackheads!!!

INF
09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
whats this video of shrap people are talking about?

Its only 30 seconds if that and it just shows more proof of him bein a straight up fake bird ass mf. His post alone shows that. The pics and video and inspection of his web page only futher confirm that for those that had doubts.

36chambers
09-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Welcome back Brent. You should have told me you were banned, I would have unbanned you.

snapple
09-15-2006, 03:51 PM
the link to shraps video from 2 years ago is in my thread

yo check it we're gonna do things the real way since shrap has been catching feelings and is making threats to me and shit, and really is hard in real life and and show that hes nice with it. check the thread im not sure if it's the hiphop or GD section. i'll post my audio when its done in the MC lyrical chamber or whatever that section is called i havent fucked with that.

each MC gets 2 minutes

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2006, 04:08 PM
hahaha Brent is back.

Yeah I think Jordi banned him a while back

CHRONZ
09-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Carlsberg & Tuborg.. that's the shit...

hahaha
peace

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome back Brent. You should have told me you were banned, I would have unbanned you.

no doubt yo well now it's permanent!!!!!!

it's almost like being a n00b again but not quite

Sexy Jasper
09-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Mr B. Schulze, I want to insert my hardened penile shaft up your brownie slide, but I'm afraid you might not enjoy that much and when you're not happy I'm not happy, so I think I will not. Greetings.

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm tired of threads hating on skale

skale is a cool dude

you guys are faggots for caring so much

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Mr B. Schulze, I want to insert my hardened penile shaft up your brownie slide, but I'm afraid you might not enjoy that much and when you're not happy I'm not happy, so I think I will not. Greetings.

is that really the best you can do?

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm tired of threads hating on skale

skale is a cool dude

you guys are faggots for caring so much

cool? maybe. faker than a $3 bill? definitely.

that's all im sayin! dude must have had a complete and utter change in his life, cuz i remember this fool from a long ass time ago and he wasnt frontin then!

as far as caring goes, dude is fuckin obnoxious

Sexy Jasper
09-15-2006, 07:25 PM
is that really the best you can do?Take it or leave it. Welcome to the forum.

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:30 PM
cool? maybe. faker than a $3 bill? definitely.

that's all im sayin! dude must have had a complete and utter change in his life, cuz i remember this fool from a long ass time ago and he wasnt frontin then!

as far as caring goes, dude is fuckin obnoxious

So obnoxious that you must make a thread about him just to make a stupid comment when there are about 4 threads already about him on the first general chat page. It's old man. Get something new to do. Maybe go diss Intellekt or something funnier

INF
09-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Jakki the motamouth is pwning Intellekt at the moment so.....

Pretty Toney
09-15-2006, 07:41 PM
i remember nothing

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 07:44 PM
So obnoxious that you must make a thread about him just to make a stupid comment when there are about 4 threads already about him on the first general chat page. It's old man. Get something new to do. Maybe go diss Intellekt or something funnier

i feel that, everyone hates the dude cuz he's a stupid fuck and me saying anything means nothing cuz it's all been said before by every other real head on here, it's all good! i dont hold grudges!!!

i just felt the need to say what i had to say. work gets boring man, you know how it is...right?

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Take it or leave it. Welcome to the forum.

=:X that face is funny shit

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, but from now on just post it in another Skale thread.

Or someone just sticky one of these threads so you guys can hate on him all you want

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but from now on just post it in another Skale thread.

Or someone just sticky one of these threads so you guys can hate on him all you want

i feel that. ugh it's like i'm a n00b all over again. but really waht happened to the dude??? he used to be like a regular white kid from canada who never got pussy before and now he thinks he runs shit. did he mack some slammin ho and get all egotistical and shit????????? what the hell happened!!!!

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2006, 07:52 PM
i feel that. ugh it's like i'm a n00b all over again. but really waht happened to the dude??? he used to be like a regular white kid from canada who never got pussy before and now he thinks he runs shit. did he mack some slammin ho and get all egotistical and shit????????? what the hell happened!!!!

he isnt the only one ive seen change the way they post on the internet.

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:56 PM
I still post like a flaming faggot so you couldn't be talking about me

Sicka than aidZ
09-15-2006, 09:19 PM

ima have to talk to kawz!
u mean this kawz??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/141529084l6nq.jpg

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 09:21 PM
lol at kawz

HILLSIDE! lolololol

ShaDynasty
09-15-2006, 09:23 PM
id rather listen to the beatnuts

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 09:23 PM
u mean this kawz??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/141529084l6nq.jpg

that's leathafase

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 09:24 PM
lol at kawz

HILLSIDE! lolololol

kawz would probably severely injure you, i'm just guessing though

Sicka than aidZ
09-15-2006, 09:30 PM

yeah kawz bugs the fuck out if he dont like u. i just avoid that dude when he's on one of his hillside vs u-god rants

tommytootone
09-16-2006, 09:13 AM
What if everybody went on a cruise here to sort out there problems........

B. Schulze
09-16-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah kawz bugs the fuck out if he dont like u. i just avoid that dude when he's on one of his hillside vs u-god rants

pretty much, he doesnt fuckin play around. straight up good dude though. u-god's a fuckhead man

INF
09-16-2006, 12:01 PM
I'll tell ya whos a fuckhead fo sho. That black shadow figure that visits you when you start to change. If you dont embrace the hate then you get thrown down a neverending hole. I woke up from falling and it was 9/11. I came out that shit that the mf black shadow was puttin me thru and looked up at the tv and saw planes crashing. The black shadow is a fuckhead mos def.

morgan
09-16-2006, 12:32 PM

p.s. arent u european?

you are gay as fuck

Brent Schulze
09-16-2006, 01:03 PM
you are gay as fuck

you like how he backed out right!

mashqauck
09-16-2006, 04:42 PM

they just sad that Dog-U didn't work out as well as they planned :'(

Sicka than aidZ
09-16-2006, 08:27 PM
leathafase is a mean ass rapper. ive always thought u-god was tight. too bad they dont like each other.

SHRAP
09-16-2006, 11:49 PM
you like how he backed out right!

bitch i dont back out from nothin, i got no time to waste with random 28 year old nobodies who dont know shit about me who got nothin better to do with their time than throw weak ass disses. if u 28 and u workin wit real mothafuckas youd have better things to do with your time than act like a fake ass faggot online. i wouldnt even be on the computer if not for the fact that i move back to the hood til my legal issues are resolved, whats your excuse especially if your ass really is 28 and should have at least 1 kid by now?

09-17-2006, 11:30 AM
oh, yea, i remember Schulze...

anyway, i don't think anybody needs excuses to be online..

snapple
09-17-2006, 11:31 AM
^^co-sign, the internet is a good thing, take advantadge of it.

Gawd
09-17-2006, 10:49 PM
who the fux is shrap?

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Lmao, Where U Been Ed?

Brent Schulze
09-17-2006, 11:21 PM
bitch i dont back out from nothin, i got no time to waste with random 28 year old nobodies who dont know shit about me who got nothin better to do with their time than throw weak ass disses. if u 28 and u workin wit real mothafuckas youd have better things to do with your time than act like a fake ass faggot online. i wouldnt even be on the computer if not for the fact that i move back to the hood til my legal issues are resolved, whats your excuse especially if your ass really is 28 and should have at least 1 kid by now?

parking tickets really suck dont they? stop fronting you pathetic little shit

GENERAL WISE
09-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Schulze is a attention whore

check the facts
\

SHRAP
09-18-2006, 06:21 AM
parking tickets really suck dont they? stop fronting you pathetic little shit

i dont have a car mothafucka, ive been accused of stabbing somebody trying to kill them (self defense), burning shit like a pyromaniac (HORSESHIT!!!) and making threats to kill and eat a pet dog (HAHAHAHAHAHAH SOME PEOPLE SNITCH EVERYTHING HUH)

im glad they didnt accuse me of doin anything else that i did and shit i do, even if im a career fuckin criminal i cant be lookin that way in court

SHRAP
09-18-2006, 06:24 AM
Schulze is a whore
\

dont even need the word attention in there, bitch just wants somebody to acknowledge his weak ass insignificant presence

Brent Schulze
09-18-2006, 12:22 PM
i dont have a car mothafucka, ive been accused of stabbing somebody trying to kill them (self defense), burning shit like a pyromaniac (HORSESHIT!!!) and making threats to kill and eat a pet dog (HAHAHAHAHAHAH SOME PEOPLE SNITCH EVERYTHING HUH)

im glad they didnt accuse me of doin anything else that i did and shit i do, even if im a career fuckin criminal i cant be lookin that way in court

you're not a criminal. stop lying to these people. you're a little canadian boy with glasses that tries to mack 16 year old myspace hoes.

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
skale u ever been to jail? im guessing u have. montreal jails probably fucked, good luck with your career sun.

snapple
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
getting knowledge in jail
like a blessing in disguise/

Dokuro
09-18-2006, 04:55 PM
B. Schulze (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30861)

you are what we call a sexuly frustated person get a girl and ask you self why is it that you think this of another, you must not put down you brother

unless its 50 cent then its free game

peace

MsRzaRecTaH
09-18-2006, 05:01 PM
haha Brent cracks me up!

Brent Schulze
09-18-2006, 07:57 PM
B. Schulze (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30861)

you are what we call a sexuly frustated person get a girl and ask you self why is it that you think this of another, you must not put down you brother

unless its 50 cent then its free game

peace

man, i got wifey, so dont worry about things that do not concern you. because you would know so well what a sexually frustrated male would behave like leads me to two possible conclusions. :list:

1. you're gay
2. you yourself are sexually frustrated and you'll do anything to take the heat off self.

SHRAP
09-18-2006, 09:37 PM
you're not a criminal. stop lying to these people. you're a little canadian boy with glasses that tries to mack 16 year old myspace hoes.

ii dont lie bitch and i only rock glasses at work, other time its the prescription shades, mothafuckas hatin on my ballin tellin me to take that shit off so they can see my eyes and i tell em its prescription and the mothafuckas dont believe me so i show em and theyre like what the fuck i didnt know they made this shit :lmao:

i never been to jail only detention

i dont even talk to these myspace hoes

im a small man and anybody came come see

see everybodys shit talkin post is full of assumptions i could correct and check ya asses all day but u faggots aint worth no time, u should consider urself blessed im even typin to ya weak ass fuckin 28yearold talkin shit on the computer faggits

Brent Schulze
09-18-2006, 09:43 PM
ii dont lie bitch and i only rock glasses at work, other time its the prescription shades, mothafuckas hatin on my ballin tellin me to take that shit off so they can see my eyes and i tell em its prescription and the mothafuckas dont believe me so i show em and theyre like what the fuck i didnt know they made this shit :lmao:

i never been to jail only detention

i dont even talk to these myspace hoes

im a small man and anybody came come see

see everybodys shit talkin post is full of assumptions i could correct and check ya asses all day but u faggots aint worth no time, u should consider urself blessed im even typin to ya weak ass fuckin 28yearold talkin shit on the computer faggits

the fact that you gotta argue back more than once proves you're fake. mission accomplished.

and why do you think i'm 28?

snapple
09-18-2006, 10:13 PM
^^"i only put these pictures up to impress these myspace hoes im gonna fuck" when he posted pictures of him with that canadian money scatterd on his table LOL, son everyone else seems to be keeping it pretty real, you seem to be the only internet persona on here so knock that "internet faggot" thing

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 10:59 PM
getting knowledge in jail
like a blessing in disguise/

Chea right, u better get some eyes back of your head skale, shit aint a picnic. And all your black homeboys on the outs gonna be your enemy inside bro. Id fuckin straighten up bro. The way u act you'll die in the joint. no disrespect, but i dont think your the type of cat who will enjoy a single second of bein locked up. an them guards aint your friends either all u got is u in that muthafucka, good luck

INF
09-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Can you say shakedown? What about fight fuck or bust a fiddy? What you know about puttin the sheet up?

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Can you say shakedown? What about fight fuck or bust a fiddy? What you know about puttin the sheet up?
whats to know? Only the strong survive in the bing. fuck all you know ... that shit's out the window once u walk thru that gate

INF
09-18-2006, 11:11 PM
whats to know? Only the strong survive in the bing. fuck all you know ... that shit's out the window once u walk thru that gate

I'm sayin. I done seen many a "skales" hit the bing and get a rude wake up call. Bein locked up dont make you hard. Also, he aint been locked up , from what I read so far so.......

Skale dont you be gettin at me with all that tuff talk cuz I'm talkin bout something that you put out there. I gots my opinion. I also gots PMA! Whatchu know bout them bad brains?

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 11:16 PM
fuckin bad brainzzzzzzzzz,.. fishskalezzzzzzzz

crass
09-18-2006, 11:17 PM
^^bad brains rule

anyway, "SMH" @ this thread

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 11:20 PM
^^bad brains rule

anyway, "SMH" @ this thread

yo crass upload some samhain brotha, 9th warriors punk thread

crass
09-18-2006, 11:25 PM
aight, ill have to do some file converting but ill get it up soon

snapple
09-18-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm sayin. I done seen many a "skales" hit the bing and get a rude wake up call. Bein locked up dont make you hard. Also, he aint been locked up , from what I read so far so.......

Skale dont you be gettin at me with all that tuff talk cuz I'm talkin bout something that you put out there. I gots my opinion. I also gots PMA! Whatchu know bout them bad brains?

depends where youre locked up i suppose

SHRAP
09-19-2006, 08:29 AM
Chea right, u better get some eyes back of your head skale, shit aint a picnic. And all your black homeboys on the outs gonna be your enemy inside bro. Id fuckin straighten up bro. The way u act you'll die in the joint. no disrespect, but i dont think your the type of cat who will enjoy a single second of bein locked up. an them guards aint your friends either all u got is u in that muthafucka, good luck

when it comes down to it all u got is u in any mothafucka, thats why my best friends are all made of fuckin metal cuz i know they gonna do their fuckin job, weapons are bout they business and they only know 1 thing

and fo sho a toothbrush gonna go in somebodys fuckin neck before a dick ever goes in my mouth

snapple im not gonna fuck any myspace hoes and i dont do shit to impress them bitches, i said fuck wit as in play wit u fucking moron, as in fuckin tease, you still dont know the game trick just keep hatin and ignorin the educatin cuz your bitch ass dont know what to do anyway, u know about 1/10 of the fuckin rules but too pussy to have ever done shit, like your own ass said knowin real mothafuckas doesnt make your bitch ass real, keep yo vagina lips flappin pussy

brent nothin proves nothin, i aint got nothin to prove to your faggot ass or my cyberbitch snapple, yall just some sad ho's lookin for some attention, why da fuck do u think i didnt even post in this thread more than once til i saw yall fags keep bumpin the mothafucka like some dumb ass ho's wit a fuckin bullseye target painted on yo pimply ass foreheads

what u want me to do go and post a pic of the papers wit my release conditions and accusations on them or the full list of accusations from my file? keep wishin bitch shit aint gonna happen real mothafuckas know why

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 08:53 AM
oz is a tv show fucker!!!!!!!

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 08:56 AM
when it comes down to it all u got is u in any mothafucka, thats why my best friends are all made of fuckin metal cuz i know they gonna do their fuckin job, weapons are bout they business and they only know 1 thing

and fo sho a toothbrush gonna go in somebodys fuckin neck before a dick ever goes in my mouth

snapple im not gonna fuck any myspace hoes and i dont do shit to impress them bitches, i said fuck wit as in play wit u fucking moron, as in fuckin tease, you still dont know the game trick just keep hatin and ignorin the educatin cuz your bitch ass dont know what to do anyway, u know about 1/10 of the fuckin rules but too pussy to have ever done shit, like your own ass said knowin real mothafuckas doesnt make your bitch ass real, keep yo vagina lips flappin pussy

brent nothin proves nothin, i aint got nothin to prove to your faggot ass or my cyberbitch snapple, yall just some sad ho's lookin for some attention, why da fuck do u think i didnt even post in this thread more than once til i saw yall fags keep bumpin the mothafucka like some dumb ass ho's wit a fuckin bullseye target painted on yo pimply ass foreheads

what u want me to do go and post a pic of the papers wit my release conditions and accusations on them or the full list of accusations from my file? keep wishin bitch shit aint gonna happen real mothafuckas know why

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

SHRAP
09-19-2006, 08:58 AM
youre gay

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 09:43 AM
youre gay

you telling me that is straight irony

SHRAP
09-19-2006, 09:55 AM
youre gay

Cheech Da WildKard
09-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Career criminal?

Man, please ...just stop. Nobody believes you.

You lookin' like a dick right now man ..

How you gonna be a career criminal that spent most the last 4 years up on here, whining about how you can't get no pussy?? ...

Please, just stop ...

SHRAP
09-19-2006, 10:44 AM
i havent made a post about not gettin pussy for 2 years, the 2 longest years of my life too

fuck if some european dont believe me, i was born a thug turned into a wimp turned back into a thug now im becomin a gangsta

INF
09-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Very superstitious, Writing on the wall
Very superstitious, Ladder's 'bout to fall
Thirteen month old baby, Broke that looking glass
Seven years of bad luck, Good things in the past
When you believe in things that you don't understand
Then you suffer, superstition ain't the way
Very superstitious, wash your face and hands
Rid me of the problem, get all that you can
Keep me in a daydream, keep me going strong
You don't want to save me, sad is my song
Then you suffer, superstition ain't the way
Very superstitious, nothing more to say
Very superstitious, devil's on his way
Thirteen month old baby, broke that looking glass
Seven years of bad luck, good things in the past
You will suffer, superstition ain't the way

by Stevie Wonder

This was was blind and seen through bullshit.

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 01:39 PM
i havent made a post about not gettin pussy for 2 years, the 2 longest years of my life too

fuck if some european dont believe me, i was born a thug turned into a wimp turned back into a thug now im becomin a gangsta

you're such a joke

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 01:40 PM
youre gay

just because you're a pussy and i dont like you does not mean i dont like pussy. dont get it twisted little man

SickSide
09-22-2006, 07:53 AM
"i was born a thug turned into a wimp turned back into a thug now im becomin a gangsta"

:)

oLd_KaiNry
09-22-2006, 09:00 AM
http://myspace-173.vo.llnwd.net/00753/37/11/753831173_l.jpg

i usally think shrap is a fag but brent...

shrap can kick your ass...

snapple
09-22-2006, 09:59 AM
shraps a charecter all right hah

SHRAP
09-23-2006, 05:48 AM
http://myspace-173.vo.llnwd.net/00753/37/11/753831173_l.jpg

i forgot that brent was the retard wit the pot on his head :clap: