PDA

View Full Version : ayo this ones for my boy shrap

snapple
09-15-2006, 03:41 PM
come check out my show, we have projectors at my school and im gonna see if i can get my hands on one for the show we're putting on.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=4261

this video is gonna play on the projector and a 32 is gonna be kicked dedicated with this in the background

hopefully they'll let this go down since each artist gets 4 mins and i wouldnt waste my breath but i think itd be an ill tribute to the most "ghetto fabulous" playa residing in canada. canada is slept on by a lot of people in the states, people in SGA showed me how to make ill powerpoint presentations so stak if you could post up those pictures of you with the 2gs and any other pictures id greatly appreciate it. and we take pictures of the show to and put them in this scrapbook thing we make for the campus. so we're gonna dedictae the intro to the MC talent day to MCs such as yourself this is the idea i will be propsing so id apprecate the help and you can rep canada and let us know whatsgood, you said you spit too so if you wanna make a diss track to me i can burn it, since i deed to supply cd-rws with instrumentals. PROPS to masestro and bigben for coming through with those. I am a member of the orginzation so i can't win any prize money so i think itd be cool if i could play your auido first and have the slideshow powerpoint of all of your gangst"a" pictures after. i need to know what date that video is from and can u date all your G picutres too and lemme know what your crew and all that is you wanna rep cause the powerpoint will look real nice while you audio plays. then ill just do my thing on the stage. you have a maximum of 2 minutes and i need the audio soon in mp3 format and a video of you spitting.

oh and PS we're doing this on a college campus so have some class, and no fowl language. use metaphors and shit its a positive enviorment, the cause is to raise money to get more night secuirty and video cameras since a girl was just raped at nightpoint so try not to use the word rape eather or anything like that. and i wouldnt say any racist shit eather

and the audience is the judge of who wins each battle and advances. if you win continue to send me the audio and ill keep burning it and let you in on the contest. idk if you can win loot(cause i know you need that) but i'll find out if you can, you might not be able to since youre not a student but i'll keep you posted

maestro wooz
09-15-2006, 03:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/wooz31/post-143-1096189237.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/wooz31/shawn009.jpg

others have more

snapple
09-15-2006, 03:52 PM
cool good looks man do you have a date for that? thats great the yankee hat

snapple
09-15-2006, 03:57 PM
and if we could get a collection of infamous shrap quotes too id appreciate it

the ones like "i got 20 years of hood knowledge in 2 years."
and ones like "i'm ghetto fabulous"
and "im a white gangster im afraid of noone"
"all latina women are buttefaces"
"fags are disgusting they need to be shot"
and all that shit

maestro wooz
09-15-2006, 03:58 PM
the first ones probaly 2+ years old now and the other one is maybe a year and a half i think

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1886-1150396355.jpg

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
oh shit k-fed in the building ill ill keep em coming big props

INF
09-15-2006, 04:03 PM
You know she just gonna come in here cryin that tuff talk. Funny shit none the less.

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
nah man he says hes a thug that spits. if he comes in here and just flaps then its not gonna happen. but if he wants to redane any dignity and proove a lot of us on WTC wrong then he should grab his shit and man the fuck up instead of just talking like a soldier. by the way they call me kino shrap.

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:23 PM
come on shrap help me out ock i know youre on you said you are locked down in your crib and have nothing to do today so help me out im busy i got a lot of shit to do today i gotta start putting this together

Kriszy Substance
09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/inde...e=post&id=4261

That was funny...I had to watch it a few times...lol @ his "bye" and the looks on his face...did he say his name was Shrak?

INF
09-15-2006, 04:31 PM
He aint gonna step in here Snap. He woulda done it by now. I put it out there for him to battle me if he had all that talk about my shit and he declined. 2nd time he pussed out on a battle. He knows hes pussy. as long as he knows I guess thats half the battle. Getting him to break down and admitt it is gonna be tuff. He'll dissapear before he lets that happen.

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:35 PM
like i said, he's nothing but a gimmick.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
LMAO THECORPSE has a few other exclusive vids of SKALE aka SHRAP being harrassed by Chimpo walking thru the streets!

PS I GOT SKALES BACK FROM WAYBACK HE KNOWS THE DEAL!

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:39 PM
bigben you already came through once the middleman was maestro he hooked it up, so props, id really appreciate if you could release those videos or PM me them i'll find out what format they needa be

snapple
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
youre weak shrap i have to get off the computer now, check this shit later.

CEITEDMOFO
09-15-2006, 05:16 PM
NOW DO U GUYS REALLY THINK ANYONE WHO SAYS "BYE" LIKE THAT
CAN HURT A FLY ?
OR BETTER YET REALLY STAB SOMEONE?

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5425/post11851124920016ga1.jpg

oLd_KaiNry
09-15-2006, 05:16 PM
wow thats shrap ?

THATS THE SELF PROCLAIMED THUG ?

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!

DONT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRY TO LOOK GANGSTA

Sexy Jasper
09-15-2006, 05:21 PM
He's probably a cool guy to chill with and stuff, but online he's a total dickshit.

maestro wooz
09-15-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-856-1150385523.jpg

Sexy Jasper
09-15-2006, 05:27 PM
That pic looks like it's taken from a treehouse or something.

CEITEDMOFO
09-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I THINK SKALE HAD AN EXCLUSIVE TREEHOUSE
http://www.briarcroft.com/treehouse.jpg
WHERE ONLY THE COOLEST OF NERDS COULD HANG
http://www.gcms.k12.il.us/gcmsms/images/misc/Mr.%20Richoz%20and%20nerds.jpg

WHICH LED TO HIM BEING THE LEADER OF THE GEEKS AND GETTING TOOO COCKY, HENCE HIS FACE IN THIS PIC
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-856-1150385523.jpg

YOU CAN ONLY MAKE THAT FACE WHEN YOU LEAD SOMETHING NERDY

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2006, 05:35 PM
SHRAP is mad gangster yo

na idk

but he does have some impressive writtens

CEITEDMOFO
09-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Writtens Are Gay Unless You Have The "voice" And "swagger" On The Mic

INF
09-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Heat saves the day. This thread was almost going nowhere without an appearance by Skale.

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2006, 05:47 PM
i never heard audio from shrap, I know I got all that down so I aint really worried

CEITEDMOFO
09-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Tek Gets Raped In Union County Jails

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2006, 05:52 PM
union county?

i live in hudson county. observe the sig

INF
09-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I challanged him to a battle twice after numerous shit talkin bout my tracks and both times he pussed out. I seen his writtens to and caught him jackin lines and what he dont bite is pathetic "what I'm gonna do to ya" tuff talk. Thats cool if you a bad mf like that but you know damn well that he aint. That boy most likely bonded out when he got popped. Who knows.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 06:04 PM
refer to my topic i posted earlier. he used to post about being a virgin and shit in 03 and 04

INF
09-15-2006, 06:26 PM
i got shrap audio right here

http://johnnycrack.rapdj.com/

straight outta canada

So where specificly is the skale audio in there Pale?

Lil' Ruger
09-15-2006, 06:28 PM
go to video/audio imj listenin to video games shit sounds lame

INF
09-15-2006, 06:36 PM
go to video/audio imj listenin to video games shit sounds lame

I know that it might be in there youngblood but I cant find anything that is labled Skale and I cant see him in any of the pics. If this is his crew then they aint reppin him or I cant find it.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Naw, Pale is just making fun its not him or his friends

stak84
09-15-2006, 07:03 PM
damn tek you live in hudson how close is that shit to camden,
just read an article on that shit and its fuckin grimey

shrap fears south hayward

holler at stabbing asian kids with swiss army knives

INF
09-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Whatup Stak. you rarely come thru anymore. You should help Snapple shut that bitch down. I know you luv to clown. I aint got the time no more unless he wanna battle.

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:13 PM
skale is cool

and that vid is old as hell

everyone has seen it

oLd_KaiNry
09-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Ayo !!!! Shrap

Why Your Not Replying To This Topic ????

Whats Happening ?????

mashqauck
09-15-2006, 07:28 PM
He's too busy and is most likely tired of the SAME PLAYED OUT JOKES

it isn't even funny anymore

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2006, 07:39 PM
ummm hudson county is right on the hudson river 5 minutes away from NYC, camden all the way the fuck by philly, not too close, camden is a horrible place though

INF
09-15-2006, 07:39 PM

Perhaps if oddcast was involved then you would laugh........idk....remember oddcast day? It was a day that will forever be in the hearts of lil girls and boys all around the universe. In ten years it will be the day of which we do not speak. Rejoyce now my friend. the end is near.:yessad:

SHRAP
09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
hahahah this shit again, thread aint even worth postin in. every time i embarrass some bitches to the point of crying somebody goes and posts some really old video and pictures, its the same old song and its old as fuck

hahahahah @ u internet bitches sayin u shuttin somebody down. infinity you really need to look at yourself or listen to one of your songs more than 1 time, im a pimp and youre all my hoes look yall still cant get off my dick!

INF
09-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Well at least you get the point to my music so that shows that you got a brain. Maybe I'm wrong to even talk shit. Ur right , I'm supposed to be all about the 42 laws and fuckin with you like that is breakin quite a few of them. If by some chance you are a poser then that is for other ppl to decide and not me. Do ur thing Skale. Whats ur real name anyway? I think we should call each other by our real names cause that is a bit more real. Having Screen names like we all do is one thing that clouds our judgement. I use my biz handle in here cuz it seemed right for coming in here to show my art but maybe I should just have 36 change it. at least the God part. I only put that cuz I'm all about bein in touch with that mindstate and infinity was already taken.

Peace skale or brian or jeff or henry or whatever ur name is.

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Im starting to become skeptical of whos really legit around here and whos not. For all I know big ben could be a hermathadite, tek could be a gay warmonger, miss reeza might be a shemale and sicka might be a drunken australian.

INF
09-15-2006, 11:40 PM
I feel you on that Rob (no homo). Guess you gotta just let it all go ( also no homo)

VernakuLa
09-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Well at least you get the point to my music so that shows that you got a brain. Maybe I'm wrong to even talk shit. Ur right , I'm supposed to be all about the 42 laws and fuckin with you like that is breakin quite a few of them. If by some chance you are a poser then that is for other ppl to decide and not me. Do ur thing Skale. Whats ur real name anyway? I think we should call each other by our real names cause that is a bit more real. Having Screen names like we all do is one thing that clouds our judgement. I use my biz handle in here cuz it seemed right for coming in here to show my art but maybe I should just have 36 change it. at least the God part. I only put that cuz I'm all about bein in touch with that mindstate and infinity was already taken.

Peace skale or brian or jeff or henry or whatever ur name is.

his real name is gangster, right shawn?

INF
09-15-2006, 11:46 PM
naw Vern, the right thing to do is to let this whole thing with exposin Skale(shawn?) go and set a better example. Its not in the laws of life to act like that or let it become you. When you moke somebody then you become as low as you set them.

snapple
09-16-2006, 12:01 AM
Im starting to become skeptical of whos really legit around here and whos not. For all I know big ben could be a hermathadite, tek could be a gay warmonger, miss reeza might be a shemale and sicka might be a drunken australian.

liifeeess a trrriiipp duuuude:hippy: robbys got that chronic in him it sounds like

CEITEDMOFO
09-16-2006, 12:28 AM

FAG

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Im starting to become skeptical of whos really legit around here and whos not. For all I know big ben could be a hermathadite, tek could be a gay warmonger, miss reeza might be a shemale and sicka might be a drunken australian. LMAO :cheerlie: :r :slutty:

TeknicelStylez
09-16-2006, 12:41 AM

fuck...discovered...

na, but i met people on WTC before, Tek is really Tek

Lil' Ruger
09-16-2006, 12:52 AM
i aint like the raps that was on they site the only thing i liked was the end of the video game one

it was a bunch of white boy posers

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2006, 03:51 AM
haha, what the fuck...

random thread.

skale hate at its peak.

INF
09-16-2006, 11:57 AM
I tried to flip the hate even though I kicked some myself.