PDA

View Full Version : yo anyone with connections

Pretty Toney
09-15-2006, 06:24 PM
to hiphopgame.com or allhiphop.com or something like that... could you please tell them about ZOO BABEES ? I mean this is high quality musical output comin from the wutangcorp ! IS YOU ALL FROZEN OR WHAT?? Most of these productions is much better than 69% of the average shit they promote in their audio sections.. so why not puttin some zoo babees artists on !?? i wrote them email but they donīt give a fuck cuz they mad ignorant, envy or lost in illusiion for that they canīt see shit aslong noone stump their nose into it , make them smell the shit!

if ya like the music. spread the link, tell your nearest journalist or wemaster and put that shit up! give these kids a job.. the world needs to hear that cuz itīs good music...or am i the only one who feels this shit?? i highly doubt that.. no matter

SPREAD THE MOFO LINK! LETZ GET THEM UP! iīm doin this all for nothing. no payment here,,, just for the love of cool rap music. real rap music! i do my best and go to other forums but you need to have connections these days so.. my hands are bound to some point... i only wanna hear good music . hiphop donīt need to die and everyone can help just a little bit.
___
new and almost last ZOO BABEES album (the 8th) called "APOLLO KIDS" comin this weekend.. www.zoobabees.com and if you donīt like the music then listen to punk cuz thatīs what you are!

oLd_KaiNry
09-15-2006, 06:25 PM
wow

connections to 2 of the most popular websites....

damn .... that can be hard to find...

INF
09-15-2006, 06:31 PM
T, I spent weeks doing Promo and found it to produce nothing. There was no bad comments but as far as comments on the main page.....

Honestly, about once a week , I bump a different ZB Cd. They are arranged well but I guess it's just gonna take a while. Why dont you make a myspace to promo it. God knows ppl love MS. If not that then something else that can spread word just the same.

Unforgiven
09-15-2006, 06:46 PM
to hiphopgame.com or allhiphop.com or something like that... could you please tell them about ZOO BABEES ? I mean this is high quality musical output comin from the wutangcorp ! IS YOU ALL FROZEN OR WHAT?? Most of these productions is much better than 69% of the average shit they promote in their audio sections.. so why not puttin some zoo babees artists on !?? i wrote them email but they donīt give a fuck cuz they mad ignorant, envy or lost in illusiion for that they canīt see shit aslong noone stump their nose into it , make them smell the shit!

if ya like the music. spread the link, tell your nearest journalist or wemaster and put that shit up! give these kids a job.. the world needs to hear that cuz itīs good music...or am i the only one who feels this shit?? i highly doubt that.. no matter

SPREAD THE MOFO LINK! LETZ GET THEM UP! iīm doin this all for nothing. no payment here,,, just for the love of cool rap music. real rap music! i do my best and go to other forums but you need to have connections these days so.. my hands are bound to some point... i only wanna hear good music . hiphop donīt need to die and everyone can help just a little bit.
___
new and almost last ZOO BABEES album (the 8th) called "APOLLO KIDS" comin this weekend.. www.zoobabees.com (http://www.zoobabees.com) and if you donīt like the music then listen to punk cuz thatīs what you are!

Get off their dick for christ sakes, all I ever see you talkin' about is zoo babies this and zoo babies that. You want them to break big so bad, why don't you go suck a DJ's dick, maybe they'll get some airplay then.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-15-2006, 07:19 PM
whats wrong wit zoobabies ........

INF
09-15-2006, 07:22 PM
whats wrong wit zoobabies ........

We need better Promo.

Lil' Ruger
09-15-2006, 09:31 PM
you guys think i shud do audio from wut u heard from me which song shud i do first second and third if u cant choose i can choose more

Grongle
09-16-2006, 02:05 PM
i Will Put The Word About