PDA

View Full Version : why are y'all so gay?

The Antagonist
09-15-2006, 08:06 PM
im just curious...
ya know im scrolling through the last couple pages of this forum and theres this "king of the south thread" and its basically filled with a bunch of faggots talking about how all southern artists suck....and i get to wondering
who the fuck are you people? I just dont get it...i mean ive never seen one of you in real life...it makes me wonder if your some kind of homosexual species that hides underground somewhere in nebraska...i mean, usually the kind of people that hate on hip hop are the emo rocker kids with greasy hair and wearing all black...but this is different, you people actually claim to like hip-hop...LOL

I just want yall to know that your some sad fucks...no one cares about you and your shitty lives, thats why your hanging out on the internet all the time. For the love of god, stop talking about hip-hop you nerdy, white bred, chickenshit motherfuckers, living in your fuck ass suburbs somewhere in oregon, down in your mom's basemen, wearing your "I am hip-hop" shirts that your mom bought you at JC pennys. Yall are a sad group of people....STOP talking about hip hop. You dont even know what hip-hop is, how can you be talking about it??? Who are you???? Ask yourself that question....go look yourself in the mirror and then blow your brains out, you worthless peices of shit. You have no concept of reality, so please! for the love of fucking god, dont talk about things that dont apply to your chickenshit homo fucking oregon suburb lives
......talking about what real hip hop is all the time...dont you get it? MCs would laugh at people like you and then spit on you if they even knew your pitiful asses existed...yah yu fuckin dopes, they aren't making music for you, dumbfucks, growin pale in a basement. They dont care about you, no one cares about you....go make the 10,0000000th thread about how hip-hop is dead....no, your dead...if not, go kill yourself. hip-hop is life, how you talking about that if you dont have one.

fuck yall and im gone

Lil' Ruger
09-15-2006, 08:09 PM
no no and no FUCK YOU

THE W
09-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Rack Him!!(jim rome fans, holla)

PANDA PISS
09-15-2006, 08:14 PM
im just curious...
ya know im scrolling through the last couple pages of this forum and theres this "king of the south thread" and its basically filled with a bunch of faggots talking about how all southern artists suck....and i get to wondering
who the fuck are you people? I just dont get it...i mean ive never seen one of you in real life...it makes me wonder if your some kind of homosexual species that hides underground somewhere in nebraska...i mean, usually the kind of people that hate on hip hop are the emo rocker kids with greasy hair and wearing all black...but this is different, you people actually claim to like hip-hop...LOL

I just want yall to know that your some sad fucks...no one cares about you and your shitty lives, thats why your hanging out on the internet all the time. For the love of god, stop talking about hip-hop you nerdy, white bred, chickenshit motherfuckers, living in your fuck ass suburbs somewhere in oregon, down in your mom's basemen, wearing your "I am hip-hop" shirts that your mom bought you at JC pennys. Yall are a sad group of people....STOP talking about hip hop. You dont even know what hip-hop is, how can you be talking about it??? Who are you???? Ask yourself that question....go look yourself in the mirror and then blow your brains out, you worthless peices of shit. You have no concept of reality, so please! for the love of fucking god, dont talk about things that dont apply to your chickenshit homo fucking oregon suburb lives
......talking about what real hip hop is all the time...dont you get it? MCs would laugh at people like you and then spit on you if they even knew your pitiful asses existed...yah yu fuckin dopes, they aren't making music for you, dumbfucks, growin pale in a basement. They dont care about you, no one cares about you....go make the 10,0000000th thread about how hip-hop is dead....no, your dead...if not, go kill yourself. hip-hop is life, how you talking about that if you dont have one.

fuck yall and im gone

...and you seriously belive this?!

btw southern rap sucks and youre probably thaheds second account

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 08:16 PM
yo that's too real man. i too hate southern rap, but you dont see me bitching and whining about it like a fuckin little girl either!!!!!!!!!

this is why they are fags and i am not.:mexico:

Prolifical ENG
09-15-2006, 08:16 PM
As long as hip-hop forums exist, there will be "white kids" saying what they dont like.

Peep my sig.

Pro-east coast forums have never had a great fanbase that enjoys southern music.

The Antagonist
09-15-2006, 08:23 PM
THE SOUTH SUCKS! KOOPA DOESN'T RAPE MY FAV MC!!!!!...ive never listened to chamillionaire because its too mainstream....i fight the power...
i hate on southern hip-hop, especially the guys that make club music because i'll never be allowed in a a club in my life...but yo, they cant spit a hot verse!!!!!

hey what did Big Boi say about you people on the last Idlewild album??? wasn't it something like "the same gang of nerds on the internet slandering your name behind that screen name
They're lame and their life is pretty plain"
LMAO

Lil' Ruger
09-15-2006, 08:28 PM
im from the east TI kool

SHRAP
09-15-2006, 09:39 PM
im just curious...

fuck yall and im gone

hahaha yeah put them fake ass bitches on blast

PANDA PISS
09-15-2006, 09:43 PM
THE SOUTH SUCKS! KOOPA DOESN'T RAPE MY FAV MC!!!!!...ive never listened to chamillionaire because its too mainstream....i fight the power...
i hate on southern hip-hop, especially the guys that make club music because i'll never be allowed in a a club in my life...but yo, they cant spit a hot verse!!!!!

hey what did Big Boi say about you people on the last Idlewild album??? wasn't it something like "the same gang of nerds on the internet slandering your name behind that screen name
They're lame and their life is pretty plain"
LMAO

well im sure you think you proved your point with that post
outkast deserve to have their name slandered after all the bull they been releasing the last 4 years
and chamilionaire is a fag, there was a thread about it

maestro wooz
09-15-2006, 09:43 PM
rza is ok.

B. Schulze
09-15-2006, 09:48 PM
rza is ok.

he's not ok, he's alright. get it right you internet elitist :hippy:

lol

Lil' Ruger
09-15-2006, 10:01 PM
stfu

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-15-2006, 10:05 PM
classic lmao

WuTangWarrior
09-15-2006, 10:11 PM
not all of us are in the suburbs u ignorant fuck, most of us are from the States, but i do agree that alotta ppl dont know much about hip-hop and criticize good artists all the time when they dont realize taht when they say "hiphop is dead" they're takin part in killin it by not checkin out these artists.

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2006, 10:18 PM
I respect all aspects of hip hop. My collection has stuff from the north,south,east,west and some overseas shit.

What was this thread about again?

Oh yea... blow your brains out kids!

THE W
09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
i listen to what the hell i like to listen to and dont listen to what the hell i dont like to listen to.

The Antagonist
09-16-2006, 12:38 AM
well im sure you think you proved your point with that post
outkast deserve to have their name slandered after all the bull they been releasing the last 4 years
and chamilionaire is a fag, there was a thread about it

word

ironic since now theres a thread about fags like you...now go listen to the same old NY album over and over again.

btw southern rap sucks
word is bond nukka, word is bond...

not all of us are in the suburbs u ignorant fuck, most of us are from the States
Indeed...im talking about people from the states anyways.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2006, 02:34 AM
i guess your entitled to your shitty opinion....

allow others to be entitled to theirs.

staycreepin_n_silence
09-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Rasp suck period not just the south. Nothing came out this year is that damn impress that it's worth talking about seriously. I'm listenting to more classic soul becaue they actually are saying something. It's not just the south. The east lyrical fell the fuck off. I haven't heard one person from their that was so damn impress that I have to talk about them. The south suck because well these cats don't put much thought into the lyrics. Not that hiphop is creative in the first place damn can you guys bring something new or relevant to the table? I think not. Mid west is just anotherregion that's not hittin on anything like the west. Let's be realistic people although I have been a hihop fan since 1990 when I first heard the west do it and ice cube was going hard. Let's face it Hiphop sucks. you can name 10 albums that are considered to be decent to bangers now and they wouldn't compare to an album like 4, 5, 6 or the score And those was mid 90's banger. I don't care I'll say all of them are lazy now. The old heads haven't progress they are still in their glory daysand the young heads lack experience, a witty concept and flow. New york flow the same heard papoose flow and hard about 10 other head out of the same area including philly that sound the same, from voice to flow. Same subject and same concept. ATL sound the same all of the above, Houston sound the same and all of the above. And don't even say Wu tang. nigga the only real banga in 3 years was masta killa NSD. The rest is only an aquired taste that's not worth talking about because it leaves a nasty after taste. And you can say well the south is more sucky. And I say sure what ever helps you sleep at night

Locust
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
wow this nigga never heard of a backpacker

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Yo Prolifical Why Don't You Close This Thread, This Is A Troll Topic At Least I Was Presenting Point Of View And Defending It As A Wu Tang Fan On The The Situation With 50 Cent, This Guy Made This Thread Just To Diss Wu Corp Members You See There Is A Difference

You Censored Me, And That's Fucked You Should Censor This Thread Also, As Matter Of Fact Censor Anything That Dares To Say Anything Negitive About The Wu

Even Though This Wu Forum You Have To Take The Good With The Bad, And Not Everything About The Wu Is Good, Nobodys Perfect, Not Method Man, Not The Rza, And Odb's Dead Because He Was A Crack Head

Oh Yeah Music In The South Sucks And So Does This Thread
Wu Tang Forever Bitch Ass Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2006, 09:25 PM
this isnt quite a troll topic

its just another rant to the southern haters in this forum....people in this forum suck blah blah blah.

If you want to know what a troll topic is, look at Pussy-With-Teeth's profile...he got banned because of constant troll topics.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:30 PM
this isnt quite a troll topic

its just another rant to the southern haters in this forum....people in this forum suck blah blah blah.

If you want to know what a troll topic is, look at Pussy-With-Teeth's profile...he got banned because of constant troll topics.

Oh really? so I can't have a rant twoards the 50 cent haters of this forum?

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2006, 09:34 PM
that thread would die within a few days anyway...like this one should

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Im From The Bronx Kid Am I Nowhere Near The White Race Not Even An Ounce Of White In Me ......But You Seem Mighty Whitey To Come On Here And Defend Southern Rap And A Forum That Was Spawned From East CoaSt Artist.......Thats Like Me Going To IDK Whose Fuckin Southern Um That Group That P Diddy Made And Sayin "WHY YALL HATIN ON EAST COAST ARTIST" Or Some Shit Sun ........You Foolish Go Suck On A Salt Lick....

PLO-Stylez
09-16-2006, 10:00 PM
im just curious...

fuck yall and im gone

I'll give u there is a lot of haters on this forum that is true but for the rest of it u are an ass hole. PPl on this site mainly critisize the fact that hip hop is losing its quality and gaining quantity of shit. Not the whole "Hip Hop is Dead" theme that u are saying. And if some1 comes on here and starts saying that look at there post count it is usually under 15. If Hip Hop is Dead is brought up it is about Nas' new album

If u dont like the site and are pissed at it get ur shit straight before u go on a bull shit rant. Cuz u just make urself look like an idiot when u are trying to point out idiots urself.

Hollow Dartz
09-16-2006, 10:06 PM
I do believe he describe some of you correctly. I know for a fact most of you are white. I know most of ya'll think ya'll know real hip-hop cause you got a wu tang cd. lol