PDA

View Full Version : Official Back In The Day Thread.

triggahappy187
07-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Post some a your memorys from back in the day it may be anythin from first time u saw a cat rockin a curl or Wrestlin on saturday. Ill start this bitch, for me was Rap City on MTV firs time I ever watched it Maestro was on doin these crazy dance moves from his song "Let ya backbone slide" I remember rewindin that shit an perfectin the moves thinkin I was gone walk into the community centre an start bustin some shit.

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 11:12 PM
fire marshall bill

iNtell3kT
07-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Back Inda Day, lets see....

i use to bump M.E.T.H.O.D. Man all the time, lets see, tape player Walkmens, Super Nintendo and Saga Genesis, Bunk Beds ha, I Remember when the first stero came out with a digital clock on it, that was the shit!!!, then it was multi Cd changer with more then 2 speakers n shit, then it was the girls on they monkey bars, you'll chill under the equipment and whatch girls with skirts on go onthe monkey bars..LOL i never did that shit, oh shit, the first girl u kissed, all sorts of shit....back inda day was fun

triggahappy187
07-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Fire Marshall Bill was a fuckin trip "Lemme tell yall somethin" Homey da clown was a trip 2 they makin a movie

Machete
07-11-2005, 02:07 AM
Breaking open parking meters for change to play at the local arcade.

Rebel_INS
07-11-2005, 02:55 AM
When I used to like rock music alot LOL! But I listen to hip-hop now. Umm.. I used to be a hardcore ass gamer. I used to suck with girls LOL. But now I handle them like that. Alotta shit lol