PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent is proof that wu-tang can be fucked with.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes it's true. How to rob came out. 50 cent is famous and taking in all the money. The wu is on tour and not selling out. The wu is not filling stadiums on tour. They are barely filling dance halls, gymnasiums- theater halls. They are not filling collesiums or Civic Centers. 50 cent continues to walk around, paid and breathing.

This post right here is the straight up truth. You can hate me now.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh yeah, the RZA was dissed hard, like a feeble little bitch and he never came back with a retort. Ghostface is the only mother fucker to say anything, and still Ghostface isn't making money like 50 cent is making it.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 08:58 PM
And the wu talk about how they battle all the time. Get on the mic and battle 50 cent. I'm now ashamed of being a wu fan

Meta4
09-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Well it's obvious that your probably one of those dumbass' that thinks a good rapper is the one who makes the money. Look at One Be Lo then kindly shut the fuck up. 50 ain't worth the Wu's breath power.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Well it's obvious that your probably one of those dumbass' that thinks a good rapper is the one who makes the money. Look at One Be Lo then kindly shut the fuck up. 50 ain't worth the Wu's breath power.

Well your probably one of those dum fucks that don't even read the thread. I never siad anything about fidee being a better rapper. All I siad is he fucked with the wu, and he's still breathing making more money then the entire wu combined in there whole 15 year careers.

InfamousRD
09-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Yes it's true. How to rob came out. 50 cent is famous and taking in all the money. The wu is on tour and not selling out. The wu is not filling stadiums on tour. They are barely filling dance halls, gymnasiums- theater halls. They are not filling collesiums or Civic Centers. 50 cent continues to walk around, paid and breathing.

are you dumb and i thought ghost knocked 50 the fuck out

Wu-Disciple
09-16-2006, 09:07 PM
just one thing: 36 came out in '93. that's ... 13 years and countin.... still the wu's got a strong followin both as a group and individually.

that counts for somethin

wait 5 yrs see if 50 gonna be hot

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:08 PM
u kidding me why you think he got shot in the face?

Because somone shot him. Are you saying the RZA drove up and shot him in the face? So, if not the RZA then who? Which one of these rich ass rappers are gonna risk their ass cherry just to shoot another rapper?

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2006, 09:09 PM
troll topic

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:45 PM
just one thing: 36 came out in '93. that's ... 13 years and countin.... still the wu's got a strong followin both as a group and individually.

that counts for somethin

wait 5 yrs see if 50 gonna be hot

13 years 15, doesn't matter your missing the point.

And fity cent probably won't be hot in 5 years.......but he'll still be paid and won't have to go on tour.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
you're talking about a beef from 2000.....6 years ago....and if you believe most accounts wu did go at 50 cent numerous times....the beef really meant nothing in the long run

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:56 PM
All I know is that the Ghostface made some comments twoards 50 on his supreme clientel album, and then there was song called "Small Change" or something like that buy some wu affiliates. Maybe it was theodore unit, but i'm not sure.

As long as 50 cent is still breathing, he will always hold how to rob over the wu, and his sucessess is a kick in the teeth.

THE W
09-16-2006, 10:21 PM
you admitted that 50 isnt better then wu so what does it matter if he dissed them and sold millions of records making cheesy club joints?

lil jon outsold wu too, its the nature of the business.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 10:24 PM
you admitted that 50 isnt better then wu so what does it matter if he dissed them and sold millions of records making cheesy club joints?

lil jon outsold wu too, its the nature of the business.

It's not an issure of whose better, it's the fact that 50 fucked with the wu, and he got away with it.

THE W
09-16-2006, 10:26 PM
why should someone in wu go kill him and get thrown in jail for life? 50 aint worth it.

sonny getz
09-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."

ShaolinDarts
09-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Thery are grown men and its a business. Thats the way it works. Pick up a newspaper and journalists are doing it to one another, radio is the same, academics is the same etc etc etc.

Its human nature and when you grow up wou may understand that there more to life than being insecure.

WU-KILLAH
09-17-2006, 05:04 AM
He's kidding, yall take shit too seriously !

Lil' Ruger
09-17-2006, 05:10 AM
lol 50 can fuck wit wu but like rae said on presidential mc - 1 of us drop there 20 more of us - 50 can hate on who he want but not wu...... G-face? fuck wit him im listenin to freestylin now on ma comp rap city copied it and he tearin it up

Tetsuo
09-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.

Dough Snatcher
09-17-2006, 01:10 PM
That's only because he feeds the people what they wanna hear....

Alcryt
09-17-2006, 02:02 PM
No one can fuck with 50 cos he'll be hiding behind his hundred bodyguards:loser:

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."

Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.

Ok "Sonny Getz" ..........sonny getz what? sonny getz boned by the wu-tang's second string killah beez from being such a fucking groupie.

Oh Tetsuo, I'm a loser? Why don't you go jack off too some more Japimation. I'm the loser, when your the one clicking on my threads wandering what i'm gonna say next. If it's shocking to you it must make you emotional like the bitch you are.

Can I get some more haters in here please?!?

sakk
09-18-2006, 10:13 AM
What a pathetic thread. Mariah Carey sells out stadiums too, so is she better than Wu Tang? Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.

09-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.

that doesn't make any sense at all, just because you don't like 50 cent doesn't mean he's stupid for making alot of money by playin the game for what it's worth

biblebullet
09-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.

biblebullet
09-18-2006, 01:20 PM
And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's

benzo
09-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Ghost was quoted as saying some shit like "that's records but when we've bumped into each it was all smiles". I don't think Ghost was smiling at 50 haha. 50's a bitch ass....first to run when Dre got fucked with at the Source awards.

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........

shogun85
09-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........

Get A Job Nigga, You Groupie Bitch
Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
Fuck Outta Here

WuGambino
09-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Slippy the pimp...

Did you ever hear How to Rob?
50 dissed like EVERYONE on it, there was one line that mentioned Rae, Ghost and Rza and about one line about Ol' Dirty.

Since when was that beef?
Ghost retaliated on Supreme Clientele and 50 hasn't said ANYTHING back.

Anyway, How to Rob was a dope track and you keep mention how 50 is still 'breathing' an shit. You wan't the Wu to fucking kill 50 Cent for two lines on a song that was just a bit of a joke and dissed everyone?

That's whats wrong with hip-hop, too much violence.

Aswell as that, insulting people is not the way to get your point across or make your argument any less stupid.

L~>1<~NKS
09-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Slippy the pimp...

Raekwon was Clyde Smith on Supreme Clientele.
Five-o did retaliate to ^^^ with a track - I forgot the name, but I know it wus on one of Kay Slays tapes. Fifty retalites by sayin things like, "yo them Staten Island niggas be smokin them dust blunts" and he said sumthin bout "Clyde Smith being another side to u niggas" mimickin Clydes Smiths voice and shit...

It should be somewhere on the net.

Tetsuo
09-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Haven't you already made enough of an embarassment of yourself, "Slippy"?

LORD ZERO
09-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Lmao @ "slippy Da Pimp" And This Thread, Fuck 50 And His Fans Alike, Str8 Up

sonny getz
09-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Ok "Sonny Getz" ..........sonny getz what? sonny getz boned by the wu-tang's second string killah beez from being such a fucking groupie.

Oh Tetsuo, I'm a loser? Why don't you go jack off too some more Japimation. I'm the loser, when your the one clicking on my threads wandering what i'm gonna say next. If it's shocking to you it must make you emotional like the bitch you are.

Can I get some more haters in here please?!?

So all you have is an insult about my name and a gay joke? Come on... you can do better than that Slippy!

KK Camaron
09-18-2006, 03:53 PM
slippy made a point to all you that got upset.

let see

all of ya that got mad on slippy seem to think that wutang is some sort of a gang, that 50 should of gotten his teeth kicked, thats what you'd like so you can brag about wu being gansta.
The truth being that any wu member _would have_ done that, back in the days, in the ghetto, when they had nothing to lose. Now theyre relativily rich like someone pointed out and dont wanna end up in jail.
And battling with some fake dipshit that happen to be very popular isnt very wu either is it.

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
Fuck Outta Here

Ok, so who's the groupie here? Is it me or the guy that got emotional with the bold letters to let be known that you don't say anything bad about his boyfriends the wu?

Slippy the pimp...

Did you ever hear How to Rob?
50 dissed like EVERYONE on it, there was one line that mentioned Rae, Ghost and Rza and about one line about Ol' Dirty.

Since when was that beef?

Anyway, How to Rob was a dope track and you keep mention how 50 is still 'breathing' an shit. You wan't the Wu to fucking kill 50 Cent for two lines on a song that was just a bit of a joke and dissed everyone?

That's whats wrong with hip-hop, too much violence.

Aswell as that, insulting people is not the way to get your point across or make your argument any less stupid.

Yes I want fifty dead for desicrating my idols. I'm just not afraid to admit it like you guys. The wu got shitted on.

I'm not in the mood to shit on you again.

So all you have is an insult about my name and a gay joke? Come on... you can do better than that Slippy!

Sonny you don't really want to get sonned again.

sonny getz
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Sonny you don't really want to get sonned again.

Oh God no, Slippy! The first time was bad enough :(

P.S.

These are from urbandictionary.com:

5. Slippy
A fine looking female. Usually dressed like a slut.

8. Slippy
Faeces that requires no effort to eject, and requires no wiping. A turd to be proud of.

Just thought you should know.

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 07:33 PM
slippy is being sarcastic, so lets ignore him
how to rob wasnt even a diss track
and wu still sell out shows wtf r u talkin bout?!

GENERAL WISE
09-18-2006, 09:20 PM
nice shock thread

Alcryt
09-19-2006, 06:13 AM
8. Slippy
Faeces that requires no effort to eject, and requires no wiping. A turd to be proud of.

lmao!! :lmao:

biblebullet
09-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Mso def lets ignore sick-ass slippy the pimp...he's retarded...he needs to go see a shrink...or maybe i should cast a voodoo spell on him, one that will make him talk some sense??

wusis2k
09-19-2006, 07:17 AM
50cent is for the unterschichten-listener.
dunno the englisch word for 'unterschicht'.
sorry...

vahacris
09-19-2006, 08:18 AM
It's not an issure of whose better, it's the fact that 50 fucked with the wu, and he got away with it.

kid you live in a dream.....

you think wutang should take murder charges, go to jail and ends up their career just becuz some little ass 50 diss them in a song??? wtf? are you dumb or you just playin? its a real word and rappers usually dont kill each other when beef drops.............

+ all they can get from dissin' 50 its just more fame for 50........
you should know that when jay-z dissed 50 he goes to him and just thanks jay for that. do you have any idea why he does that you dumbass?

edit-->
Yes I want fifty dead for desicrating my idols. I'm just not afraid to admit it like you guys. The wu got shitted on.

hehehe kid is funny as fuck......... fly as fuck :hooray:

so if you are so so big fan of wutang you dont think you should go after 50 yourself. you should kill him and take a prise from wugenerals for doin' it.....

dont you think that if wutang got so hardcore fans like you they should deal with wutang haters instead of them. you would be like wutang soldier/wutang killer hehehehe..........think of it with your sick brain.....

you said you dont afraid to say something. you should know talkin shit on internet is cheap. maybe you dont afraid to do something instead of talkin big mouth....

if so, go kill that 50 and show us how big fan of wu you are }:T
if not shut your stupid mouth and dont give us that cheap talk e-gangsta.....

ERN-DAWGY
09-19-2006, 08:28 AM
haha your a dumb fuck slippy on the real, 50 is wack so stop makin all the 50 threads...and by the way when 50 dissed rae and ghost the wu went to talk to 50 at a concert and the little bitch sneaked out the back door and ran away... "i'll put a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim.."

fuck 50 cent n fuck u

i'm out

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 12:02 AM
slippy's high. o course peeps can talk shit about wu, fuck thats all that goes on in these threads thats why i dont like this forum. Buncha fuckin posers who dont know shit about wu tang. 50 gonna be a legend for bein shot, his empires gonna drag on for years. Wu tang's always gonna have it made cuz when this fake ass wannabe hiphop dries out commercial rappers are gonna fade away an the ones with skill who gettin props are most likely gonna be like "my biggest influence in hiphop was groups like wu tang, tribe, ditc, 2pac, an not weak niggaz like jay-z and puff, yin yang twins, lil flip an mike jones an shit. Man if i was wu gettin props from the illest would be my first priority next to pussy. fuck aint no one sayin "biggie didnt make that much money he was wak." fuck all that bullshit, u think the wu put all that heart shit into rap for the money? They're good at rapping, aint no one in the olympics gettin gold medals for bein rich or shot or some shit. Its about skillz slip so shut tha fuck up an take your wet dreams off g-unit world u fuckin pussy. Wu tang's 4 ever u homothug bitchass nigga. Fuck u

biblebullet
09-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah Fuck You Slippy The Pimp....why Don't You Do All Of Us A Great Favour And Either Shoot Fuckin' 50 Yourself And Receive Your Due Reward Or Just Leave Us Right-minded Muthafuckers Alone Cause We Can Do Without Your Crazy Self And Nonesense Threads...bitch

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 02:05 AM
thats what i say stick with the bitches slippy its the only fucks u fit in with

Wu_Raiders
09-20-2006, 09:28 AM
Fuckin bullshitt!!!!!

Jesus Christ
09-20-2006, 10:24 AM

are you dumb and i thought ghost knocked 50 the fuck out

Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
Fuck Outta Here

Lmao @ "slippy Da Pimp" And This Thread, Fuck 50 And His Fans Alike, Str8 Up

Oh God no, Slippy! The first time was bad enough :(

P.S.

These are from urbandictionary.com:

5. Slippy
A fine looking female. Usually dressed like a slut.

8. Slippy

Just thought you should know.

Mso def lets ignore sick-ass slippy the pimp...he's retarded...he needs to go see a shrink...or maybe i should cast a voodoo spell on him, one that will make him talk some sense??

kid you live in a dream.....

you think wutang should take murder charges, go to jail and ends up their career just becuz some little ass 50 diss them in a song??? wtf? are you dumb or you just playin? its a real word and rappers usually dont kill each other when beef drops.............

+ all they can get from dissin' 50 its just more fame for 50........
you should know that when jay-z dissed 50 he goes to him and just thanks jay for that. do you have any idea why he does that you dumbass?

edit-->

hehehe kid is funny as fuck......... fly as fuck :hooray:

so if you are so so big fan of wutang you dont think you should go after 50 yourself. you should kill him and take a prise from wugenerals for doin' it.....

dont you think that if wutang got so hardcore fans like you they should deal with wutang haters instead of them. you would be like wutang soldier/wutang killer hehehehe..........think of it with your sick brain.....

you said you dont afraid to say something. you should know talkin shit on internet is cheap. maybe you dont afraid to do something instead of talkin big mouth....

if so, go kill that 50 and show us how big fan of wu you are }:T
if not shut your stupid mouth and dont give us that cheap talk e-gangsta.....

haha your a dumb fuck slippy on the real, 50 is wack so stop makin all the 50 threads...and by the way when 50 dissed rae and ghost the wu went to talk to 50 at a concert and the little bitch sneaked out the back door and ran away... "i'll put a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim.."

fuck 50 cent n fuck u

i'm out

slippy's high. o course peeps can talk shit about wu, fuck thats all that goes on in these threads thats why i dont like this forum. Buncha fuckin posers who dont know shit about wu tang. 50 gonna be a legend for bein shot, his empires gonna drag on for years. Wu tang's always gonna have it made cuz when this fake ass wannabe hiphop dries out commercial rappers are gonna fade away an the ones with skill who gettin props are most likely gonna be like "my biggest influence in hiphop was groups like wu tang, tribe, ditc, 2pac, an not weak niggaz like jay-z and puff, yin yang twins, lil flip an mike jones an shit. Man if i was wu gettin props from the illest would be my first priority next to pussy. fuck aint no one sayin "biggie didnt make that much money he was wak." fuck all that bullshit, u think the wu put all that heart shit into rap for the money? They're good at rapping, aint no one in the olympics gettin gold medals for bein rich or shot or some shit. Its about skillz slip so shut tha fuck up an take your wet dreams off g-unit world u fuckin pussy. Wu tang's 4 ever u homothug bitchass nigga. Fuck u

Yeah Fuck You Slippy The Pimp....why Don't You Do All Of Us A Great Favour And Either Shoot Fuckin' 50 Yourself And Receive Your Due Reward Or Just Leave Us Right-minded Muthafuckers Alone Cause We Can Do Without Your Crazy Self And Nonesense Threads...bitch

Fuckin bullshitt!!!!!

Whaaa!:'( look at all these emotional ass mother fuckers. I just tell it like I see it. Yes i'm speaking to you. You are an emotional faggot :'o if you responded to this thread with negativity twoards me. You can not control yourself. You think about other men so much that you have to defend them. You probably have a RZA poster hanging over your bet that you yank your little pecker off to.

Oh yeah, the RZA is gay in a Joy luck club sort of way.
PEACE!

09-20-2006, 11:11 AM
this thread went from classic to a waste of time

i thought it was gonna be funny dammit

biblebullet
09-20-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah pure waste of time...showing that the thread starter is a sick dude...needs to see a shrink. And oh! in my culture we don't know what gay is...i bet you do all of the nasty stuff u said...i guess u wanna find out if others are like you...well i got some bad news for 'ya...we ain't like u.
Go get a life or a job or something or start a thread that will teach something not a thread where all you talk about is gay shit... get a life dude

riddla
09-20-2006, 01:09 PM
wat I think of fifty.....

http://i9.tinypic.com/43q1emw.jpg

..a fruit

RAMESH
09-22-2006, 02:29 PM

i would like to see where 50 is in ten years time you might be his only fan

*BaztardShoguN*
09-22-2006, 10:43 PM
First of all hip hop's not just about money, it's a culture and style you either like or don't and those lucky enough to make money are just that, lucky, you probly work at McDonalds thats why you so obsessed with the loot$, oh yeah I wanna see 50 after 10 years and see what he's up to. I don't like 50 that much but some songs to me are aight, but the Wu is TRUE HIP HOP, not overwaterered commercial bulshit!

Gawd
09-22-2006, 11:04 PM

And in 10 years 50 will be in that boat too...and wu will be almost gone.

go_skim
09-23-2006, 12:24 AM
And in 10 years 50 will be in that boat too...and wu will be almost gone.

wu will never be gone

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 04:43 AM
man yo ghost talking bout bein the king in "champ" man who the fuck u think he's talking to dog? he smashes 50. He killz him. Eats him up to the got dopest beatz.

Wuseyin
09-23-2006, 05:55 AM
This guy is a big 50 fan..... he rhymes on 50's just a little bit and he says that RZA is a gay...... and more shitt like this!!
Just don't reply to this mutherfucking Wu Hater!

peaceee outt

Gawd
09-23-2006, 09:05 AM
wu will never be gone
They are slowly fading......

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-23-2006, 11:46 AM
So thats why youve posted 4000 times on their fansite? you nitwit

Gawd
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
So thats why youve posted 4000 times on their fansite? you nitwit
Their fame and blockbuster sell out shows is not why I am a fan. Their talent and lyrical/production ability is why I am a fan.

They are fading in the sense that no one really knows who wu tang is anymore and Im 100% sure tat trend will continue.

asshat.

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Their still spreading further around the world today; just look a this website You got people from 5 continents talking about how Wu has influenced them. Cmon just because they arent the flavour of the month in Amerika dosent mean they arent big everywhere else. They aint fading

Gawd
09-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Their still spreading further around the world today; just look a this website You got people from 5 continents talking about how Wu has influenced them. Cmon just because they arent the flavour of the month in Amerika dosent mean they arent big everywhere else. They aint fading

They are not the flavor of the past 5 years .

L-Burna
09-23-2006, 07:11 PM
shit i'll just be glad if Wu ever drops another group project. fuck 50, anyway, never could stand that hoe.

oLd_KaiNry
09-23-2006, 07:23 PM

yea but go back in the real wu years the great ones... they were makin paper and filling big ass stadiums all around the world

u think 50cent will still be here in 5 years ? i dont know bout that ... more and more ppl hating on him everyday

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:27 PM
They are slowly fading......

fuck off
they may not be sellin like 50 but who gives a fuck, we are talkin bout hip hop ed
as far as i can see, the hottest albums this year have been by the wu

Lil' Ruger
09-23-2006, 07:28 PM
if he didnt diss people u'll all like him

i just noticed on what if 50 disses AZ shortly

Gawd
09-23-2006, 07:28 PM
fuck off
they may not be sellin like 50 but who gives a fuck, we are talkin bout hip hop ed
as far as i can see, the hottest albums this year have been by the wu
fading as in in the sight of mainstream...i never praised 50 cent dood....cmon.

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:29 PM
[/B]

They are not the flavor of the past 5 years .

again its like, wu does this for us... the fans not bullshit pop fans
wu holds it down for real hip hop while all these muthafuckers is sellin out or doin fake, wordy nerd raps

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:31 PM
fading as in in the sight of mainstream...i never praised 50 cent dood....cmon.

its not all about the mainstream, i dont give a fuck how many records they sell, even when theyre not at the top of their game, they still shit on everyone else
50 cent is aiight...but wu tang is for the children

Gawd
09-23-2006, 07:33 PM
When they first came out they were hawt and on fire. Now they have a steady group of fans but ever record sells less than the last 1.....and sales = how big of a venue they will get when they tour.....
dont get mad dood. They are the best group in hiphop imo but they will soon all be on koch im sure. Thats the cycle of rap. And 50 will be there someday too. I mean mobb didnt sell shit...tony yayo didnt sell shit.

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:35 PM
if he didnt diss people u'll all like him

i just noticed on what if 50 disses AZ shortly

yeah thats the most pointless shit ever, az makes classic hip hop records and was unlucky to not have blown up like his peers, but his records are REAL, i like 50 but at the same time its like cartoonish exaggerated gangsta rap
funny and entertaining, but ultimately bullshit

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:38 PM
When they first came out they were hawt and on fire. Now they have a steady group of fans but ever record sells less than the last 1.....and sales = how big of a venue they will get when they tour.....
dont get mad dood. They are the best group in hiphop imo but they will soon all be on koch im sure. Thats the cycle of rap. And 50 will be there someday too. I mean mobb didnt sell shit...tony yayo didnt sell shit.

im not gettin mad, cos its you ed!
but yo wu tang is gonna fuckin blow up within the next 2 years
rza needs to put the film shit on the back burner if its gonnahappen though
koch aint a bad place to be, they aint gonna fuck up your record like def jam will

Gawd
09-23-2006, 07:39 PM
they aint doing shit if they dont do a group lp.....

Gawd
09-23-2006, 07:41 PM
wutang is for the kids? well the kids want a new fucking lp gawd damits....

trinking
09-23-2006, 07:41 PM
this is pathetic.. i read 2 pages of this.. do you guys realize your arguing with a 50 cent stan? he's a 13-15 year old white kid from the suburbs that wears durags and has eminem and 50 cent as idols.. who gives a shit about wha the wu shouldve done to retailiate to 50. wu tang is better at making good music then 50 is, period. dont feed into the bullshit shock value. leave it alone, let the thread die

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:47 PM
they aint doing shit if they dont do a group lp.....
i agree

yeah, wu tang need to make a comeback, really put work in, if they had the right machine behind em, they could really unstoppable
sadly, this is wack that rza does films and shit instead of makin classics
i mean the shit he did on 421 was enough to let me know that he still got beats...he just need to do more

Gawd
09-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Rza has clout...sign the members under his company and get distribution through interscope.....

ShaDynasty
09-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Rza has clout...sign the members under his company and get distribution through interscope.....

on point!
yeah i think rza needs to stop wastin his time on shit film parts and do music

Jesus Christ
09-25-2006, 12:47 AM
This guy is a big 50 fan..... he rhymes on 50's just a little bit and he says that RZA is a gay...... and more shitt like this!!
Just don't reply to this mutherfucking Wu Hater!

peaceee outt

Your a groupie guy. RZA's gay, got him in bed getting humped 50 cent. Yes at least 50's the bull fag of the relationship.

Just playing Rza's not gay, just in joy luck club sort of way.

50 cent's gay in prison cell sort of way.

Anyways this thread is gay now because nobody wants to argue the point they just want call me a 50 groupie, like that's gonna hurt my feelings.

Inspectah deck is the weakest solo act out of the wu.

Masta Killa sucks.

U-God wishes he was method man.

you know it's true.

uuuuh uuuuuh ouuuh girl I love you~!

sonny getz
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM
there's no point to argue kid

biblebullet
10-01-2006, 04:35 AM
Yeah slippy sure is a white lil kid...damn i've wasted my time on his stupid thread...total crap and pure bullshit and total nonsense

Rame
10-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Your a groupie guy. RZA's gay, got him in bed getting humped 50 cent. Yes at least 50's the bull fag of the relationship.

Anyways this thread is gay now because nobody wants to argue the point they just want call me a 50 groupie, like that's gonna hurt my feelings.

Masta Killa sucks.

you know it's true.

www.50cent.com

and please! stay away

euphanAsia
10-01-2006, 07:53 AM
lmao @ this tread and the maker, fucking 12 years old retard, go eat 50`s ass if you love him that much!!

THE W
10-01-2006, 12:20 PM
explain what you mean by rza being gay in a "joy luck club sorta way".

Lil' Ruger
10-01-2006, 12:24 PM

yea the kids do want it!................gawd dammit!

Lil' Ruger
10-01-2006, 12:26 PM

Masta Killa sucks.

you know it's true.

he's right about uey wanting to be meth lol

Rame
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
looks like some stupid fucks aren't seeing there just were some solo albums released

just wait for what's coming up instead of bitching

nonphixion81
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
there really is no argument here,50 dissed ghost and them,the whole supreme clientele cd ripped 50,no one came back at that then it was pretty much over,no one disses wu because they have respect from just about everyone in the game.Ghost pretty much dissed out jay-z and DMX on "the watch" and they said nothing,and ghost is signed to def jam

Deft One
10-01-2006, 06:39 PM
it doesnt matter if he got at them or not everybody knows whats good and knows wu-tang is legit and any fan of rap will tell you wu-tang is whats good in the streets and 50 cent is a joke. if you have the fans u dont have to say shit

Rebel_INS
10-01-2006, 07:48 PM

Exactly. lol

RAMESH
10-07-2006, 05:00 AM
who takes a name like slippy you stupid mother fucker get off 50's dick
put your ass on the corner & make some money so you can buy the new loyd banks cd u fuckin fag

RAMESH
10-07-2006, 05:09 AM
there really is no argument here,50 dissed ghost and them,the whole supreme clientele cd ripped 50,no one came back at that then it was pretty much over,no one disses wu because they have respect from just about everyone in the game.Ghost pretty much dissed out jay-z and DMX on "the watch" and they said nothing,and ghost is signed to def jam
what cd is the watch on?
which tracks on supreme clientele does ghost diss 50?

g_flex
10-07-2006, 08:41 AM
u dunt bark back at a dog barking at u

g_flex
10-07-2006, 09:05 AM
slippy wants attention....and he got it all...i dont think it was a diss track on 'how to rob'...its pathetic coz he wants rza's pointy as ringz...common u dun wanna stick up a kid who wants ya ringz on a song..just leave him alone...

J.T.S.
10-07-2006, 05:12 PM
They don't wanna give 50 anymore attention, theyr'e just gettin' their paper!
But i did hear Ghost say in a hot-97 interview if that Gorilla open his mouth about Wu again he was gonna "Slap fire out his ass!"

wuswordz95
10-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Well your probably one of those dum fucks that don't even read the thread. I never siad anything about fidee being a better rapper. All I siad is he fucked with the wu, and he's still breathing making more money then the entire wu combined in there whole 15 year careers.

this whole fucking sociey except us w u fans are dumb fucks for allowing the clubs tv and radio to brain wash people

Battle 1
10-11-2006, 01:47 AM
..:cool:

Battle 1
10-11-2006, 02:02 AM

Masta Killa sucks.

you know it's true.

That Rza being gay part in a joy stick kind away I'm not even gonna address something so stupid and filled with ignorance.

Two Inspecktah Deck the weakest solo act out of the group, please. That's ridiculous and absurd. Even on other real hip hop forums as well, including some fan sites, Inspecktah Deck is alot of real hip-hop headz favorite rapper out of the Wu. He is often said to be, or seen as the most under-rated rapper out of the Wu even. As I can now see why for obvious reasons. People sleep on his skills.

Masta Killah sucks in no way. He's maybe not the best out of the Wu, but he's still raw no doubt.

U-God wanting to be Meth. How so ?? Alot of people don't like U-God or Cappa and say say that their bringing the Wu down. But they both have had a couple of ill verses here and there, and just bring more diversity and varation to the group. It's all about having a wide selection. People go to an ice cream pollar and have the choclate ice cream all the time right, and what happens then is that they wanna then try a new flavor to spice things up a bit you dig. So, then they like Okay I'll try the Cappaccinno, naw mean. Or then maybe the caramel fugde like maybe U-god. But no matter how much you love that orginal chocolate ice cream say Meth for example, once and awhile switching up flavors spices things up a bit. Makes things new and exciting. Cause new shit and change in life is important too.

:)

Half Cut Skeleton
10-12-2006, 10:45 AM
im not sure they are too concerned with that right now seeing that almost all the wu generals are dropping albums with a group Lp in the works...50 hasn't done shit in a while and came out with some retarded mortgage broker turned rapper "young hot rod" to join their shitty group...50 and gay unit are falling off and the wu renaissance is on the way so in the next few years i dont think ne one is gonna care about 50's stupid how to rob track ne ways they will be too busy bangin' some wu joints!

maestro wooz
10-12-2006, 10:54 AM
you already know son

Show these niggas how the way we dance
Hot night, Jamaica
Came thru in a boger green '68 Pacer
Had mad paper, high as a fuck
Truck, 2 rappers got stuck that night
I ain't sayin no names, they know who, thank you for the chains
Outdoor event, New Year's Eve, Cali weed
30 seconds till we tear and decease
Quick, call all my seeds dipped in the crowd
The hoe spotted me, knew not to call my name out
He walked off softly, we exactly
formed like Christ and the disciples
Black fatigues, leathal-faced dunnie, he held the rifle
We had the whole shit shook, you favorite rapper's droppin they drinks
On the low, tuckin they links, we made 80 off the books

maestro wooz
10-12-2006, 07:07 PM
^^any comments, ghost sonned 50 in person and in a song

Gawd
10-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Lawls at all of you that think slippy was serious.....

TGambino
10-21-2006, 05:35 PM
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=313304

Jesus Christ
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Damn is this thread still alive?

Don't ya'll niggaz know- Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

Sean
10-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Fucking right

maestro wooz
11-09-2006, 07:08 PM
i dont understand how this is still a question, ghost said he drove through jamaica queens and jacked two rappers for their chains on the same album he dissed 50. I would expect some of you stans to be all over this, but then again most of you dont even understand the music.

sonny getz
11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
^just a troublemaker with no life, son
nothin more than that...

Shoalin Buddah Monk
11-23-2006, 12:13 PM

Ah shut the fuck up FAGG

morgan
11-24-2006, 04:12 PM
dissed hard yeah right it was a FUCKING GIMMICK YOU PIENARSE

dadivine1
11-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Yo whats good peeps divine just stepped on the seen, been here before but let me break it down from a prospective from a dude from NYC that knows all the angles. Serisously I only spend my money on real street music that represents the real, and that would be any of the 9 members from the Wu, I really dont know how 50 got brought up into this but just let me reassure everyone that 50 isnt even rap its the front-runner of commercial.

Razorsharp
11-25-2006, 02:39 PM
never seen this thread til today... im not gonna bother the 7 page arguments, but this kid is retarded... like RZA said, everything has its cycles, the Wu-Tang will strike again.. the sound today is different from the 90's... uncomparable... i dont to and cant imagine wu-tang on all mainstream shit... that would mean they would attract some fake ass fans posing as new ones

sakk
11-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Fuck fifty.
The saddest part about 50 is Dre wasted so many good beats on him. Hopefully someone else will be able to do justice to some of Dre's tracks (the ones 50 used) once 50 is forgotten.

Wu Tang IS FOREVER.

Gawd
11-25-2006, 11:04 PM
dissed hard yeah right it was a FUCKING GIMMICK YOU PIENARSE

pen0r?

Taylor_Made
11-27-2006, 07:04 AM

What you are forgetting is the fact that everything fifty is doing to make money...was originated by the Wu. They were the first create a "logo" and use it to sell everything. Before Dipset movement it was Wu World Order. Before G-Unit Soldiers it was Wu Killa Bees. Before G-Unit Clothing, it was Wu Wear. Without the gods, 50 wouldnt know how to make money in this business. Wu Tang will be forever remembered...engrained in the youth forever...If you livin in the world today ...you be hearin the slang that the wu tang say. Wu Tang's been tellin niggas about the NEw World Order, prophecizing about the future...Then the buildings fall.

What does 50 do? buys a bullet proof/bomb proof humvee...He knows where the knowledge is...

Wu Tang is like the Grateful Dead of hiphop...Fuck that...Wu Tang is the Wu Tang of hiphop. G-unit will be remember much like 80's music is remembered....