PDA

View Full Version : Um Gonna Get You Sucka

triggahappy187
07-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Any of yall ever see that shit? its mad funny the best scene iz where the nigga gets outta jail an he still livin in the 70's so he got his pimp cane on an shoes wif fish swimmin in them.

Bungle
07-11-2005, 09:00 AM
"you can either take the stairs or the window"

ill film, best scene is when dudes mom is fighting in the restaurant, and it switches over to the whiteguy with the moustache doing the stunts/fighting and then switches back to the mom when the fightings done.

or when isaac hayes comes with all the guns, and shoots the shit outta himself, or when it takes the whole police force to shoot up kung fu joe, dope film, infact, i'm gonna go find the video for this and go watch that shit.....

(*jack of spades playing in background)
"whats that ???"

"thats my theme music, every hero needs theme music"

triggahappy187
07-11-2005, 11:37 PM
LOL chyeah son or when he wif the woman an he like i have a secret my dick is only 4 inces not 13. An she like "Thats ok baby i have a secret 2" Hes like good u understand? what is it?"
Then she takes off her wig an she bald an has a plastic leg.

cap
10-21-2005, 01:48 PM
This Is An Hilarious Movie Wit Some Strange Humor...
Still Dope Though

baby jesus
10-21-2005, 01:56 PM
This Movie Is Hilarious With Midgets In The Hats And Shit. Yeah The Dude With The Fish In His Shoes Is Classic Along With That Guys Guns Go Off Mad Funny Movie.

Kado
10-26-2005, 12:07 AM
A begining of the Wayans legacy..shit was dope, I loved the part when dude man got strap wit everykinda gun he could find,and da grenades n shit LOL then that nigga tripps and all the guns goes off in his jacket and he dies lmao! It got too many funny parts to mention tho.. I looked in the credits at the end and it said Shawn n Marlon was in it, did anyone see them? I looked but couldn't find'em