PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent possibly the greatest rapper out of New York.

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:39 PM
There are alot of dope rappers out of New York. But let's face it- 50 cent is king. He brings to the mic a plethora of emotion. He brings us images of fat kids eating cake. He continues to diss other rappers, and never apologizes. His words are orgasmic to his female audience, and he can make a white kid from the suburbs feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof. There are other dope rappers out of New York, but none that bring the flow, emotion, and music all in the same delivery. He continues to collaborate with other great rappers from the west coast, to the mid west, to the east coast. I won't mention any names here because I don't want to spark the emotions of the weak minded individuals that can't control their emotions, but.........50 cent is New York's finest.

Hollow Dartz
09-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Now watch how many people's skin you gotten under. watch lol.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-16-2006, 09:45 PM
his opinion ....he's intitled to it.........

i hate 50 thou....fucker

Jesus Christ
09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
50 cent took nine bulletz to the chest and survived. He's practically a god.

WuTangWarrior
09-17-2006, 12:18 AM
50 Cent is my role model and chamillionaire is my second role model but thats only because he looks like 50 Cent-the greatest rapper ever

DJKillmatic
09-17-2006, 12:20 AM
There are alot of dope rappers out of New York. But let's face it- 50 cent is king. He brings to the mic a plethora of emotion. He brings us images of fat kids eating cake. He continues to diss other rappers, and never apologizes. His words are orgasmic to his female audience, and he can make a white kid from the suburbs feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof. There are other dope rappers out of New York, but none that bring the flow, emotion, and music all in the same delivery. He continues to collaborate with other great rappers from the west coast, to the mid west, to the east coast. I won't mention any names here because I don't want to spark the emotions of the weak minded individuals that can't control their emotions, but.........50 cent is New York's finest.

Yeah thats true because the only people that buy his albums is white kids from the suburbs who think he a gangsta. No nigga from the streets is listenin to 50 sorry. So all of the street cred he claim he got is false.But when it comes to putting album together dude is the shit but to call him the best from New York may just be a bit much because it depends what u basing that on. But the dude make the money and thats all that seems to matter today so mad respect to him

ShaolinDarts
09-17-2006, 04:28 AM
Fact is that if 50 made such crap music as people say he wouldn't have sold as many cd's as he did. And this is not accounting for the fact that there are probably millions of secret 50 cent lovers out there that liked his music but can't get themselves to buy his cd.

Its a twisted logic when people say he who sells is crap. Its he who sells that has something that people want I would have thought.

dat MF
09-17-2006, 04:37 AM
Damn, Wu-Matic was right, this forum really has some stupid ass groupies.

Oooh, and by the way Slippy The Pimp, did Fiddy fuck you or what?

Wu-Tality
09-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Possibly

Lil' Ruger
09-17-2006, 05:01 AM

he was shot AT nine times

Ya_Bane
09-17-2006, 05:01 AM

No, he took 3 bullets, and they weren't in the chest.

Lil' Ruger
09-17-2006, 05:16 AM
in his back!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-17-2006, 05:46 AM
In His Ass..

Marc051
09-17-2006, 06:18 AM
50 cent appeals to most people who aren't really hip-hop fans, that's why he sells a lot

ol dirty abbot
09-17-2006, 06:23 AM

lol

Alcryt
09-17-2006, 06:49 AM
"If your cd goes platinum its got nothing to do with luck
It just means a million people are stupid as fuck"

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-17-2006, 07:28 AM

true that mutha fuckas

HANZO
09-17-2006, 07:34 AM

yep give 50 credit

snapple
09-17-2006, 08:29 AM
most definitly, and dr.dre is king of america

Wu-Tality
09-17-2006, 08:32 AM

Didnt Eminem say this?

PLO-Stylez
09-17-2006, 09:09 AM

that doesnt make him strong on the mic that just means he is lucky

50 used to be good a few dope verses here and ther but when it comes to his own albums all he seems to make is club music. He never comes to the mic and spits verses from his soul. Get what im sayin?

PLO-Stylez
09-17-2006, 09:09 AM
Didnt Eminem say this?

Immortal Technique

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Damn, Wu-Matic was right, this forum really has some stupid ass groupies.

Oooh, and by the way Slippy The Pimp, did Fiddy fuck you or what?

If by fucking me you mean he made me have an eargasm........yeah, that how to rob an industry nigga joint made me bust a nut.

Krimewave
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM

this is a joke, right?

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Look at the facts.

50 cent is making music, making money, fucking bitches, shittin on people like P. Diddy. So what if he makes music for bitches......we all know he's got skillz with the mic, if you liste to his underground shit you would know it. 50 cent doen't apologize to anyone like a little bitch either. He ended Ja Rule's career with the strength of a microphone. Where's Ja now? What happened a few years back ja was making hit with Jenny from the block?

Scratchin' Samurai
09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
he does singing more than rapping. LOL

ironwizard
09-18-2006, 04:10 PM
It's obvious that Slippy is joking.

LORD ZERO
09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
This Is Why I Love Wu Corp Lmao Too Many Crazy Peeps On Here

Its Still Fuck 50 Tho.......

PANDA PISS
09-18-2006, 05:38 PM

i know youre probably being sarcastic and hate 50, but i pretty much agree with you, hes definetly the best ny rapper out at the moment (sans wu)

edit: wtf was i thinkin ny rapper!!
no rappers from outside of ny are even worth hearin

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-18-2006, 06:00 PM
no rappers from outside of ny are even worth hearin

lies

chino xl, black thought, common, andre 3000, z-ro just off the top of the head

Lil' Ruger
09-18-2006, 06:00 PM
no u didnt *snaps fingers*

lloyd banks by far is alot more gritttier then 50 he's younger too i listened to gang greene that shit was raw

IrOnMaN
09-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Wait a minute. You're saying that R&B rapper 50 Cent is like the one of the best emcee's out of New York, New York? You have some serious issues, my friend.

=/

PANDA PISS
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM
lies

chino xl, black thought, common, andre 3000, z-ro just off the top of the head

outkast being the one and only exception

oldie
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
honestly, 50's Guess Who's Back album/mixtape is really dope!! but thats about it! lol back when he was good.

IrOnMaN
09-18-2006, 07:53 PM
=/

The dude is nothing but an R&B rapper.

ERN-DAWGY
09-18-2006, 07:55 PM
this was the stupidest thread i read in my life...

pure gayness

THE W
09-18-2006, 08:31 PM
just another artist enjoying his 15 minutes. he will soon fade and his music will be forgotten.

hectis
09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
lol at 50 being the best out of new york

Lil' Ruger
09-18-2006, 08:38 PM
hahaha

supremecharma
09-19-2006, 03:55 AM
practically a god. get outta here and ride dick on 50'z forum.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2006, 04:00 AM
this thread isnt funny.

PANDA PISS
09-19-2006, 04:28 AM
just another artist enjoying his 15 minutes. he will soon fade and his music will be forgotten.

i really dont think so

snapple
09-19-2006, 02:16 PM
yea 50 cent has a videogame, a motion picture, music videos, platnum status, clothing line, and his own beverage, thats some 15 fucking minutes

INF
09-19-2006, 02:22 PM
I was just about to go find a 50 thread. Imagine it bumping back up. Huh. Anyway, I throw 50 in the MP3 player every now and then when I get in a big wirlwind of writting. He's nice with the hooks but they become redundant. His marketing is what makes him look bad. Why get disgusted cause a nigga is makin money though? Also....Rza did appear on the massacar album. This chick that I used to stay with last year got that shit and I peeped the credits and was like wtf. She made me a copy of the album though and minus the radio hits(for good reason, 50's radio shit blows) That shit is alright. I cant break 50 out all the time but every now and then I bring some shit out the vault. Like I said , he good with the hooks and wordplay. He obviously had to have written more of the Documentary then just 2 songs.

EDIT - by far do I even think that he the best outta NY though. Think I made that point at the begining of this thread.

Scratchin' Samurai
09-19-2006, 02:31 PM
rza wasn't on the massacre.....

THE W
09-19-2006, 02:44 PM
yea 50 cent has a videogame, a motion picture, music videos, platnum status, clothing line, and his own beverage, thats some 15 fucking minutes
master p had all that too minus his own beverage, and he and no limit are gone.

thats what having your 15 minutes is about. you have your little window to shine, it shuts, and you're gone.

50 is just getting it while he's hot.

INF
09-19-2006, 02:53 PM
rza wasn't on the massacre.....

Yes he was. He didnt rhyme but he has production credits. I know what I'm talking about.

mofo
09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Ayo 50 was the truth

like fif said- "Take some BIG and some PAC
And you mix them up in a pot
Sprinkle a lil "BIG L" on top
What the fuck do you got?"

Yo man this dude is fuckin real son. He like a biggie, pac and l all in one. Shit I wish I could be 3 dead peeps in one.

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 08:01 PM
that was dmb did you just think about what you said?

zeppelin2k
09-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Ayo 50 was the truth

like fif said- "Take some BIG and some PAC
And you mix them up in a pot
Sprinkle a lil "BIG L" on top
What the fuck do you got?"

Yo man this dude is fuckin real son. He like a biggie, pac and l all in one. Shit I wish I could be 3 dead peeps in one.

lol
this sounds too dumb to even be a joke

Kenny Powers
09-25-2006, 08:17 PM
So what if he makes music for bitches......we all know he's got skillz with the mic, if you liste to his underground shit you would know it.

- Yeah man your right, 50 has WAY better lyrics than nas/wu/jayz just to name a few. Not only is 50 a bad new york rapper, he is so bad that he can turn good rappers into shit (i.e mobb deep). Its just funny that some people actually believe what you are saying, anyone ever go to 50's forums? such a joke...

snapple
09-25-2006, 09:54 PM
master p had all that too minus his own beverage, and he and no limit are gone.

thats what having your 15 minutes is about. you have your little window to shine, it shuts, and you're gone.

50 is just getting it while he's hot.

master P revolutionzed the hip-hop industry, he had way more then 15 minutes. he is gonna go down as a legend, and not for his music.

crass
09-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Not only is 50 a bad new york rapper, he is so bad that he can turn good rappers into shit (i.e mobb deep).

nah man, mobb deep's been weak since like 2001, beginning with Infamy.

master P revolutionzed the hip-hop industry, he had way more then 15 minutes. he is gonna go down as a legend, and not for his music.

yeah this is true. he might be one of the worst rappers ever, but he revolutionized the way to get rich with rap, and revolutionized hip hop marketing. he still makes mad bank whenever he puts out a record too.

THE W
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
i heard master p filed for bankrupcy.

no limit as far as music are totally irrelevent but im sure percy is making money with something else.

snapple
09-25-2006, 10:29 PM
i heard master p filed for bankrupcy.

no limit as far as music are totally irrelevent but im sure percy is making money with something else.

filing bankrupcy does not mean you're broke at ALL. donald trump filed bankrupcy.

THE W
09-25-2006, 10:46 PM
but it does mean that one of his financial ventures failed and he had to bail out.