PDA

View Full Version : Ever Known One Of These Types?

noel411
09-17-2006, 07:04 AM
I used to bump a lot of my hip hop cd's at work, mostly old school shit like Tribe, Daddy Kane, PE, De La etc, so the people there would have gathered that I'm into hip hop, and the other day this dude comes up to me with this pile of cd's he's burnt for me out of the goodness of his heart, and he's going through them and it's all this "R 'n B Superclub" and shit like that, and he doesn't realise that out of all forms of music this is the sort of shit I detest most of all.

So I'm all like, "cool, thanks man, I'll have to check them out" and I just had a look at them hoping there would be something decent on them, like maybe some old Boys 2 Men tracks I used to enjoy in my youth or some shit like that, and I'd be able to tell this dude that I enjoyed some of the shit on these cd's, but they're just full of all this sickening, deplorable pansy shit you hear on the radio these days, both "hip hop" and r 'n b. I don't even know any names. I've been detatched from society for so long now that I couldn't even name 1 song by any of these corny fags, let alone put an artists name to a song. I caught a bit of Snoop in there, I don't know who the fuck any of these other cornball pussies are.

So now I'm just gonna have to keep quiet and hope this guy doesn't bring it up and ask if I liked the cd's, even though I know he will. Shit is fucken uncomfortable. I appreciate the thought, but man I wish people wouldn't do shit like that.

What a fucken waste of time and space this thread is. What the fuck is wrong with me? Since when do I post here again? Fucken stupid cunt I am.

Relate similar stories if you want to.

Sexy Jasper
09-17-2006, 07:13 AM
This is just like that one time I wanted an Eminem cd for Christmas and my grandma gave me a Kool and the Gang cd instead. She's oldschool like that.

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2006, 12:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, BOTH YALL ARE FUCKIN NUTS:king: I HATE THAT SHIT TOO NOEL

Kriszy Substance
09-17-2006, 04:02 PM
yes, i hate that too noel411...i feel like someone is trying to push their religion on me or something...awkward...i swear that shit happens to me all the time...at least i am not alone in my pain.:? :spin: :nonono:

maestro wooz
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
yeah haha i get that all the time, people dont seem to understand that their was hip hop before lil wayne and young jeezy and that their is hip hop that isnt on the radio. Its a complete foreign theory to alot of people.

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2006, 04:45 PM
i know, when they gonna recognize hiphop's all about coolio?:'(