PDA

View Full Version : Masta Killa

sonny getz
09-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I was in a record store today and in the Masta Killa section right under his name there was a label that said "Long Time Wu Tang Associate". Associate? The Masta Killa is a fuckin General!

I was so pissed I had to peel off the label. Does this bother anyone else off, or am I just crazy?

deadlymelody
09-17-2006, 11:08 PM
"Former clan member Ghostface Killah"

Hate reading that in interviews

Tetsuo
09-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Ha...apparently Ghost and Masta Killa aren't in the clan anymore, but Civilringz is.

biblebullet
09-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Huh?? elaborate...so does it mean M.K and Ghost will not be on the wu album??
Why shoudl they be using use phrases?? yeah sonny getz, although i actually haven't seen one yet...it still pisses me off that such catchy phrases are been used.

12weLvE
09-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Fuck The Media!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I was in a record store today and in the Masta Killa section right under his name there was a label that said "Long Time Wu Tang Associate". Associate? The Masta Killa is a fuckin General!

I was so pissed I had to peel off the label. Does this bother anyone else off, or am I just crazy?

HAHA, ^O^ PEELING OFF THE LABEL THATS DOPE.

I THINK MASTA KILLA KILLED IT IN 9 MILLI BROS, I LIKED HIS FLOW. FISHSCALE'S A BANGA, A MUTHA FUCKIN BANGA!!

crass
09-22-2006, 02:08 AM

I was so pissed I had to peel off the label.

good work :b

THE W
09-22-2006, 09:47 AM
the media never knows what its talking about when dealing with wu-tang. dont let it get to ya too much.