PDA

View Full Version : kkk going out of business because of hip hop????

tommytootone
09-18-2006, 02:30 AM
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=302963

Lil' Ruger
09-18-2006, 02:37 AM
i think he made it up to be racist!

SHRAP
09-18-2006, 05:15 AM
i think he made it up to be racist!

he did make it up, not to be racist but to project his opinions

Sexy Jasper
09-18-2006, 06:56 AM
Good, now that blacks are killing eachother at a steady pace and the homos are giving eachother the AIDS we can move on to those jew bastards...

Stay Aryan, the white man is God.

IrOnMaN
09-18-2006, 08:56 AM
^^You're joking, right?

INF
09-18-2006, 09:28 AM
I think hes tryin to show how ignorant that POV is. This is a Wu Tang Site and Jasper been here since Dinodayz so........it's like he trust the reader to understand certain things being as that we(most of us) have a understanding that Wu Tang is all about knowledge. So...if you understand that knowledge then you might sees where he goes with all this. To all those that dont realize where they really at, I guess they finda fucked cause they aint gonna see shit but the fact that ppl have these opinions and beliefs. Still Jasper aint got shit on somebody else but there is always a bigger and or smaller fish. You gotta mindfuck them muhfuckas just to get thru this world cuz its so cold. In most parts of the world the penalty is death. So you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2006, 11:58 AM
^^You're joking, right?

yeah jaspers retarted dont worry,he just had a birthday so u know he probably dont know where he is an all, thinks he's looking in the fridge for a cold one

look at them old kkk fuckers. what a buncha fuckin fagggits

INF
09-18-2006, 01:17 PM
the kkk is a masonic outfit too

Somebody had to do the dirty work.

oLd_KaiNry
09-18-2006, 01:33 PM
ppl sayin that its fake news...

Locust
09-18-2006, 01:34 PM
duh^

Inspectah_Dirk
09-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Im gonna start a group who's main purpose is to kill everyone in the KKK.

INF
09-18-2006, 02:58 PM

If you got that kinda determination why not just participate in the New US Revolution? I mean....shit is pretty well laid out for us. All we gotta do is organize and commit. There is a way to break the system with numbers and influence a new way of being. At least one that is true for everyone. At least equal some shit out. It takes all kinds. It has to be a powerful force like a corporation but instead of selling something that aids the brainwashing......we sponser Rebellion. Then again..., this is just another one of those post that will most likely never get read but instead skipped over and ppl will go on hating the conditions of their life.:chef:

Kriszy Substance
09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Infinity for President! Lol...seriously though...well said my friend. You got this way with words...love it. lol @ Jasper & Sicka too.

INF
09-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Kriszy for intern!:hooray: On the real though, somethings gotta give.:yessad:

Sexy Jasper
09-18-2006, 03:10 PM
I think hes tryin to show how ignorant that POV is. This is a Wu Tang Site and Jasper been here since Dinodayz so........it's like he trust the reader to understand certain things being as that we(most of us) have a understanding that Wu Tang is all about knowledge. So...if you understand that knowledge then you might sees where he goes with all this. To all those that dont realize where they really at, I guess they finda fucked cause they aint gonna see shit but the fact that ppl have these opinions and beliefs. Still Jasper aint got shit on somebody else but there is always a bigger and or smaller fish. You gotta mindfuck them muhfuckas just to get thru this world cuz its so cold. In most parts of the world the penalty is death. So you gotta do what you gotta do.You can't beat my mind. You might be able to beat my ass, but I'll keep on dropping hot shit.

Clubbing seals cause eskimos are bored with snow.

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Infinity for President! Lol...seriously though...well said my friend. You got this way with words...love it. lol @ Jasper & Sicka too.

Oh yeah u see that "fagggits" with the 3 G's an shit. Thought of that my own yo, thanks babe;D

supremecharma
09-19-2006, 02:11 AM

so u gonna go round with black pointy hats on burnin whiteys on crosses. Hmmmmmm.... |( sounds like witchcraft?!