PDA

View Full Version : Tupac is the true king of hip hop.

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Who else do you know continued to push the envelope, sparking minds with music, bring a voice from the streets that even the goverment tried to silence. Tupac was an individual that reached out to young minds and asked them to look at the powers that are oppressing them and rise above the bullshit. He brought us music from his soul........so much it's still being released since he's been deceased. I can see the joy in my mothers eyes just by playing Dear Momma when she's around. Tupacs messages varied from that thug shit, to straight up knowledge. Nobody will ever be able to match the talent that this legend posessed.

And what that fat guy......the so called king of hip hop? Really what did he do? Yeah he had some dope lyrics......that were about nothing really. Some player shit....fucking hoes smoking weed killing niggas blah blah blah. I know most of the Wu had way more skills then that fat guy.............

Really, we should start paying are respects to the real king of hip hop.

RIP Tupac Shakur.

INF
09-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Okay...ur right this time. He was the realest.Was the illest. Was. RIP.

EDIT- PS

Big did care about spreading knowledge but just never got around to it fully due to gettin caught up in some dumb shit that all ppl go thru. Even Pac went thru dumb shit that he had to overcome. Who knows what woulda been if Big got a chance to do what really mattered.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-18-2006, 11:34 AM
true

Jesus Christ
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Okay...ur right this time. He was the realest.Was the illest. Was. RIP.

Everyone knows deep down in their little hearts that i'm right, with all this shit i'm droppin on them. If people would just aknwoledge the truth hip hop could blossom into a big tittee bitch, instead of this transvestite of an industry we have now.

Master P
09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
maybe pac is da king but master p is da secretary of defense, crushin these bitchs wit them iced out tank treads ya heard me?

INF
09-18-2006, 11:43 AM
P.....you ruined hip hop in the south. You helped keep that shit down. Fuck you. I just wanted to tell you that.

Master P
09-18-2006, 11:45 AM
shut yo hatin ass up, bitch ass fool mad as hell cuz ya boy on this cheese like some pepporoni, fuck out my face

Dante
09-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Who ever said BIg was king of Hip Hop? King of New York is what you mean there, pal

THE W
09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
there's a lot of MC's who are iller then pac but they will never be as influencial cuz they dont have the huge thug life persona that pac had. everyone fell in love with the image that he created. dude was a personality.

other MCs also didnt have the "unfortunate luxury" of dying in their prime.

tacle
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
The realist no doubt, not one single so called rapper is above him, not one, there never will be, raw to the floor, he's the don what can i say, lyrically he was sick no doubt, they are better lyricists, but that don't mean shit, outstandin', vocals shook boy, such a great catalogue aswell, i am so pleased to have that, amazin' shit.

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

Mad inspiration.

IRAN
09-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Always thought he was overrated - Same period as WU and in comparison his music is no way as influential is WU. As a persona he was huge, but that was because of his attitude - bit of a media whore.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-18-2006, 09:58 PM
big only made 1 good album and it got old! all the wu canibus flipmode tribe roots def squad etc are better than him. bigs king fat smelly rolls only

Dante
09-19-2006, 09:36 AM
there's a lot of MC's who are iller then pac but they will never be as influencial cuz they dont have the huge thug life persona that pac had. everyone fell in love with the image that he created. dude was a personality.

other MCs also didnt have the "unfortunate luxury" of dying in their prime.

Hit the nail right in the head

There's quite of few songs i do like by him tho.

PLO-Stylez
09-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Pac was def an amazing mc and was better than Big just look at Pac's catalog then Big's it speaks for its self. Hip-Hop would be a lot different if he was alive. But the impact he had while alive was great but to be honest it seems we make him a martyr. After he died his image got even bigger. Even tho he was cheated out of the rest of his life we cant put him as high as we consider him. I got nuthin but love for all the work Pac has done but i just think we overrate him because he was killed.

Dante
09-19-2006, 10:17 AM
[quote=PLO-Stylez;591762]Pac was def an amazing mc and was better than Big just look at Pac's catalog then Big's it speaks for its self.quote]

BIG had 2 albums before he died, and one of them was better than any of Pac's albums...

Quality over Quanity, my friend

Jeremy94
09-19-2006, 10:52 AM
The 7 Day Theory >>>>>> Ready 2 Die + Life After Death

2pac was not the best MC, but he was the Realest.

Rest In Peace...

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Man...I wish Pac was still alive. He said when he started Makaveli Records he was gon sign Wu-Tang. Imagine that...Pac and Wu. That would have been sick.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Rakim Was Better But This Is My Opinion

J.T.S.
09-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Pac was OK (way overated) He let Suge rape his pockets! Irespect his struggle but he's a martyr nothing more nothing less!

Ink Is My Drink
09-19-2006, 07:40 PM
i dont belive there is a "king" of hip hop everyone has something to give there aint no king som people jus have more to offer than offers

PLO-Stylez
09-19-2006, 08:04 PM
BIG had 2 albums before he died, and one of them was better than any of Pac's albums...

Quality over Quanity, my friend

I look at the overall catalog but u can argue that Me Against the World or maybe All Eyez on Me is close to Ready to Die. But Pac does have quantity but he does have a quantity of quality (i hope that made sense). I guess if u weigh a single album Big would probably win.

INF
09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Pac was the realest. Thats all. He was fuckin real. It wasnt no image. He pushed things to the limit but it really was the life that he was living.

Jesus Christ
09-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I look at the overall catalog but u can argue that Me Against the World or maybe All Eyez on Me is close to Ready to Die. But Pac does have quantity but he does have a quantity of quality (i hope that made sense). I guess if u weigh a single album Big would probably win.

Fuck that me against the world was better then anything BIG did.

Dante
09-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Ready to Die >>> Me Against The World