PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Cam'Ron freestyle

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Cant deny him, hes is one of the top MCs on his game. I prefer his flow to Jay Z or a present day Nas.

Beleive it or not his styel remids me of Ghostface alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6n1I8EZ02I

Bone Collecta
09-18-2006, 02:38 PM
that wasnt a freestyle dumb ass. plus that shit is average and hes never one of the top mcs

snapple
09-18-2006, 02:43 PM
ill shit, and i agree with the ghostface comparison i never realized that. they put come extremley orginial and paint vivid pictures in a unique style, that oftenty a lot of dudes are gonna hate on since they just wont get it. i bet bone collecta thinks slick rick is wack too. ill video good looks ghostlaced

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-18-2006, 02:55 PM
it wasn't a freestyle it's from the song "Its Nothing" feat Juelz Santana

benzo
09-18-2006, 03:01 PM
dude is an ass.

Bone Collecta
09-18-2006, 03:10 PM
ill shit, and i agree with the ghostface comparison i never realized that. they put come extremley orginial and paint vivid pictures in a unique style, that oftenty a lot of dudes are gonna hate on since they just wont get it. i bet bone collecta thinks slick rick is wack too. ill video good looks ghostlaced

na slick rick >>>>cam

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-18-2006, 03:17 PM
its not a freetyle in the old term but we all know rappers dont do tru freestyles anymore off the top of the head, that time has gone. Id call his rappin style freestyle just like id call ghostface freestyle aswell., as in its a free-style

Bone Collecta
09-18-2006, 03:20 PM
why yall except this bullshit? a freestyle is supposed to be off the dome not some shit u had on a mixtape or something.

retarded muhh fuckas

benzo
09-18-2006, 03:27 PM
i don't ACCEPT it as a freestyle. looked like he had to try hard to remember the lyric.....oh wait, he freestyled it lol.

WuTangWarrior
09-18-2006, 03:30 PM
almost, if not all freestyles that dipsets done on rapcity are all written/rehearsed lol

09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
it wasn't a freestyle it's from the song "Its Nothing" feat Juelz Santana

umm look at that i told ya'll what song it was from lol........

WuTangWarrior
09-18-2006, 03:43 PM
my bad, i can be a lazyass mothafucker sometimes wen it comes to reading lol

snapple
09-18-2006, 07:00 PM
why yall except this bullshit? a freestyle is supposed to be off the dome not some shit u had on a mixtape or something.

retarded muhh fuckas

wow nobody on here watches BET huh? lol a lotta of you are sounding like idiots.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
09-18-2006, 08:23 PM
that onyx one is 10x better

ERN-DAWGY
09-18-2006, 09:44 PM
outlive the war is fucken sick
DAMN

ERN-DAWGY
09-18-2006, 09:45 PM
never mind I'm talkin about the Jedi Mind Tricks album

PEACE

Bone Collecta
09-19-2006, 12:21 AM
wow nobody on here watches BET huh? lol a lotta of you are sounding like idiots.

i do watch BET and whoever spits shit from a mixtape or pre written should be booed when asked to freestyle. u dont accept that bullshit faggot ass fool

snapple
09-19-2006, 02:53 PM
OK SO U DONT KNOW STOP TALKING FOR REAL!

you dont actually freestyle, i'm sure gza spit that lyrical complex poetry off the top when he was in the basement riiight. nah not even. freestyle is just a term they use these days....and not everyone is nice off the top, so what the hell makes you think your MC is gonna potentially damage his career, they arent stupid they always go in prepared. bone collector youre just a dumbshit ima ignore your posts for now on peace

Bone Collecta
09-19-2006, 04:07 PM
lol stupid ass cause everyone else does it its ok? there are some ppl that actually DO freestyle on there.

this is the reason y NY is fallin the fuck off cause yall accept these non creative muhhh fuckas feeding yall bullshit. faggot ass niggas

bonez07
09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
he was good back with Big L, children of the corn times

snapple
09-19-2006, 09:02 PM
lol stupid ass cause everyone else does it its ok? there are some ppl that actually DO freestyle on there.

this is the reason y NY is fallin the fuck off cause yall accept these non creative muhhh fuckas feeding yall bullshit. faggot ass niggas

ok dude chicago is really holding it down. vakill didn't even blow, your illest producers arent even talked about on this fourm.. dont ever say new york fell off, new york gave birth to it, and we're still filled to the brim with it. just not as much of us are getting shine because half of the radio is "SNAPPPP YA FINGERZ LIKE THIS AND U CAN DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF LEMME SEE U DO IT" and P diddy and defjam run shit. plenty of new york artists this year are touring and releasing new albums that you're probably sleeping on. youre always just being a hater in every post man thats the only time i see u. "bone thugs suck" "camron is gay" "if you spit prewriteens your gay" just give it a rest man. oh and you would know who DOES freestyle on there cause you see the basement sessions on TV...wrong. u said you dont watch it and never have. every artists besides tigger kicks the prewrittens.

09-19-2006, 09:37 PM
lupe from chicago...but that album he dropped was weak, he's mad overrated

Cesar
09-19-2006, 10:00 PM
More like HORRIBLE CAMRON FREESTYLE

Old School 99 shit for those that dont know
H.O.T. Ones F/ Camron - Good Morning America

http://download.yousendit.com/C9B69C521D3D62CD

Video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9OTyKQOJchs

Bone Collecta
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
ok dude chicago is really holding it down. vakill didn't even blow, your illest producers arent even talked about on this fourm.. dont ever say new york fell off, new york gave birth to it, and we're still filled to the brim with it. just not as much of us are getting shine because half of the radio is "SNAPPPP YA FINGERZ LIKE THIS AND U CAN DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF LEMME SEE U DO IT" and P diddy and defjam run shit. plenty of new york artists this year are touring and releasing new albums that you're probably sleeping on. youre always just being a hater in every post man thats the only time i see u. "bone thugs suck" "camron is gay" "if you spit prewriteens your gay" just give it a rest man. oh and you would know who DOES freestyle on there cause you see the basement sessions on TV...wrong. u said you dont watch it and never have. every artists besides tigger kicks the prewrittens.

lol

1) i never said bone thugs suck
2) Lupe's album is the best of 2006 so far
3) Defjam doesnt run shit the only ones from defjam selling are the R&B artists and Jeezy lol besides Kanye who is technically still signed to Rocafella.
4) Universal is over Def jam which is under Vivendi Universal a French company sooooo France is running shit really.
5) in hip hop the ppl who have been selling have all been Warner Music Group related TI is under atlantic, Swisha House is under their subsidiary as Diddy. and who runs Warner? Lyor Cohen who is an immigrant and Kevin Liles who is from the DC/VA area

soooooooo when u look at that and who the Bosses are.....NY isnt running shit.

50 cent and Jay-z the only ones in NY that have gone plat in the last couple of years.

:loser::loser::loser::loser:

when did i say i never watched BET? u are fuckin stupid

stop makin shit up kid :fucku: get ya facts right

snapple
09-19-2006, 10:34 PM
throw up soundscan and i bet i can proove you wrong with that statement. yea u fuckin did man u were talkin shit about bone thugs in a thread the other day dont make me go in the other thread and quote u defjam fucks over their rap artists hard they only care abooutpop/r&b...you can see it somewhat but you cant see the bigger picture. the rap industry is designed to fail artists right now, fuck the majors. learn from master P

Bone Collecta
09-20-2006, 12:41 AM
throw up soundscan and i bet i can proove you wrong with that statement. yea u fuckin did man u were talkin shit about bone thugs in a thread the other day dont make me go in the other thread and quote u defjam fucks over their rap artists hard they only care abooutpop/r&b...you can see it somewhat but you cant see the bigger picture. the rap industry is designed to fail artists right now, fuck the majors. learn from master P

only thing i may have said was prob somethin vs twista

lol funny thing is i was at a bone concert like a week ago soooo if i thought they sucked y would i go to their concert?

go head and find the thread fag

lol u sound like u a bitch cryin

INF
09-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Most frees are something or start with or have pieces of something that is prewritten. Fact.:list:

Oh ...and Snapple. BC turned out to be legit in what he talks about. He knows his shit. For the longest I would read ppl hatin on him and got caught up in it myself but when it all came down to it.....he knew what he was saying and never really strayed from what he originally said so chances of you proving him wrong are slim. Do your thing though. Just throwin a word to the wise.

maestro wooz
09-20-2006, 01:08 AM
im pretty sure this is actually from a children of the corn song, i cant find it on any but my friend swears hes got it.

mashqauck
09-20-2006, 01:10 AM
that onyx one is 10x better
yeas! :hooray:

Bone Collecta
09-20-2006, 02:21 AM
im pretty sure this is actually from a children of the corn song, i cant find it on any but my friend swears hes got it.

yeah cam was nice when he was with them. but he isnt nice now doggy

snapple
09-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Most frees are something or start with or have pieces of something that is prewritten. Fact.:list:

Oh ...and Snapple. BC turned out to be legit in what he talks about. He knows his shit. For the longest I would read ppl hatin on him and got caught up in it myself but when it all came down to it.....he knew what he was saying and never really strayed from what he originally said so chances of you proving him wrong are slim. Do your thing though. Just throwin a word to the wise.

aiight good looks, but it's ok, im not gonna proove anything to him since he sounds pretty stubborn. if he feels it he feels it, he doesn't he doesn't...i can just maybe influence him to give it another shot or look at it in a different way. cause a lotta people when they heard cams post2000 shit thought cam was a nonsense MC like ghost, when they aren't they just have a unique way of doing things

Bone Collecta
09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
i bought confessions of fire. cam used to be nice no doubt. but today he is ass

snapple
09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
yea 2006 camron is ass. he fell off...hes done so much ill shit...even with the diplomats during that time....since like 2004 cam has been coming real weak and getting lazier and lazier