PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boyz - Do they have decent solo material??

kurupt_kw
09-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey just a quick question about the Lost Boyz. I am really only farmiliar with Legal Drug Money and I love it. My question is there any solo material that any of them have that is worth a listen?? I have only heard Mr. Cheek's "Lights Camera Action" and I was not impressed. Thanks.

CharlesJones
09-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Mr Cheeks did 3 solo albums and i didn't listen to any of them because i don't wanna hear his solo albums. Lost Boys sucked after Legal Drug Money album. I've heard their other 2 albums Love, Peace & Nappiness and LB 4 Life and both of those albums suck. Beasts From The East song with Redman, A+, Canibus on Love, Peace & Nappiness album is tight. Canibus was so ill on that song. Canibus raps on another song on the album called My Crew which is pretty good. I miss Freaky Tah. RIP to him. Did you know Lost Boys dj Spiggs Nice got locked up for 40 years for robbing banks in New Jersey? LOL.

kurupt_kw
09-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Shit I didn't know he did 3 albums. I only heard that one track from his first album and from that track I had no desire to check it out. LOL Yeah I have heard Love, Peace....and there were a couple of good tracks at first listen but that's all I got before my cd got stolen. Is there anything good on LB 4 Life?? Is that album without Freaky Tah??

CharlesJones
09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
LB 4 Life album sucks. Only song i like on the album is Ghetto Lifestyle. Freaky Tah was on a few tracks on the album but his presence was missed on the album. Why was Pretty Lou in the group? He never rapped LOL.

kurupt_kw
09-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Hmmmm....so I won't bother checking out LB then. Too bad they didn't get any more quality material out. Legal Drug Money is a great album.

Oh and I did't know Spiggs got locked up for 40. Man that's fucked up.

CharlesJones
09-18-2006, 05:34 PM
LOL@Spiggs Nice hahahahahahahahahaha. He's a dumb ass. 40 years is a very long time.

snapple
09-18-2006, 07:01 PM
charles jones is a certified hater. love piece and nappiness had plenty of classic cuts on there.

CharlesJones
09-18-2006, 08:23 PM
LOL@Love, Peace & Nappiness album had a lot of classic songs. Whatever Snapple. I'm not a hater. I got my opinion and you got yours. You like The Diplomats so how is somebody supposed to listen to your opinion? LOL.

PDTantisocial
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Mr. Cheeks solo albums suck, John P. Kelly is listenable, mainly that Freaky Tah tribute joint with Stephen Marley. Back Again sucks hard, I didn't bother getting Ladies & Ghettomen. Legal Drug Money is classic, Love Peace & Nappiness is dope, LB IV Life is alright.

snapple
09-18-2006, 10:09 PM
i dont know how you could feel LB fam and not feel some of the cuts off of LPN....what does me liking dipset gotta do with anything?