PDA

View Full Version : Wu Masta Is Confused

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 05:05 PM
so i really fancy this girl i work with, shes slim, pretty, friendly, sweet, and i was gonna aks her out, but then a few nights ago we was in the club and i started kissing an old friend
the old friend is funny, smart and lively...but she also fat, shes not ugly but shes big boned
this really confused me and now i dont know what to do, i want to fuck both of them so badly, but obviously i cant have both
what yall think i should do?

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 06:10 PM
11!!!!!!
ahhh yall bitches i want some fuckin advice!
my head is goin crazy thinkin about this shit
11 of yall viewed this thread
yall no pussy havin muthafuckers, either yall dont know the first thing about relationships and sex or yall are pussies

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 06:46 PM
fuck them both

c'mon this is real life
i just split with my girlfriend a week ago and im stuck between these 2 chicks not knowin what to do
i want another relationship in my life, not just sex

Kriszy Substance
09-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Friends make good lovers...but so do pretty, slim & sweet co-workers. Tough choice...only you know...follow your heart...or ya dick and fuck em both. Be happy you have options. Also, you are pretty much gonna fuck it up no matter what, since you are a man and they are women...go with the flow.

snapple
09-18-2006, 06:49 PM
youve been there done that, move onto something new.

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
tell them both you want a relationship fuck them both then keep the one you like
not gonna work cos they know each other, they have mutual friends although there not friends themselves
Friends make good lovers...but so do pretty, slim & sweet co-workers. Tough choice...only you know...follow your heart...or ya dick and fuck em both. Be happy you have options. Also, you are pretty much gonna fuck it up no matter what, since you are a man and they are women...go with the flow.
i cant go with the flow, its pretty much like a crossroads situation; i can either tell my friend that it was a drunken mistake and play it off like i was just drunk and didnt mean anything (i think it did but im not sure how she feels) and that i want to go out with this other chick, or i can ask her out (her boyfriend just split with her)
youve been there done that, move onto something new.
huh? i dont understand

INF
09-18-2006, 07:12 PM
You can have both. Its easy. You owe ur ex nothing so she should just enjoy thye moment. This new chick is....new , so, you owe her nothing as of yet as well. Ask slippy. Slip, get yo ass in here, you slackin pimpin, you slackin.

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voTYydb7UO0
haha, that song is ill, im not gonna end up like that tho, i like to stay faithful
You can have both. Its easy. You owe ur ex nothing so she should just enjoy thye moment. This new chick is....new , so, you owe her nothing as of yet as well. Ask slippy. Slip, get yo ass in here, you slackin pimpin, you slackin.

yo this girls not my ex shes a friend ive had for 2 years, i never even thought about her in this way that whole time, but kissin her was incredible just thinkin about it is gettin me hard
but this girl i work with is so fine, shes slim, pretty face and whats more i think she a virgin as well
its like crazy, i dont know what to do

Sexy Jasper
09-18-2006, 07:35 PM
What you need to do is make them both jealous and get yourself a callgirl and prance around with her as much as you can afford. Then then then... you tell them two girls the next day that she broke up with you and you're devestated and all. So they want to have your penis in thier mouths out of sympathy and you will restore your manhood and donkey punch them both at the same time. FIN

I'm drunk, so this is probably the best advice I can give you.

INF
09-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Just divide ur time between you and the both of them. Its all about time management. Also, dont get too comitted. Just let them both know that you would really enjoy they company and that you also got shit of your own to do but you all about them when you with them. How old are you WMK?

INF
09-18-2006, 07:38 PM
What you need to do is make them both jealous and get yourself a callgirl and prance around with her as much as you can afford. Then then then... you tell them two girls the next day that she broke up with you and you're devestated and all. So they want to have your penis in thier mouths out of sympathy and you will restore your manhood and donkey punch them both at the same time. FIN

Hahaha this nigga said FIN. Like we watchin the jasper saturday feature and shit. Actually though, that Jealousy tactic works hella good. I aint pulled that one out since high school though.

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 07:40 PM

lol
thats hilarious, but somehow i dont think it will work, besides i aint spendin my money on a callgirl and they both know i split with my girlfriend only days ago and that im not seeing anyone
btw my ex dumped me cos she thought i was lookin for other women, she was right

INF
09-18-2006, 07:44 PM
lol
thats hilarious, but somehow i dont think it will work, besides i aint spendin my money on a callgirl and they both know i split with my girlfriend only days ago and that im not seeing anyone
btw my ex dumped me cos she thought i was lookin for other women, she was right

Use That shit Dunny! Do it NOW. Log the fuck off and get you some. This life is too short.

Sexy Jasper
09-18-2006, 07:44 PM
*slips Wu Masta a Tom Jones LP*

Yeah... go get 'm slugger

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Just divide ur time between you and the both of them. Its all about time management. Also, dont get too comitted. Just let them both know that you would really enjoy they company and that you also got shit of your own to do but you all about them when you with them. How old are you WMK?

what it says on my info bit to the left
i cant have both of them, they know each other, if anything, i could fuck one of them once and that would be it, me over with both of them, it wouldnt work
i need a decision, perhaps 36 or some other mod can put a poll up
hot bitch vs great personality?
lol

ShaDynasty
09-18-2006, 08:02 PM
thanks for yall opinions, i hope people give me some more advice cos so far yall hasnt really brought me any further to a conclusion
anyway peace out ill keep you posted
i was worried you would berate me for fancying a fat girl

INF
09-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Fat bottom gurlllls make the rockin wurld go round.:yes:

Gawd
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Drunken Wu.........make them cook and clean and blow for you on certain nights during the week.....fat chick has mondays thursdays and Sundays.....thin chick gets the rest of the days.....Lock thread problem solved again by eD......

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-18-2006, 08:27 PM
you got dumped by a horse dick fucker girl then you ask fucking loser online for help and advice, but dont worry da d don will let you fuck him in his gapping ass!

Gawd
09-18-2006, 08:31 PM
cuz that made sense......^

crass
09-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Also, you are pretty much gonna fuck it up no matter what, since you are a man and they are women.

hahahhahaha!!!! best thing i've read all day. :*

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2006, 11:43 PM
now tell me exactly why you'd wanna fuck the fat one?

supremecharma
09-19-2006, 12:35 AM
do not fuck your co worker. if she enjoys it and you wanna stop for some reason she will make your life hell. BELIEVE ME.

EAGLE EYE
09-19-2006, 12:40 AM
^i just gave the same advice to my buddy

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Drunken Wu.........make them cook and clean and blow for you on certain nights during the week.....fat chick has mondays thursdays and Sundays.....thin chick gets the rest of the days.....Lock thread problem solved again by eD......
ed, ive tried to explain this many times, thats not gonna work
you got dumped by a horse dick fucker girl then you ask fucking loser online for help and advice, but dont worry da d don will let you fuck him in his gapping ass!
die you failed lobotomy patient
now tell me exactly why you'd wanna fuck the fat one?
im wondering this myself. ive NEVER found fat women attractive before this
do not fuck your co worker. if she enjoys it and you wanna stop for some reason she will make your life hell. BELIEVE ME.
yea, i was thinkin about this possibilty too, it could become very awkward

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-19-2006, 06:56 AM
I prefer the girl u r workin with (slim, pretty, friendly, sweet)..Peace..

Cheech Da WildKard
09-19-2006, 09:07 AM
11!!!!!!
ahhh yall bitches i want some fuckin advice!
my head is goin crazy thinkin about this shit
11 of yall viewed this thread
yall no pussy havin muthafuckers, either yall dont know the first thing about relationships and sex or yall are pussies

Well, if they didn't know what to tell you ...and you don't know what to do yourself ...that would put you and the other 11 in the same boat.

Grongle
09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Take the skinny 1

CHRONZ
09-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Man, i'd love me a fat bitch ! Lmao

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-19-2006, 10:35 AM
:loser: you got dumped by a horse dick fucker girl then you ask fucking loser online for help and advice, but dont worry da d don will let you fuck him in his gapping ass!

you should maybe try the fat chick :loser: if shes really high and drunk and asleep. Thats the only one you could get and when she woke in the middle of it shed then eat you, what a fat bitch!:loser:

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-19-2006, 01:07 PM
:loser:

you should maybe try the fat chick :loser: if shes really high and drunk and asleep. Thats the only one you could get and when she woke in the middle of it shed then eat you, what a fat bitch!:loser:

haaaaaaaa that shits funny

kurupt_kw
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM
You've never been attracted to big girls, you've been friends for a long time, and now that you are single you made out with her and even now that you are not drunk or high you still feel the sparks. On the other hand your co-worker is a bit sexier, skinny but do you know her at all?? From my experience I met a girl at work, she was incredibly sexy, sweet, we got along so well (more than I have with any woman for a a few years), and things were seemingly going incredibly well. Well it turns out she is an alcoholic slut who didn't give a fuck about me. What's worse is I have to see her all the time and deal with her in regard to work. I tell ya man it licks balls. She tries to kiss my ass all the time but for what?? I just ignore the bitch and leave her be. My policy had always been to never get involved with anyone from work because to me it's bad business. Well she came in to the picture and I was incredibly attracted to her and still held on to not approaching her in an affectionate manner. Next thing you know she comes after me and I gave in. Big mistake!!

You say you want a relationship. Well you have an idea about what you would be getting with your friend. Do you think this would work between you two?? If you truly think that a relationship would work I would go with her. If not, I would just casually fuck the girl from work without building much of a relationship.

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
pass be the big chick! she blak?

nah shes half spanish, she has a beautiful face, and shes not incredibly fat, more chubby than anything
also kurupt kw thanks for the good advice, i dont think my co-worker will turn out to be an alchoholic slut, in any case id be a hypocrite for dissin her on that respect
bad thing is that im not gonna see my old friend for a few weeks but im workin with this other chick all that time, i might not resist the urge to ask her out
i fancy the casual fucking and the relationship, the more i think about it, ive been infatuated with this girl from work for months then this shit happens with miss x, and the shit has totally fucked my head up

BRONZBODY
09-19-2006, 05:39 PM
go with ya brain on this one man....then get sum brain!!!!

the fat chick will cook 4 u son!!!!

Gawd
09-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Drunken any new developments?

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 05:51 PM
go with ya brain on this one man....then get sum brain!!!!

the fat chick will cook 4 u son!!!!

yeah!
the shit that bothers me is that my co-worker likes me, definetly i can tell cos of how she acts
but my friend she mighta just responded to the kiss cos she was drunk and might not really be feelin me, and i cant ask her cos shes away at the moment

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Drunken any new developments?

various developments in my pants when i think about kissin the fat chick

Gawd
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
d00d....do you really need our advice? cmon...go out there and do it.

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:08 PM
d00d....do you really need our advice? cmon...go out there and do it.

im really confused at the moment, i cant go out there and do it cos i dont know what to do
some of yalls advice has been helpful and has helped me make sense of the shit goin on in my head; this is the kinda stuff i wont discuss with a lot of cats in real life, cos i dunno i just cant

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:10 PM
You want both but cant decide and you think you cant have both at the same time....you know y? because you have no confidence in yourself....

look at me d00d...im as ugly as biggie and about his size too....but confidence, attitude and personality make the panties drop....

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:19 PM
You want both but cant decide and you think you cant have both at the same time....you know y? because you have no confidence in yourself....

look at me d00d...im as ugly as biggie and about his size too....but confidence, attitude and personality make the panties drop....

how many times do i have to say this!
these 2 girls know each other, fuckin them both is not possible because they would find out quickly

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:21 PM
how many times do i have to say this!
these 2 girls know each other, fuckin them both is not possible because they would find out quickly
it is not impossible you dumb inbreded faggot....you just think it is because you r not smooth enough....

BRONZBODY
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM

look at me d00d...im as ugly as biggie and about his size too....but confidence, attitude and personality make the panties drop....true ed!!! dont know if u have ever seen me...but imma big mutherfucker as well...i get pussy from hot chicks and fat one as well because i know how to talk 2 them.

drunken wu masta killar..do what u think is right...thats all i can tell u!!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 06:26 PM
fuck u still afraid of those 2 bitches? they're probably bunk ho's anyways, show us some pics

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:28 PM
it is not impossible you dumb inbreded faggot....you just think it is because you r not smooth enough....

these girls are quite classy tho, youd have to be fuckin don magic juan to be fuckin both of them and them just accepting it

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:30 PM
these girls are quite classy tho, youd have to be fuckin don magic juan to be fuckin both of them and them just accepting it

they would SEEM that way at first.....but im sure if you worked it right you could do it.....gurls put up fronts just like anyone else does...who knows maybe 1 of them wants you to poop on them...you never know. d00d.

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
nevermind this thread aint goin nowhere.

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:34 PM
nevermind this thread aint goin nowhere.

git back to your drug pusher thread dum dum.....

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 06:36 PM
git back to your drug pusher thread dum dum.....

Man i didnt make that shit up:'( yo its advertised in the header

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:37 PM
fuck u still afraid of those 2 bitches? they're probably bunk ho's anyways, show us some pics

just looked into this
after seeing this fat hoes face again i feel ashamed and disgusted with myself
theres no way i could possibly fuck her
i mean this bitch is fugly
i hope next time i see her she just forgets about it, i mean i was fuckin drunk, plus id drank a whole bottle of cough syrup before i started on the alchohol
omg
i thought of somethin bad as well, theres about an hour of that night i have absolutely no recollection of
i pray to god that i didnt fuck her, but its entirely possible

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Man i didnt make that shit up:'( yo its advertised in the header
yeah but you made a thread about it...fuxing drug addict.

Gawd
09-19-2006, 06:39 PM
just looked into this
after seeing this fat hoes face again i feel ashamed and disgusted with myself
theres no way i could possibly fuck her
i mean this bitch is fugly
i hope next time i see her she just forgets about it, i mean i was fuckin drunk, plus id drank a whole bottle of cough syrup before i started on the alchohol
omg
i thought of somethin bad as well, theres about an hour of that night i have absolutely no recollection of
i pray to god that i didnt fuck her, but its entirely possible

youd remember....

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:46 PM
youd remember....

you dont know how bad i was
i slept in a hedge that night and my parents picked me up about 4 in the morning, so come to think of it, theres 3 hours i totally dont remember
anyway i feel all dirty, that shit was gross
i need to ask my co-worker out and fast
ewww fat hoes

BRONZBODY
09-19-2006, 06:59 PM
i slept in a hedge that night and my parents picked me up about 4 in the morning, so come to think of it, theres 3 hours i totally dont remember
ewww fat hoesproblem solved!!!!!

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:00 PM
problem solved!!!!!

yup all it took was a photographic memory jolt
ill wait to speak to her and clear it up before i ask out this other chick tho

Gawd
09-19-2006, 07:00 PM
ewww fat hoes
dood you need to take control of yourself...i mean sicka could of buttfucked you for hours while you were sleeping like a fuxing bum in the bushes...what class....

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:03 PM
dood you need to take control of yourself...i mean sicka could of buttfucked you for hours while you were sleeping like a fuxing bum in the bushes...what class....

yeah but i wouldnt have remembered that shit, and alcohol can ease the ass pain
we all goin clubbin again in 2 weeks, so if i get a no from my co-worker, ill get mad drunk and fuck the fat chick

Gawd
09-19-2006, 07:11 PM
keep a good tab on your brown button...sicka lurks looking for the young ppl passed out in random areas....

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:13 PM
keep a good tab on your brown button...sicka lurks looking for the young ppl passed out in random areas....

pwned by pimptastic

Gawd
09-19-2006, 07:15 PM
pwned by pimptastic

excuse me?

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:35 PM
excuse me?

lol
peace out my crackah ed

Gawd
09-19-2006, 07:37 PM