PDA

View Full Version : Define Terrorism

GENERAL WISE
09-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Post your definition of terrorism and be clear.

Give a specific example

supremecharma
09-19-2006, 02:03 AM
muslims in England. close thread.

ERN-DAWGY
09-19-2006, 01:38 PM
when people come n destroy your shit

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 01:40 PM
muslims in England. close thread.

zionists everywhere. open thread

zeppelin2k
09-19-2006, 04:03 PM
are you stupid
there IS a definition for terrorism
it is when a group or person commits acts to induce fear and/or terror in others
but bush has redefined it to mean "muslims doing ANYTHING"

Frontal Lobotomy
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Isn't there a generic thread on race stuff that LHX setup?

supremecharma
09-20-2006, 12:50 AM
zionists everywhere. open thread

:lmao: prick.

Urban_Journalz
09-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Say word to Brent. Terrorism?? How about Israel runnin' up into Palestine taking those people's land away from them?? THAT'S terrorism!!! Oh, Palestine is yours is it?? NO, it WAS yours. All you stupid zionists runnin' around beggin' for sympathy, do you forget what the REAL Jews did in the past?? How they arrogantly, insolently and purposely BROKE the rules given to them TIME AND AGAIN?!!??! They defied Moses (pbuh), tried to kill Jesus (pbuh), mocked Samuel and David (peace be upon them), etc.
They weren't out of Egypt 10 minutes before they started actin' the damn fool!!! You REALLY need to get off of this "We're God's chosen people." trash, because you ALL know what the deal is. As does any TRUE student of history. Most of you claimin' that don't have a DROP OF HEBREW BLOOD IN YOUR BODY.

PLUS, the REAL reason why Jews hate Muslims, is because the gift of Prophecy was TAKEN from The Children Of Israel BECAUSE of their CONSTANT DISOBEDIENCE and ARROGANCE. Then the FINAL message was given to The Children Of Arabia. In watching Muslims, most Jews see what they SHOULD be doing and are too ARROGANT EVEN NOW to accept the TRUTH.

What kept you out of The Promised Land in the first place was disobedience and arrogance. Remember?? "And so they were made to wander in the wilderness for 40 years." Yes, that's right. By the time the insolent ones were ALLOWED in there, Moses (pbuh), Aaron (pbuh) and everyone who TRULY followed them, had passed away. That's been the cas eever since. Most of you are STILL wandering. I have NO idea why you even wave that flag, because the lot of you are a disgrace to it. If David (upon whom be peace) were here now, he'd kill you all. Nastier and with more purpose than when he dealt with Goliath.

You're such a Jew?? Admit the fact that The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) IS IN YOUR TORAH AS THE FORTHCOMING MESSENGER!!!!!!! He's called "The unlearned one." Anyone who knows, knows that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the only prophet who could neither read, nor write. Try me you wanna be Hebrew scum....I'll give you chapter AND verse. Let's see how well you know YOUR OWN BOOK.

Urban_Journalz
09-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Say word to Brent. Terrorism?? How about Israel runnin' up into Palestine taking those people's land away from them?? THAT'S terrorism!!! Oh, Palestine is yours is it?? NO, it WAS yours. All you stupid zionists runnin' around beggin' for sympathy, do you forget what the REAL Jews did in the past?? How they arrogantly, insolently and purposely BROKE the rules given to them TIME AND AGAIN?!!??! They defied Moses (pbuh), tried to kill Jesus (pbuh), mocked Samuel and David (peace be upon them), etc.
They weren't out of Egypt 10 minutes before they started actin' the damn fool!!! You REALLY need to get off of this "We're God's chosen people." trash, because you ALL know what the deal is. As does any TRUE student of history. Most of you claimin' that don't have a DROP OF HEBREW BLOOD IN YOUR BODY.

PLUS, the REAL reason why Jews hate Muslims, is because the gift of Prophecy was TAKEN from The Children Of Israel BECAUSE of their CONSTANT DISOBEDIENCE and ARROGANCE. Then the FINAL message was given to The Children Of Arabia. In watching Muslims, most Jews see what they SHOULD be doing and are too ARROGANT EVEN NOW to accept the TRUTH.

What kept you out of The Promised Land in the first place was disobedience and arrogance. Remember?? "And so they were made to wander in the wilderness for 40 years." Yes, that's right. By the time the insolent ones were ALLOWED in there, Moses (pbuh), Aaron (pbuh) and everyone who TRULY followed them, had passed away. That's been the cas eever since. Most of you are STILL wandering. I have NO idea why you even wave that flag, because the lot of you are a disgrace to it. If David (upon whom be peace) were here now, he'd kill you all. Nastier and with more purpose than when he dealt with Goliath.

You're such a Jew?? Admit the fact that The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) IS IN YOUR TORAH AS THE FORTHCOMING MESSENGER!!!!!!! He's called "The unlearned one." Anyone who knows, knows that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the only prophet who could neither read, nor write. Try me you wanna be Hebrew scum....I'll give you chapter AND verse. Let's see if you even know your own book.

Sicka than aidZ
09-26-2006, 11:14 PM
holy fuck

GENERAL WISE
09-27-2006, 12:09 AM
how this turn into a Arab vs. Zionist thread?

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 12:42 AM
By pseudo-supreme disrespectin' my Ummah.

supremecharma
09-27-2006, 12:54 AM

You're such a Jew?? Admit the fact that The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) IS IN YOUR TORAH AS THE FORTHCOMING MESSENGER!!!!!!! He's called "The unlearned one." Anyone who knows, knows that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the only prophet who could neither read, nor write. Try me you wanna be Hebrew scum....I'll give you chapter AND verse. Let's see if you even know your own book.

wannabe hebrew scum!!! i really laughed at that.....

now. im a patient man. but when extremists come to England (my homeland) trying to blow shit up then we chase the fuckers out. thats all my earlier post meant. if you wanna get your knickers inna twist over it you do so.

yakshemash.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Really? So I guess your whole "Nation Of Islam<Israel" comment was just kiddin' too right?? Don't play me and don't try.

supremecharma
09-27-2006, 03:20 AM
i aint jus kiddin. and i aint playin no one.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 06:28 AM
yea yo

YAKSHEMASH!#!$@@$

ahahaha

supremecharma
09-27-2006, 07:05 AM
i knew someone would pick up on that.......

one

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 11:44 AM
So, you're just like the rest of those pathetic Zionists that hate on Islam for the reasons I stated above, and you WEREN'T just talking about extremeists like you said 2 posts ago. I rest my case.

Gawd
09-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Really? So I guess your whole "Nation Of Islam<Israel" comment was just kiddin' too right?? Don't play me and don't try.
That was me...Im here Huckleberry....I will play you like a game of bones and slam you against the walls of the intrawebs.

oh and btw it was Israel>Islam<Taco Bell aftermath. git it right faggit.

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-27-2006, 01:41 PM

now. im a patient man. but when extremists come to England (my homeland) trying to blow shit up then we chase the fuckers out. thats all my earlier post meant. if you wanna get your knickers inna twist over it you do so.

yakshemash.

what do you think you Brits do to everyone else; fucking hypocritical idiots

Gawd
09-27-2006, 01:50 PM
I dont understand why ppl who live today get the blame for colonialism. And even then the French and Spanish had to of been the worse....

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 02:01 PM
OK ed, you think you can take me?? Go read my original post then, because THAT'S the basis of my arguement. Most of you Euro-American Jews are just that. None of God's chosen people came from anywhere in Europe. All of them came from The Middle East. Hebrews are an Afro-Asiatic people, so the lot of you are impostors...IMPOSTORES!!!!!! :yes:
Now, that being said, go back a page and read my post. I'd LOVE to see what YOU have to say. Especially since the backbone of your arguement has NO historical essence whatsoever.

"Straight from the grain, I be givin' you the pain. ANGER, comin' from the 36th Chamber. BANG!!!"

P.L.O. STYLE-Method Man-Tical

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 02:04 PM

You're such a Jew?? Admit the fact that The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) IS IN YOUR TORAH AS THE FORTHCOMING MESSENGER!!!!!!! He's called "The unlearned one." Anyone who knows, knows that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the only prophet who could neither read, nor write. Try me you wanna be Hebrew scum....I'll give you chapter AND verse. Let's see how well you know YOUR OWN BOOK.

Just in case you're too scared to go back and read it, as most of you are, consider the cards officially back out on the table.

WHAT?!?!?!!

OH, and ed, it's "I'm Your Huckleberry." -Doc Holliday: "Tombstone"

moron.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 02:10 PM
F.Y.I. Just in case you're wondering WHERE in YOUR BOOK Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned....

"AND THE BOOK IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED, SAYING, "READ THIS, I PRAY THEE." AND HE SAYETH: "I AM NOT LEARNED." ISAIAH-29:12.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

GENERAL WISE
09-27-2006, 05:48 PM
edbighead lost to a arab mullah

Middle of nowhere with shotguns and garbage lost

Gawd
09-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Say word to Brent. Terrorism?? How about Israel runnin' up into Palestine taking those people's land away from them?? THAT'S terrorism!!!The Jews settled on land that they took form their enemies after being invaded and attcked in several wars from the creation of Israel. If those nations and ppl did not attack Israel then they would still have their land.BooHoo Oh, Palestine is yours is it?? NO, it WAS yours. All you stupid zionists runnin' around beggin' for sympathy, do you forget what the REAL Jews did in the past??When they were enslaved by the Egyptians? How they arrogantly, insolently and purposely BROKE the rules given to them TIME AND AGAIN?!!??! They defied Moses (pbuh), tried to kill Jesus (pbuh), mocked Samuel and David (peace be upon them), etc. So because of these things it makes it ok for the Jews to be persecuted today? It makes it ok for arabs and muslims to blow up cafes and buses? No of course it doesnt.
They weren't out of Egypt 10 minutes before they started actin' the damn fool!!! You REALLY need to get off of this "We're God's chosen people." trash, because you ALL know what the deal is. As does any TRUE student of history. Most of you claimin' that don't have a DROP OF HEBREW BLOOD IN YOUR BODY. Gods chosen ppl according to the bible are the Jews. But that is according to the bible and the bible can be argued all day.

PLUS, the REAL reason why Jews hate Muslims, is because the gift of Prophecy was TAKEN from The Children Of Israel BECAUSE of their CONSTANT DISOBEDIENCE and ARROGANCE. Then the FINAL message was given to The Children Of Arabia. In watching Muslims, most Jews see what they SHOULD be doing and are too ARROGANT EVEN NOW to accept the TRUTH. This is an assumtion.

First off I would like to point out that post #8 and post # 9 in this thread are identical and a double post. I believe the member who did this is a retard for one and inexperienced at the posting in forums.

I see no defenition of terrorism in your rant. And basically that is all it is. You harness some ill will toward Israel. Who knows why? Who cares why? Basically you sound like a rookie Muslim. (death be upon you).....By the way I laughed evertime you took time in your post to type(peace be upon him) what a woman.

GENERAL WISE
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM
First off I would like to point out that post #8 and post # 9 in this thread are identical and a double post. I believe the member who did this is a retard for one and inexperienced at the posting in forums.

I see no defenition of terrorism in your rant. And basically that is all it is. You harness some ill will toward Israel. Who knows why? Who cares why? Basically you sound like a rookie Muslim. (death be upon you).....By the way I laughed evertime you took time in your post to type(peace be upon him) what a woman.

i lost some respect for edbighead admiting he took the time to read all that.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
well, it's nice to know you're not blind AND stupid. It's posted twice because of an error. Now, as far as your "defense", it's all that I guessed it would be. Conjecture. How are Jews being persecuted?? Your sympathy days are over. Especially with the way that pseudo-righteous army is treating, has treated and CONTINUES to treat Muslims and anyone else that isn't agreeing with their occupation.
An assumption. Please. You know it's the truth and that's why you didn't touch it. Hebrews are dark complected people. Be that as it may, all you did was prove why you morons were kicked out of your station in the first place. It doesn't matter how much you talk or how many people you kill, the land will never be yours except in your tiny minds.
and F.Y.I. what Mel Gibson said was CORRECT. Anytime someone tells the truth on you, their "anti-semetic".
Run that.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 06:44 PM
To anyone else and their double-talking statements, I could care less. If you don't like it, don't read it.

GENERAL WISE
09-27-2006, 07:06 PM
nigger

Gawd
09-27-2006, 07:24 PM
well, it's nice to know you're not blind AND stupid. It's posted twice because of an error.YOur error. Now, as far as your "defense", it's all that I guessed it would be. Conjecture. How are Jews being persecuted??Iran calls for the destruction of Israel like every other day. Your sympathy days are over. Especially with the way that pseudo-righteous army is treating, has treated and CONTINUES to treat Muslims and anyone else that isn't agreeing with their occupation.Those muslims should never of fucked with israel. Now that they have they get fucked up and bombed and then cry like whiney bitches.
An assumption. Please. You know it's the truth and that's why you didn't touch it. It was an assumption. Truth in your eyes but and assumption because you did not prove it. Hebrews are dark complected people. Be that as it may, all you did was prove why you morons were kicked out of your station in the first place.Again, an assumption. You say 'you' but I was kicked out of nowhere and I am not an Israeli.YOu do a great job of making yourself look retarded It doesn't matter how much you talk or how many people you kill, the land will never be yours except in your tiny minds. The land is Israels and so is Bethleham. Try and take it, get slaughtered then cry and moan that your muslim brothers got beat.
and F.Y.I. what Mel Gibson said was CORRECT.Yeah what a slobbering drunk man said was right. Anytime someone tells the truth on you, their "anti-semetic". No. That is another assumption
Run that.
Run that? Your a wannabe muslim faggit. Your rant is nothing but flies on my shit. You still have yet to define terrorism. Dumbshit

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Like I said ed, I expected nothing less from you. :no: All YOU did was prove that the lot of you don't even read history. Also, that, just like thousands of years ago, when you come to a part in the story that doesn't rub you the right way, you dismiss it. I could care less, truth be told, I'm just glad I'm not you. :yes:

Your whole life will be spent runnin' your mouth and not doing anything worth while. Before you ask, since I know your simple minded type, I'm doing what I have to do. For myself and for people. So, don't go askin' for the sake of carryin' on like the child that you are. Again, nothing but conjecture and dodging the point. Not a thing has changed but the date. :loser:

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 09:10 PM
nigger

We are oft to blame in this. Tis much proved that with devotion's visage and pious action, we do sugar over the devil himself. :mmmyah:

Gawd
09-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Like I said ed, I expected nothing less from you. :no: All YOU did was prove that the lot of you don't even read history. Also, that, just like thousands of years ago, when you come to a part in the story that doesn't rub you the right way, you dismiss it. I could care less, truth be told, I'm just glad I'm not you. :yes: I bet your a freshman in a new colege and your studing history and all of the sudden you think your opinion is well thought and great. I bet.

Your whole life will be spent runnin' your mouth and not doing anything worth while. Before you ask, since I know your simple minded type, I'm doing what I have to do. For myself and for people. So, don't go askin' for the sake of carryin' on like the child that you are. Again, nothing but conjecture and dodging the point. Not a thing has changed but the date. :loser: Dodging? the thread title is define terrorism....you have yet to do that in all of your rants. You have become more intuned into attacking others than attempting to prove everything that you swear is fact. The emotiocons you are using hold more sway than anything you have posted in this thread. They are more respected as well.

GENERAL WISE
09-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Dodging? the thread title is define terrorism....you have yet to do that in all of your rants. You have become more intuned into attacking others than attempting to prove everything that you swear is fact. The emotiocons you are using hold more sway than anything you have posted in this thread. They are more respected as well.

STFU, Shropsher_Slasher is my thread's #1 poster, dude has posted at least 3 pages of info and analysis and rants and opinion
He is probably crying himself to sleep everynight because he cant express his hate of Israelis during sleep.

I am handing over the thread to Shropsher_Slasher now.

Gawd
09-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Bitch please.

supremecharma
09-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Like I said ed, I expected nothing less from you. :no: All YOU did was prove that the lot of you don't even read history. Also, that, just like thousands of years ago, when you come to a part in the story that doesn't rub you the right way, you dismiss it. I could care less, truth be told, I'm just glad I'm not you. :yes:

Your whole life will be spent runnin' your mouth and not doing anything worth while. Before you ask, since I know your simple minded type, I'm doing what I have to do. For myself and for people. So, don't go askin' for the sake of carryin' on like the child that you are. Again, nothing but conjecture and dodging the point. Not a thing has changed but the date. :loser:

basically u give up - u cant win against ed and i. wahahahahahaha

GENERAL WISE
09-28-2006, 12:18 AM
ignorance is bliss

supremecharma
09-28-2006, 12:32 AM
look man - all i kno is he gave up in 3 pages - what does that tell u?

supremecharma
09-28-2006, 12:37 AM
we all hate the po po - but u REALLY hate them dont ya?!!!!

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 12:55 AM
:clap: You people are truly pathetic. I'd like to see how much more time you'll waste in trying to desperately get the last word in an already won arguement.
If all you can come back with is middle school comments and comebacks instead of actual philosophical facts, then you deserve eachother.

supremecharma
09-28-2006, 01:10 AM
already won........ ?

middle school comments?

u reading the right thread?

supremecharma
09-28-2006, 01:54 AM
:w

Gawd
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
dood says he won...won at what? you have not even defined terorism you prepubescent herpes toting hooker.....

Muslims blowing shit up because they are sissy la la ferries that cry about everything = Terrorism.....wah wah Im a fucking muslim, wah wah Israel, wah wah the west, wah wah cartoon pictures, wah wah the pope, wah wah...change my diaper......

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 10:55 AM
:nonono: lol keep it up, this is funny to watch. your lives must truly suck any time you can not even realise that you're proving what pathetic imbiciles you are because you actually keep talking about me.

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:03 PM
:nonono: lol keep it up, this is funny to watch. your lives must truly suck any time you can not even realise that you're proving what pathetic imbiciles you are because you actually keep talking about me.
define terrorism.

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 07:40 PM

yakshemash.

lol

there are more extremists in england now
than ever

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 12:52 AM
i glad you think its funny. prick.

Q-birth
10-02-2006, 08:21 PM
how this turn into a Arab vs. Zionist thread?

Well, duh?

Hope you're not serious?

Q-birth
10-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Terrorism:

...a battered wife who slaps her abusing husband...

War on Terrosism:

...that husband's response...