CHRONZ
09-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Hell Jea.

Dirty Knowledge
09-19-2006, 02:26 PM
More cushion for the push in.

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 02:27 PM
i never got that phrase man, cuz that aint even why they're dank. the look is just better. fuck some bony ass ho with a waistline the size of a bottle of jager, that shit is not what's up

CherChezLaMarauder
09-19-2006, 02:56 PM
You would need a forklift for the overlapping lard to get to the poom poom

snapple
09-19-2006, 03:02 PM
never went down that road, dont think im gonna

INF
09-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Big gurls be doin whatever. I mean Whatever. They be givin they all. Just depends on how big you can stand em. I like the thick ones that aint got the big pouch in front but they gotta be cute and have sum big titaays. I like all kinds though. Infinity dont discriminate.:list:

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 03:08 PM
You would need a forklift for the overlapping lard to get to the poom poom

that's the first sign of a health problem!!!

fat is one thing, but when they cant walk up the stairs no more it becomes a problem!!!

snapple
09-19-2006, 03:17 PM
FOPA is the biggest turnoff on the planet to me

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 03:24 PM
FOPA is the biggest turnoff on the planet to me

funny it has the opposite effect on me :D

Queen Of Poetry
09-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Just remember that little women need love too...............:*

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM

of course

INF
09-19-2006, 03:57 PM

You are a hot mess.

Queen Of Poetry
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM
LOL...........no doubt!

Chief 'Broom
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
i love a fat bitch with a body enormous

Sexy Jasper
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
As long as they don't have down syndrome and not look like Rosie O'Donnel or Wooz' mom and I'm drunk beyond the point of coherence I might just consider letting a fattie eat my wiener for a couple of minutes.

PLO-Stylez
09-19-2006, 04:14 PM
i dont care i have two requirements a pussy and a heartbeat

^^^joking

thick is where i draw the line
but then again i havent gotten really drunk around a fat hoe......yet

Gawd
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
brent shultze is a fat ho wonderin whos down with hittin it.....

EAGLE EYE
09-19-2006, 04:35 PM
binge drinking led me to fucking a nasty chic once. Luckily it was a wakeup call to go back to my regular standards.

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I Like Meat On My Steak Nah Mean, Like Em Real Thick & Juciy...

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 04:57 PM
slap the thigh, ride the wave in

BRONZBODY
09-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Bronz is downwhy...yes i am!!!! gimmie da bigguns!!!!

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 06:39 PM
im down with fat chicks
my only worry is my dick is gonna look really small in comparison to the fat chick

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 06:52 PM
i fucked a fatty like a week ago. Big ol bitch. I prefer models shaped like coke bottles but when in doubt, u miss out an i wasnt missing shit that night naw mean.?

IrOnMaN
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
The only thing that fat women are good for is sex because that's all they have to offer to a man.

7EL7
09-19-2006, 07:05 PM
This type of Fat

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3593/thckn4pf0.jpg

or this type of fat

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7079/fatgirlsv3.png

IrOnMaN
09-19-2006, 07:12 PM
^^^They're just sex to me. I can't be with a fat woman because all I'm going to think about is sex. C'mon. They have big titays and ass. I'm not going to be interseted in her because I can't see pass her body. Sorry, but that's how I feel about them. Plus, I wouldn't want to be seen when a fat woman in public.:no:

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:59 PM
im down with fat chicks
my only worry is my dick is gonna look really small in comparison to the fat chick

ima totally disagree with you, fat chicks are disgusting, and youre dick looks small in comparison to anything
my ideal bitch has a body somewhere between natalie portman and bufie the body

ilzPotent
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
lol brent - still crazy ehhh

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
brent shultze is a fat ho wonderin whos down with hittin it.....

excuse me. you spelled my name wrong.

Brent Schulze
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
^^^They're just sex to me. I can't be with a fat woman because all I'm going to think about is sex. C'mon. They have big titays and ass. I'm not going to be interseted in her because I can't see pass her body. Sorry, but that's how I feel about them. Plus, I wouldn't want to be seen when a fat woman in public.:no:

that's pretty fuckin shallow my dude

MsRzaRecTaH
09-19-2006, 10:33 PM
im down with fat chicks

lmaoooooooooooooooooo!
thats so funny!

snapple
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
lol you honestly think that cause a chick is fat her pussy is gonna be like fistable.......i havent hooked up with a FAT chick before but come on have some common sense

Sicka than aidZ
09-19-2006, 11:02 PM
ima totally disagree with you, fat chicks are disgusting, and youre dick looks small in comparison to anything
my ideal bitch has a body somewhere between natalie portman and bufie the body

HAHAHAA!

SickSide
09-20-2006, 12:20 AM
For real, you never fuck the same roll twice

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 12:28 AM
For real, you never fuck the same roll twice

GOTTA ROLL HER IN FLOUR AN LOOK FOR THE WETSPOT G.

*BUMPS DOGSHIT*|) HAHAAA!

Ozmosis
09-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Fuckin a fat girl is like driving a moped, its fun intill your friends catch you doing it...

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 01:55 AM
whats up OZZZZZZZZZO u still make banners?

Brent Schulze
09-20-2006, 02:05 AM
Fuckin a fat girl is like driving a moped, its fun intill your friends catch you doing it...

on the contrary, i've CONVERTED dudes and now they wont fuck with anything else

CEITEDMOFO
09-20-2006, 02:59 AM
This type of Fat

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3593/thckn4pf0.jpg

or this type of fat

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7079/fatgirlsv3.png

FIRST BITCH IS OFFICAL TISSUE

SickSide
09-20-2006, 03:03 AM
that first bitch is thick as hell, id hit it

i wouldnt, this type of fat....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/BESmith123/fat-chick.jpg

IrOnMaN
09-20-2006, 09:56 AM
that's pretty fuckin shallow my dude

How am I shallow?

Brent Schulze
09-20-2006, 12:27 PM
How am I shallow?

to worry about other's opinions when you're trying to do you is just plain out retarded.

if you're the one hitting it who gives a fuck what anyone else says about shit? are you fucking the dudes too? if not then who cares.

IrOnMaN
09-20-2006, 12:47 PM
to worry about other's opinions when you're trying to do you is just plain out retarded.

if you're the one hitting it who gives a fuck what anyone else says about shit? are you fucking the dudes too? if not then who cares.

Dude, I just said that wouldn't take a fat chick out in public. Did I say that I cared about other peoples opinions? No, I didn't. I'll admit that I do stereotype fat women because of what I've been through with them in the past. I find them to be selfess, lazy, having nasty attitudes, conseeded, and sexual. These are the stereotypes that I always bring up because of what I've been through with them. I'm not saying that ALL fat women are like that. Most of them are, but not all. Most of them just give fat woman a very bad name. Like most black people make blacks look bad. The same for whites, mexicans, asias, and etc.

Dude, you don't even know me like that. I will OWNED your ass all over this board!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

INF
09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
*runs in, blows whistle and calls time...runs back out*

Lil' Ruger
09-20-2006, 01:11 PM
mmmmm big bitches hells yes ya'll seen the video to i'll be dat the dancers is fat lol but they look good

L~>1<~NKS
09-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Been there and won't go back.

Lil' Ruger
09-20-2006, 01:18 PM
fat tittys fat ass and they easier to get cuz they dont always get all dat love u know only REAL niggas like dem fat bitches

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 01:34 PM
ill be dat

Brent Schulze
09-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Dude, I just said that wouldn't take a fat chick out in public. Did I say that I cared about other peoples opinions? No, I didn't. I'll admit that I do stereotype fat women because of what I've been through with them in the past. I find them to be selfess, lazy, having nasty attitudes, conseeded, and sexual. These are the stereotypes that I always bring up because of what I've been through with them. I'm not saying that ALL fat women are like that. Most of them are, but not all. Most of them just give fat woman a very bad name. Like most black people make blacks look bad. The same for whites, mexicans, asias, and etc.

Dude, you don't even know me like that. I will OWNED your ass all over this board!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

now why wouldnt you take a fat chick out in public? you obviously dont want to be seen by others with them, so everything else you said after that just doesnt mean a damn thing cuz it's nothing but circle talkin bullshit. there's a movie about you, it's called shallow hal. dont sugarcoat it, i aint a cup of coffee.

and you definitely wont own shit unless you pay for it at the store. like i'm scared of some tough talkin fuck who jacked ghostface's album title and made it a username. iron rusts you know!!!! :learning:

i'm the don anyways, so follow my lead

snapple
09-20-2006, 02:49 PM

Thanks.

so youd fuck her, but not take her out and keep it on the d/l is what youre saying? thats kinda fucked up man

Brent Schulze
09-20-2006, 04:45 PM
so youd fuck her, but not take her out and keep it on the d/l is what youre saying? thats kinda fucked up man

he's a pussy. doesnt wanna get made fun of by stupid ass dudes that he rolls with. tried to deny it too!!

Dokuro
09-20-2006, 04:48 PM
i love big girls give me so Mo'Niquehttp://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/030428/153047__monique_l.jpg

Sexy Jasper
09-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Once you go fat you never get back...up again

IrOnMaN
09-20-2006, 06:13 PM
now why wouldnt you take a fat chick out in public? you obviously dont want to be seen by others with them, so everything else you said after that just doesnt mean a damn thing cuz it's nothing but circle talkin bullshit. there's a movie about you, it's called shallow hal. dont sugarcoat it, i aint a cup of coffee.

and you definitely wont own shit unless you pay for it at the store. like i'm scared of some tough talkin fuck who jacked ghostface's album title and made it a username. iron rusts you know!!!! :learning:

i'm the don anyways, so follow my lead

OMG! I jacked Ghosyface Killah's first album name. Dude, you're a dumbass. The reason why I've choosen "Ironman" for my username is because I like the comic book character "Ironman". If you pay close attention to my signature, it says: Iron Skin, Tony Stark, Liquid Metal. Read. You don't know who "Ironman" is by now? =/

Why are you comparing yourself to a cup of coffee?

I strongly recommend for you to go back to my previous post and read it again.

I'm a pussy. Look who's talking. You're fat. Lose the fucking weight, my friend. Plus, I only have one friend. I just wanted to point that out. In case you want to know, his girlfriend is fat also. She's cool as hell. I like her. The probllem is I DON'T LIKE MOST FAT CHICKS BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY'RE THE SHIT JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIG TITAYS AND ASS.
And you're the one calling them "hoes".

Thanks.

ShaDynasty
09-20-2006, 06:19 PM
lol, lamest e-beef ever
anyway im still confused, i know i said i wouldnt fuck her, but i still cant stop thinkin about how good the pussy would be

mashqauck
09-20-2006, 06:20 PM
I aint into fat chicks at all

maybe a little baby fat or a small belly or something

IrOnMaN
09-20-2006, 06:21 PM

No, not really. If I'm just trying to get some ass, then yeah, I would keep her on the low. If she is classy, well mannered, respectful, I would treat her like a lady.

Lil' Ruger
09-21-2006, 01:55 AM
I aint into fat chicks at all

maybe a little baby fat or a small belly or something

i might be the only kid i know who be fuckin fat bitches there this girl in ma school she fat actually big boned w/e but her face look good she not mean nuttin so i BEAT DAT MEAT!

Brent Schulze
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
OMG! I jacked Ghosyface Killah's first album name. Dude, you're a dumbass. The reason why I've choosen "Ironman" for my username is because I like the comic book character "Ironman". If you pay close attention to my signature, it says: Iron Skin, Tony Stark, Liquid Metal. Read. You don't know who "Ironman" is by now? =/

Why are you comparing yourself to a cup of coffee?

I strongly recommend for you to go back to my previous post and read it again.

I'm a pussy. Look who's talking. You're fat. Lose the fucking weight, my friend. Plus, I only have one friend. I just wanted to point that out. In case you want to know, his girlfriend is fat also. She's cool as hell. I like her. The probllem is I DON'T LIKE MOST FAT CHICKS BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY'RE THE SHIT JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIG TITAYS AND ASS.
And you're the one calling them "hoes".

Thanks.

your first mistake is takin this so serious! if you wanna get all intellectual and uptight on motherfuckers you should check out www.essembly.com (http://www.essembly.com), it's a nice debate site.

your second mistake is contradicting yourself so badly. you talk about a stereotype on some "they think they're the shit" and somehow this is why you dont wanna be seen in public with em. that sounds like you're the conceited one dunny!! and then you deny that same stereotype by talkin about some people you know which basically reverts everything you said prior to that as meaningless.

grandstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
your first mistake is takin this so serious! if you wanna get all intellectual and uptight on motherfuckers you should check out www.essembly.com (http://www.essembly.com), it's a nice debate site.

your second mistake is contradicting yourself so badly. you talk about a stereotype on some "they think they're the shit" and somehow this is why you dont wanna be seen in public with em. that sounds like you're the conceited one dunny!! and then you deny that same stereotype by talkin about some people you know which basically reverts everything you said prior to that as meaningless.

grandstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not really. And in "Dummy" not "Dunny". =/

I just don't want to take a woman out in public that is going to start singing and shaking her ass for no reason at all. I've seen this so many times. It doesn't matter if she's skinny or fat. I just don't want to be embarrassed by a woman, any woman. Talking to other guys in front of my face, dancing for no reason at all, acting stupid, and etc. I've seen this type of stuff a thousand times before. And I'm pretty damn sure you have too, my friend. I just want someone that is going to act like a lady.

Thanks.

THE W
09-21-2006, 11:54 PM
sorry but,

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
NO FAT CHICS!

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:54 PM
"grandstanding" hahahah thats the illest shit ive ever heard

Brent Schulze
09-24-2006, 11:42 PM

I just don't want to take a woman out in public that is going to start singing and shaking her ass for no reason at all. I've seen this so many times. It doesn't matter if she's skinny or fat. I just don't want to be embarrassed by a woman, any woman. Talking to other guys in front of my face, dancing for no reason at all, acting stupid, and etc. I've seen this type of stuff a thousand times before. And I'm pretty damn sure you have too, my friend. I just want someone that is going to act like a lady.

Thanks.

i banged a lot of fat chicks in my day, but really, none of them would sing and shake their asses in public. they'd be eating the food that i copped. :mexico:

that's why i think you're shallow, your very explanation shows this, and i'd like to politely request that we dont go though that whole disagreeing thing again man. wasting my literary capabilities on some grandstand refusing to stand down shit is not really my hustle. but it had to be done.

peace man, it's nothing personal.

Lil' Ruger
09-24-2006, 11:46 PM
i like them skinny chicks wit da fat ass

and a fat bitcj wit everything FAT imma freak!

Bloo
09-25-2006, 12:05 AM
I gotta rep this thread. I love a big girl, I think they got it goin on for the most part. Now don't get me wrong, I have my limits, don't want no broad so damn fat you can't tell which rolls are fat and which ones are her tittys. Fuck them kankle broads.

But a 12-18 size, ass nice and plump, titty balls sittin in a v-neck just right so the cleavage is perfect. Man...

And to those of ya'll not feelin it. Stick to them beam-pole girls. Be slidin down those chicks like firemen.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-25-2006, 08:12 AM
never went down that road, dont think im gonna

co sign :clap:

Brent Schulze
09-25-2006, 11:15 AM
I gotta rep this thread. I love a big girl, I think they got it goin on for the most part. Now don't get me wrong, I have my limits, don't want no broad so damn fat you can't tell which rolls are fat and which ones are her tittys. Fuck them kankle broads.

But a 12-18 size, ass nice and plump, titty balls sittin in a v-neck just right so the cleavage is perfect. Man...

And to those of ya'll not feelin it. Stick to them beam-pole girls. Be slidin down those chicks like firemen.

that's what's real!!!!

IrOnMaN
09-25-2006, 01:28 PM

You're describing sexual content towards big women. The majority of your post is about sex.

Fat women=Sex

See what I mean? Thanks.

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM

Thanks.

whats the fluck

singing
dancing
ass jiggling
talking to other dudes

Learn how to hold a woman down fam, bitch act like that in public you leave her at the location on some abandoned little kid shit. I already know you a corn ball too, if the females talking to other niggaz while they with you. They like "This nigga boring as hell, lemme see if anyone else here interesting".

Laffff

Patheticized

Inspectah_Dirk
09-25-2006, 02:43 PM
No fat chicks, curvy tho, a bit a thighs and shit.

Something in the line of this is ok:

http://vizionz.diaryland.com/images/jamil.jpg

But still a bit too fat.
Ah well, in the end i just like my girls skinny and shit.

IrOnMaN
09-25-2006, 11:34 PM
whats the fluck

singing
dancing
ass jiggling
talking to other dudes

Learn how to hold a woman down fam, bitch act like that in public you leave her at the location on some abandoned little kid shit. I already know you a corn ball too, if the females talking to other niggaz while they with you. They like "This nigga boring as hell, lemme see if anyone else here interesting".

Laffff

Patheticized

I'm a lame? =/ Okay. Let's get one thing straight, dude. You don't know me at all. You might think you know a little about me by my some of my posts, but that's not going to give you the imformation that you need to know about me, okay. So stop making bullshit assumtions about something you don't even know about.

Just because I like women that are well mannered doesn't make me a so called "Corn Ball". Plus, I'd rather have a woman that doesn't want to live the stereotype of an African-American female. It seems that you want your women to remain ignorant and stupid. If that's what you like in women, then all power to you, my friend. I'd prefer not to use such an ignorant word like "nigga".

If you want to remain ghetto for the rest of your sad little life, then be my guest. But I'll tell you this, you're going no where in life thinking the way you're thinking about certain things, okay.

P.S. Do us all a favor and stop typing in ebonics.

Sincerely,
Ironman

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 11:38 PM
That was a mad feminine post

You sure you're not a virgin...?

The funniest part is I type with better grammar than you, while speaking ebonics.

BUT hold up, "I don't know you at all", so let me "not go there."

It's hilarious how serious some of you cats is on this board. You know dook was sittin in front of his comp with his serious ass thinking face, like what can I say to make this guy realize that what he said was wrong.

ROFLMAO

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
"You haven't beaten me"

Sounds like you beating yourself

ahahaha

IrOnMaN
09-25-2006, 11:40 PM
That was a mad feminine post

You sure you're not a virgin...?

The funniest part is I type with better grammar than you, while speaking ebonics.

BUT hold up, "I don't know you at all", so let me "not go there."

It's hilarious how serious some of you cats is on this board. You know dook was sittin in front of his comp with his serious ass thinking face, like what can I say to make this guy realize that what he said was wrong.

ROFLMAO

Why are you asking me about my sexual status?

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Definately a virgin, I figured by the way you talk.

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 11:42 PM
My college studies
PSP
Message Boards
Dinosaurs
Wu-Tang Clan
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Bizzy Bone
Walking
Etc.

:dududu:

ROFLMAO

Dinosaurs and BizzyBone

Your flaming five ways to sunday lil dawgy

ahahfshahsfhaskjhsadgkjhkjgdhdkawgn

IrOnMaN
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
ROFLMAO

Dinosaurs and BizzyBone

Your flaming five ways to sunday lil dawgy

ahahfshahsfhaskjhsadgkjhkjgdhdkawgn

My major is Geology.

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 11:45 PM
You're wasting my time, you're free to continue your little WTC escapades of flamboyant innocence which will later develop into midlife homosexuality after your mundane hobbies no longer fufill the void that is your social life.

IrOnMaN
09-26-2006, 12:04 AM
^^WOW!! That's one hell of a theory! It's to bad that your life revolves around drugs, ignorance, and stupidy. So, don't try to put me down because you have a hard time coping with life, okay.

But everybody is intiled to their opinion.

Thanks.

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2006, 12:07 AM
So whats going on shultze

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Got some extreme nerds on these boards, for real.

Brent Schulze
09-26-2006, 07:23 AM
So whats going on shultze

same old shit!! about to get to work myself.

*pictures ironman at the dinosaur museum on a class field trip* +)

tommytootone
09-26-2006, 10:34 AM
don't like em

Bloo
09-26-2006, 12:07 PM
You're describing sexual content towards big women. The majority of your post is about sex.

Fat women=Sex

See what I mean? Thanks.

You got me all wrong dawg. What I was doing was describing the attributes of big women that I like. Come on, ain't nobody gonna say they're attracted to a certain size female, big or skinny, because of something like their eyes or hair, that's a universal trait. Don't get me wrong, I look at some broads and be like, "I'd hit that" But that's with anyone I find attractive, thin or big. And honetly, I find it harder to get ass from big girls than thin girls. Or maybe I was just fuckin with the right thin ones and the wrong big ones...

But once again, Fat Women and Sex aren't a guarntee. They're not as easy as you think.

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Don't even acknowledge him bloo, he's just some 20 yr old virgin college nerd who gets picked on.

IrOnMaN
09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
^^And you're a drug dealer/thug that floods the streets with hate, crime, ignorance, stupidy, weak advice, and drugs. You're just another wanna like most people are. You're weak-minded and submissive.

I hope you're enjoying life.

Thanks.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 02:56 AM
Laff

BRONZBODY
09-27-2006, 03:01 AM
i love fat chicks..i fuk da shit outta em and then they make me pancakes

murkoutz
09-27-2006, 04:06 AM
alls a bout the bbws. skinny hoes be having attitude problems. big girls actually give my loser ass a shot

IrOnMaN
09-28-2006, 08:38 PM
alls a bout the bbws. skinny hoes be having attitude problems. big girls actually give my loser ass a shot

What you are saying is true, but it's just old fashsion stereotypes. There are some skinny women that think that they're the shit and there are so fat women think that they're the shit. It goes both ways.

I think that men need to STOP lying to women telling them that they're cute and shit, when the truth is they're not.